Ass to mouth and mouth to ass

Eagerindayton

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

Sure.  It is made by JimSupport--as is all my playroom equipment.  The middle is adjustable--and it can flatten out to be a padded fuck table.  I can also hang the bench, either way,  in my sling frame.

002.JPG

Wow that's awesome. I've never seen anything like that. Thanks for sharing!

The first couple times a pig did ATM on my dick I was so turned on I accidentally came in their mouths.  I was so turned on by what pigs they were I couldn't hold back.  I didn't think I'd be into doing it myself until I tried it - and loved it!  One of my hottest nasty pig sessions was with these 2 guys who were fuckbuds and asked me join.  One was a vers white muscle daddy and his black top fuckbud. It was VERY oral to start with all 3 of us making out and sucking each other cocks and holes (including the black bull top).  Then the fucking started, and we were so wet there was no lube needed.  It was non-stop ass to mouth and eating ass.  The top fucked us both, and the vers guy and I fucked each other.  All 3 of our cocks were always in a mouth or ass the whole time, and the top stud was just as hungry to suck cock straight from our holes as we were.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

I love ATM and MTA.

I have a semi-regular married very hung black buddy who drops by once or twice a month when his wife isn't putting out. LOL.   I always make sure to do a thorough cleaning when he cums by, as we started doing ATM last year.  Because his cock is fucking huge, he reaches places most guys don't.  He works his way up from a slow gentle probing to a good, solid fucking.

He is shy and new to MM sex.  Lucky me.  I get to educate him.

One day while he was pumping me nice and steady, he just asked if I would suck his cock after he had fucked me for a bit?? I told him I would love for us to 'switch it up' a bit.  Sure.  And he pulled out and fed me his slick cock.

I always suck him to hardness before we start to fuck.  I make sure his cock is really slick with my throat juices and spit.  He takes the juices from my mouth and rubs them into my hole and opens me up.  My only lube with this guy is spit and throat juice.  But we both enjoy the deep throat and fingering action as foreplay. before he starts to fuck.

He loves to pull out every now and then and walk around and feed me his rock hard dick and I add more juice to him from deep in my throat.

The bonus for me was last summer.  I really worked his cock over good.  He told me was horny as fuck and hadn't cum in a week.  I got two loads that day.

And then to my surprise - after the second load, he got down and ate his two loads of cum from my hole.

Turns out he had this fantasy to suck a load of cum from his partner but she thought it was weird.  He knew I cleaned out really well and decided he wanted to suck his cum from my stretched ass.

Our ATM and MTA action is now a regular part of our play.  He ALWAYS eats his load from my hole.  Sometimes, he even shares half with me and we swallow together.  

And @FelchingPisser - love your fuck bench..... great pics.... the bench and the stretched hole!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2021 at 11:44 PM, miamipigalex said:

Nothing is hotter than respecting a top by deep throating him after dumping a load in me. 

I agree.  If one already has made to take a top's dick raw, it's reasonable for the top to expect that the bottom will lick his dick clean without being asked.

• 1 month later...

I fucking LOVE ass to mouth.  Love a guy making me choke on his cock after he fucks me, love sucking a dick out of another dudes hole, love taking a thick dildo to my hole after I take cum and piss and sucking it clean.  It's practically a must for me.

I've always enjoyed ass to mouth, showing my respect and appreciation to any top by cleaning their cock spotless after using my holes. Apart from that my holes are there for a top to enjoy however they want and any order is entirely up to them for their enjoyment and amusement.

When a bottom does ATM, it's showing the Top respect for the load he was given or that the Top took the time to fuck the bottom. A Top who see this might remember you as an excellent, caring bottom that is worth his time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1