Can I give you a ride?

twisted282

I spied her on the side of the road on the way home late one right night. I was pouring rain and she was slowly walking down the sidewalk completely soaked so I pulled up next to her to see if I could help. She looked to be 15-16 years old (she was 18 and just recently graduated from highschool) and was about 5'1" maybe 110lbs with dirty blonde hair over her shoulders. With her clothes soaked through I see she was skinny with small tits.

"Hey are you ok? Do you need a ride somewhere?" I asked.

When she turned to face me I could tell she had been crying and looked miserable. She looked me over and must have decided I looked safe and she walked over. As she got close to the window I asked again "Are you ok?" "This is a nasty night to be walking in the rain."

"I don't have anywhere to go" she responded. "My parents kicked me out after they caught me smoking weed" she said. "I can't believe they just threw me out like that" she sobbed. 

"Well you can't stay out here" I replied. "It's dangerous and you'll get sick soaked like you are." I reasoned.

"Where can I go? I don't anything about being homeless and my parents took my cell phone." She started sobbing again.

"How about this?" I said. "Hop in and I'll take you to my place. I can throw your clothes and stuff in the wash and you can get a nice warm shower. Once your're warmed up, I can fix you a warm meal. In the morning we can look for resources to get you off the street and somewhere safe." I smiled warmly.

She looked me up and down again clearly judging if I was planning to hurt her. I'm on the shorter side and a little chubby at 5'5" and 190lbs. I have the sides and back of my head buzzed short with the top long and combed over to one side, just reaching below my left ear. I used a pink barrette to hold my hair out of my face. I didn't look threatening and had a warm smile for her. She thought about in for another moment and then decided it was worth the risk to get out of the rain and for a warm meal. She opened the door and introduced herself as Jessica. setting her soaked backpack between her feet. As we started driving off, she started telling me her story and how she ended up in the rain all alone.

Jessica grew up in a strict household that was very religious which became more and more stifling the older she got. She was never allowed to date or go to parties or anything fun. The dinner table was always full on condemnations of people going to hell for an ever growing list of reasons. Jessica had always followed her parents rules until she graduated from highschool. One of her friends introduced her to weed and she decided this was how she was going to rebell. She loved getting high when her parents were out and she got away with it for a few months. Then she got a particularly strong indica and ended up falling asleep with her drugs out.

When her parents came home and found her passed out with drugs. They lost it. Called her the devil's whore, a junkie addict and an embarrassment to her family. Her dad told her to pack a bag and leave, grabbing her cell. Bawling, she packed her things and headed out having no idea where to go. That's when I found her.

We pulled up to my apartment and we ran up to the door. I let her in and showed her around my small 1 bedroom apartment. I suggested she go into the bathroom to get out of her wet clothes so she could get warmed up. She asked what was she going to where while her clothes were being washed and I told her not to worry, that I had some clothes that should fit her. While she was stripping down, I grabbed a pair of my french cut panties, some tight booty shorts and a tank top. Knocking on the door, I let her know I had some clothes ready for her. She looked at were clearly women's clothes and asked if I had a girlfriend. I told her no, that they were mine and that I liked to dress up on occasion. What she didn't realize, is that the mirror over the sink was showing me her perfect little smooth ass. I was already getting hard thinking about what I was going to do to her later tonight.

She handed me her clothes and let me know that she didn't care if I was gay and she looked a little more comfortable. "I do love getting fucked by men but I'm going to love filling your cunt up with my toxic cum." I thought to myself. I walked over to the laundry room and began putting her clothes in the washer. When I got to her panties, I put them up to my face and inhaled. Her scent was intoxicating. Sweet and fresh and just waiting to be spoiled. My cock was immediately hard and begging for release so I took her panties over to my laptop. I had a hidden camera installed in the shower so I could record water sport sessions or if my niece or nephew came over to spend weekend. I connected to the camera and just about came. She was beautiful. Her small frame and under sized tits made her look years younger than 18, especially with her pussy shaved bald. I started jerking with her panties as she washed herself, groaning as she bent over to get her feet. He tight pussy was on display and it was perfect. In no time at all, I was pumping a huge load of cum into her panties.

Realizing she was getting near the end of her shower, I rushed back over to the laundry room and deposited her filled panties with the rest of her clothes and started up the washer. She emerged a few minutes later cleaned up and warm in my spare clothes. The shirt was big on her being so skinny but the shorts were elastic and fit her well, showing off her delicious ass.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes and your clothes are in the washer now." I informed her while heating up a frozen pizza. The pizza was soon done and I handed her a plate with a couple of slices and said " It's not much but it warm and tastes good." She agreed and and ate hungrily.

Dinner was soon over and there was an awkward silence. I broke the silence with a question. "You said you like to smoke weed?" "I have some decent stuff that might just be the thing to get you through this awful day." She smiled at me and said "That would be great! I just want to forget my parents and everything that happened. Just or a little while."

Everything was going perfectly to plan. I pulled out my box where I keep all my drugs, including my favorite and soon to be her's. There's nothing like getting someone to try tina for the first time knowing it will get it's claws into them, freeing them to be the whore they were always meant to be. I set the box down and asked her to get the pipe and weed out while I got us something to drink. She opened the box and was confused. All that was in the box was a strange pipe, a big baggie of some strange white crystals and various lights and torches. She looked at me and stated "I don't see any weed in here." "Really?" I responded. "I could have swore I had some weed in there." I then pretended to remember. "You know what? I lent my weed and pipe to a friend that just lost a family member. It helps them get to sleep at night and not have nightmares." She nodded and stated that was nice if me to help out a friend like that.

"What are these white crystals?" she inquired. "Oh that? I'm not sure you are ready for that. It's called tina and it will make you feel really good but it can be really intense." "I wouldn't mind something strong right now if I could just forget everything for awhile." She told me. "Well if you are sure. I guess we could do a little." I replied.

This was it! I was so excited I could barely pack the bowl. Once I got her good and high, it would be a cakewalk to get her naked and to agree to fuck me. I slipped some G into the drink I brought her to help get her more in the mood. I smiled as I watched her nervously gulping down her drink. Soon the bowl was packed and I was showing her how to take a hit. I exhaled a good sized cloud and passed her the pipe and lighter. It took her a few tries to take a decent hit but soon she was puffing away. I could see the G and T were starting to kick in and surreptitiously turned the air up to make it start to get hot. Once we had emptied the first bowl, I packed a new one and asked her if she would let me show her a way we could share a hit. "It's more efficient. I told her. "And you end up smoking less." I lied. "That might be a good idea. I'm starting to feel really good already."

I explained how a shotgun worked and took a big hit leaning over to pass it to her. She was only able to take about half of it wasting the rest. When the the pipe came back to me, I said "Take a deep breathe this time. I wait to see you take the whole hit." She nodded in agreement and waited as a took a huge hit. I slowly let the hit out to her waiting mouth and she was keeping up with me. As soon as she took the whole thing, I told her to hold it until I told her to exhale. I could see her face was starting to get red and she not going to be able to hold it much longer and told Jessica she could release the cloud. It was huge and enveloped both our heads. I could tell she was already tweaking out and decided to start pushing boundaries. 

Taking another hit, I motioned her over to take it but this time getting too close and touching my lips to hers. I was pleasantly surprised when she pushed forward and experimentally put her tongue out between my lips. Taking it as an invitation, I started making out with her. I held back from doing anything more not wanting to scare her off. After a few minutes we disengaged and she said "That was wonderful! I've never kissed anyone like that before." "I'm happy you enjoyed it. You are a beautiful girl and should have guys lining up the block to kiss you." I replied. It was starting to get hot and we were both sweating a little. I started taking off my shirt asking her if she minded letting her know that tina can sometimes make you feel very warm. She said i was ok and then complained that she wish she could do the same thing as she was getting hot.

I was so excited I could barely keep calm hearing those words,. I said "You can take off your shirt if you want to. This is a safe place and I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman." She thought about it for a few moments and decided it was worth exposing herself if you could just cool down a bit and started taking off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra since they all were in the laundry and I just about came when I saw her perfect breasts drop out the bottom of her shirt. I was staring and she noticed but just smiled at me. I could tell the drugs were starting to kick in hard and she was starting to get turned on by the attention I was giving her. I decided to push it further and pulled down my jeans, leaving me in just a skimpy pair of panties.

She saw my underwear and asked "Are you wearing panties? That's so hot!". I told her "Yes I'm wearing panties. I've been obsessed with them my whole life and won't wear anything different. They make me feel so sexy." She surprised me again and pulled off her shorts and stated "We both look sexy now!." I couldn't agree more and I was starting to get hard. It became very obvious and she started starring. While she was distracted, I decided to go in for another kiss.  She responded enthusiastically and I push things further by grabbing one of her tiny tits and playing with her nipple. She moaned in my mouth, rubbing her hands frantically all over my body. She push closer and end up sitting on my leg as we made out. She was so wet I could feel her soaked panties rubbing on my leg.

I laid her down on the couch we had been sitting on and broke away from her mouth to latch on to one of her nipples. She moaned even louder and shoved her hand down her panties to start fingering herself. It was time to taste that pussy so I made my way down, licking and kissing every part of her. I pulled her panties down and she didn't even notice. I gently push her hand away and dove into her cunt, eagerly lapping up her juices. It didn't take long before she came all of my face in a powerful orgasm. I didn't stop eating her out or playing with her clit. I wanted her too distracted so she wouldn't notice when I slid into her bare. I had every intention of pumping my toxic poz load into her virgin hole. Knocking her up with both my bug and my baby.

Jessica was building to another orgasim there was just one last thing to do. I grabbed a couple of shards and started to prep her asshole. I used some of her abundate cum and lubed her up. She wasn't sure what to think about it at first and then started begging me to finger her asshole as it started feeling pleasurable. After I worked 3 fingers in, I decided it was time. I told her I was going to add some more lube to her hole and that it would burn at first, then feel amazing. I pushed 3 good sized shard into her and started working them in. I could feel her getting uncomfortable and told her "Just give it a few more moments. It's going to start feeling good in just a second." Her face suddenly went from pain to ecstasy as the shards absorbed into the walls of her rectum.

I started eating her out again as she started getting higher and higher and closer and closer to cumming. Right before she got there, I pulled my panties down and moved up to kiss her again. I knew she could taste herself on my lips and in my mouth and she forgot about cumming for the moment. I lined up my cock with her pussy and began pushing in. She was so tight but soon I was in and pushing in further. I was a little disappointed she didn't have her hymen intact but that was soon forgotten when my balls met her lips and I was fully inside her.

I couldn't believe how good it felt and after just one or two pumps I realized I was going to cum. I know I was good for at least 3-4 loads so I came as quietly as possible and continued fucking her. I pulled back from Jessica, wanting to look at her face as I despoiled her, knowing she would be infected with HIV by the end of the night and hopefully carrying my baby. She looked into my eyes and screamed "FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!" She moaned I can't believe how good it feels. I want you to fuck me forever!" I could feel her orgasim coming and knew I would be cumming with her. She cried out as she came and grabbed my hips keeping me in her while I shot my second load, flooding her further.

I didn't give her any sign I came and she was too inexperienced to know. I keep pumping into her and asked "You like that fat cock in your pussy? Your like being my whore?" "Yes, fuck yes! I'm your little whore! You can fuck me whenever you want!" She yelled. I felt my third load coming and know it was probably going to be my last for now. 

"How do you like my raw dick in your cunt? I'm getting so close! You want me to cum in you? You want to fill you with my 3rd load? She looks at me in alarm and said " But, but I'm not on birth control. It's been about two weeks since my period. If you cum in me, I'm going to get pregnant." "I've already cum in you twice. It's too late now." I reminded her. "Beg me to cum in your pussy. Beg me to put a baby in you!" She looked up at me, so close to cumming and she new she couldn't ask me to pull out. "Fuck me! Breed me! Knock me up with your baby! I want you to flood me with cum!" She begged. 

That's all it took and I started cumming. As I was flooding her, I couldn't help it and said "Take my poz cum! I'm infecting you with HIV making you my whore forever. My virus is already inside you, infecting every part of you and making you mine." As soon as I said that, Jessica came harder than she had all night. It disgusted her that someone would knowingly infect someone with HIV but now that it happened to her, she couldn't stop thinking about how much it turned her on. She really was a whore now.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...