Just started threesomes

EnglishBottom

So I've been with my husband for 12 years, we met when I was 18 and he was 19. I'd been fucked only twice before we started dating, but his cock was the biggest I'd ever seen in person.  He's about 8 and a half inches and quite thick and meaty too. It was pretty clear from the outset that I'd be the only one bottoming in the relationship, since I was always just more submissive in bed, even if we were just doing oral. Anyway, we'd been monogamous for 11 years when we started talking about the possibility of having a threesome. We talked about what we'd both want, what type of guys we'd go for etc but for a while it just kind of stayed as a fantasy. 

A few months later after we'd had a little to drink we started talking about it again, and decided "fuck it, let's give it a go". Needless to say we both enjoyed it and have met four guys so far!

Would you guys be interested in hearing about what happened, and any new experiences we have? Don't wanna post if no one is gonna be bothered 😅

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I would like to know how that first time went and hear stories about how it is going. Like you I have only been with my boyfriend for 7 years (8 this fall) and had only been fucked by one guy before him. Would like to know what it is like to be fucked by  multiple guys.

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

So we'd made a joint account on Grindr, and (I thought) made our profile pretty clear about what we were looking for. We'd decided that ideally we'd be looking for another top, so I could get fucked by 2 guys. I knew there were going to be more bottoms, but I didn't realise there'd literally be hundreds! We got so many messages from bottoms wanting a couple to fuck them, but I'm pretty much exclusively a bottom, and didn't really want to share a cock.

Eventually we started talking to one guy, about 28, south Asian (not that it matters but my husband and I are both white), slightly hairy chest, stubble and a six pack. He was thin (like me) but really toned. He's bi, never been with a couple before but keen to try it, and is a top! We talk for a few weeks making sure we're all on the same page about what we want, when the conversation turns to where he wants to cum. My husband states that he only fucks me bare, and will be cumming in my ass. So this guy says it's one of his biggest fantasies to fuck a cum filled hole and fill it again. Now, I'm not sure, because my husband is the only one that's ever cum in me, but the idea does turn me on. This guy says he's never fucked bare before,  so is clean,  and it's pretty much decided between them that I'm gonna be filled with both of their loads.

So the day we agreed on comes, I've spent ages making sure I'm clean and a little stretched (I'm still quite tight), and the guy arrives on time. He's clearly really nervous,  but we all are. At this point I'm really looking forward to getting fucked,  so once we're in the bedroom I drop straight to my knees and start rubbing both of their cocks. 

Unfortunately he's a lot smaller than his pictures had suggested. Like, my husband's cock is easily three times the size. I'm a little disappointed but I figure I'll be able to take it pretty easily. His cock is quite salty and I can tell he's been precumming on the drive over. I'm sucking their cocks for a while on my knees with them stood on front me, when I look up, pleading to get fucked. I stand up and head towards the bed and where we keep the lube, turn around and see this guy now on his knees sucking my husband. I'm a little jealous, but I can't blame him because my husband's dick is huge. Luckily that doesn't last long.

My husband enters my hole first. He's lying down on his back,  and I'm on top of him, easing on. I can feel my pussy stretching to accommodate him, and lower myself until he's balls deep. Then, I raise my aas slightly and he starts pounding away. Now normally he is gentle to begin with until I'm really stretched out, but he must be really horny about another guy being there because he starts jack hammering away, making me moan really loudly. The visitor watches me take it for a few minutes before standing on the bed and shoving his cock straight down my throat. I'm in heaven, one guy fucking my ass and the other fucking my mouth. At this point it doesn't matter that his dick is pretty small. 

After a while the visitor asks if he can have a go on my ass, so I climb off my husband's dick and get on my knees, taking my husband's cock in my mouth and arching my back as far as I can. The visitor lines his cock to my hole and I realise he's going to enter me without putting any lube on. I'm hoping that I'm stretched enough that it doesn't hurt too much, but like I said he's not really hung so he slips in pretty easily. Up until this point he'd still seemed pretty shy, but I guess seeing how hard my husband was fucking me kind of spurred him on, because he fucked hard, going as far in as he could as fast as he could. My husband seems to enjoy seeing me being used, and he starts pushing my head further and further down his shaft until I'm choking. The visitor slips out of my hole a couple of times, I guess because of his size, but each time he slams back in, pushing my mouth even further down my husband's cock.

He fucked me for for a few minutes, but said he needed to swap again otherwise he'd cum, and he wanted to cum in me last. So he pulls out, and my husband stands up and pushes me onto my back so my head is on the pillow and my legs are up to my ears. He spits on my hole and enters me, going balls deep on his first thrust. I feel bad for the visitor, but I can really tell the difference and I can't help but moan louder. Mt husband fucks me for a while, before telling me to beg for his cum, which at this point I'm desperate for. I beg for him to fill me and he does,  releasing his cum into my ass. He stays inside me for a bit, catching his breath. As soon as he pulls out, the visitor slams his cock inside me, and doesn't move. I look up to him and his face is in pure ecstacy, like he can't believe his fantasy of fucking a cum filled hole has come true. He makes a few thrusts before growling loudly,  pushing into me further each time he shoots his load inside.

I can definitely tell I've been filled by more than one load, and as he pulls out I can feel some of the cum starting to leak out. Luckily he catches it and pushes it back in with his fingers, fingering my hole. I grab my cock,  and it doesn't take long until I shoot over my stomach, with this guys fingers inside my cummy hole.

There's a little awkwardness as he gets dressed and the three of us make pleasantries before he leaves. I ask my husband if he enjoyed it and he says he did, especially seeing me get used and fucked. He says that if we do it again, he wants to cum in me last so he can feel what it's like to fuck my hole when it's already been bred. 

(Sorry for the essay! We've met three guys since this first time - let me know if you wanna hear about it.)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Not in a threesome, but I've had couples hit me up to join for a threesome with both of them. They can be fun, but also unsatisfying, especially if they haven't done it before and don't know what to expect, or one of them feels somehow left out or gets jealous. The first one I'd done was some years ago, was two Anglos in their late 20s who'd been together a few years. They loved that I was uncut (they were both cut) and the first time was this hot long session of them taking turns sucking me, learning how to work an uncut dick. I was in heaven, but had to keep telling them to slow down as I got close to cumming. I was throwing off a lot of precum after a while and suggested we move to the bedroom. They both had pretty nice dicks and I hadn't asked a lot of questions about what they wanted sexually. The thinner shorter one got in bed with me behind him and the other taller beefier one got in behind me. I was grinding my dick up against his ass, smearing my precum on his hole and popping my cock head in from time to time. He wasn't exactly stopping me and his BF was doing the same thing with my ass. I could feel the slimmer guy guide my cock to his ass and felt him ease his ass down on my cock and I thrust more in him. His BF reached around and laughed saying I should wrap and pulled a condom out of the nightstand. I told him that we should start off without and I could put one on as I got closer. The thinner guy said he was cool with that and I could feel a sigh out of his BF and his cock punching deep into my ass. I didn't care that he was barebacking me and honestly I wanted him to cum in my ass. I got the sense the thinner guy wanted it that way too. We worked up a steady rhythm and clearly the BF could tell I was getting close and told me to pull out to cum. I did, even though he didn't and spurt my load all over the thinner guy's ass. Once I'd shot he eased his ass back on my cock as his BF was fucking me more intensely now, asking me if I wanted him to wrap or cum inside me. I told him I wanted him to cum in me and he let loose a shuddering orgasm with a loud groan. He was so lost in his orgasm he probably didn't feel me cum again, this time while I was inside the thinner guy, giving him what I was sure he wanted. I'd been stroking his cock and knew he was close and told him he should fuck me. His BF went to the bathroom to get towels and I laid on my back as he flipped my legs over his shoulders and entered me raw with a huge smile on his face. He whispered "thanks" to me and I knew then he'd wanted me to cum inside him rather than wrap. He wasn't at it long before he came inside me and we all collapsed on the bed, spent. The bigger guy handed me a towel to clean up and apologized for not letting me cum inside the thinner guy, saying they weren't on Prep and didn't bareback unless they knew and trusted a guy. But he quickly added it was hot that I wanted them bareback. I said it was cool and that I understood. We exchanged contact info and hooked up again after that, usually as a three way but both messaged me for one-on-one saying I couldn't tell the other, which I found really hot, knowing they cheated on each other. It took a while before they would let me cum inside the thinner guy but we'd always play raw. To my surprise even the bigger guy wanted me to fuck him too but he'd never let me cum inside him, something the thinner guy said was the case with him too. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

• Moderators

@EnglishBottom, you really need to get on PrEP if you are wanting to stay negative. Guys who think they are Negative are the greatest danger; they can be mistaken. 
Yes, I think people will enjoy hearing about your other threesomes. 

Hot story, @PigBoyDallas!

My late husband and I opened up our relationship after 6 years. You do have to be careful about making sure your partner feels engaged and appreciated, but that's just a matter of paying attention most of the time. He occasionally wanted to fuck another guy, but mostly he wanted to watch me take loads. I would wake up on weekend mornings to find he lad been on apps and sites lining up tops to fuck me for the rest of the day. He liked to fuck my ass once it was really sloppy. We found that he had more success approaching other tops to fuck me than me looking.

His cock was just a little smaller than EnglishBottom's husband's (That's his dick I am sucking in my avatar). You do get a little spoiled when you have regular access to a nice big one. We only rarely found guys with his size or bigger; he liked having the biggest dick in the room 🙂,

• Like 3

I love hearing about couples branching out!  I'm surprised you guys lasted so long - it's hot that your husband likes watching you get bred by other guys, so I'm sure this is just the beginning of way more cock and cum for you - hopefully for your husband you land a vers guy next so he gets some fresh hole too :)  let's hear more!

• Like 2

It is a really enjoyable activity when all three guys have some experience and know what they are looking for because I think it just makes for a great open minded romp.

My partner and I talked right away about inviting a third for some really hot sex.   And the rest of the time, we were happy to enjoy one another and live a good life.

But we had a regular few guys that we always enjoyed including in hot threesomes.    We are both versatile, so it always leaves a lot of flexibility for that third guy.  There are a lot of bottoms out there for sure... but, some nights that is what we are looking for.   I love sharing a hot bottom with my partner.  My cock in his mouth and his deep in the bottom's hole.  We can lean over one another and kiss and make out with some nipple play.  Then we switch.  Typically on a night like that we are both good for two loads over the evening.  Everybody has a good time.

Partner really enjoys watching me take another guy's load (especially a married guy) and he loves being second guy into my hole once it has already been seeded.   For me, it is a turn on knowing he is sucking my dick and watching another hot cock unload in my hole.  Just inches away from his face.   Then he scrambles around and typically give me a harder than normal fuck in front of the other guy - while I clean Top 1's cock.    After he dumped his load up inside and beside the first one, he always offers the other guy another go at my hole.  If our friend is interested, I end up with a third load (which always starts leaking out anyway).  If not, my other half would be right down onto my puffy hole to suck both loads out of me nice and slow.

It's nice to have another piggy who is interested in opening up new things.   He's undetectable and I'm on PrEP.  We make sure people know and are straight up front about only fucking raw.   Nobody has said no. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Second Threesome

So it had been about a month since we had met the first guy,  and I didn't think that we'd meet someone again for a while. It's not a must-have, my husband and I still have great sex just the two of us. I'm not sure my ass will ever be able to take his cock without it hurting for a while, and he does like to fuck me rough. Out of of blue we get a message from a blank profile. No picture or age or any information. I get that people are discreet but we can be fussy (I wouldn't mind who fucked me up to a point, but my husband has to find them really attractive), and blank profiles can be real timewasters. 

I ask for a pic and his age. He's 27, mixed race, short shaved hair. Looks very rough and ready. Kinda chavvy. He says he's horny 24/7 and is up for anything, but that sharing a bottom sounds hot. We talk a bit more to make sure we're agreeable on boundaries (my husband does not get fucked, is he cool with just topping and tag teaming the bottom etc) and it looks like we're agreed. He sends a cock pic and it looks great. Big, thick. I can tell he's not as big as my husband but figure that's a good thing. We ask where he would wanna cum and he says my mouth or face.  Which is cool, but I was hoping he'd want bare. I dunno, there's something hot about knowing they want to pump and breed me. 

He says that my husband can let him in, but we wants me on my knees in the bedroom waiting for them, which sounds hot. It also avoids having to engage in awkward small talk (we're all there for one thing in the end). It's all sorta planned last minute, so I finish work early and start prepping my ass, hoping this guy is actually going to show up at the agreed time. About five minutes before he's due we get a message saying he's on our street, and his location has changed to 100 metres away.

I put on a jockstrap so I'm not tempted to try and jerk off as I'm getting fucked and wait on my knees. As they both walk upstairs I'm a little turned on by how low and manly this guy's voice is. If he wasn't here to fuck me I'd have assumed he was straight. He comes in and immediately pulls his trousers down and grabs the back of my head, forcing me to take his semi hard cock into my mouth. He pushes and thrusts to the back of my throat, making me choke. As he does this I start to jerk my husbands cock slowly with my left hand- he's rock hard so seeing me gag on another man's cock seems to really turn him on.

He releases his hand from the back of my head so I start to suck my husband, until the visitor tries to fit his cock into my mouth too. My mouth is stretched, I'm choking with tears streaming down my face as the visitor tells me what a good boy I am (he's pretty verbal which is hot).

My husband gets onto the bed and tells me to sit on him (this helps me stretch my ass), which I do. The visitor stands back and watches my husband thrust into me for a bit before he starts to rim me as I'm getting fucked, slowly placing a finger in to stretch my hole more. I climb off eventually and get onto my hands and knees, as my husband tells the visitor to fuck me hard. 

Unfortunately I can hear the condom wrapper being opened as he wets my ass with his tongue, until I feel him force his cock into me. He seems thicker than my husband as my ass struggles to stretch to fit him in. It hurts as he thrusts ball deep straight away, and I start moaning louder than I normally do. I normally lube a little before we start but it feels like he's gone in dry. My husband tells me to be quiet and sticks his cock into my mouth, making me taste my ass.

The visitor is pounding away and spanking me, telling me how much he loves my ass. I'm not sure how long we stay like this but it seems to be a long time. It hurts a little, but in a good way. My husband wipes tears away from my face and I'm pushed onto the ground onto my hands and knees. My husband spits on my hole and enters me as the visitor tells me to worship his balls. I'm starting to get carpet burn on my knees as each of them thrust into me from either end. 

They tell each other that they're close and my husband empties his load into me, kissing my back as I feel his cock throbbing inside. The visitor pulls out of my mouth and tells me to looks at him. As I look up he shoots his load over my face and rubs it around with his cock, telling me what a spoiled boy I am and to lick him clean, which I do greedily. 

I'm sore all over and covered in his cum which is starting to drip down my chin onto my chest. I wish his load was in me, but my husband tells me I look good with cum all over my face as he starts to play with his cock in front of my face. It doesn't take long before I'm covered with his second load which he mixes in with the visitors. I'm so hard at this point I barely have to touch my cock before I cum in my jockstrap.

So our second threesome ended with me getting bred by husband and my face covered in two loads. I wonder if the visitor will want to fuck me again and whether next time it will be raw. We'd also been having some casual chats with other guys, and so far there are two other guys that have come over.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 4:28 AM, EnglishBottom said:

Thanks guys.

So we'd made a joint account on Grindr, and (I thought) made our profile pretty clear about what we were looking for. We'd decided that ideally we'd be looking for another top, so I could get fucked by 2 guys. I knew there were going to be more bottoms, but I didn't realise there'd literally be hundreds! We got so many messages from bottoms wanting a couple to fuck them, but I'm pretty much exclusively a bottom, and didn't really want to share a cock.

Eventually we started talking to one guy, about 28, south Asian (not that it matters but my husband and I are both white), slightly hairy chest, stubble and a six pack. He was thin (like me) but really toned. He's bi, never been with a couple before but keen to try it, and is a top! We talk for a few weeks making sure we're all on the same page about what we want, when the conversation turns to where he wants to cum. My husband states that he only fucks me bare, and will be cumming in my ass. So this guy says it's one of his biggest fantasies to fuck a cum filled hole and fill it again. Now, I'm not sure, because my husband is the only one that's ever cum in me, but the idea does turn me on. This guy says he's never fucked bare before,  so is clean,  and it's pretty much decided between them that I'm gonna be filled with both of their loads.

So the day we agreed on comes, I've spent ages making sure I'm clean and a little stretched (I'm still quite tight), and the guy arrives on time. He's clearly really nervous,  but we all are. At this point I'm really looking forward to getting fucked,  so once we're in the bedroom I drop straight to my knees and start rubbing both of their cocks. 

Unfortunately he's a lot smaller than his pictures had suggested. Like, my husband's cock is easily three times the size. I'm a little disappointed but I figure I'll be able to take it pretty easily. His cock is quite salty and I can tell he's been precumming on the drive over. I'm sucking their cocks for a while on my knees with them stood on front me, when I look up, pleading to get fucked. I stand up and head towards the bed and where we keep the lube, turn around and see this guy now on his knees sucking my husband. I'm a little jealous, but I can't blame him because my husband's dick is huge. Luckily that doesn't last long.

My husband enters my hole first. He's lying down on his back,  and I'm on top of him, easing on. I can feel my pussy stretching to accommodate him, and lower myself until he's balls deep. Then, I raise my aas slightly and he starts pounding away. Now normally he is gentle to begin with until I'm really stretched out, but he must be really horny about another guy being there because he starts jack hammering away, making me moan really loudly. The visitor watches me take it for a few minutes before standing on the bed and shoving his cock straight down my throat. I'm in heaven, one guy fucking my ass and the other fucking my mouth. At this point it doesn't matter that his dick is pretty small. 

After a while the visitor asks if he can have a go on my ass, so I climb off my husband's dick and get on my knees, taking my husband's cock in my mouth and arching my back as far as I can. The visitor lines his cock to my hole and I realise he's going to enter me without putting any lube on. I'm hoping that I'm stretched enough that it doesn't hurt too much, but like I said he's not really hung so he slips in pretty easily. Up until this point he'd still seemed pretty shy, but I guess seeing how hard my husband was fucking me kind of spurred him on, because he fucked hard, going as far in as he could as fast as he could. My husband seems to enjoy seeing me being used, and he starts pushing my head further and further down his shaft until I'm choking. The visitor slips out of my hole a couple of times, I guess because of his size, but each time he slams back in, pushing my mouth even further down my husband's cock.

He fucked me for for a few minutes, but said he needed to swap again otherwise he'd cum, and he wanted to cum in me last. So he pulls out, and my husband stands up and pushes me onto my back so my head is on the pillow and my legs are up to my ears. He spits on my hole and enters me, going balls deep on his first thrust. I feel bad for the visitor, but I can really tell the difference and I can't help but moan louder. Mt husband fucks me for a while, before telling me to beg for his cum, which at this point I'm desperate for. I beg for him to fill me and he does,  releasing his cum into my ass. He stays inside me for a bit, catching his breath. As soon as he pulls out, the visitor slams his cock inside me, and doesn't move. I look up to him and his face is in pure ecstacy, like he can't believe his fantasy of fucking a cum filled hole has come true. He makes a few thrusts before growling loudly,  pushing into me further each time he shoots his load inside.

I can definitely tell I've been filled by more than one load, and as he pulls out I can feel some of the cum starting to leak out. Luckily he catches it and pushes it back in with his fingers, fingering my hole. I grab my cock,  and it doesn't take long until I shoot over my stomach, with this guys fingers inside my cummy hole.

There's a little awkwardness as he gets dressed and the three of us make pleasantries before he leaves. I ask my husband if he enjoyed it and he says he did, especially seeing me get used and fucked. He says that if we do it again, he wants to cum in me last so he can feel what it's like to fuck my hole when it's already been bred. 

(Sorry for the essay! We've met three guys since this first time - let me know if you wanna hear about it.)

Holy fuck. This is super hot. I LOVE boyfriend-sharing stories, as you may know from my own stories. Well done. xxx