Teased in High School

BlackDude

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

Man bro that is a deep story. Although I don’t every think a person can fully move on from an experience like that, I think in some ways that experience had driven us and given a metal resolve and toughness that few have. 

I also think it’s kinda sad how many of us have had these experience, yeah we still treat each other similar to the same way we were treated.

Or, alternatively, we try and treat each other with kindness and compassion because we've had those experiences.

• Like 1

on a brighter note I work with a guy (total hottie) super nice guy str8 as an arrow but loves his gay bud (me). He was a Marine snipper on one of the SEAL teams and would have stayed but got wounded bad in Afganaistan. He has 3 kids 2 boys and a girl. one of his sons loves unicorns and rainbows and what does dad do, buys him all the rainbow and unicorn stuff he wants and finds tshirts to wear at work and out and about to support his son. He's also teaching all his kids MMA so they won't have to fear bullies. Hope thats a nice feel good story for a shitty thread anout shit we all had to deal with in school.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Guest xsodomyx
On 1/28/2021 at 11:55 PM, drscorpio said:

Living well is the best revenge. 

Very that. When somebody's goal is for you to fail, succeeding is the best fuck you there is. It feels so good that sometimes one does it not as a personal goal but out of sheer spite.

Not even that far removed from HS and I can tell you I already see this playing out. It's different being Latino as you add in family and cultural pressures to marry and have kids, so I stick out like a sore thumb even though I'm not out. for a lot of the guys who were closeted or bullies HS was the end of the line and now they're working jobs that don't pay a lot, already are married and/or have kids. I'll see some of the closet cases from HS cruising the gym and I know what they're doing. Sometimes they're on Grindr or I'll see them cruising a park and I know what they're doing. Their GF or wife has no idea they're fucking guys or taking it in the ass from guys. I mean...I'm not exactly rolling in money, but I'm at university, working and saving money, and don't have to worry about knocking up a girl and getting stuck with her and kids.

• Like 1