Ass to mouth and mouth to ass

Eagerindayton

Every so often I hook up with a couple who are pretty much bottom pigs when they play. I like fucking them side by side - fucking one hole then the other.  Usually one will eat my ass while I'm fucking the other. They both get into sucking my cock directly from the other's hole. Its even hotter when they put my cock back in the ass of the other. 

• Like 2

Guest Dauthisoul

Never been.. ballsy enough to try ass to mouth, but that me change in the future who knows. I know but as BBButtSlut a lot of guys do seem to just expect it

Guest faggotbitchboi
On 1/26/2021 at 4:05 AM, CummyBearUK said:

Ass to mouth is a delight, but it's at its best when they've just cum up my hole and I get that cock back in my throat to suck clean. 

Wasting even a drop would be so rude 😏

Same here...love it when their cock is coated in cum...preferably a mix of others guys cum too.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:36 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I love ATM and MTA.  It is why my fuck bench is set up so I can go round and round it, from hole to dripping hole.  Men who don't like the taste of their ass are never asked back.

That sounds hot, any pics of your fuck bench?

On 26/01/2021 at 2:41 AM, Eagerindayton said:

Every so often I hook up with a couple who are pretty much bottom pigs when they play. I like fucking them side by side - fucking one hole then the other.  Usually one will eat my ass while I'm fucking the other. They both get into sucking my cock directly from the other's hole. Its even hotter when they put my cock back in the ass of the other. 

9 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

That sounds hot, any pics of your fuck bench?

Sure.  It is made by JimSupport--as is all my playroom equipment.  The middle is adjustable--and it can flatten out to be a padded fuck table.  I can also hang the bench, either way,  in my sling frame.

002.JPG

fuck bench in pieces 007.JPG

Edited by FelchingPisser
clarification
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2