Public sluts, where have you been bred?

daemien

Remember when parks and playgrounds used to have those little push merry go rounds? You would push it running around and around as fast as he could, and then hop on and grab hold? I met a man some years ago. He was considerably bigger and stronger. He told me to hop on the merry go round, drop my pants and hold on. Now I’m always up for an adventure, and this one sounded fun. I did as he said, and he started pushing the merry-go-round and running as fast as he could, and when he was ready he hopped on and shoved his dick up my ass. It was a fantastically wild fuck with the world spending around us.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BBArchangel said:

Remember when parks and playgrounds used to have those little push merry go rounds? You would push it running around and around as fast as he could, and then hop on and grab hold? I met a man some years ago. He was considerably bigger and stronger. He told me to hop on the merry go round, drop my pants and hold on. Now I’m always up for an adventure, and this one sounded fun. I did as he said, and he started pushing the merry-go-round and running as fast as he could, and when he was ready he hopped on and shoved his dick up my ass. It was a fantastically wild fuck with the world spending around us.

And here I was thinking that those merry-go-rounds were removed because kids fell off them! 😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tsjul said:

When I was a university student, I worked the streets for almost 2 entire years, so you can imagine how many awkward situations I had been through. I gave BJs and fucked in many public places: cars, dark alleys, parks, public restrooms, behind, boat ramp, car parks a church etc.. 

I managed to get through uni studies w/o a loan, but apparently I could have/should have made money... Just a little bit envious of you... 😉

On 3/16/2023 at 8:50 AM, Tsjul said:

When I was a university student, I worked the streets for almost 2 entire years, so you can imagine how many awkward situations I had been through. I gave BJs and fucked in many public places: cars, dark alleys, parks, public restrooms, behind, boat ramp, car parks a church etc.. 

omg thats the story of my highschool and university life. always finding places for tricks to use your fuckholes and hoping to not get busted. my best spot was ironically less than a hundred yards from my parents house behind a store. I took so many loads back there and thats even where I whored myself out to a few of my gay uncles buddies which led to him training me. public restrooms were also good, specially places with a single person handicap restroom like the mall. usually bend me over in front of the sink or lay me on my back on the counter or the baby changing table to fuck me. getting stripped naked out in the open of a mall restroom while one or two guys use my sexy young body to get themselves off was usually too hot for them to last long.

• Like 1

Best was in Centennial Park in Innisfil Ontario. There is a large gazebo with three entrances and a picnic bench inside. It was still dusk outside and I was on the picnic table legs spread and getting fucked and bred while 5 more guys waited for their turns. There were people around walking their dogs talking etc. I don't remember how many dry orgasms I had before Cumming a few times. It was almost an hour long public fuck.