Is IML happening this year?

On 1/18/2021 at 5:05 PM, SIReast said:

according to their website, imrl.com, IML 2021 will be held on Nov 11-14, 2021.

Good, I'm glad they got it updated.  It wasn't on the weekend.  And I just saw I can't type/proofread....obviously, 2021.

Moderator's Note: Fixed it for you. Typing the wrong year in January is a pretty common mistake. 

• Upvote 1

I saw they had rescheduled it this year. Not sure about November (i'm too delicate for the cold) - so, I'll be sitting this one out.  Can't wait to hear everyones stories though!  I really do love the event - I always get LOTS of cum in me there.

• Upvote 2

i would love to be a first timer at iml this year.  get a room at heart o chicago or super 8 , or something. a little drinking, a litle 420, and alot of nice top men, black or white, or poz, no questions asked and ready to turn me into a woman when they breed me balls deep. it will be wonderfull laying on the bed, with sperm running down my leg and more men ready to enjoy my warm wet pussy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...