Adventures with Craig

Dick7un

This is not a recent load, but it is not fiction either so decided to post here. This will be a series of encounter with this hung motherfucker that got hotter and hotter and had my fall off the wagon of being a good faithful BF

I met Craig on a hook up site, I was loaning a tool to a friend doing renovation and after another errand but I am early so I am halfway across the city only myself and I got 30 minutes to kill. Out of routine I checked Squirt, just to see if there are different profiles that I don’t generally see from home because of the GPS nature of the app. 

I was not thinking of hooking up at that moment, I use Squirt mostly to read cocktails, jack off, and have sexy dirty chats. At that time I had not been using it to hook up for years. You see I had been in a mainly closed relationship for over five year with a great guy and I desired to remain faithful. Yet, the Sex was not what it used to be and I was somewhat frustrated about aspects of it. 

So within a moment, I have a pvt message from this profile that is ses than 1 km away with one photo of this beautiful huge uncut black cock, like at least 10 inch, thick veiny, it looks delicious. The profile says bi, 6’4”, 220, Tall handsome black that likes to be sucked. I never saw this profile before so I add him as a buddy so I can chat later when I am Jacking off.

I get this very polite message complimenting my profile and start to make small talk, so I stay parked and exchange pleasantries until he asks if I want to suck his cock and I tell him how I would love to deep throat him but I can’t host (his profile has “his place” as where he meets so I think it’s a safe way out while keeping the line open). I unlock my pics to demonstrate my interest and that I am serious (I am not I am on my way to drop a hacksaw, but I want to jack off talking to this guy some other time). He answers he knows a place. I answer where? He names a building on the local university campus. I am familiar with the location as it is listed on Squirt as a cruising spot but I have never been there before. So I start coming up with excuses.

But there is something about Craig that makes him irresistible, he is assertive, he calls my bull right on and tells me if I don’t show up he will block me. That turns me incredibly on for this guy right at that moment. So I reluctantly agree to meet him outside on campus, fully planning to bail. So I drive the two blocks and park somewhere on campus not close to the building (I know where the building is but I am still trying to bail without getting blocked) and message him back saying I am there but I don’t know the campus very well I am not sure where to go and that I am nervous because I just saw campus security.

Then this guy waves from across the street and it’s this handsome huge man with a great smile. By some weird coincidence I parked across his car. I can’t really deny it’s me, I had told him what I drove earlier and shared face pics with him (and others). I am like fuck, how am I getting out of this now? So I get out of the car and tell him I am way too nervous to do this in public (a lie I spent most of my undergrad sucking cocks under partition). But he just tell me it’s going to be safe and walk with him. He has this deep bass voice and I am enthralled by his sheer presence so I follow him (all the while thinking what the duck are you doing?).

We make it to the building but it’s locked, not so surprising since it’s the Xmas break, but I am ok well this is my get out of jail free card, so I tell him this is too bad, he is so hot I wish we could have made it happen, I will talk to him online, but he is like No, come with me. We walk to another building, manage to find a door open but for some reason that building is full of people no way this will work. By then I am late to my friend, but he insist I keep following him, and like a sheep I do. I don’t know why, but I want to please this guy and obey him. He is my alpha or something, I just can’t seem to say no.

He takes me through a maze of corridors ans we make it to some sort of central building, the whole time we keep running into chicks who waive at him and stop him to chat. The thing is he actually stops and talk to them and I am just standing 4 feet behind, that cocksucker following him around to get on my knees and worship his cock. It’s both nerve racking and humiliating at the same time.

Finally he takes me down two flight of stairs to a second basement, I think the campus radio station operates from there as there is some sort of recording studio and I hear the drone of a guy talking. He tells me to go into the handicap bathroom and leave the door unlocked and pretend I am peeing he will follow me in.

So I go in and I am thinking what the hell did you get yourself into?

Then the door opens, he smiles at me, I melt, he walks up to me and grabs my chin and left my face up and he kisses me. I feel powerless, but at the same time I feel incredibly safe. I am also super nervous because I can hear that radio guy recording down the corner...

he pushes on my shoulder down, I get on my knees, the floor is dirty because it’s winter but I am past caring at that point, I undo his belt, zip his fly down and grab the elastic of his underwear (3 pack from Sears) and smell his junk. His cock is soft, the foreskin covers the head completely with some to spare, I am not a fan of a huge foreskin, he is sort of at my limit. But I can see he is presuming and I love precum. I touch the tip of his foreskin with my tongue, OMG he tastes so good! I send my tongue further inside his foreskin to lick all the precum in there, then I push my tongue further and slide it between his foreskin and his cock, licking it all around and he start growing in my mouth. I keep working his foreskin until his head peaks completely out. He is both a grower and a shower. He had a nice big soft cock, but fuck when he is hard it’s a monster. And he takes his time getting hard, I am just loving sucking and tasting this cock that keeps getting bigger and bigger. By the time he is  8 inches I am deepthroating him. But he is still getting bigger and harder, that’s when I start gagging. So he delicately grabs my head and start guiding his cock down my throat, when he is all the way in, I contract my throat around his cock, I can tell it gives him pleasure. We easily get into this rhythm where he guides his cock down my throat and I am bobbing my head so I can swirl my tongue around his cock as he is pulling out and I am coming up for air and then he goes back in and give 3-4 shove in and out of my throat, stimulating his fat head with my throat muscles. We go at this about 5 minutes and he let me know he is close. I just go wild and completely abandon myself, there is no way this load will be wasted on the floor! He finally start pulsating, I take him all the way in and swallow with my throat around his cock, constricting around his exploding cock and driving him wild. He collapses on my shoudler, bent over me. I finish cleaning him up, he straighten up and puts his junk back in his pants, I get up and thank him and I bolt!

i get to my car, go back on squirt, I msg him saying sorry for bolting I got nervous, I would,love to envie you again...

let me know if I should share our next encounter

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

So this first encounter with Craig fuel several months of jacking off and chatting on Squirt afterward. I figured when he would usually be online and would log in specifically at those times to replay our first meeting. But he was growing impatient to meet again.

I managed to keep him waiting for six months. But in late spring I let slip up my partner would be out of town in June and he remembered. The week before he contacted me and told me he could host and since my partner was going to be away I had to be free to meet him. This was not a discussion, this was an ultimatum. I was excited but conflicted. What am I doing keeping this ongoing chat with this stud? 

So the week comes and I am thinking of flaking, but the morning my BF heads out of town I have a message waiting for me. He wants me over at 10 PM and he wants my ass to be clean because he wants to eat it and fuck it. I have a boner right then and I know I want to ride that big cock. So I rush home after work because I want to give myself a good deep cleaning, I know this guy will be going pass the second sphincter. So I have a long deep enema session the snake  in the steam shower. Enemas can be very pleasurable for me, I get hard ons and my ass spasms and pulsate, I don’t do it often but when I do those I can be in for two hours, thanks to the tankless water heater!

So turns out he does not live in the area I met him at all, but the opposite direction in a suburb pass mine. So I drive over a little bit ahead because this is one of those new subdivisions where all the houses look alike and built on top of each other. I don’t want to be late, kind of funny since for the whole week before I had tried to convince myself I was going to flake. I still have mixed feelings playing behind my partners back, but on the other end I am constantly sexually frustrated and I know this is going to be an amazing release! So I put my fuck shorts, a pair of loose shorts I can easily kick off and climb back in, they have served me well at the park over the years and just a T shirt. 

I get there, thankful I came a bit earlier because he lives in those stacked rentals with a common parking lot in between and all the units are numbered in an incomprehensible manner. But I finally find the place and message him on Squirt that I am the door. My instructions was to message him once I parked and message him once I was at the door as he did not want me to knock or ring because he had nosy neighbour.

He opens the door, he is just as beautiful as I remember and he exudes this presence and magnetism, I feel small. He lets me in and I climb up to the apartment. I am welcomed by a complete disarray, the kitchen is a mess, dirty pots and dishes scattered on the counter, a pizza pan on the island. Over half the furniture is missing, I can see the mattress is on the floor in the bedroom and the place definitely looks like someone just moved out. Yeah this guy is definitely straight and his GF just dumped him, that is what is going through my head, HOT. He is like sorry for the mess, I am in the process of moving out, no kidding.  

Then he tells me to remove all my clothes. I am naked in a flash. I get on my knees and I bury my face in his groin and smell him while I grip the elastic band of his trunks and start pulling them down to release his package. Again he is still soft with his cock completely covered by his foreskin with about half an inch of excess foreskin. I bury my face in the space between his balls and his leg and inhale deeply, that makes me feel super horny, I love the smell of a man, particularly at that spot where the balls “stick” to the leg. Then I move to his cock that is fattening up, I push my tongue inside his foreskin and lubricate it and engulf his cock in my mouth, slowly pushing my tongue inside his foreskin and rolling it around around his cock head. His cock tastes amazing, there is a faint musk, but still clean. His cock starts growing in my mouth, the head pullls out of the foreskin and I start bobbing my head to suck it. I reach under his T shirt and feel his chest and look for his nipples with my right hand, my left hand grabs his balls, he keeps getting bigger. Then I start deepthroating him and he gets rock hard.

He suddenly grabs me under the arm and lifts me right up and then grabs me and lifts me in his arm right off the floor and starts kissing me, I grab him by the waist with my legs. He lifts me again and he drops me on my back on the kitchen island, the pizza leftovers are at 11 from my head. I catch myself thinking that its a Delissio home pizza and that this guy is definitely straight and this whole set up is kinda ghetto. But I quickly forget about my surrounding the minute his mouth touches my quivering asshole. He has this thick tongue that’s all wet and hot and goes right for my pink hole and savagely goes for it. He is slurping and going at my whole like its a pussy, its a fucking hot rimming job I am. I am rock hard, my legs are in the air, I am having my ass eaten by an expert and I am in heaven. Then he gets up and starts rubbing and probing with his big cock at my ass. 

So we never discussed status and his profile is silent on condoms, but does not include bareback. I am not too keen to discuss status at this stage either it is the wrong time, I came in here expecting a covered cock really. So as he is probing he asks me are you clean, to which I answer we should use condoms. I am tested regularly, not running around anymore and been indétectable for years but this is not the time and place to discuss this so much simpler to use a rubber. He walks away comes back with a rubber of an unknown provenance, I am thinking a bowl somewhere on campus, that poor thing is going to be stretched to its limit by that big cock. He puts the rubber on, he spits on it and rams his cock in, I see stars

Ok he did rim me before and I had cleaned up deeply but I did not really open myself up and did not expect him to ram that whole monster one one move with little to no lube and a cheap rubber. It hurts like hell. But hey, I am a good diligently bottom, this is not about my pleasure but his. So I squirm and quiver and I tell him how amazing he feels in me. He just start pile driving me holding my legs up while I am trashing on the kitchen island, very conscious not to send that damn pizza flying. His cock starts gliding in me much easier and the pain and friction subsides, I am thinking the condom must have broken. But I am not sure, because his foreskin is so long that maybe his whole shaft is just moving and the skin is just not sliding in my ass, uncut tops can be more comfortable like that sometimes.

Suddenly he grabs me and lifts me, his cock is still in me and he fucks me holding my whole body weight, ok this guy is like Goliath and I might be David, but I am still 170lbs.. wow he is strong, I am so turned on. Then he starts walking us towards the bedroom and I start getting an idea of what he wants. He wants to go deeper, in this position he keeps hitting my second sphincter and it his pretty painful. Ok straight but he has been around enough asses he knows how he wants to take his bottom. He turns me around, pushes his hand in my lower back and I arch my back for him, get in doggy position and push my ass out and he pulls through my second sphincter. Fuck that feels amazing, his cock is made to plow my hole, I try to position myself so he has full access and he starts to long dick me. I am begging him to fuck me harder. I get my first orgasm, my whole body starts shaking and my ass start pulsating and contracting and he stops, I told him to keep going, but he asks if I am ok, I explain he just gave me an orgasm and he is like really? You get orgasm when you get fucked? To which I answer very rarely it takes a very good top, but he is hitting me in all the right places. 

I can tell he is taking some pleasure in this, so he starts fucking me hard again, he turns me on the side and starts kissing me, pushing his thick tongue in my mouth and me sucking on it while he impala me. I end up on my back again, but by then I am completely open and I got control of my second sphincter and he is going right pass it every time he plunges into me, I get a second orgasm and my ass start clamping on his big cock as he is ramming in me and starts quivering. He blows a huge load and I can feel his cock swell in my ass and pulsate 1, 2, 3, 4,  pause, 5 and each time his body trembles. He is covered in sweat, me too, the room reeks of sex and he is just staying there, still deep in my ass. I feel warm inside, something tells me that condom broke because I usually feel that warmth after being bred. He pulls out and I ask if the condom is ok? He answers yes but deliberately does not let me see it though, I just get a quick peek and he is out to the bathroom and flushes it. I am pretty sure he just lied about that, that condom probably been broken the whole time since he first rammed into me, so I play along and ask him if he is clean. He lays down besides me and grabs me and holds me in his arms, I am feeling so safe in his arms. But now I am feeling guilty too, the euphoria of the sex is soon evaporating and I realize I am in some strangers bed feeling safe when I should be home calling my BF to wish him good night.

So I get up, thank him and grab my shorts and see myself out and drive home. When I get home the BF calls me, how was the movie? (I had made a story I was going to go see a movie so I would be unavailable for a bock of time), we make small talk and I head to bed in our bed, still smelling of sex, I start jacking off replaying my visit and blow a huge load all over me and smear it all over my body and fall asleep covered in my sweat, my load and Craig’s load planted deeply in my ass.

Yeah that condom broke, I dont know when, probably why he never pulled out of my ass the whole time, to keep the gig up. 

• Like 8