MFM Double Penetration in Morocco

concerned1

PART 3

Marwa went further up onto the bed and lied down on her back, with her legs spread wide open, as though she was waiting to be fucked missionary style. She was rubbing her gorgeous clit, and Tom could hear the wet, sloppy sound from her pussy as she rubbed the clit - he figured she must have been very aroused and this in turn aroused Tom. Just looking at Marwa with her massive melon-sized tits and beautiful pussy all exposed, his cock was leaking so much pre-cum.

Charaf too was weeping pre-cum from his thick 10-inch monster - which was standing up so hard, pointing straight up to the ceiling and ticking back and forth (throbbing).

Tom and Charaf got on the bed with Marwa and Tom started to eat Marwa's hot cunt while Charaf put his impressive cock into Marwa's mouth. While Tom was eating Marwa's pussy, and sucking on her clit, he would occasionally look up at Marwa's pretty little face and he was very surprised at just how easily she was able to gobble and swallow Charaf's huge fat cock.

"Fuck, your pussy tastes exactly like a juicy peach" Tom told Marwa.

"You like my Moroccan pussy, English boy, huh?" Marwa asked him, as she took Charaf's cock out of her mouth and started licking his thick shaft up and down.

"Yes. Oh, yes. I really do Marwa. I really, really do. This is such a good pussy."

She threw her head back and moaned in ecstasy.

"Ooooh, it feels so good. You really know how to eat pussy", she moaned.

Tom was so excited, like never before in any of his sexual experiences and conquests.

He got back up onto his knees and said, "I wanna fuck you now, babe. I can't stand it any longer. I need my cock in your pussy."

Without saying a word she got on all fours and turned around into the doggy position.

"Guys, it's good you don't have condoms. Because I don't want them tonight. I hate that shit."

That was exactly what Tom wanted to hear. And what a treat. How many women would willingly want two guys to fuck her raw? What a good little slut, Tom thought.

Tom slowly inserted his cock into Marwa's pussy and the first thing he noticed was how hot it felt in temperature. It was also very, very soft and extremely wet. This was, in actual fact, the BEST pussy he had ever had the pleasure of being inside.

"Oh, Marwa! Your pussy is so hot! I mean it actually feels so hot in there! So hot and wet! Oh, baby, your pussy is amazing, I fucking love this Arabian pussy!"

He started giving her really deep strokes and thrusts. He would go slow, then he would speed up, then slow down again. Then speed up again.

"She likes me bro," Tom said to Charaf, who was in front of Marwa still getting his massive tool sucked and his fat, low-hanging balls licked and sucked, too.

"Yes, brudda. She like very much you. Look how much she like have me and you at the same time. And you like her clitoris? I told you she have nice one."

Tom smiled and chuckled with excitement as he continued plowing Marwa's pussy: "Yeah Charaf bro. She likes having two cocks, don't you?"

Marwa just moaned with sensory overload. The feeling of Tom's big cock in her pussy from behind and the taste of Charaf's big, beautiful cock inside her mouth was just so wonderful. She couldn't have imagined ever experiencing such pleasure before.

Charaf looked at Tom intently, and said:

"Brudda, you know what I want?"

"What's that Charaf bro?"

"I want her ass."

Tom grinned. "You don't want her pink first bro?"

"Her pink?"

"Hahahaha. Yeah, her pussy bro!"

"Oh no. I already try her pussy before, brudda. Remember I fuck Marwa before. I already had her pussy. Now I want to fuck her in the anus."

The Moroccan and the Englishman swapped places, and Tom enjoyed Marwa's wonderful, wet mouth around his cock while Charaf started to anally penetrate Marwa from behind, still in the doggy position.

Tom loved the feeling of Marwa's lips over his cock. She was doing a cycle where she would deepthroat him and suck him, then take his cock out her mouth and lick his shaft running her tongue up and down it, suck on his balls and then take his cock back in her mouth. Tom loved it. He thought to himself, so many girls give such boring head, but this is fantastic.

Charaf pulled some KY jelly lube out from underneath the bed and applied loads of it to both his big sausage and to Marwa's tight little asshole.

He started to very slowly push himself inside. He instantly noticed how tighter the anus was in comparison to the pussy.... so much tighter. And even how much better it felt. "Oooooh, fuck yeah man" Charaf moaned as he pushed himself further and further inside until he was all the way in. Marwa moaned with a mixture of pain, discomfort and pleasure.

"Charaf! Stop. Hold still for a moment. It's hurting."

Charaf stopped. Marwa continued orally pleasuring Tom.

"Okay," she said after about 10 seconds, "now you can move but please, very slowly."

Charaf was literally shaking and trembling with sexual excitement and energy. His dopamine levels were going through the roof. This was such a [banned word]. Here he was, a Muslim guy who was brought up with very conservative Islamic morals, attending the local mosque every week for prayers and Koranic instruction, with his dick up a non-married woman's rectum. The whole [banned word] and immoral aspect of the situation excited him almost as much as the physical pleasure he was feeling from Marwa's tight little shithole.

He started picking up the pace. Damn did her ass feel sooooooo good.

He began thrusting hard.

Marwa moaned. She SCREAMED.

"You like that baby, huh? You fucking like my big cock in your ass!? You love my big cock in the ass, huh!?" Charaf roared, and then gritted his teeth whilst staring intently at the back of Marwa's head with a sexually aggressive expression as she licked Tom's ball sack.

"She's loving you in her little butthole, bro." Tom said.

Charaf could feel his orgasm coming on already. But it was too soon.

He stopped thrusting into Marwa's shitbox just in time.

All three of them - Tom, Marwa and Charaf laughed out loud together.

"Hahaha," Marwa chuckled. "You were close there, Charaf baby."

"Yes, your asshole feel so good."

Marwa suddenly grinned and bolted upright, in a lightbulb moment. An incredible, horny, slutty idea had occurred to her.

"Guys....Tom, Charaf.... do you want to fuck me in both my holes at the same time?"

Tom's facial expression was a picture. His mouth opened wide and his eyes lit up.

"You mean, double penetration? One in the pink, one in the stink?"

"Yes, exactly." She said.

Tom looked at Charaf, his heart racing at the thought of a DP: "Charaf, bro. What do you think?"

"Yes, brudda. This is good idea. This is fucking good idea man. I wanna do it so much."

Tom's heart was pounding with excitement and his cock was dripping with so much pre-cum.

"Charaf, do you wanna take her ass while I take her pussy?"

The Moroccan nodded and grinned: "Brudda, of course."

Tom laid down on his back while Marwa mounted him, and slipped his cock with such ease into her piping hot, now dripping wet, pussy. She rode him for about half a minute before she was ready to have Charaf's massive junk back in her shitter.

Charaf, from behind, started pushing very slowly into Marwa's asshole. Tom's cock in her pussy acted as an 'anchor', so-to-speak, so that Marwa didn't move or lose balance as Charaf forced his way into her incredibly, super tight butthole.

As Charaf forced his way into her ass , Tom noticed how tight Marwa's pussy became. And he could feel Charaf's massive cock against his. This was very interesting. Tom, being totally straight - with not a single gay bone in his body and with no bisexual tendencies at all whatsoever - was surprised by just how pleasurable this feeling was and how much he was enjoying it. This feeling is fucking amazing, he thought. He loved it. Tom suddenly realised that there is just a very thin wall that separated Marwa's pussy from her anus, and he was able to feel all of Charaf's 10-inch monster right through that thin wall.

As Charaf started pumping and sliding back and forth in Marwa's tight butthole, Tom could feel every single stroke that Charaf's cock made:

Man, that wall is so thin, Tom thought to himself.  And that wall is so thin, I can feel Charaf's cock right through it. It was as though he and Charaf were rubbing their cocks together through Marwa. That's basically what was happening. And it felt so good. Again, as a straight man, Tom was so surprised at the fact that he was enjoying this. Tom started pumping Marwa's pussy at the same time as Charaf was pumping her asshole, and then they started to both work up a good rhythm......

The feeling was just out of this world. It was the most intense and insane pleasure that Tom had actually ever felt in any sexual situation. Feeling Charaf's cock constantly moving and rubbing against his own cock through that wafer-thin wall was just too much. He was certain that Charaf must be able to feel his cock too, and must be enjoying the rubbing sensation as much as Tom was enjoying it, but Tom didn't know if he should openly acknowledge it. Would doing so make him sound gay or bisexual or something?

As they both continued to thrust her, Tom couldn't handle it anymore, and he smiled with such joy and pleasure while looking at Marwa's face - her eyes closed and moaning in pure ecstasy - and said:

"Charaf bro, I can feel you. It's so awesome, bro."

The biggest grin you could possibly imagine struck Charaf's face. He pulled Marwa's beautiful, long black flowing hair, and said:

"Yeeeaaaah brudda, I feel you too. It is so fucking good man".

Tom smiled and put leaned his head forward and started sucking on Marwa's big melons which had been bouncing in his face just demanding attention. God, he thought, those nipples taste so good. But it was hard for Tom to concentrate his mind on anything else other than the feeling of Charaf's really massive cock moving against his through Marwa's vaginal-butthole wall. The feeling was making him want to cum.

As they fucked her in motion, with a good rhythm going on....  Charaf's cock continued to glide over Tom's cock and Tom could feel the orgasm coming already. They'd only been doing the DP for about a minute or two at the most.

He grabbed Marwa's head, pull it towards his and said "I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum so much right up your pussy!" and he kissed her so passionately.

• Like 1