Fitting a cock that curves?

tj87

The most beautiful filthy top pig came into my life before COVID and began breeding me on the swimming-regular but there’s one issue preventing me from being his ultimate filthy bottom pig.

His cock is long and thick - not usually a problem - but it also curves down which hits the wrong spot inside me and I’ve not been able to find an angle that works for me.

Any suggestions?

Edited by tj87

• tj87 changed the title to Fitting a cock that curves?

I get this... but I once had a big lad that curved to the left, really curved taat he could have fucked me from round the corner. Tbh at the time I  loved it, unfortunately, for days after, I had throbbing pain spot and a ripped split hole, but maybe a strong curve and a very thick girth does not do well.

Regards this one of yours I would try sitting on him front ways facing him and sitting on him backwards and see if that angle works for you, good luck.

• Like 1

My ex used to have the same type of cock, it was painful at first, but eventually I got used to it and began to really like it.  In fact now I would give anything to find a guy that has a cock like his. I miss it so much.  

11 minutes ago, tj87 said:

Thank you all! I'm sorry - I thought I'd get pinged when peeps replied!

I'm a ways off yet from being able to slip him back inside me - I'll let you know what I find.

Good luck tj, full details ok lol

Btw, your avator is hot.....

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, 1000GUYS said:

i get you girl... i have a bad time with curved up dicks, its painful but i hope i get used to it soon.... as mentioned, riding is the best for curved down cocks

I wanna watch you ride one. Or two.

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2021 at 8:30 AM, tj87 said:

His cock is long and thick - not usually a problem - but it also curves down which hits the wrong spot inside me and I’ve not been able to find an angle that works for me.

My cock is big, thick and curved like a banana -  it curves upwards as opposed to downwards.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

i get you girl... i have a bad time with curved up dicks, its painful but i hope i get used to it soon.... as mentioned, riding is the best for curved down cocks

I like a cock that curves up. Fits me like a glove.

7 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Good luck tj, full details ok lol

Btw, your avator is hot.....

Thanks stud yours too.

I’ll come back with plenty of details. The cock in question is the one sliding from my ass in my cover photo.

• Like 1