Cam4 sucks now...what the better cam sites for sluts?

Guest dumbsluts

Guest dumbsluts

Has everything moved to Zoom and Ring? I used to love Cam4 watching guys show off but these days it seems there's nothing good out there other than NKP chat room. Any suggestions? 

• drscorpio changed the title to Cam4 sucks now...what the better cam sites for sluts?

Cam4 seems to have high number of disinterested young actors.

I find Zoom rooms often better experience - more tailored to hot play and a shared jerking, horny experience (each participant appears on webcam). Good zoom rooms generally hosted by one or two guys that set clear “theme” usually more permissive than Cam4 terms allow. Good hosts tend to state clearly what is acceptable (and unacceptable) behaviour. Good rooms are those hosted regularly by same host(s) with brief zoom room “mentions” or “advertisement” posted online in discrete places.

I found couple great zoom room invites/ads in Skype group chats where the chat theme is “adventurous” (raw and/or poz).

if a good zoom room is hard to find I’d be confident hosting a room/group.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, AussieBBoy said:

Cam4 seems to have high number of disinterested young actors.

I find Zoom rooms often better experience - more tailored to hot play and a shared jerking, horny experience (each participant appears on webcam). Good zoom rooms generally hosted by one or two guys that set clear “theme” usually more permissive than Cam4 terms allow. Good hosts tend to state clearly what is acceptable (and unacceptable) behaviour. Good rooms are those hosted regularly by same host(s) with brief zoom room “mentions” or “advertisement” posted online in discrete places.

I found couple great zoom room invites/ads in Skype group chats where the chat theme is “adventurous” (raw and/or poz).

if a good zoom room is hard to find I’d be confident hosting a room/group.

I'd love to take your cock and load on Zoom for a bunch of guys to watch AussieBBoy.

On 1/26/2021 at 12:53 AM, xxbjn2 said:

I'd love to take your cock and load on Zoom for a bunch of guys to watch AussieBBoy.

I would volunteer as tribute too. 😛  Also, my playroom has multiple cameras and gigabit internet, so if you're looking for a venue...