Gloryhole Loads for  My  Boy

Chapter 1.

When we first met, we fucked safe. Even with a condom on, my boy would make me pull out to cum, in the rubber, just in case. He was downright prudish. I asked him what he was so afraid of, and he confessed that he fantasized about taking raw cock, even from POZ men. His fantasies scared him, but as he told me more, I kept getting more and more hard. After his confession didn’t scare me off, he started talking while I fucked him, begging for me to cum in him. He’d go so far to plead for me to breed his pussy. During a particularly hot session, I pulled out to catch my breath, and he ripped the condom off and guided my raw cock into his hole for the first time. It was so hot, I only lasted a few more strokes before filling him with my load. He just grinned at me. After that, we never used condoms again.

I asked him if he liked taking loads, and he just sheepishly smiled. I told him that I’d be happy to cum in him whenever he’d let me. That kept us satisfied for a few weeks. I’d rail him and then ask where he wanted my load, and he’d beg for it, pushing me over the edge and cumming inside him. I never pulled out to cum on his hole and push it back in. He wanted cum deep inside. I regularly watched his hole cling to my dick as I pulled out. His hole would wink and then start to leak a trickle of my cum. The sight of his freshly bred hole kept me hard. My boy saw how excited his cummy hole made me, and he jerked me back to full hardness and guided me back into him. I loved watching my own cum squelch around my cock as I slid back and forth. He was loving how sloppy and slippery our fuck was. He gasped, ‘Yeah, use that cum. Lube your dick with that cum!’ That got me going and I came deeply inside. When I pulled out a second time, he fingered his hole and worked two fingers in. I jerked him off with one hand and added two fingers to his hole. He was more cummy and looser than he’d ever been before, and we both loved it. He came all over his chest and I gooped it up and pressed it into his open pussy.

My boy looked up at me and asked if I thought less of him for being so slutty. I told him how much it turned me on to see his used fucked-out hole. He suggested we do this again in a few hours, and we did! I came twice, again, and he came once, and all three loads went into his ass. Followed by four slimy fingers. We repeated the feat every few days for the next few weeks. By that time, even with a cummy hole full of fingers, I could sense his cunt wanting more. After playing with his hole for a bit after a verbal naughty session, I reached into his bedside table, where I knew he kept a dildo. His hole was so gooey that I was able to slip it right in. My boy squealed with delight. He slid two fingers in alongside that rubber cock and I worked his dick until he shot again. We collapsed into a cummy sweaty mess and slept hard.

To be continued...

Note: This will be a six-chapter story. And yes, they're all written. It's filthy. I'll post a new chapter ever couple of days. 

This is dedicated to a certain piggy guy, who deserves a piggy man to help him on his journey. We all deserve that. 

fHlWJ9SA.jpeg

• Like 24
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 13

Chapter 2.

The next morning over breakfast, I asked my boy if he wanted me to stretch him out some more and try out some more cum play. He smiled across the table with that same shy mischievous grin, and then asked what I had in mind. I told him we’d be taking a few days off from rawfucking to get his hole relatively tight again, but we’d jerk off daily. Each time we came for the next few days, we shot our loads into a jar and kept it in the fridge. I know I added a load more than once a day and I’m sure he did too. By the weekend, the jar was obscenely splattered with a good half inch of our combined milky seed.

I got my boy to lean back and lapped at his puckered ass, savoring its tightness. With no abuse, he was tighter than he’d been in months. I tongue fucked him as his hole began to relax and then dipped my fingers in the cum jar. Fresh from the fridge, the goo was cold and thick, but it did a great job of lubing his ass. It tasted so good and I loved how his greedy hole seemed to suck it in. In that moment, savoring the sight of his cum-lubed hole, I grabbed my phone and shot a few pics. I snapped as my raw cock, slimy with cum, slid into his hole. I got a great pic of his hole clinging outward as I reared back, then sucking in as I slammed forward. I shot a big load into him, but with his hole already so wet, it hardly made a difference. I knew I would stay hard for bit and pulled out to replace my cock with the dildo. I slid it’s full length into him. As he tried to dig his fingertips into his hole, I swatted them away and slid my own hard cock into him alongside that fake dick. He wailed, loving the sensation of having his ass split open by two cocks. He shouted out that he wanted to feel two real raw cocks in his ass. I got him to talk dirty and confess he wanted to feel two real raw cocks in his ass. ‘What about the lube,’ I asked. He moaned back begging for me to keep his ass full of cum. Of course, that made me come immediately and he blasted all over his chest without even touching his cock.

As I smeared his seed onto my cock and fucked it back into him, I asked him if he was really sure of what he wanted. He almost seemed ashamed to admit it, but I smiled and told him that I was loving his piggy side coming out more and more. Her hung his head and sighed that he was afraid he’d keeping wanting more and more and not be able to stop, going as far as taking POZ cum. The thought of that clearly freaked him out as much as it turned him on. I hugged him and told him I’d be there to make sure he was safe, more or less, and could just enjoy the sex. Besides, taking two cocks at once wasn’t really so filthy. Now, ten, that’d be a different story. He just grinned at me playing with his sopping pussy, saying how hot it would be to take a load from a stranger and not even see his face. I asked how he’d feel about taking a load without knowing the guy’s status. His cock sprang right back to life and I slowly massaged his balls saying that guys who fuck raw are bound to take POZ seed sooner or later. I kept talking dirty until he came again, his thick load dripping down his shaft. We held each other as we drifted off to sleep, his ass leaking loads into a cool puddle on the bed, and me hatching a plan to get another guy’s cum and cock deep into my boy’s guts.

To be continued...

Chapter2.jpg

• Like 21
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 3.

Over breakfast, I asked my boy if he was serious about taking two real raw cocks at once, lubed up with a bunch of fresh cum. He eagerly agreed that that would be a fun idea. The rest of the week, I’d use some cum from the fridge and double fuck him with my dick and that cummy dildo. He loved it, exclaiming how excited he was to try to the real thing. I prodded him to admit that he’d prefer to be filled fresh cum rather than feeling it cool from the fridge. Each time we finished fucking, we’d scoop as much cum as we could into the jar. Once, after filling him up and stretching him out, I had him squat over the jar and leak out fresh seed, warmed by his hole, into it. Watching his asshole drool cum made me so wet.

My boy didn’t know that I’d started an account on S**** and was sharing pics of me stretching out and railing his cummy hole. I chatted with one guy, Sam, a few blocks away from my office. Sam’s stats only included ‘Needs Discussion,’ but we never got around to discussing it. That gave me a naughty sense of hope. We met at a coffee shop and exchanged pleasantries. He thought it was crazy that I was willing to meet up with and ask to suck a stranger’s cock just to get it into my boy. Within minutes, I was on my knees, blowing this stranger’s big cock in the men’s room, not knowing his status. I slobbered all over Sam’s dick, pulling off to beg for his load, promising him that I was going to get his cum in my boy’s hole, and get it ready for his big raw cock. The guy was totally into it. When Sam was about to cum, I took his load in my mouth, my cheeks bulging, and then spat it into the jar. That night, I lubed up my raw cock and my boy’s dildo with this stranger’s load and fucked it into my boy’s greedy hole. I repeated this with my new friend every lunchtime so that by Friday, when Sam was due to come over to our place, my boy had already unknowingly taken his load several times. I left the garage unlocked and texted Sam to head on in. I told my boy he had a big surprise in store and handed him a blindfold. He grinned and put it on. I led him to the garage and had him lean blindfolded against the washer, with his perky ass pushed out, ready to be used.

Sam stepped out of the shadows and nodded at me, his big cock already out, semi-hard, and shiny with precum. My boy tensed when he realized someone else was there. All of the sudden it was real for him. This wasn’t a fantasy; a stranger I procured for him was about to raw fuck and breed him, and hopefully double-stuff him along with me. I had held off on asking Sam about his status, knowing it would turn my boy on to simply not know. I lubed up my boy’s hole with some cum from the jar. I told him how I’d been spending my afternoons, blowing Sam and saving his load. My boy groaned and wriggled his butt. Sam cleared his throat and put his big hands on my boy’s cheeks spreading them wide. I slipped my cummy fingers into his hole and told him that Sam’s seed was already swimming inside him. He just groaned and pushed back on my fingers. He loved knowing that he already took a load from a stranger. Seeing Sam’s raw cock slapping my boy’s hips made me realize how much thicker and longer he was than me. I lubed up my cock with cloudy cum and pushed right into his hole, sliding in balls deep. My boy clenched down, and I knew I’d need to pull out or I’d cum too soon. My boy begged Sam to fill him up, and Sam nodded at me as he took my place. He ran his big cock up and down my boy’s slippery crack and I drizzled more cum right where the head of his dick was pushing into my boy’s ass lips.

Sam took his time, pushing a few inches inside, letting my boy get accustomed to his size and then pushing in more. Once balls deep, Sam leaned forward, his weight on my boy’s body, and growled into his ear, ‘You like that big raw cock in you, boy?’ ‘YES,’ he groaned. ‘You like having my cum inside you before we even met?’ ‘YES!’ ‘Not even knowing if you’ve been taking dirty cum?’ ‘YES!!’ ‘Taking a stranger’s cum? His POZ cum?’ ‘YES!!!’ Now what had been a fantasy was suddenly real for both of us.

Knowing that I’d willingly fingered and fucked this guy’s seed into my boy’s unprotected hole made me cum immediately. Sam pulled his hips back so just the head was still inside my boy. I came on his cock and he railed it into my boy’s ass adding his own load, now known to be toxic. My boy’s legs were about to give out. I laid down on the garage floor and my boy sat on my dick, laying back onto me like a mattress. Sam got on his knees between our spread legs and slid his rock-hard cock into my boy’s sloppy pussy alongside my own. I couldn’t really thrust, so I just laid there, feeling the friction of my boy’s stretched-out hole and Sam’s raw POZ cock. We repeated our dirty talk and both Sam and I lost another load inside my boy. When we were finished with him, we carried my boy to the bed and admired our work. My boy’s hole was more wrecked than I’d ever seen it and it was sloshing with a frothy blend of POZ cum. Sam got a big gloop of it on his fingers and ordered me to get on my hands and knees next to my boy. He lapped at my hole and then smeared some of the cum into my ass. I saw Sam out and then went back to bed. My boy was curled up, with his whole hand up his own asshole. We’d stretched him out so much, and gotten him so wet, that his hand slipped easily inside to the wrist. He passed out, exhausted, with his ass leaking toxic seed out around his forearm, the blindfold still covering his eyes. I got my fingers wet with the goo frothing on my boy’s wrist and moved my hand to my own ass. I played with my own cummy hole as we drifted off to sleep, working Sam’s toxic cum into my own top pussy.

To be continued...

Chapter3A.jpg

Chapter3C.jpg

• Like 22
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 1