When He Breeds You?

downtownswallow

2 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Great question bud.  When a guy shows up there's always the anticipation of what will happen, sometimes doubt that I can take it.  But when he starts working my tits it all rushes back into me - what my true purpose in life is.  My hole begins to quiver as I beg him to mount me.  During the whole fucking period the hormones really release, the inner juices flow, and he takes me to that special place that I yearn for.  By then I'm usually swinging weighted alligator clamps - the harder he fucks the better they swing, pull and dig into my tits.  Once I hear and feel him getting close to that magical point a torrent of feelings flood into me.  As he begins to breed I'm usually begging, "Breed me, breed my fucking hole, breed me!"  Then as he floods me I know that I have accomplished my mission, to be the receptacle of his load, the chalice for his Sacred Seed.  Priapus is happy in the way I have served him and rewards me with such fantastic feelings.  The longer he stays in and deep seeds me the better, not wanting that cock to leave my hole, feeling so empty when it does and then just basking in the glow.  It is the greatest feeling knowing that I have fulfilled my destiny, accomplished my mission, and properly served the god of cock Priapus.  And then "yes" I usually think and hope for "Next"!  Oink!!

Great articulation of the sensation be being well fucked. There isn’t anything it’s equal. 

• Like 1

I'm usually thinking about how lucky I am that I've been given his load, and I wish his cock could stay in me until he's ready to load me again. Most often my husband likes my hole when it's been bred by someone we've had over, so he'll shove his cock straight in and fill me with a second load 

It is very satisfying to know that my hole is directly responsible for bringing him the maximum pleasure possible for a human - orgasm. It is an honor to receive the special essence that a man's body produces. I also attain a natural high for hours afterward, and respect the life-giving seed by holding it inside my body as long as possible.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

In no particular order:

1) Thank you

2) I hope he lets me suck his cock when he pulls out

3) Why hasn't he left yet? I've got what I wanted from him.

4) Who's next?

5) I wonder if his wife will taste my ass on his cock when he gets home...

And if he was a good fuck, I might ask him his name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the moment when I'm being bred I usually have two thoughts running through my head. First, as others have expressed, I'm thinking about how deeply fulfilling it is to know that someone is in the midst of receiving such intense pleasure from my body.

And second, I find myself thinking of all the people in my life - both past and current - who would be shocked and horrified if they could see me in that very moment, submissively offering up my ass to another man to be used for his pleasure. Imagining their looks of disgust and disapproval always excites me.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

First, as others have expressed, I'm thinking about how deeply fulfilling it is to know that someone is in the midst of receiving such intense pleasure from my body.

This!! Loving watching a guy cum in me. Seeing the pleasure on his face that my hole has given him. Knowing that his cum is shooting inside me. How naughty it is and how [banned word] and slutty. I'll start fingering my sloppy used hole and cum shortly after.

• Like 1

Leading up to that moment, I'm usually getting hungrier and needier for his cum.  I'm in absolute HEAT by the time he unloads in me.  I'm usually very animalistic only thinking of basic things like FUCK YEAH!

Immediately after I get his nut, I get a feeling of accomplishment and happiness.  I've gotten the one thing in life to be where it should be.  I think about his cum absorbing and becoming part of me...sometimes wondering if he's poz and if it's converting me as I lay there.  And ultimately, I think, "fuck yeah, just used another top for his cum."

Getting bred is a feeling like no other. Knowing that I have another man’s cum in my ass makes me so hard. The fast pace and then the uncontrollable pulsing especially when the top man handles me and holds me down and makes sures his load goes deep in my ass is so fucking hot! 

• Like 1

For me, as his cum is being released inside me, my thoughts are that I’ve done my job of making him dump his load into me. I want him to keep his cock buried in me as my ass squirms and squeezes his cock for every drop. I want to enjoy the moment and the feel of his body on top of me. I’m hoping he can work another load into my ass. If not, I’m trying to think of another person that can fuck me and add to what’s in there.

• Like 1