Most Loads Taken at One Time

TwinkSlut24

On 2/27/2021 at 10:30 AM, HardOneLA said:

I miss that bench, and Slammer!

Geez, I want to get used like that one these days soon in Denver. anyone in Denver want to set me up???I need  alot of filling!!!

haha damn that would be around 70+ loads. (for real!) i have a guy who was saving frozen cum from him and others into a piece of plastic container. through a funnel into my ass i have slipped the whole container full of melted cum in the funnel and let the cum slipped into my ass. after i filled my ass up he was fucking me. all the seed was everywhere! it was splashing out my ass with every punch. literally the whole couch and ground was full of cum

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Took 9 loads two weeks after being on Prep summer of 2012 at SF Folsom gulch, dirtiest video arcade with the best glory holes. I notified everyone on every possible platform; Craigslist, bbrt party, a4a, Grindr and scruff. 

“On Prep and New to bb fucking, cum fuck and breed my virgin hole to cum. Will be at Folsom Gulch, hole directly against the glory hole for any cock to unload and break in. No cock or load refused, poppered up and I don’t care. Will be there from 11a to 3p or until my hole is destroyed. Take your lunch break in my cunt”

Tried to be as motivating and explicit as I can lol 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

As a cumdump now for 5 years I would have to say my last visit to a cumunion party in SF about 2 years ago. I got there early so I could get a room with a swing. I got all set up and just left the door open I was there for 12hrs and I got 167 loads I had a worker I know quite well 🙂 to keep count and look out for me why I was there. He brought me water a few times I think he was part of the load count I really don’t know seeing I was blindfolded like 90% of the time. I’ve had many 100+ load takings but that was bi far the best and most 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Most loads taken was at a gangbang 19 guys one after another my mancunt was loose and full, had them insert a buttplug in me to keep it inside me, as I was sore from the very long session and my legs were weak from the pounding, kept it all in me for a day and half when I need to take a dump.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 6:18 PM, TwinkSlut24 said:

Hey guys,

Recently was introduced to bareback sex by two guys I met on GRINDR, and basically immediately became a bottom whore. A friend of mine organized a gangbang for me two weeks ago - 8 guys showed up and I took Load after load after load. Lasted about 4 hours and amazing. I guess I was wondering how normal this is on here? What is the most loads the bottoms on here have taken in one session? 

That is so hot. 8 loads good for you.