Chapter 5.

Friday night, Sam and I got my boy blindfolded and onto his knees, face in the floor, and slid our fingers deep, lubed with so much seed, until we both managed to get out knuckles into him at the same time. He was primed to get double-fisted. We took turns going deeper as my boy moaned and sighed as we went deeper and deeper until his ass lining was stretched over both our hands. As if that wasn’t hot enough, a frothy ring of anonymous cum glided our entry.

While our hands were buried in my boy’s gaping cunt, I heard the backdoor open. The two POZ cops were standing there, leering at us. They had both hefted their cocks out of their uniform trousers and stood right in front of my boy. ‘Take off the blindfold, boy,’ one of the cops ordered. The first thing he saw was the cop’s boots right in his face. Before he could even take them in, my boy looked back, first at me, his eyes sparkling, then at Sam, actually seeing him for the first time. He actually oinked when he saw the POZ man who’d been double-fucking him for a week and fisting his cum inside his guts. My boy drank in Sam’s rugged features and stubbled jaw. My boy closed his eyes, smiling, and said, ‘thank you,’ to everyone in the room.

The cops managed to intertwine their legs and pressed their raw dripping cocks together. Sam and I hoisted my boy up and lowered his hole right down onto both their cocks. He was out of his mind. I let Sam do the lifting and slid down to the floor, savoring glops of stranger’s cum pouring out of my boy’s ruined pussy and onto those raw POZ cocks. My boy was so stretched out, I could grasp both of those cocks and feel my boy’s asslips squelch up and down over my knuckles. I held those cocks and felt them both squirt into my boy’s open hole. I shot my own load without even touching myself right as Sam shot his load down my boy’s throat. The cops pulled out with wet plops and suggested we get my boy ready for some real fun. The cops left, smiling at Sam, promising to see him later, with reinforcements. Sam had brought a backpack with him and handed me a buttplug from it. It was sizable, but not obscene. I got it lubed up with cum and slid it inside. My boy’s gaping hole nearly swallowed it, and it stuck out, his ass puffy around the protruding base. Sam smeared some of our combined seed and worked it into my own ass. I shot a big load all over the plug as Sam worked two fingers into my ass. Sam got my boy mopped up with a clean towel and pulled a red jockstrap over his slim hips. He gave my boy a pair of red mesh shorts and a matching tank top. I grabbed a pair of gym socks and sneakers and we hopped in the car. I drove, leaving Sam in the backseat, working that buttplug in and out of my boy’s sloppy pussy. As he toyed with my boy’s hole, Sam read from his phone, ‘Ten guys, lined up to breed you at the club, whether you’re ready for it or not.’ My boy just moaned in approval and anticipation.

To be continued...

5A copy.jpg

5B.jpg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 9

Chapter 6.

On the drive to the sex club, Sam kept working my boy’s cummy hole with his buttplug. We parked and pulled his shorts up, an obscene stain of wet seed oozing out around the plug. We went in the backdoor of a bar and down a steep flight of steps. Sam said to me, ‘I figured he’d like it anonymous, knowing how he feels about blindfolds and strangers’ cum.’ There was an attendant there checking names off a list. Sam confirmed that the cops had reserved a spot for my boy to take ten loads. They’d set up an ad with pics and told multiple men that they should save their loads for the guy in the red jockstrap. Sam led us down a dark hallway to a room with wooden partitions, waist high shelves and circular openings. He told me to wait there and took my boy around a corner. My boy’s legs came through the opening as he shimmied towards the opening, leaving his jockstrapped ass cheeks right at the edge and his legs hanging there. Sam strapped him into place on their side of the wall. I could hear Sam kissing my boy through the wall as I worked that buttplug in and out. I noticed a marker hanging on a cord right by my boy’s ass and shuddered when I realized guys might use it to tally up his load count.

Sam appeared and I helped him hoist my boy’s legs into place, exposing his hungry hole. Sam pulled the plug out and pushed my face into the sloppy spillage oozing out. Several POZ loads mixed with ass juice. It tasted delicious. As I feasted on his ruined pussy, Sam smeared some seed on his fingers and forced them into my ass crack. I moaned as Sam tapped my shoulder, and I noticed several men milling about in the darkness. Sam took the cummy buttplug and lined it up with my ass. Already lubed with frothy cum, it slipped in, my boy’s assjuice and cum lube seeping into my own guts. One after another, the men walked up to my boy, worked their hands and cocks into him, leaving him more gaped and more cum-filled than he’d ever been, the whole while Sam teased my ass with that cummy plug.

Ten men did indeed breed him that night, and Sam assured me that they were all toxic. He hung around and took photos of the raw dicks sliding into my boy’s greedy pussy. After every other guy, I lapped up what was pouring out of my boy’s ruined cunt.

Man #1 – Short and just-this-side of heavy, olive skin, short fat uncut cock with hairy balls. Came deep inside as I massaged his furry sack. He left the first tick mark on my boy’s ass.

Man #2 & 3 – They seemed like a couple, one older, one younger. The older guy was nearly bald, saggy pecs and butt, but a big, long slender dick. His partner slid into his ass while the older man rocked back and forth. He pulled out to shoot on my boy’s ass. It was runny and wet. The younger guy smeared his partner’s cum onto his dick and fucked it into my boy. Two more ticks.

Man #4 – A really worked out guy with pumped up muscles, sweaty from head to toe. His dick was pretty small and spongey soft. With my boy’s hole so opened up, he mashed it into the cummy mess and my boy’s hole just engulfed it. He had a big biohazard tattoo between his shoulder blades. I was actively helping a man with a biohazard tattoo raw fuck my boy. He held still while my boy ground his ass onto it and then leaked his load out. Another tick mark.

Man #5 – He was beefy, maybe mid-40s, shaved head, wearing a harness. Sam kissed him and guided his dick into my boy. He held the man’s harness and rammed him back and forth into my boy. As he filled my boy up, Sam kissed him hard, then whispered to me, ‘this is the cock that converted me. He’s still unmedicated…’ He was so sexy. As he made a stroke mark on my boy’s ass, bringing the load count to five, ‘Sam tells me you’re getting you boy POZ fucked and stretched out.’ I nodded. ‘Bring him over to my play den sometime. I’ll really stretch him out for you.’ I nodded, hoping Sam would make those arrangements. He added, ‘Your ass is begging for toxic seed too. When can I breed you?’ Sam told him we were still working up to that.

Man #6 – Maybe a skater, slender tall guy with tight jeans. He shuffled them down just far enough to slide into my boy’s ass. When he finished, he pulled back. His whole crotch was soaked with seed. I only noticed the scorpion tattoo near his pubes as he started to pull his pants up. He made a new tick for my boy’s sixth load.

Man #7 and #8 – The cops showed up, but they’d already bred my boy tonight, so they don’t count, even though they did slide in again, stirring up and churning all of that seed in my boy. They had brought along two friends. These guys were big and covered in tattoos. Sam told me later that they were on parole and the cops kept a close eye on them. They each filled my boy to the brim and each left a tick mark. The cops hung around, lapping at my boy’s pussy then tonguing my hole, lubing my plug up with strangers’ cum.

Man #9 – A guy in his 20s, maybe still in college. He looked pretty geeky with floppy hair and glasses, but between his legs, he sported a huge cock. With my boy so stretched it, it slid right in. The guy smiled at me and brought my hands to his dangling low-hanging balls. The guy told me to put them in. I didn’t understand what he was asking, then realized he wanted me to put both his balls inside my boy. That was hot. With both his balls in my boy’s puffy cunt, the guy hammered away and lost his load. He hefted his balls out then wrapped his cock with his hand and put them both inside. He left another tick mark, pulled out with a torrent of seed, and walked away.

Man #10 – This guy was hot, sunken cheeks. Big hairy saggy ass. He smiled at Sam, then looked at me. ‘Did you hear this pig’s story? Got himself a boyfriend. The boyfriend helped him become a real slut, even taking POZ loads. So nasty. Sounds like that boyfriend deserves to be filled with POZ cum too!’ My dick drooled at the thought. The man grunted and came deep inside my boy, leaving his load and a tenth tick mark.

With ten loads churning in his hole, Sam helped me unlatch my boy’s legs. He suggested I offer the buttplug to my boy. I had forgotten it was even in me, alongside many POZ loads. I pulled it out and eased it into my boy. Sam went around and helped pull my boy back through the hole. I heard them kissing and whispering, something like, ‘Yeah, it’s time…’ The three of us kissed when they reappeared around the corner.

Sam led us to a dark room with a double height fuckbench in the middle. Sam guided me to the lower level and had me lay on my shoulder with my ass up, exposing my stretched-out hole. Having been plugged all evening, I felt the cool air inside my own cunt. Sam helped my boy to the upper level, squatting over my open hole. Sam pulled the plug out of his pussy, and my boy released over ten toxic loads in a gush, directly into my own hungry ass. With my own hole fully loaded, Sam worked the plug into my ass and then produced an even bigger one and rammed it inside my boy.

‘There you go, boys. Now, both of you are filled with POZ cum. This is what you both wanted, yeah?’

Sam drove my car back to our place and spent the night. In fact, he spent the next several nights. He now comes by whenever he wants to. With both of our holes ready to accept all cummers, Sam regularly breeds both of us and often brings his friends. I love when a stranger lays down, my boy squatted over his cock, and I get to insert it right into his ruined hole. We still keep a jar of gloryhole seed; it makes the best lube. When I’m harvesting cum, I sometimes let guys cum inside me so I can squeeze it into the jar while my boy watches.

I’m glad I was able to open my boy up to his darker fantasies, and that we now share them.

The End.

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 2.29.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 2.30.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 2.31.08 PM.png

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
On 5/25/2021 at 2:04 AM, BREEDmeRAW said:

Thanks for part 2 and 3. Not much posted since your January post.

Yeah, things started getting reopened and I've been busy. I'm working a few stories to post sooner or later. I think many of them will be in the General Bareback section... xxx

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 1/29/2021 at 9:41 PM, 1981virginia said:

Chapter 3.

Over breakfast, I asked my boy if he was serious about taking two real raw cocks at once, lubed up with a bunch of fresh cum. He eagerly agreed that that would be a fun idea. The rest of the week, I’d use some cum from the fridge and double fuck him with my dick and that cummy dildo. He loved it, exclaiming how excited he was to try to the real thing. I prodded him to admit that he’d prefer to be filled fresh cum rather than feeling it cool from the fridge. Each time we finished fucking, we’d scoop as much cum as we could into the jar. Once, after filling him up and stretching him out, I had him squat over the jar and leak out fresh seed, warmed by his hole, into it. Watching his asshole drool cum made me so wet.

My boy didn’t know that I’d started an account on S**** and was sharing pics of me stretching out and railing his cummy hole. I chatted with one guy, Sam, a few blocks away from my office. Sam’s stats only included ‘Needs Discussion,’ but we never got around to discussing it. That gave me a naughty sense of hope. We met at a coffee shop and exchanged pleasantries. He thought it was crazy that I was willing to meet up with and ask to suck a stranger’s cock just to get it into my boy. Within minutes, I was on my knees, blowing this stranger’s big cock in the men’s room, not knowing his status. I slobbered all over Sam’s dick, pulling off to beg for his load, promising him that I was going to get his cum in my boy’s hole, and get it ready for his big raw cock. The guy was totally into it. When Sam was about to cum, I took his load in my mouth, my cheeks bulging, and then spat it into the jar. That night, I lubed up my raw cock and my boy’s dildo with this stranger’s load and fucked it into my boy’s greedy hole. I repeated this with my new friend every lunchtime so that by Friday, when Sam was due to come over to our place, my boy had already unknowingly taken his load several times. I left the garage unlocked and texted Sam to head on in. I told my boy he had a big surprise in store and handed him a blindfold. He grinned and put it on. I led him to the garage and had him lean blindfolded against the washer, with his perky ass pushed out, ready to be used.

Sam stepped out of the shadows and nodded at me, his big cock already out, semi-hard, and shiny with precum. My boy tensed when he realized someone else was there. All of the sudden it was real for him. This wasn’t a fantasy; a stranger I procured for him was about to raw fuck and breed him, and hopefully double-stuff him along with me. I had held off on asking Sam about his status, knowing it would turn my boy on to simply not know. I lubed up my boy’s hole with some cum from the jar. I told him how I’d been spending my afternoons, blowing Sam and saving his load. My boy groaned and wriggled his butt. Sam cleared his throat and put his big hands on my boy’s cheeks spreading them wide. I slipped my cummy fingers into his hole and told him that Sam’s seed was already swimming inside him. He just groaned and pushed back on my fingers. He loved knowing that he already took a load from a stranger. Seeing Sam’s raw cock slapping my boy’s hips made me realize how much thicker and longer he was than me. I lubed up my cock with cloudy cum and pushed right into his hole, sliding in balls deep. My boy clenched down, and I knew I’d need to pull out or I’d cum too soon. My boy begged Sam to fill him up, and Sam nodded at me as he took my place. He ran his big cock up and down my boy’s slippery crack and I drizzled more cum right where the head of his dick was pushing into my boy’s ass lips.

Sam took his time, pushing a few inches inside, letting my boy get accustomed to his size and then pushing in more. Once balls deep, Sam leaned forward, his weight on my boy’s body, and growled into his ear, ‘You like that big raw cock in you, boy?’ ‘YES,’ he groaned. ‘You like having my cum inside you before we even met?’ ‘YES!’ ‘Not even knowing if you’ve been taking dirty cum?’ ‘YES!!’ ‘Taking a stranger’s cum? His POZ cum?’ ‘YES!!!’ Now what had been a fantasy was suddenly real for both of us.

Knowing that I’d willingly fingered and fucked this guy’s seed into my boy’s unprotected hole made me cum immediately. Sam pulled his hips back so just the head was still inside my boy. I came on his cock and he railed it into my boy’s ass adding his own load, now known to be toxic. My boy’s legs were about to give out. I laid down on the garage floor and my boy sat on my dick, laying back onto me like a mattress. Sam got on his knees between our spread legs and slid his rock-hard cock into my boy’s sloppy pussy alongside my own. I couldn’t really thrust, so I just laid there, feeling the friction of my boy’s stretched-out hole and Sam’s raw POZ cock. We repeated our dirty talk and both Sam and I lost another load inside my boy. When we were finished with him, we carried my boy to the bed and admired our work. My boy’s hole was more wrecked than I’d ever seen it and it was sloshing with a frothy blend of POZ cum. Sam got a big gloop of it on his fingers and ordered me to get on my hands and knees next to my boy. He lapped at my hole and then smeared some of the cum into my ass. I saw Sam out and then went back to bed. My boy was curled up, with his whole hand up his own asshole. We’d stretched him out so much, and gotten him so wet, that his hand slipped easily inside to the wrist. He passed out, exhausted, with his ass leaking toxic seed out around his forearm, the blindfold still covering his eyes. I got my fingers wet with the goo frothing on my boy’s wrist and moved my hand to my own ass. I played with my own cummy hole as we drifted off to sleep, working Sam’s toxic cum into my own top pussy.

To be continued...

Chapter3A.jpg

Chapter3C.jpg

Love this story and the hot pics...

• Like 1