Unexpected load from a shemale

Petermore

Hooked up with a shemale, bbw nice 6inch cut cock.

Went over to her place, started with the usual foreplay, bbbj, 69, some rimming and then she slowly fingered my ass.

She wantes to top me so she rolled on a condom and started off nice n slow (I've got a real tight ass). About 5mins in she asks if she can take the condom off, before i even answered she pulls pit, removes the condom and slides back in. She says she'll pull out before she cums. So she resumes fucking me in doggy and then switches to missionary after another 10mins she says she's about to cum. She starts pulling out but stops, empties most of her load in my ass and then pulls out, was a massive load too as it leaked out for a while.

Perks of shemales in Australia, most will fuck raw given the right circumstances 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Guest faggotbitchboi

I've been fucked a couple of times by trannies who were tops, both came inside me and both were damn good. I'll happily go with more top trannies 😋

I’m envious here. I have a trans friend who I get to blow every once in a while. We’ve been doing this for the last 5 years or so. She has becum comfortable enough with me that I’m invited over to her place and we’ve cuddled afterwards. Sadly she hasn’t fucked me since the first couple of times we got together years ago. I’m still hoping for the future.