1st Homeless Encounter

DirtyPup

So, I'll admit I'm a bit of an amateur at approaching homeless men. First time I did it was a huge success back in Tampa, Florida. This dude wasn't the most attractive guy but boy howdy he knew how to make me weak for him. 

Found him off Grindr surprisingly. Decided to pick up some beer and food from the Circle K before heading out.

Clyde was his name. He was about 7 miles away from where I was staying last year. I Ubered over to a park near his spot, walked up the nature trail and net up with him. 45 6'2", a bit of a belly, some scraggly facial hair, and, reeked of cigarettes and sweat. Went back to his tent, stripped down and later up against him. Possibly one on the best cuddle sessions I had with a man. We talked about his life, his time in the service and all other things that crossed his mind.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth while laying there. Made out with him for what felt like an hour or close to it. Had a condom on me but he asked if he could do bare with me. Obliged happily. For awhile, had some of the most intense sex I've had in my life. Probably came inside me well over a few times but lost count after 5. Ended up passing out on him to wake to him out of his tent smoking a cigarette. We sat together sharing a bottle of 

Brought him back to my hotel go get a shower, order some food off GrubHub and cuddle fucked for the rest of the evening. 

To this day I have yet to ever see him or hear him again and boy do I miss him. Since then been wanting to find other homeless men in Dallas or Tampa when I visit there. If there are any good cruising spots, do let me know!

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...