Pre-loaded Hole

Harlemboy81

Pre-loaded Hole  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer fresh hole, or hole with loads already inside

• fresh hole
    • loaded hole

Pre-loaded holes are the BEST! I was cruising at a park last night and had the pleasure of fucking and breeding 2 pre-loaded holes. It reminded me how much I love fucking and felching a cummy hole.

I’ve lost count of the number of tops wanting my hole to be pre-loaded, or who’ve asked me mid-fuck how many loads I’ve already taken ... so hot and filthy!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

This is very common thing as a cumdump whore for me. many guys ask for a pre loaded filled cum ass when they visit me. some guys even won't fuck me if i have no loads inside. can be annoying sometimes, im totally into multiple loads but someone has to be the first..

some guys also even bring used condoms with them to fill me with it before they fuck me

As being a pretty much total bottom, I can't remember how many time at the baths I've been asked the question of how many loads I already have in me. Have been turned down several times because of not be preloaded, so now I fib a bit and tell them at least a couple of loads and usually lube up well with a cum look alike lube.

After I clean out, I always lube myself up and often use the lube that looks like cum. That way I am ready for any cock, fist, toys or what not.  Every blue moon, I'll be able to freeze some top's cum or my own and use that as lube. I love when I start to gape and my hole gets nice and squishy, and starts making obscene sounds when being fucked.

I will usually fuck a guy after spending a good few hours taking loads myself in a bath house. If a guy is being fucked in the darkroom and obviously takes their load i'll be right in there after him which is a huge turn on and the bottoms love it too. But i'll also occasionally nut in a guy in a sling after he's just taken a load, usually with an audience, and love it when the bottom 9and everyone watching) can see my biohazard tattoo but the main thing that turns me on is that he's got a sloppy cum filled hole. And the more cum and lube that's dribbled onto the floor from his ass hole the more I get into fucking him. But by my experience the greatest chance I have of being fucked in quick succession is if i've just been fucked by someone else

I love to fuck a Pte-seeded asshole. I like it best when I watch the boy I'm gunna fuck get fucked and pumped full of seed by another daddy. The second he pulls out I shove my cock in deep and enjoy his hot freshly pumped seed. I fuck him hard and add my load. 

• Like 1