When He Breeds You?

downtownswallow

Good and tricky question at the same time. Right in the moment when he starts I don’t think about anything. I just give myself to the moment enjoying it freely. Then come the usual thoughts what many of you’ve already mentioned:

how much I enjoy it; I need more cum and/or more fuck and/or more guy... and then it’s coming a kind of feeling of gratitude for being gay and bottom (at the moment) that I can be fucked and bred. 

On 1/19/2021 at 11:45 AM, downtownswallow said:

What are you thinking when his cum starts shooting in you?

Other than enjoying it and thinking of the cock shooting inside, I also make sure to open up my hole because I know many guys' cock gets too sensitive and want to avoid the guy pulling out before he's emptied his balls inside.

• Like 1

Just love it when the cock in me reaches the point of no return after all i have worked my kunt hard to get it to that point at which i ask him to put his cum

Deep into me and that I a cum slut and want all it

.love the ones who after it stay in and slowly work it further in

But best of all is as they withdraw they turn to the next guy waiting with a solid hard and say

In you go now and fuck it

• Like 2

I'm thinking;

"Fuck yeah! Thanks for the breeding man! "

"I just love being a cum hungry pig. I love the way he used my hairy ass and that I preformed well enough to get his precious prize. "

If this is a new stranger or first breeding from him, "I'm looking forward to adding him to my growing list of guys that have bred me!"

"Oh fuck, I'm such a cum slut. I love his load and can't wait for the next. Whose next?"

• Like 1

When I’m in a group setting I’m thinking of getting the next load. Letting the next top get to enjoy feeling that first load. 
When I hook up one on one I’m thinking of getting home and being with my wife while I still have a nice load in me while she has no clue her husband is carrying another man’s load. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cjdupont
On 1/24/2021 at 1:52 AM, maryann said:

I think about how i wish i could get pregnant with his seed... and have it grow inside me .

Maryann, I would love to get you pregnant.  We should try sometime.

15 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

That getting a man's seed inside me is a gift, and it's what I am meant for.  Also that it's full of sperm that I wish could get me pregnant with his babies.

And as a Transsexual such is the only means by which we can indeed become pregnant, then nurture his babies by never ever going on meds and doing my utmost that his genes  pass on

• Like 1

I just love being on my knees, ass up, presented to the top...the sound of the belt buckle being undone, sound of the pants going down and coming off, the first touch of his finger in my hole, then the tip of his hard penis, the initial pressure at my hole, the first slide into me...that process excites me so much...I just want my top to enjoy. I’m then thinking about getting his sperm inside me, him leaving it inside me, giving it to me. All these thing are going through my mind as he’s pumping me hard or weakly, doesn’t matter. It’s so great to be a CumDump!!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

maryann, we sound alike. i like to fantasize im a woman when i get fucked. and that is probably why i get very horny when i think about meeting a poz top at a motel. laying in his arms with his sperm inside me will feel like love.  i hope it happens soon. love gary