Hotel suggestions

Adamny718

Heart Of Chicago, Rodeway Inn on Lincoln Avenue, Best Western in Boystown, and Congress Hotel in the loop — in that order.  No need for a key card at any of them. HoC is the top choice. It’s easy to get to and park, the rooms are easily accessible, and the staff looks the other way. I’ve fucked A LOT of guys there, lol.

Nice ass, btw...

• Thanks 1

hi im gary. i would love to meet you at heart o chicago, i can were my little nighty, come in strip and come to bed. i will be laying with my legs spread for you. fuck me bare back, cumm balls deep inside me and make me feel like a real woman in my nighty with your sperm running down my leg when you pull out. we can lay in each others arms and talk after im fully bred and full of your sperm. if your poz. kiss me and wisper in my ear your poz when your getting ready to squirt deep inside me, i will wisper i am ready to be your woman, cumm in me sweat heart. im yours.   get back to me and we can get together any time. love gary  if you like, we can video and web cam us, full body and face.  i want to see the look on my face when you tell me your poz then start to squirt your sperm deep into me. i will be a woman for all to see. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

super 8  on river road , river grove, river & belmont is nice. outside room doors. descrete. you just come to our door and come in. if any one wants my pussy, just message me,