Risk it for the twink

It was football kit Saturday afternoon at the local club and that's where I met Kyle, he's a super slim, 6 pack lad with trackies and a chain.  He fits in well with the rough lads but likes his luxuries too.  On the night I met him we were both standing at the bar he'd just finished his drink.  I asked him if he's like another - "totally - I deserve it don't I" he said winking.  "Man, yes you do" I replied.  We got chatting and starting talking about what we were into.  As we spoke about barebacking I could see us both tenting our trackies - both packing a decent size.  He was vers and I needed to blow a load  - we headed to the back room and I slide his tracksuit down finding nothing but a bubble butt underneath.  YES! 

Turned out he had pre-lubed so I knew he was a slutty one and slipped my cock into his hole.  We gathered a little crowd and I felt amazing filling twinky Kyle in front of everyone - it was what they all wanted! A lad with tatts came up and shoved his cock in Kyle's mouth and he sucked it eagerly.  With his tight hole and good looks it wasn't too long until I was shooting load after load in his hole.  The tattooed lad moaned and filled his mouth not long after. 

As Kyle and I left the backroom he said - "thanks man - so hot - bet you loved it" and I said "wow boy yeah!" which got the response "better buy me another drink then".  As we were back at the bar drinking he said "surprised you didn't ask my status since you shoved your raw cock in me".  I was like "fair but neither did you but I'm neg so no need to worry".  Kyle replied "I'd not mate - newly poz and not yet undetectable - but guess you were top so its ok.  Now you know you'll still risk it for me - of course you will - I'm 22, with a six pack and basically perfect".  i loved the lads cockiness!  He said two pints down - need to go to the gents back soon.  After about five or ten mins I thought seems like a while - with his cockiness I wondered if he left and was about to burst myself so went to the toilets too.  They have quite the reputation in this bar so it was no huge shock to see Kyle sitting in the urinal with his top and trousers off and just wearing trainers.  Whilst I'm an otter I loved the site of three big bears gathered round pissing on him and once one was done I took his place and let the flow start.  By the time we were done the first bear had got hard and as Kyle bent to get his trackies the hairy bear slipped his big cock in to Kyles hole and the lad pushed back and accepted a deep sniff of poppers.  That's right boy take my poz cock the bear growled and Kyle sniffed some more as the bear picked up the pace pounding the lads hole.  Eventually he let out a big growl and burst into the lads ass. Perfect!

After Kyle got dried off it was pretty much time to leave so we got our bags from the cloak room and put them on.  I was like - "you not got any other trainers" and he said "nah - was a spur of the moment thing but it's ok cause its the afternoon session so the shops are still open.  Plus you were one of the lads pissing so now your paying mate - I deserve it".  I couldn't deny it.  And he said "but don't worry you can see them on when we get home".  I said "we're going to yours? Want more cum in you".  And he replied "haha maybe - after today I  need an ass to load - my balls are burstin and I love otters". I was like "will you wear condoms?" and Kyle replied "told you - I'm perfect - you'll risk it for ME".  I wasn't sure I could do that but man I love bareback and his abs were amazing - there was the walk home to think about it...

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1