Loads and sucking time

Jemue

How many loads per session?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How many loads per session?

• 5+

When I'm full and summon a mouth to serve me, I typically feed 3~ loads over 45-60~ mins of being sucked by a cocksucker that knows what they are doing.

Curious ... what are other feeders and suckers usual sessions?

• Like 1

I usually only get one load per session. This is because my sessions are usually anonymous hookups, often in public/semi-public. He just wants to get sucked, swallowed, and leave me. There have been a couple bookstore sessions where I got several cocks one after the other.

I usally recieve one load when I suck cock,unless there is another waiting for my mouth.

1 time I sucked this guy I met through craigslist and he gave me 3 loads within 30 minutes. His first load I removed my mouth from his cock and he asked what the fuck you doing. He told me he wasn't done. He didn't even go soft. The first 2 loads were big, the last not as big. . I didn't care. It was great.

We hooked up about 15 times and he moved. 

Nice thick cock ,cut ,big head, big balls. 

7inch.

Perfect

• Like 1

Usually just one, though I was able to suck out 2 loads of sperm from the balls of the last guy I sucked off. His dick was circumcised and I didn't have to work all that hard to get him to cum in my mouth. It seems like uncut penises are more sensitive and easier to suck off though. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Typically one to two. A lot of the hookups are quick, some of the longer ones may last an hour or so. Had some day-long fun with various buddies where we fucked the day away, and the number of fucks came down to how creative I was at getting them hard. But most of the time it's one to two.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When I am using a cocksucker l just want them to suck me off and leave when l’m done unloading down their throat. l’m not trying to chill and hang out and chat. Just do a good job, milk my load out and drink it so l can get on with my day

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys always seem to say they can shoot 4 or 5 loads a session or even in day.  My experience has been that most guys have one really big load, and then maybe a second.  Very rarely more than that.  At least during the same encounter.  Tops talk a big game, but nobody ever comes through with that many.  

On 1/20/2021 at 9:23 AM, coastalbender said:

I usually only get one load per session. This is because my sessions are usually anonymous hookups, often in public/semi-public. He just wants to get sucked, swallowed, and leave me. There have been a couple bookstore sessions where I got several cocks one after the other.

If it is a blow-n-go situation, once he gives me a load, that's it he is gone.  It is the way it should be in a situation like that.  He just wants relief and I'm there to give it to him.  I'd like the blow job to last, but I've been with guys who cum in minutes.   On the other hand if I have to, I know how to use my mouth, lips and tongue  to make him cum. 

On the other hand if I am hanging out with a guy,  I can get him to cum multiple times.  Only once have I made a guy cum three times during one long session.  I ❤️cum.

• 1 year later...