Who surprised you with a big dick

Guest Phxboy41

One of the most surprising dicks I had was when I cruised in a park, saw a short latino who wasn't that hot looking to me and wasn't interested.  But he kept following me, then pulled his small uncut dick out and I sucked him off thinking what the heck.  Well it grew long and thin with a crazy long foreskin, felt and tasted great in my mouth.  Now I'm getting into it and he's precumming like mad.  He pulls me up and fucks me and I get wet from precum feel foreskin sliding around in me.  He cums hard holding on me tight like maybe I'll pull away from him breeding me.  Felt like a dog locked on his dick he kept cumming.  He pulled out when done and walked away like it was nothing.  It was so animalistic being used like that.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

At the notorious roadside reststop, short Latino, maybe 5'2" but HOT AF!  He put his hand down the back of my 501's so I knew he was down to fuck!  On my knees, I pulled his pants down, revealing a soft uncut cock, 4" with generous foreskin.  Taking him in my mouth, he quickly grew to 9" with full coverage, with a steady flow of precum.  I slobbered over his cock and presented my ass to him.  Slowly, he worked his cock in me and once he was balls deep, he bred me rough and hard.  Ten minutes later, he flooded my insides and slowly pulled out, presenting his cock for me to clean.  He thanked me, saying his wife couldn't handle him without being drunk.  Gave him my phone # and we'd meet monthly.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

When I worked in the kitchens of a wetherspoons (popular UK pub chain) we had a 19 year old glass collector who was around 5 feet tall and around 100lb, really quiet and shy. We got drunk together after a particularly rough day, went back to mine to smoke a joint and have some fun. 10 minutes later he whips out a rock hard super veiny 9 inch cut cock and s huge pair of shaved balls

He sat on my sofa while I knelt between his legs and took my time enjoying the thick pulsating cock leaking precum as it slides deep into my throat, soon hes moaning  &calling me  names then he grabs me by my hair starts to fuck my mouth his fat swollen cock head gagging me  and before long he's flooding my mouth with shot after shot of hot thick cum which I gulp down like PAC man eating pellets. After then we started getting drinks once or twice a week until he moved to Dublin the following year.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I was at a bathhouse in ATL in 2018 and had a room left the door open for any and all cocks I em a cumdump whore after all lol. But non the less had this tall skinny black guy come in my room and shut the door. Now I’m talking 6’2” 180lbs talk skinny guy but man did he have a huge cock like his third leage he was the size of one of the 32oz beer cans and a bit longer. It took him about 10-15mins of working my hole before I was able to start taking his beer can cock. We ended up fucking for a hr or so then he left. But cam back a bit latter with friends and we have bin fuck buddies ever since. Love it 

• Upvote 2

A massage therapist. He started stroking me from behind and then sucking me a bit when he turned me over on my back. 

Then he opened his pants and a club flopped out. Never saw anything this thick. About 9 long but the thickness was indescribable. 

Fun to hold and suck while he gave me a happy ending. 

A boy that i've been fucking, total bottom, but packs the thickest of 9 inches.. hard to get it in my mouth

at first told me he didnt mind people seeing his ass ( when i asked him if he would want to hang out naked at a spa) but that he wasn't into showing off his dick.  I figured he had a clit . boy was i surprised when i finally got him naked

4 minutes ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

A boy that i've been fucking, total bottom, but packs the thickest of 9 inches.. hard to get it in my mouth

at first told me he didnt mind people seeing his ass ( when i asked him if he would want to hang out naked at a spa) but that he wasn't into showing off his dick.  I figured he had a clit . boy was i surprised when i finally got him naked

Nice.... LOVE 'em THICK... and long of course!

Dick that surprised me - Skinny twink, maybe 120 lbs soaking wet and just shy of 6 feet. He had a beautiful 7 inch cut cock, thick, kept his pubic hair trimmed too. I said to him that if more people knew he had a cock like that, he'd be surrounded by ass.

Dick that disappointed me - He was around 6'4-6'6, 200 lbs, in good shape but not overly muscular. I guess it was all to compensate for something because he was barely 5 inches. I genuinely laughed when he asked me if I was impressed by it.

• Haha 1

At one of the ABS I frequented every now and then this skinny black guy would show up and go to the booth most guys ignored him because he had cerebral palsy on his right side so one day I get curious and check him out through the slot. And oh my fucking god this dude was hung, he noticed and waved me to come into his booth. 

I did and never regretted it he fucked my mouth and ass and pounded the shit outta me. And because of his palsy he had these shakes that just added to how good it felt when he fucked me. I always took time to hook up with him when he showed up. If you saw him most would've overlooked him I'm glad I didn't

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3