Who surprised you with a big dick

Guest Phxboy41

This was a couple years ago at a dance party my partner and I were attending. We ended up dancing and chatting with a couple, Asian guy and white guy. They were interested in a 4 way with me and my partner. My partner and I are both bottoms & he really wanted to play with them while I wasn’t that enthusiastic. I assumed the Asian guy was below average cock. He was cute but nerdy looking so I wasn’t looking fwd to the idea but my partner kept pushing. We drove back to our place when the dance party started to die out. Well, I learned that day to stop judging  a book by its cover because Asian guy had to be a solid 8 or 9 and he did not disappoint. On top of that he gave me and my boyfriend a good fucking and left us a wanting more 

My wife's Grandfather was my biggest surprise.  The first surprise I found him on Silver daddies website. So I contacted him and let him know his secret is safe with me and would like to get together.

He didn't post any naked shots and he is a short guy only 5'6" and thin so I had no idea he had a super thick cock and balls.

I went over to his house and we immediately went back to the bedroom. .while going back towards the bed. I grabbed his cock through his underwear and said holy shit you are big.  He said yep sex was too painful for the wife anymore so he thought he would try men again, said he had not had sex in a year and has not cum for almost a month.  mmmm all that yummy cum I thought.

I laid him back on the bed and pulled off his underwear.  Wow!  Super thick cock and Huge bull balls.  I started kissing and licking all around and playing with his lemon sized balls.  He was only about 6" long but his cock was like a soda bottle.

So no deep throating here but I pulled out all the stops using my lips and tongue up and down the shaft, lots of hand work too.

He was about to come so I got my mouth around that monster mushroom and started stroking the shaft hard and BLAM!  Load after load filling my mouth.

Even though his cock wasnt 'rock' hard I still enjoyed it.  The following week I did make it a mission to get him in my ass no matter what it takes.

• Like 1

my younger brothers cock surprised me the first time I sucked it. not cause it is big cause I had already sucked off my older brother (at one point I was sucking him off 4 or 5 times a day lol) and several other blood relatives but his cock is thicker than theirs or mine. big, beautiful and delicious. I would have enjoyed sucking it way more often but he wasn’t always down. he only fucked me 5 times, when he was high or drunk. ha was the smallest but had the biggest cock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Was when i work in nyc, big department store, this guy in another  department was funny looking, mix race, deaf guy( he could hear some) he always was looking at me. I wss always looking at his package it look big, but he was not my type. Then one day  was at lunch, and block obrr was a book store( mid town ) near penn station , so i check it out . It had booths with gh’s& was lunch time🐷well 2 cocks later this hugh horse dick comes threw, and im on it. As i sucking away , he swys my name, it was the guy from work& i’m freaking out, but he started push down my throat, and cums alot🥵 So after i keep running into him, so i ask a girl about him snd she said he& his husband are happy couple that moved to usa. She also said she heard he hung. Well later he pssses me and slip me his #, i had fact that he married but i had too have him. Well he came out to my apt& fuck me, was so big, but i made him suit up, it was 90’s . Well after he fuck me for 35 min came, and while he wss in bathroom i realize he had holes in tip of rubber☹️ I was freaking out, but after i calm down , i had him fuck me- bb was best fuck. After that , only went after big cock 

• Like 3

When I was 17 on Hampstead heath...was drunk and horny as fuck...I heard a guy complain 'its too big' to someone trying to fuck him.  I saw a skinny guy trying to fuck another twink who I thought clearly didn't have my piggy experience so wasn't able to take a cock properly.

The twink slithered away from the skinny top, it was dark so couldn't see exactly what he looked like ...I just slid my shorts down offering my teen cunt to him.  He walked towards me, led me towards a tree and lent me forward against it.  After a few gobs of spit on my hole and rubbing it in me.....I felt the tip of his cock on my hole....he paused and I heard him sniff poppers which he reached over and made me sniff....poppers have always made me sluttier....as they kicked in, I felt his cock start to push in...I got confused on how long that first sting lasts when a cock enters...but fuck this didn't stop....I felt him grip me tight and knew what was actually happening ...this was had a fucking monster cock and he knew he was ripping my boi hole apart with it.  He reached over again to my mouth, this time with a cloth which he shoved on my nose....I could smell the piss, cum and poppers on it...I wanted to scream but loved it so much I kept grunting in pleasure....he kept the popper rag on my face for at least two minutes and kept pumping me.  After about 5 minutes I got in to the rhythm and he knew it...my cock has hard and bouncing all over the place (I'm 9 inches so I figured he may have been the same...I was so fucking wrong)....while in this deep pleasure I never paid attention to our surrounding, but when I looked up I could see an audience of over a dozen guys...he kept pumping me for about 10 minutes and I felt him start to buckle...and then the pleasure of feeling what felt like a river of his cum gush in my guts.  After taking a few breaths he slid his cock out and turned me around for a snog...called me a horny little cunt and pulled me down towards his cock....and that was the reveal....this skinny pale guy had what was easily 11 inches...thickness was a stage, but the fucking length was amazing...I'm a great deepthroater but I couldn't take him...but I licked his cock clean and he treated me to some piss as I was in my knees.

Since that day a long time ago, I have learnt you can never judge a cock by who's wearing it!

Years ago, my other half went out to the antique stores, and came home with a pretty little blond kid so skinny he coulda walked through a harp.  I was in the home office, heard them come in, so walked to the front to say hi, and wondered what on earth the other half was planning to do with this kid.  But, we had the "outside-sex" thing successfully taken care of years before, so I followed them into the bedroom.  This kid pulled his pants down and I swear a 10-incher, thick and hard, bounced out and up against his belly.  It must have taken half the blood in his whole body to pump it up like that.  

Wound up with the kid and I fucking the other half, then the other half sucking him off again, and finally I fucked the kid.  He  stayed for dinner, and a few days more ...... ya just never know, right ??? 

• Like 3

I used to frequent a bar close to my place. The bartender was straight but was always cool with the gays. One night we started talking and cock size came up after a few drinks. It was obvious that I had checked out his bulge… not very much… he laughed and said “I’m a grower, not a shower.”  Later that night I got a text from him asking if I wanted to come back to the bar while he closed up for a few drinks. I was there in a few and let me in. He went behind the bar and dropped his pants and underwear and started stroking as I had a drink.    Damn if he was right… a nice thick 8 inches that I sucked off regularly until the got married and moved away.

• Like 1

During a visit to New Orleans when I was in my 20s, I ended up at my hotel with a guy I met at one of the bars. He was super hot and I couldn’t wait to wrap my throat and ass around his cock. He leaned back on the bed as I pulled off his shorts and began to unwrap his package. I was shocked. It was seriously the largest cock I’ve ever seen. It was as thick as my forearm and longer still — easily 12-14 inches. 

He was still soft. I began to stroke his cock as I buried my face in his balls and worked his hole with my tongue. He moaned, but still was not fully hard. He said it was very hard for him to get fully hard. I could see why. 

I decided I’d try to suck his cock to get him hard. I tried. I mean I really tried. I can deepthroat 10-12 inches with little difficulty. I lost my gag reflex a while ago. His length wasn’t the problem; it was his girth. I couldn’t get my mouth past the head of his cock.  He was as large as my fist and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get over the hump. 

My ass fared better, but this proved a challenge too. He wasn’t fully hard when I assumed the position.  He was pushing rope — trying to stuff his meat in my cunt. He eventually fisted me to gape me enough for him to push in. Once in he grew harder and spent a good 20 minutes working over my hole. It felt so good. I felt so full of cock it was like when I’ve been DP’d.

Every time he thrusted balls deep, I literally felt him skewering my innards. It was a sharp pain, but I wanted more — I wanted every last inch of him inside me. He came inside me. I felt him pulsating ribbons of cum into me.

When he pulled out a flood of his cum poured out of my wrecked, stretched out hole. There was a little blood — probably from the fisting, but I like to think it was him beating up my guts. Either way, he had left his mark and my experience with his massive cock is indelibly imprinted in my memory. 

I’ve since had a lot of very massive cocks inside me (I’ve even landed in the hospital on one occasion because my ass was so inflamed and swollen - true story, but he was super aggressive and rough), but I have never had a cock like his inside me since my visit to NOLA. 

One last thing. I like all cock. While his was memorable for obvious reasons, I’ve had more and better memories from much smaller cocks. I’m a faggot and a cumdump. I live for cock and cum, and I know that my holes exist for men to use, abuse and enjoy. I love all cock and I never refuse any man, any cock or any cum. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

My platoon sergeant in the service. He  was a short African American man. I was taking a shower one night late and he came in to shower he took the stall across from me and starting lathering up, I notice how big his low hanging cock was and starting getting a hard on, he noticed and asked me if I was enjoying the view, of course I said "Yes, sir!".  He grab his cock and started stroking it getting it rock hard. He walked over to my shower stall and told me to bend over that he has been eyeing me for some time and wanted to breed me. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

It was a friend I sucked off when I was 16. The guy was tall and very skinny (probably not more than 55kg). But his dick was ridiculously big, almost 20cm. It looked really weird on his, otherwise, frail and skinny body. 

• Like 1

Young black guys continue to shock me. I have hooked up with a number college aged black guys who look very young. Little facial hair, skinny as a rail and when they drop their pants the contrast between their boy like bodies and giant man dick is always startling 

• Like 1