Cumdump in lockdown

BritishCumdump

I know there's probably been a thousand threads of this nature already but is anyone else struggling with not being able to meet under UK lockdown? I know lots of people are still meeting and that's their prerogative, but for me I went from having the most cumdump heaven year in 2019 to having like one load since last February. I find myself going onto Fabguys and Scruff and Recon, chatting to hot tops wanting to fuck me but it eventually peters out when I and/or them decide to stay responsible. We make half-hearted arrangements to keep each other in mind when fucking can be a thing again but I feel like such a stick in the mud. It's annoying because I've shaken off meeting for so long but, because of things outside my control, it doesn't look like this pandemic and lockdown is going to end anytime soon. 

Then again, if it does, I've got a fucking colossal list of guys that want to unload in me so that keeps me going. Luckily the last time I had sex was amazing and the memory of it keeps me going that I can have a night like that again. A regular of mine with a 9.5 incher came round and fucked me anon, then got on the apps and invited other guys to come round and fuck me, with him keeping my hole busy between each of them. I didn't see any of them and he didn't show me their profiles afterward. We only got like 6 guys round in total but it was kinda amazing, getting pimped out by someone I trusted and taking a nice few loads. Hopefully we can do the same thing again soon. 

• Like 3

Yes, it is hard.  During the summer, I did take advantage of the ‘lull’ and started hooking up with guys again.  I had some memorable times at Hampstead Heath, which almost made up for the fact that most sex clubs and venues remained closed.  But when cases started rising again with the new variant, I decided to close up shop again.

All I can say is that the vaccine programme seems to be going quite well, so far at least- and if things remain on track, we should be over the worst by the spring.  Even if it takes a while longer for venues to open up again, I expect I shall feel comfortable enough to start meeting guys once I’ve had the vaccine, or even sooner if infection rates drop back down to the levels they were last summer, and the health service is no longer struggling to cope.

That’s assuming we don’t get any more nasty mutations, of course...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Yes, it is hard.  During the summer, I did take advantage of the ‘lull’ and started hooking up with guys again.  I had some memorable times at Hampstead Heath, which almost made up for the fact that most sex clubs and venues remained closed.  But when cases started rising again with the new variant, I decided to close up shop again.

All I can say is that the vaccine programme seems to be going quite well, so far at least- and if things remain on track, we should be over the worst by the spring.  Even if it takes a while longer for venues to open up again, I expect I shall feel comfortable enough to start meeting guys once I’ve had the vaccine, or even sooner if infection rates drop back down to the levels they were last summer, and the health service is no longer struggling to cope.

That’s assuming we don’t get any more nasty mutations, of course...

I'm glad to hear things are going well there.

Pity those of us dealing with the incompetence of the US Federal response. I'm in Seattle, the early epicenter of the pandemic in the US, and the ineptness and potentially malicious mismanagement of the pandemic response in states that didn't support the previous president has left us exposed and vulnerable. We just his 400,000 COVID deaths without even factoring in the "excess death" numbers.

I wish I was back home in Australia right now.

I made the decision to start PrEP and embrace my BB desires last summer 😆 I wasn’t meeting every guy who asked, but did meet some for a while. Then I went to just regulars or people I’d met before. 

I have yet to get the chance to really be a cum dump because of the pandemic 😞 My partner and I badly want another night of inviting people over to fuck us but it just is not wise with the rise in cases. 

Considering meeting some additional new people to expand my list of regulars. It has caused me to be extremely picky since I’m limiting the number of people I’ll meet. Won’t meet someone unless I think there’s a real possibility of ongoing play. 

I try to meet people when I won’t be seeing friends so as not to risk them with my choices. Planning is hard. 

4 hours ago, BonusHoleBoyToy said:

I made the decision to start PrEP and embrace my BB desires last summer 😆 I wasn’t meeting every guy who asked, but did meet some for a while. Then I went to just regulars or people I’d met before. 

I have yet to get the chance to really be a cum dump because of the pandemic 😞 My partner and I badly want another night of inviting people over to fuck us but it just is not wise with the rise in cases. 

Considering meeting some additional new people to expand my list of regulars. It has caused me to be extremely picky since I’m limiting the number of people I’ll meet. Won’t meet someone unless I think there’s a real possibility of ongoing play. 

I try to meet people when I won’t be seeing friends so as not to risk them with my choices. Planning is hard. 

It's good that you've got your boyfriend to fuck you though! At least it's one source of seed. Hopefully if the pandemic ends you can get back to fulfilling your cumdump dreams 

Guest takingdeepanal
5 hours ago, blackrobe said:

I'm glad to hear things are going well there.

Pity those of us dealing with the incompetence of the US Federal response. I'm in Seattle, the early epicenter of the pandemic in the US, and the ineptness and potentially malicious mismanagement of the pandemic response in states that didn't support the previous president has left us exposed and vulnerable. We just his 400,000 COVID deaths without even factoring in the "excess death" numbers.

I wish I was back home in Australia right now.

Ironically, you can now get vaccinated. We can't in Australia until at least late February (and since I'm not in a priority classification), I may have to wait until at least October or November.

34 minutes ago, BritishCumdump said:

It's good that you've got your boyfriend to fuck you though! At least it's one source of seed. Hopefully if the pandemic ends you can get back to fulfilling your cumdump dreams 

This is true! Just wish he didn’t live 2 hours away 😞 Some is still better than none though. I’ve been hit up by lots of tops lately who haven’t fucked in almost a year. I can’t fucking imagine going that long. I think I’d spontaneously combust lol. Or I’d just be horned up out of my mind jacking off all day..... which does still happen sometimes lol. Perks of working from home. Wanking on the clock. 

long toy sessions don’t replace a good fuck and being filled with a hot load, but it’s something to keep stretching my hole in the meantime. 

I got my prep prescription pretty much at the same time the epidemic started, you can imagine the frustration. Took two loads in all of 2019, as soon as the restrictions went down for the summer. I'm pretty much starved for sex but there are really no alternatives at the moment. All I can do is keeping my thoughts off sex by doing other things. 

My bucket list of dicks to ride is growing steadily so I guess we're all on the same boat. 

22 hours ago, bluewind said:

I got my prep prescription pretty much at the same time the epidemic started, you can imagine the frustration. Took two loads in all of 2019, as soon as the restrictions went down for the summer. I'm pretty much starved for sex but there are really no alternatives at the moment. All I can do is keeping my thoughts off sex by doing other things. 

My bucket list of dicks to ride is growing steadily so I guess we're all on the same boat. 

That's so annoying! I was on the prep trial for a few years but I've had to put it on hold while there's no need. Hopefully I can get back on it when things open up again. 

22 hours ago, BonusHoleBoyToy said:

This is true! Just wish he didn’t live 2 hours away 😞 Some is still better than none though. I’ve been hit up by lots of tops lately who haven’t fucked in almost a year. I can’t fucking imagine going that long. I think I’d spontaneously combust lol. Or I’d just be horned up out of my mind jacking off all day..... which does still happen sometimes lol. Perks of working from home. Wanking on the clock. 

long toy sessions don’t replace a good fuck and being filled with a hot load, but it’s something to keep stretching my hole in the meantime. 

Yeah I used to be super into toys, but after having long and sleazy sessions with tops using toys on me or doublefucking me with stuff it's just not the same using them on your own. I should have gotten a boyfriend before lockdown that likes to whore me out. 

I’m next door to you in Ireland and we’ve a similar lockdown. I’m adhering to the rules 100% and I haven’t had sex since August. I’m so happy I also took advantage of the summer dip in cases, because otherwise I wouldn’t have had sex in over a year at this stage!

I’ve come off apps and BBRT, more or less. I check in every so often but I don’t really engage. I think if you’re on there and not up for right now, people feel you’re a flake, probably with good reason. So I’d rather disappear altogether and then come back as the “new guy” everyone’s interested in when things return to normal.

I’ve grown my toy collection significantly since summer. I’ve also been posting on here, and messaging one dom guy in particular, who is training me as his sub online, working on the mental side of things for now. So I’m doing ok, although I miss boys, men, getting drunk and dancing like an eejit and fooling around in gay bars, going home with random guys, hookups, sex parties, generally getting my kit off, the lot.

We’ll be back. This thing will end, and it’s looking like something this year! Keep the faith!

• Like 1

Before the plague, I was anon hotel hosting at least once a month and doing a bathhouse weekend each month. I had built up a fairly nice reputation among a set of regulars in Louisville and Indianapolis who wanted to know when I would be in town so they could come enjoy the ass they had become accustomed to getting regularly.

That came to a screeching halt last March. Since then I’ve hotel hosted one time, haven’t been within a hundred miles of a bathhouse, and the very few men I’ve serviced have been a small handful, mostly repeat locals. I was fortunate enough to encounter one local Top who now uses me very thoroughly about once every couple of weeks, but I don’t know that I can honestly call myself a cumdump by definition at this moment. There just isn’t enough volume, and there can’t be.

What bothers me most is that I’m afraid all the network of regulars and the good word-of-mouth that had started to generate a steady demand for service will have to be rebuilt from the ground up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cumdumps should be in a high-priority tier — maybe right after healthcare workers. Within the cumdump tier, the higher your 2019 load count, the higher your priority for Covid-19 vaccination. 😈😏

People with many contacts have an inherently high risk. LGBT people, as a marginalized group, tend to have worse health outcomes and less access to healthcare than the general population. Sex is important to everyone's wellbeing, and cumdumps dedicate themselves to serving large numbers of people.

So, in terms of risk profile, equity, and overall benefit to society, we need to vaccinate cumdumps right away!

• Haha 1