white dots in the groin area

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I think they are just subcutaneous cysts, basically spots, they can happen due to sweat build up or clothing rubbing. I’ve had similar before now on my scrotum - popping it hurt like hell!

I notice you are hairy, so am I. Be careful of wearing clothes that are too tight and rub, I’ve had quite a few in growing hairs in areas where clothes rub, they again look like spots but basically there is a hair inside growing round and around, longest I got out was over an inch.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I would add that if they get bigger or if they get sore or cause any pain or discomfort, see a doctor to be on the safe side.

for now just ensure you keep the area clean and perhaps apply an antiseptic ointment to them just to see if that helps.

They look like herpes. If they are itchy or painful at all that’s probably what they are. They start out like that and then kinda crust over and form a scab then go away