My husband sluts me out to homeless men

Rawboipussy

This happened this last summer when everything was locked down for Covid. My husband used to drive for Lyft, and was friendly with a group of homeless people in certain areas of metro Detroit. We were bored, so we decided to take a drive and see if we could get into some trouble. 

He had me wear a jockstrap, and some short shorts, sitting in the backseat fucking my hole with a dildo while we drove around. We went to the neighborhood, and spoke to some of his the homeless people he’s friendly with to see if they wanted to fuck me.

Tommy, this 20 something straight guy decided he’d let me suck his dick, and if it felt good he’d fuck me. He’s got a semi hairy chest, and a big full bush, which absolutely turns me on. He’s about 5’7”, and 150 lbs, which is a frame that is a lot smaller than mine. (I’m 5’10, and 196). He’s cute, but this is not my type, but I’m a slut, and here we are. 

So I get on my knees in the dark alley behind this dilapidated bank, where they’ve been sleeping, and start sucking his dick. I thought it would smell and taste horrible, but it was surprisingly sweet tasting. His cut dick got hard almost instantly, and was at least 8” long, and about 5” around, he kept whispering “fuck”, and “holy shit. You really know how to suck a dick”. After a few minutes he said “alright, let me see that pussy.” 

We head over to where this huge bank door where I can lean over and get my balance. I pull my shorts down, and Tommy blurted out “god damn. That’s a nice fucking ass.” I could feel myself blushing, because this straight guy, who despite being homeless, was incredibly attractive. He takes my ass and spits on my hole, putting a finger up in me to see what it feels like. He liked that it was already loosened up because of the dildo, and creamy. He said “this feels as smooth and tight as a pussy”, and I responded “make it your pussy tonight”. Me saying that kinda turned him on, and he spit on his dick. 

He plays with my hole with the tip, and asked if I was ready, which I responded “always”. He slowly inches it in, and fucks a little deeper with every stroke, until finally he gets it all the way in. He stops. His breathing is strained, and he just keeps muttering “fuck, fuck, fuck. This feels so good”. His strokes are uneven, and awkward, and you clearly tell he’s very awkward. 

He finally gets his bearings, and gets his stroke to a very steady rhythm. He mutters “ I’m gonna make you my bitch. You’re gonna let me nut in you, aren’t you slut”, with me moaning “yes, baby, yes. Give me all that cum”. I’m leaking precum so bad at this point. He keeps pumping my hole harder and faster, making me moan so loudly, and I knew it was almost time. He grunts this primal, throaty noise, and pulls my ass so he’s balls deep in me. He starts to cum, and just keeps saying over and over again “oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhh fuuuuuck”, and I can feel him throbbing inside of me. I reach between my legs and cup his hairy balls, feeling them pulse with every contraction. He pulls out, and I turn around to suck his dick clean. Which isn’t something straight people do lol. 

Anyway, this was my first experience with a homeless man, but not my last. 

to be continued...

530D6AF6-1C3D-4689-B7E7-5E02A113A05C.jpeg

31C64181-A9DB-4489-9DD8-428200834648.jpeg

790128FB-3EE0-47D1-A624-87DC83FF5E3C.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15

This is such a hot post. I've been wanting to do it and I know there's homeless guys in STL MO near by.

I just have no idea where they would be how did you find them? In your cities. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Ive even thought about driving around looking for one then giving him some money or or what ever he wants for information on where more hang out

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, SwimmerStud2008 said:

Fuck dude Southfield here would love to pound u out and have ur man watch or join in

Rawboipussy- God damn, that was a hot story.  Although I'm another slutty faggot bottom,  I'm totally turned on when I see other raw cock milking faggot's cunt dripping a few top men's anonymous cum. If swimmerstud2008 rape your boypussy,  I'll be licking and slurping on your cunt lips before you get used by the hubby. 

Guest CumLvr80

My last trip to the GH’s at one of the local adult cinemas (the day after the Super Bowl) ended with me getting naked (except for socks and boots) in my booth and putting on a show for the guy peeping at my hole through the hole. This went on for about 10 minutes with me grinding my well-lubed naked butt against his bare cut cock poking through the hole. All the while he kept murmuring something to me, but, I had the volume way up as usual and couldn’t make out what he was saying. 
When he pulled his cock out of the hole, gathered his jacket and bounded into MY booth - without bothering to zip up - I didn’t think it mattered at that point. Turns out, he’d been encouraging me to open my door and invite him in. I’m sure I let out a genuinely surprised “oh!” as he entered, but, that was probably because his cock was fully erect and I concluded he meant business. 

“But, aren’t these booths for 1 person only?”, I asked. I legit thought they were. But, when he went for 1 of about 3 different lubes I’d brought with me, started stroking his cock and got behind me, I shut my mouth and bent the fuck over. That’s also when I got a better look at him then I’d had from the adjacent booth. He was kinda stinky, but, not necessarily gross, you know? And, I don’t drink, so, I honestly don’t know if what I was smelling was partly alcohol. But, once he bent me over, I guess I didn’t care.

Long story short, he may have smelled like alcohol when he entered, but I definitely smelled like cum when I scurried out😋

Guest Goodbye

This is amazing.... 

I love homeless guys... They just want to have their way with you. 

Even if they ignore me I still get turned on... Even more so...