Less than 8 hours til that loser is out of office.

Guest hungandmean

Guest hungandmean

Celebratory thread for those of us on here who aren't nazi sympathizers 😉

I suppose it was as bad as we imagined. He killed 400,000 Americans and didn't even need to start a war to do it. 

I suppose America's Great now? Congrats! 

I have to say, it's nice to wake up and NOT have to grab my phone to see what fresh hell has broken loose politically based on his latest mood swing. It's nice to wake up and see a message from his Press Secretary clarifying a slightly confusing statement she'd made yesterday, this time clearly and unambiguously, without a swipe at the press. It's nice to see one actually qualified nominee after another presented to the Senate for confirmation.

It's almost like we're a normal country again. The tears of the Qnuts bewailing that they were had - they're just the delicious sprinkles on top.

Guest hungandmean
14 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I have to say, it's nice to wake up and NOT have to grab my phone to see what fresh hell has broken loose politically based on his latest mood swing. It's nice to wake up and see a message from his Press Secretary clarifying a slightly confusing statement she'd made yesterday, this time clearly and unambiguously, without a swipe at the press. It's nice to see one actually qualified nominee after another presented to the Senate for confirmation.

It's almost like we're a normal country again. The tears of the Qnuts bewailing that they were had - they're just the delicious sprinkles on top.

I was talking with my friend about how weird it is that the Press Sec. is just... some normal person. Not the daughter of a Governor who made headlines cause his son killed an animal in front of boy scouts (Huckabee) or some dude who disgraced his legacy with gems such as, "Holocaust Centers," (Spicer) or whatever the fuck Nazi Barbie Kayleigh Mcenany was up to. Imagine your job being so tarnished... that not lying, not saying easily disproven nonsense, and being able to speak in complete sentences... made you a superstar? 

16 hours ago, hungandmean said:

I was talking with my friend about how weird it is that the Press Sec. is just... some normal person. Not the daughter of a Governor who made headlines cause his son killed an animal in front of boy scouts (Huckabee) or some dude who disgraced his legacy with gems such as, "Holocaust Centers," (Spicer) or whatever the fuck Nazi Barbie Kayleigh Mcenany was up to. Imagine your job being so tarnished... that not lying, not saying easily disproven nonsense, and being able to speak in complete sentences... made you a superstar? 

Don't forget the one Hair Furor shared with his strumpet, sorry, I mean, wife, who was press secretary for more than 3/4 of a year (281 days) without ever holding a single press briefing. Not ONE.

Guest hungandmean
On 1/22/2021 at 5:58 PM, BootmanLA said:

Don't forget the one Hair Furor shared with his strumpet, sorry, I mean, wife, who was press secretary for more than 3/4 of a year (281 days) without ever holding a single press briefing. Not ONE.

I completely blocked out that KellyAnne Conway was part of his press team until this moment - and given the news today about her... yikes

14 hours ago, hungandmean said:

I completely blocked out that KellyAnne Conway was part of his press team until this moment - and given the news today about her... yikes

Actually Conway was an advisor (she's actually a lawyer) and not part of the press team - she was periodically trotted out as a spokesperson, but almost anyone in the administration could do that.

I was talking about Stephanie Grisham, who was press secretary for nine months and held zero press conferences. ZERO.