Chastity belt / cock cages

Bidiscreet

On 1/31/2021 at 6:39 AM, jamie6369 said:

I've been locked since September, and I am sure mine is beginning to shrink.

I'm not doing anything special - just same cage. I have seen how some keep changing the cages to smaller ones as time progresses, although I have no experience of this.

congrats on the shrinkage! hopefully you continue to shrink and size down your cages until you are unable to get erections and are just a pussy for real men to use

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2022 at 6:53 PM, bubblebottom991 said:

Size smaller now.  My master just got the smallest kink3d cage for me...eventually he wants me to move to the cherry keeper series

chastity 9.png

Wow!  Look how small you are as compared to your Master!  Have you looked at an inversion cage?    Where it pushes you dick inward so that you are flat except for balls?  Look at Koalaswim “Munchkin” device.  Love to see guys who are committed to shrinking their dick!

• Like 1

I love chastity and have been experimenting with it for years to the point now where it has become a pretty significant part of my sexuality even without having a keyholder to keep me from removing it. I almost always make sure to wear one when I go out to cruising spots or when I have sex with Men because I like having my role very clearly defined. It's like a badge that tells all Men who use me that I exist for their pleasure. I already starting to struggle getting hard because I've always loved using my hole way more than my clit even before chastity, so it helps me take away erections completely. And even though I tend to stay limp even without chastity now, I shamefully still do love to masturbate, and chastity makes sure I can't which is good for keeping me focused on Men instead of myself. Plus, many times when Men see it I end up having to explain it and describe why I wear it, which is always one of the most humiliating things ever. When they laugh at how pathetic I am after I tell them I don't deserve to cum like a Man because I was never meant to be one, it turns me on so much. 

I can't wait for the day someone locks me up permanently and I can't take it off anymore once I get too desperate to cum. Until then... well, I'll still enjoy it as much as I can haha

IMG_1704.jpg.7317936b5d48200ed796e47b017fa929.jpgIMG_1317.jpg.f19fc3c01c9ce13a7fb1077c5ea42095.jpg

• Piggy 1

Started off in a Kink3D N+, then downsized to the N, and now happily in the smallest Kink3D, which is the Baby Cobra.  Love being able to shrink my nub down so that it's negligible and a point of humiliation.  This helps dedicate all my focus on making my pussy the best service hole I can make it and the main way I derive any sexual pleasure.

Edited by piglooking4pigs
include image
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, piglooking4pigs said:

Started off in a Kink3D N+, then downsized to the N, and now happily in the smallest Kink3D, which is the Baby Cobra.  Love being able to shrink my nub down so that it's negligible and a point of humiliation.  This helps dedicate all my focus on making my pussy the best service hole I can make it and the main way I derive any sexual pleasure.

Greatly admire males that willingly give up and shrink their manhood.  It takes a special male to admit that he just he cannot fuck and just has a pussy to use.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...