Public sluts, where have you been bred?

daemien

Oh gosh, this could be a long list as a traveling CumDump with exhibitionist tendencies...haha...certainly all the assorted restrooms and public bathrooms, several retail stores...once at an all night sale, between crowded racks of clothes standing up, bent over the front seat of my SUV in a Starbucks parking lot, under a freeway bridge in LA where two homeless men fuck/bred me, many beaches, several bathrooms in gay bars, late night outside in the back of a LA McDonald’s by the trash dumpster (cute young stud that took my order) after a night at the Slammer, all over outside in Amsterdam, many public parks, several outside hotel balconies, an employee break room bathroom at hotel...that’s enough for now...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Oh gosh, this could be a long list as a traveling CumDump with exhibitionist tendencies...haha...certainly all the assorted restrooms and public bathrooms, several retail stores...once at an all night sale, between crowded racks of clothes standing up, bent over the front seat of my SUV in a Starbucks parking lot, under a freeway bridge in LA where two homeless men fuck/bred me, many beaches, several bathrooms in gay bars, late night outside in the back of a LA McDonald’s by the trash dumpster (cute young stud that took my order) after a night at the Slammer, all over outside in Amsterdam, many public parks, several outside hotel balconies, an employee break room bathroom at hotel...that’s enough for now...

Been there and done a few things like those - Fantastic - everyone was born to please others - using their dicks and pussy's - my thinking is while growing up - have parents free and explaining - being naked - Naked bodies are Beautiful - Feeling each person have a chance tasting / using Cum Loads - more the better - experienced - having friends !   

• Like 1

I've taken loads in plenty of locker rooms and public restrooms, especially during college. But the best part of this thread is now I have a whole new bucket list of public places to get myself bred. Especially love open spaces and parks where there's no place to hide — I can just strip down for any guy who comes along. Out in an alley by the dumpsters is definitely high on the list too.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

The 8000 Sunset Complex in Los Angeles has a strange parking structure. People meet up for play in the public restrooms, but it's always far too busy. I used to cruise by and have a guy follow me down to the parking garage and stairwell opposite the shops on the lower level. I've given and taken more than a few loads down in that cavernous grotto back when I worked near there (2008 - 2013).

when i see this thread i always have to think back on the days i been bred on parking lots. such a slutty time. sucking cocks on the passenger seat, bend over against their cars and let fill my ass up. have to do it again this summer

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest CumLvr80
On 3/6/2021 at 8:11 AM, Guygonebad said:

The McDonald’s at Melrose/Vermont?

Guest CumLvr80
10 hours ago, BruxoCub said:

The 8000 Sunset Complex in Los Angeles has a strange parking structure. People meet up for play in the public restrooms, but it's always far too busy. I used to cruise by and have a guy follow me down to the parking garage and stairwell opposite the shops on the lower level. I've given and taken more than a few loads down in that cavernous grotto back when I worked near there (2008 - 2013).

I never once saw or even sensed any action at 8000 Sunset when I used to frequent Virgin MegaStore. Once they vacated their space, I never had any reason to go there anymore. I loved walking the strip late at night looking for cock when it was poppin’, though. 

Hmm. A US Postal worker and minor league ball player bred in the back of a mail truck on top of people's letters.  We sweat alot. Some people got some musky mail.

With my boy friend Greg on top of the Tower Dorms at Boise State University.  

On the Hartung Stage late at night. 

Under a bridge. 

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

in-between two port-a-loos in Dore Alley down the side of The Powerhouse the Up Your Alley Fair in 2018 - and I got bred not just the once....such a good time 🙂. And top tip - you have to do Folsom St Fair and Up Your Alley Fair naked - the vibe from other folks once you get rid of all your clothes is the best 🙂 

• Like 1

Wal-Mart lawn & garden center as an employee (working 3rd shift), Dairy Queen restroom in the middle of the day, mall restrooms, on the ground in a few local parks, outside of a storefront just off my city's main drag (at night, mind you), club restrooms, movie theater during a movie, behind a semi truck in a parking lot during the day...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest toxicpozpfag

Hotel corridors, underground carparks, disused and derelict buildings (daytime), swimming pool deck of a cruise ship (night time - multiple occasions), train toilet, back of a taxi very late at night with a guy who picked me up (taxi driver turned out to be gay and waived the fee if I'd suck him him off and swallow- no brainer!!), motorway toilets and many others places...