MAL 2022

phukhole

I have gotten lucky with cancellations in Sept.  There were a couple of years that I missed getting a room when it opened.  There are also guys looking to split rooms as well, so that could also be an option. I haven't stayed at the nearby hotels myself, but everyone who has has said they were decent and close enough, the only drag was when it gets busy at the host hotel and they start limiting people coming in and out.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I'm SO hoping that MAL will happen next year. There have been some other event cancellations lately, but hope that 4 months away is long enough to get things hammered down.  Keep checking for hotel cancellations if you're still planning on going.  My hole will be there for you (and my cock too. I always pack plenty of trimix - for me and others....).

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/12/2021 at 2:14 PM, phukhole said:

That is the stupidest thing I’ve heard. They really should require proof of prep use for such an event.

11 hours ago, Jackruby said:

That is the stupidest thing I’ve heard. They really should require proof of prep use for such an event.

Park it Jack...and get off your high horse...you're sounding like an evangelical preacher...if you don't want to attend the event, don't go...the same with this thread...or perhaps even with this site!

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2021 at 2:54 AM, backpackguy said:

Park it Jack...and get off your high horse...you're sounding like an evangelical preacher...if you don't want to attend the event, don't go...the same with this thread...or perhaps even with this site!

You’re on the wrong side of this. Discrimination on willingness to undergo (or reveal records of) a medical procedure is wrong. Plain and simple. He’s not on a high horse to say so. Your bullying will not change that. 

Ok guys. Just calm down a bit. Not every reply with a different view is bullying. Sometimes it’s just may be an abrasive delivery. But on the real right now almost every event requires to show proof of  vaccine status or a recent negative test.  It’s in line with protocols. If Jack disagrees it’s his prerogative just do the rest of us a favor and stay home, but don’t disregard the attempts by others to allow us to have back some some of normalcy.  Remember the alternative the event could have been cancelled altogether. 

PS I’m aware you can still be infected even though vaccinated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone stayed at the Liason Hotel across the street from Hyatt ? Its now Yotel but how is it for cruising and pump n dump.. Staying there -could not get a room at Hyatt but want to host darkroom breeding at hotel.  Just don't know how easy access for strangers to come up to rooms...

18 hours ago, spunkdump said:

Has anyone stayed at the Liason Hotel across the street from Hyatt ? Its now Yotel but how is it for cruising and pump n dump.. Staying there -could not get a room at Hyatt but want to host darkroom breeding at hotel.  Just don't know how easy access for strangers to come up to rooms...

I have stayed at the Liason before having people going in and out it's easy as for cruising not much 

• 3 weeks later...

I've decided to not attend MAL 2022- i don't think its worth the risk and walking around in cruising areas with a mask is not that appealing to be honest . I've avoided the Covid this long rather skip. i've had my glory days at MAL.    Note- I was staying at Yotel- unbelievably difficult to cancel - there portal goes to Error 404 and no on no one responds to an email or picks up a phone.   So, tip- join the Yotel club - register- get your booking then cancel it- it was the only way I could do it. Absolutely insane!

Have fun to the attendees - will be there in Spirit.

• Upvote 1