Any straight guys been pozzed?

Guest ashbi

I'm married and been visiting this site for a while now and I don't see many other straight stories other than fiction., if anyone has been pozzed and married i would love to hear from you

I know of two pozz guys locally that were married and straight. But came out when they were pozzed. Same basic story. The wife closed her legs after a couple years of marriage.  They both wanted sex. Hit the beats and basically with in 3 years pozzed. Sad thing is i really do not think either is truly gay. But no choice now for them.

• Like 2

Guest Descartes70817

I'm a married (to a woman) guy who's been pozzed already and my wife still stuck by me, and I have a very recently pozzed married fuck buddy too. I have a couple of other married fuck buddies but they're on PrEP.

But did these guys poz their unsuspecting wives? It’s one thing to risk your own health, but to put another unsuspecting person at risk. I have no respect for such a person.  My first partner assured me he wanted a monogamous relationship, but it turned out he was lying and fucking around behind my back. He got HIV, and I kicked his skank ass out. Not because he was HIV-positive, but because he’d lied to me but because he willfully put my health at risk too.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I did know a married poz guy, but he was having guys cumming in his arse cruising 5 days a week after work for years

I am a married guy who is a bb bottom.  I go to the bookstore booths and theater and also sometimes meet guys from various other sites.  Not poz yet as far as I know, but I refuse no load and I don't get tested.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817
5 hours ago, pozboy said:

you gonna get em off meds?

I stayed off meds until I developed AIDS-related PCP pneumonia in both lungs and a CD4 cell count of 34 at the lowest, so stopping my meds now will result result in me being full blown again in a month or two at most, so not really enough time to spread the bug far and wide again. Then again I have absolutely no idea when I was pozzed, so who knows how many bottoms I've impregnated. Even knowing I won't have long without the meds I still often think about stopping and letting nature run its course.

19 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

But did these guys poz their unsuspecting wives? It’s one thing to risk your own health, but to put another unsuspecting person at risk. I have no respect for such a person.  My first partner assured me he wanted a monogamous relationship, but it turned out he was lying and fucking around behind my back. He got HIV, and I kicked his skank ass out. Not because he was HIV-positive, but because he’d lied to me but because he willfully put my health at risk too.

My wife is aware and I wouldn’t POZ her maliciously. We stopped having sex after she lost her desire from cervical cancer. We remain best friends. 

Guest Dauthisoul

I know a couple, one on the DL still and swears it was from a pro he would get. The other was a "a holes a hole" kinda guy and caught it from... who knows.

• 3 weeks later...

I know some married guys are pretty careful and always safe,, some say they are, but will bb when horny and others just go with the flow.  I think believing a thin piece of latex is going to protect you from the bug is silly.  Trust your partner, and if you don't belive he is honest, move on.  A condom is a layer of protection, but hardly a guarantee.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a married bb bottom. Not on prep.  I have taken countless undetectable loads but no known toxic ones.  I ask but so far I am turned down once I say that I am married to a woman.  I am sure I have received them but no fuck flu and I have been tested since my last in Dec 2019.  

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2021 at 10:44 AM, bocini said:

I know of two pozz guys locally that were married and straight. But came out when they were pozzed. Same basic story. The wife closed her legs after a couple years of marriage.  They both wanted sex. Hit the beats and basically with in 3 years pozzed. Sad thing is i really do not think either is truly gay. But no choice now for them.

I was in a straight marriage and I started to have a homosexual affair with a friend from work. He started to flirt with me at work and after some drinks . I told him that I played with a gay friend in high school. He got more interested in me. So we started to have a homosexual affair. We would sneak away and play. When this started a few people at work were wondering about my sexuality . Cause they knew that I was married. My friend introduced me to his group of fuck buddies . With this introduction to bareback sex was incredible. I was the new top in the group. This affair was getting hotter and hotter. In high school and after I did not want to be gay. For fear of what being outed as being gay in a straight family and AIDS. My double life was all working out. My friend and I talked about chasing since I was in this group. We knew of the risks in chasing. After two years into my affair, we hooked up at a holiday party. And we snuck away and fucked around. I dumped a few loads into him and he dumped a few into me . I later found out he was out sick a few weeks earlier. Didn’t think about that at the time. Well I got sick a few weeks later. I seroconverted soon after that. We both seroconverted that holiday season. Now I have two problems, one that I was cheating on my wife with a man and that I’m HIV POSITIVE now. That affair ended my marriage. 
You said “basically with in 3 years pozzed.” It took me two years to get pozzed.  “And sad thing is I really do not think either is truly gay.” I started my affair as a straight male. Boy in two years I started to become a gay male. 
“But no choice now for them” You are right. After getting pozzed, The only thing was to come out as gay. That was an interesting job to do with friends and family. So now friends at work started treating me a little different. And some friends found out that was the cause of why my marriage ended cause I was gay. I have no regrets for getting pozzed. My friend and I still fuck around. 
And I’m Very Happy being a Homosexual now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 years later...