MAL 2022

phukhole

Hotel Reservations open on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 2pm EST for the 2022 MAL (January 14-17, 2022).

I'm hoping to get my room reserved on sat. It was at eh last one (in 2020). It was amazing.  Let's get more pigs in the host hotel (and we can all take turns being the bottom)

[think before following links] https://www.leatherweekend.com  event website

Host hotel: Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill (fills up quickly)

Backup hotels: Liason/Yotel (across the street) and Washington Court Hotel (around the corner)

1 hour ago, BBArchangel said:

I should look into this. I really want to get to more leather events this year, assuming I get vaccinated for covid. I’m already booked for Palm Springs Leather Pride this October.

Leather Pride in PS is fantastic!  It has quickly become one of my favorite events! I can't wait for the events to come back. Looking forward to MAL - it was the last big event I went to. Seems like so long ago!  Lots of people share rooms if you don't decide until later - that might be an option.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone, 

I am a new cumdump starting out. Looking for some advice and tips to being a true cumdump. Thinking of going to MAL 2022. My fantasy is to be a true cumdump and get gangbanged by a groups of tops. I live about an hour or so away from philly. Any Dom Tops willing to train or teach me ? Make my fantasy come true? Any advice or guidance would be so appreciated. Foxy redhead here with a thick bubble booty 😜 I’ve attached a pic. Hit me up daddies !! 🙂 

CC75D1A5-D015-4C75-8FBF-B1D3F691A535.jpeg

Edited by Redheadsub
Misspelled word !

9 hours ago, phukhole said:

Leather Pride in PS is fantastic!  It has quickly become one of my favorite events! I can't wait for the events to come back. Looking forward to MAL - it was the last big event I went to. Seems like so long ago!  Lots of people share rooms if you don't decide until later - that might be an option.

I particularly like me Palm Springs Leather Pride  because it shares back-to-back weekends with Gay Pride, and Halloween usually falls somewhere in he middle. The entire town turns into a week-long party.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 5:01 PM, Bruce999 said:

I like the Washington Court hotel as at the host hotel they only let people up stairs if you staying at the hotel. The wait to get into an elevator sometimes it’s up to 45 minutes

I hear the Hotel sold out within minutes.

18 hours ago, bihairy said:

18 hours ago, bihairy said:

I have stayed at the Host Hotel when NKP had the 8th floor and doors were open. Then they clamped downyes the hotel does Sell out fast. 

Well , the website went down exactly at 2pm and then went back up 30 min but the Main hotel was already booked in less than 10 min - i can't even believe that but

the reservations said try back in case of cancellations.  Crazy!  I booked a room in the Yotel across - so we'll see if that's any good.    Big cheers to whoever made it through but it must be some low down Secret society that booked all that so fast or it was carried over from 2021.    Let the Hunger games begin! and I mean hunger- no sex in 2020 and probably for most of this year. i hope this vaccine or whatever it is works.

5 hours ago, SIReast said:

what I noticed is that someone posted the host hotel link  on lw facebook page while the main site is down...

I guess they may have known the link before it was before the original time of 2pm on the lw site.

You have the hotel across the street or the Washington Court Down the street. It 

19 hours ago, Jessyboy said:

You have the hotel across the street or the Washington Court Down the street. It 

yotel (across from hyatt) rooms for mal is sold. out they are offering their regular room rate of about 700/nt.

washington court is joining the hilton hotel group is currently not accepting reservations. the new name of the hotel will be hilton washington dc capitol hill. Hopefully it will be ready before MAL.

• Upvote 1