Spied on sleeping grandpa

Guest Phxboy41

Guest Phxboy41

First time I seen grandpa was we took midday nap crawled you me re said take pants off it’s was a sticky humids summer no are so I notice that we wore same briefs but mine didn’t fill the front or li grandpa did he was german Italian he was 6’1 railroad worker built nice his nerf bal soft bulge in front.. my dad. Big u ca te ll the family genes..so he laid down we on op or the sheet we started to sleep..Like dad he wold snore he want to quote about it so i laid there listening and something caught my eye bulge was  filling out the briefs was getting tent size it wood twitch.Base it on the looks of it he was German uncut wrap your fist Arons the head. Helmet size I was like omg he got so hard.. he was out a I wanted to feel it touch it so nervous..he was eveybit 8 inches lad on it side oh his leg move so like any noisy 6 year old I took end of my finger ad tapped it he was rock hard and slepnwci brushed it is underwear kinda stretched out alt so. I am put r finger underneath feel the skin from it it was warm man hard I notice wet spot the head was laying ...father like son precummers bad i I raised a bit of corner was a head stuck out uncut yes thick as hell big head. I reached slowly him breathing same wrapped my hand around it warm thick grandpa  cook y hand Couldn’t reach around it pulsing prxcumimg is pubes out we natural family I slowly pile the he vmovedait  but still out slowly jack his cock ,. He had 7 kids with that cock grandma was a luck lady I push his skin back he was well kept man clean never old men smells. I pulls more out blessed in Val departments 2 large low hangers there in view his precum I wanted taste it a s I moved closer I stuck my tongue out  and Flick he head tastw precum so tuck Qi could fit the he in my mouth he move I froze didn’t move still snoring I pulle it out  and ple it back my 4 inch ok throbbing  the day I taste ganadpa