Chastity belt / cock cages

Bidiscreet

Is there any into this that could help me find reference sites and information on how to shrink your cock through chastity cages.. im new to this fetish and don't know where to begin... I've read its possible long tern to shrink and I 2antmto make my cock smaller..

Also tips on material and cleaning for the long haul would be nice. 

• Like 1

I've been locked since September, and I am sure mine is beginning to shrink.

I'm not doing anything special - just same cage. I have seen how some keep changing the cages to smaller ones as time progresses, although I have no experience of this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I have been locked for 4 months full time now. I have had to get smaller cages. I have shrunk. It’s not the nub I want it to be yet but i am getting there.  I have zero desire to touch myself and I am getting better and better at orgasms. 

Can we see 😉

11 hours ago, jamie6369 said:

I've been locked since September, and I am sure mine is beginning to shrink.

I'm not doing anything special - just same cage. I have seen how some keep changing the cages to smaller ones as time progresses, although I have no experience of this.

I was hoping the shrinking was true..  an added turn on for me

• 2 weeks later...

I try and keep locked as much as possible, on and off for 5 years, normally weeks at a time.l with a couple of days off in-between. 

My usual Holy Trainer cadge is fairly snug but not so much that I've noticed any shrinking, although my nub is pretty small anyway. It only fills the caged when I start to get hard. 

To encourage shrinking, I really need to start using smaller and smaller cages to encourage shrinkage. 

DSC_1099.thumb.JPG.b41c12f2ef53cbae8e97f0b95056db65.JPG

I've found that it doesn't literally shrink your cock. I don't think anything can really like shorten the length of the skin and internal anatomy of your dick.

I've worn chastity devices and been on testosterone blockers for years. Haven't had a spontaneous erection in like a decade from hormones and have regularly gone months without an erection, but when I really try hard, it can return to the size it was before. The actual material of the dick remains, even if unused for long periods.

Spiro is a testosterone blocker that will make it virtually impossible to get an erection caged or not. That's probably the best way to functionally kill your dick. That or androcur, but that's not available in the US. 

• Like 2

On 2/14/2021 at 3:56 AM, Bfspig said:

I try and keep locked as much as possible, on and off for 5 years, normally weeks at a time.l with a couple of days off in-between. 

My usual Holy Trainer cadge is fairly snug but not so much that I've noticed any shrinking, although my nub is pretty small anyway. It only fills the caged when I start to get hard. 

To encourage shrinking, I really need to start using smaller and smaller cages to encourage shrinkage. 

DSC_1099.thumb.JPG.b41c12f2ef53cbae8e97f0b95056db65.JPG

Woof!  Hot boy!  Take a look at “The Munchkin” from koalaswim.com.  It is a chastity device that inverts your sick into your body looking like you had you cock removed as the front is totally flat.  It comes with am optional urethra tube for peeing.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 2/20/2021 at 2:55 PM, FemNegBttm said:

I've found that it doesn't literally shrink your cock. I don't think anything can really like shorten the length of the skin and internal anatomy of your dick.

I've worn chastity devices and been on testosterone blockers for years. Haven't had a spontaneous erection in like a decade from hormones and have regularly gone months without an erection, but when I really try hard, it can return to the size it was before. The actual material of the dick remains, even if unused for long periods.

Spiro is a testosterone blocker that will make it virtually impossible to get an erection caged or not. That's probably the best way to functionally kill your dick. That or androcur, but that's not available in the US. 

What’s is Spiro? I’ll have to see if I can get it in the uk. Caging up tonight. Do you find it increases your filthy ness and willingness to serve? 

4 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

What’s is Spiro? I’ll have to see if I can get it in the uk. Caging up tonight. Do you find it increases your filthy ness and willingness to serve? 

Spiro is short for spironolactone. a common  brand name is Spirotone. it's an anti androgen used in feminisation therapy. 

• 6 months later...
On 1/31/2021 at 8:12 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I have been locked for 4 months full time now. I have had to get smaller cages. I have shrunk. It’s not the nub I want it to be yet but i am getting there.  I have zero desire to touch myself and I am getting better and better at orgasms. 

Same. Like to keep my small nub locked and focus solely on my pussy. Recently sized down one from the pic.

Capture 8.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2