When He Breeds You?

downtownswallow

THOUGHTS, cravings, fantasies that go through me...

The 'look' of his cock when we getting naked: the more RUGGED, cut, leathery, veiny, big-knobed, tan it is... makes me shiver. A JADED CHAMP-COCK rutting inside of me, huy never said anything about 'condoms' went straight to bareback with a totally bold, promiscuous routine. Like he might me doing this EVERY DAY. Different town, different holes, day in, day out. I fanatsize about all the other bareback brothers who shared this stud. The more sexual partners a trick potentially had, the more I feel 'accomplished' in my mission to make up for lost time on the dark side.

Then as the dude nuts! A satisfied rush, a hungry internal craving to keep that ruggedly-masculine and potentially-charged  seed and absorb it! The thrill of adding YET ANOTHER dude's legacy and genetic 'tag' to my 'latter-day-sinner' poz-bareback conversion. The hope and anticipation his cock will stay in me without even going soft yet, for an extended period to REALLY pound his seed into my guts as though he secretly or 'maliciously' or 'opportunistically' wants HIS seed to take and flood out all others who 'came before him' (that day) with sheer semen volume. A hope he wants to 'really rut me raw' post-coitus to see where my limits are and who will flinch first, expecting me to throw in the towel. TRY ME BUSTER! Ain't gonna happen...

A hope that he (this stranger whose name I already forgot and may never see again) is one of those semi-rare serial REPEAT OFFENDERS who keep going and going as though that noticeably heavy and over-sized nutsack simply won't ever stop producing more jizz while 'on the job'...

Hoping he might produce a big-ass butt-plug and make me pledge to 'absorb the cum'  and sit tight as he casually gets on his phone/apps and summons buddies over... yes has happened.

"MORE, MORE!" said the WHORE which would be me on the inside as it's simply never ever enough... 

• Piggy 2

Great question bud.  When a guy shows up there's always the anticipation of what will happen, sometimes doubt that I can take it.  But when he starts working my tits it all rushes back into me - what my true purpose in life is.  My hole begins to quiver as I beg him to mount me.  During the whole fucking period the hormones really release, the inner juices flow, and he takes me to that special place that I yearn for.  By then I'm usually swinging weighted alligator clamps - the harder he fucks the better they swing, pull and dig into my tits.  Once I hear and feel him getting close to that magical point a torrent of feelings flood into me.  As he begins to breed I'm usually begging, "Breed me, breed my fucking hole, breed me!"  Then as he floods me I know that I have accomplished my mission, to be the receptacle of his load, the chalice for his Sacred Seed.  Priapus is happy in the way I have served him and rewards me with such fantastic feelings.  The longer he stays in and deep seeds me the better, not wanting that cock to leave my hole, feeling so empty when it does and then just basking in the glow.  It is the greatest feeling knowing that I have fulfilled my destiny, accomplished my mission, and properly served the god of cock Priapus.  And then "yes" I usually think and hope for "Next"!  Oink!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

That’s he’s gonna flood my guts after he’s really ripped open and wrecked my hole; then he’s gonna bury his spunk so deep up my chute that I can feed off it for days when I finger myself.

Oh, and that as he pulls out there’s another guy waiting to add his own dna to the spunk that’s already up there. Failing that, that he can recommend  fuckbud to breed me.

• Like 1

Guest wildsubla

Yes Sir..

When I am anon, ass up, face down.Top breeder walks in.He has a heavy hog with full sac.My phat ass takes the punishment so he can dump his sperm load in a cumdump. The way it should happen. 

There is not a better feeling.  It is such a rush to have the top tell you it is about to happen an then again when he does.  I like to beg for it.

It is both physical and emotional for me.   I like to get the load before I cum.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

For me, it is about the fact that this guy has his entire cock INSIDE of me.... I relish the feeling as his cock head  splits me open.  I love the feeling of his shaft stroking in and out and causing warmth from the friction.  Most of my fuck buddies love to talk dirty and are telling me to get ready to feel their hot cum spurt way up inside my gut.

Then that feeling of wet, warmth oozing inside of me.  I can feel it.  I milk it with my ass muscles, trying to get every drop of cum from his spewing cock.

But then, some nice slow churning of that load inside.  I love to feel him stroking nice and slow, right to the edge of the inside of my ass... then pushing that cum all around the inside some more.

When he softens enough... feeling the cock head stretch those ass lips on the way OUT of my hole... and leaking all that cum as it is pulled out.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2