Douching my drunken friend...

Stealthed2006

This is a true event that happened in 2016 with a very good friend of mine. He was in his mid 50's, very inexperienced sexually, and was in a long distance, non-sexual relationship. He is also a big drinker, to the point he has 2-3 bottles of wine a day and smokes like a chimney. He knew I was a cottaging and sauna slut and wanted to know all about my antics as this really turned him on, especially the drunker he got.  He used to see my Douche head on the side of the shower when he used my bathroom and I had shown him pics of me using it in myself. I used to say I would use it on him someday and he would tell me to fuck off he wasn't having that up him. This planted a seed in my brain I wondered if I could get him to do it and I could watch. 

One Saturday when I knew he was free all day I invited him over to my flat late morning, and had a large glass of red wine waiting for him and left the bottle open. Very soon that bottle was empty and I refilled his glass with another bottle. I very rarely wear clothes at home so as the afternoon wore on he started to loosen up and started to loose his clothing too. By early evening and three bottles of wine in, I started him on the gin with very little mixer. I had started to really tease him about what shags I had recently had and I told him I had a shag lined up for the next day so would have to douche at some point. As the gin measures I poured got larger he was getting paralytic and slurring his words and I started to say how great the feeling of a douche head was sliding in and out and how, if you got the water pressure just right on your g-spot it could feel amazing. 

I figured he was just at the point between extremely tipsy and just before the point of passing out, I said I was going to go into the bathroom and have my douche. I joked I would leave the bathroom door open and he could come in and sit on the toilet and watch. I heading into the bathroom and attached the douche head and stood in the bath with the water now coming out. I heard him getting off the sofa and after what sounded like him walking into the coffee table and stumbling, he appeared in the bathroom and said he needed to piss. He is a sub guy and always sits down to pee, not like me, I like to stand there and let the piss flow into the bowl. Now I had my audience I started my douching and had the water temperature just right and I bent over so he could see me from the back and so he could see the tip of the head going into my bum hole. He had one hand on the sink and one hand on the side of the bath trying to steady himself. I got to the point where I know that the water I had expelled was clean and it was about to get a whole lot browner and stinkier. I turned slightly and he was openly leering at what I was doing and I knew then my plan had worked, he was lustfully watching me fuck myself with he douche head and watched in awe as my body expelled its waste. I was getting turned on by both him watching lustfully and the smell I was expelling. After about 10 minutes and the water was running clean I asked him to pass me my towel, which he drunkenly grabbed at. He watched me dry off in front of him and I looked at him and knowing his weakness I said "You want another drink don't you" and he nodded, I told him to stay sitting there. I went back to the now nearly empty gin bottle and poured him a large neat shot with no mixer because I know he was passed caring now. I walked back into the bathroom minus my towel and as he went to grab the glass I snatched it back, "not until you have had your turn" and I nodded over to the bath. He looked at me with a glazed look and then started to climb into the bath not knowing which way to stand or sit. I held his glass just out of arms length and told him that he had to earn this drink and to do that he had to clean out his arse. 

I placed the glass down on the sink and told him to lay down in the bath, when he was I reached for the douche hose and tested the water temperature. He had a lost look on his face like he did not know what was happening so I reached for the glass and let him have a couple of large gulps. After this he lay his head back and closed his eyes and I raised his legs up and aimed the water at his hole. I placed the water jet just inside his hole and slowly started to count to five then I with drew it and told him to push out which he did...I did the same again and again he expelled water... Then I slowly started to leave it in for a few seconds longer each time allowing more water in to do its worse...By this time I had got about 3" of the douche head in him and he was making some hmmmm noises. I reached over for my iPhone and took a few pics whilst his eyes were closed and when done his eyes shot open and I knew right then that this was going to be a big explosion. A look of panic hit him and at that point I slid out the douche head and a ton of brown solid shit shot out in to the bath. By now he was panting and a look of mortification came on his face, shame and drunkeness. I aimed the douche water jet at the solid parts and aimed them towards the plug hole but it was obvious if I was going to get that douche back up him a little more incentive was needed, I reached for the glass and he hungrily drank it down as I slipped back up him. One hand holding the douche and the other I slowly started to play with his cock and balls which were soft as putty (he rarely got full erections due to his little drink problem) but I could start to slowly feel a stiffening and responding to my fingers. We had now found a rhythm and the more water that went in it started to slowly be clear again and I do not know what made me do it but I stuck my middle finger right in his hole and located his g-spot. Now as  I slowly massaged his little pleasure bean inside he was withering and moaning. I began to alternate the douche head and my finger and kept up this rhythm for a few minutes and as I did his bladder started to empty and I leaned over and took it in my mouth to drink down his alcoholic piss. He slurred that he was so embarrassed but I just kept piss drinking. When his bladder was empty I leaned over and with the douche head started to hose his legs, feet, arms and anywhere else his shit had stuck to and he was clean again. I stood up, took my iPhone and started to take more pics. I do not know if it was the afternoon of me drinking coffee between wine but as he lay there expecting me to help him out of the bath, I emptied my bladder over him and filmed it on my iPhone. He didn't look at me, he didn't say anything, just lay there limp and wet as I soaked him. I aimed it has his face, his hair, his torso, his hairy bush and up and down his legs until my bladder was empty. 

Once out of the bath and towelled off, he said he wanted to sleep. I put towels down on the spare bed left a bowl on the floor. The next morning he had dressed and left my apartment before I awoke. It took a few weeks for him to look me in the eye and it took another drinking session for him to admit that it was one of the most exciting, filthiest things he had ever done as I showed him the pics I had taken and the video. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 4 months later...

I thought this was going to be about douching a guy who has passed out. That would be horny.  That aside, douching with another guy is amazing.