Ezslutbottom

Going to daddy's for piss training  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Try and drink all of it even if I gag

• Fuck yes pig out on it!
    • No take your time and learn the ropes
    • Do what ever daddy tell me!

So just got done at daddy's

I stripped naked at his front door and we went to the bathroom just to the left where I knelt down on my knees in the tub.

Daddy then pulled out his cock for me so I started playing with the slit of his cock with my tongue

After a couple seconds I felt him start to release and piss was coming out

Much to my enjoyment it tested fine so I wasted no time wrapping my lips around his shaft and started drinking

I only managed to miss a couple drops right at the start, next time I wont

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, Lonebottom said:

So just got done at daddy's

I stripped naked at his front door and we went to the bathroom just to the left where I knelt down on my knees in the tub.

Daddy then pulled out his cock for me so I started playing with the slit of his cock with my tongue

After a couple seconds I felt him start to release and piss was coming out

Much to my enjoyment it tested fine so I wasted no time wrapping my lips around his shaft and started drinking

I only managed to miss a couple drops right at the start, next time I wont

Good boy on your way to being a real 💦🐷pisspig

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Goodbye

My WS experience is very limited but I enjoy it non the less. 

Sometimes the taste is very rancid so, I have to really concentrate on getting it down. 

I especially love playing with my own as well in the shower. 🤪

Yea pig drink up and keep. Only way to not miss a drop is keep practising.

Getting used to drinking your own will help, try your morning stuff it'll be the strongest. If you can take that without issue you'll do fine with Daddy's. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Update, I haven't been to daddy's in a while but I recently got back on grindr. And to my luck I met a BBC really close to me he's younger and has a very nice cock about 8 or 9 inches and nice girth.

Anyway he fucked me a couple weeks ago when I was blindfolded in my shed and he just came over tonight again. I sucked him for the first time and it was amazing, he even grabbed my head and began fucking my throat, I wish we didn't have to be quite or I would have let him go to town on my throat.

After that I can't remember if he fucked me first or just gave it to me, I was in pure bliss. But at some point he pissed so I could drink it and man, he about drowned me I had to pull away for air twice it was probably a minute or two straight of him filling up my belly.

Can't wait for another round.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Lonebottom said:

Update, I haven't been to daddy's in a while but I recently got back on grindr. And to my luck I met a BBC really close to me he's younger and has a very nice cock about 8 or 9 inches and nice girth.

Anyway he fucked me a couple weeks ago when I was blindfolded in my shed and he just came over tonight again. I sucked him for the first time and it was amazing, he even grabbed my head and began fucking my throat, I wish we didn't have to be quite or I would have let him go to town on my throat.

After that I can't remember if he fucked me first or just gave it to me, I was in pure bliss. But at some point he pissed so I could drink it and man, he about drowned me I had to pull away for air twice it was probably a minute or two straight of him filling up my belly.

Can't wait for another round.

Practice being able to breathe through the nose while you swallow it, and take big gulps when they have a strong stream, then you'll be able to swallow anything thrown at you