A hard week...

Part 24

After the seeding and proposal we all decided we wanted to celebrate but were all getting very tired, there was just only so much fucking that could be done and I was starving.  My need for actual food was bigger than my need for cum.  Tom and I were wearing our new wedding bands and all 4 of us where on cloud 9 but exhausted.  Tom turned to me and said “you mind if I crash at your place, they are doing work at my apartment and it’s noise as fuck and I would love some real sleep,” I said that was no problem and anyone was welcome at my house at any time, I also said that I would get keys made for everyone.  We all said our good buys with Jacob and David giving Tom’s plug and mine a little poke just to remind us of the events, I didn’t need reminding “they put a ring on it,” and now my cock was hard.  I decided I had no shame left and had given into being a pig so I saw the thin running shorts that I let Tom where thrown in a corner of their suit, so I just picked them up and pulled them on.  Without a jock strap my hard cock was obvious to say the least, but I didn’t give a fuck.  Tom I guess had the same idea of wearing those short for the short walk to the car, Tom looked at me and said “what should I wear?”  I picked up one of the wresting singlets off the floor and said, this will work, Tom glared at me.  I said “your not exposing yourself, however seeing how tight it is on you everyone will know you have a plug in your crack.  Tom huffed and said “whatever” and put on the singlet, seeing Tom in that singlet made my cock bring up another wad of pre-cum.

I looked around the room and we had made a bit of a mess, I asked David and Jacob if I could help clean it up.  David said “it’s not a problem Marco cleans it up for us, we pay him extra as a manager and he can use the suite for more private engagements when are not around.”  I said “speaking of around, what time should we come back?”  I think that both David and Jacob were as tired as were, David said “our new employee should come it at 8 am two days from now, none of use knew what day it was.  I said how about Friday figuring it was probably Wednesday very late night or we were half way through Thursday.  David said “how about 8 am on Saturday, we have some things to go over with you guys, and especially you,” looking straight at me and sticking his finger in my chest.  We all said our good buys and Tom and I headed out to the parking lot where I realized it was Thursday late morning when the sun hit me and I was almost blinded.  I had been in the dark recesses of the club so the sun was like car headlights right in my eyes.  Tom took a second to adjust to the light and we both started walking to our cars which were parked next to each other.  I gave Tom my address in case we got separated on the way, I also told him I had a two car garage and he can pull his car next to mine.  I didn’t want my neighbors seeing some poz slut cum bucket walking my driveway.  Tom to a swing at my shoulder, I saw it coming so I flexed so it would hurt less but Tom wasn’t swinging that hard anyway.  We both arrived at my place, parked, I closed the garage door and we both headed into the house.

I had made good money so I had a nice house 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms just under 3 thousand square feet and a three car garage.  I asked Tom if he wanted a shower, he said he would take one after me, I showed him my large glassed in shower and said, “there is room for 4 we can take it together, but keep your hands to yourself.”  We were both to tired to fool around and our cocks were well locked, I didn’t have any dildos so unless were going to get into fisting we would just go to bed.  The moment we both laid down we were sound asleep.

Over the next couple of days Tom and I were basically just in recovery mode of sleeping, then one of us would wake up hungry and fixed food for both of and maybe a protein shake then we would both kind of pass out.  It was nice to just sleep for a while, I did still have an insatiable craving for Poz cum but I really needed the rest.  On the night before we were going back to the club in the morning I figured that all the poz cum and been absorbed into my walls and I could take the plug out.  I needed to take of my “backyard” so it was good timing.  I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, took out the plug and put it in the sink, that’s when I saw Tom’s plug cleaned and sitting inside the shower area.  I figured he had the same idea.  I went to do some pre-prep of my hole and then it would be a quick clean in the morning before we left then I would be good for all day and night tomorrow.  I took off my ring and set it down, I didn’t want it going down any drains while I took care of things.  I noticed there was a date inscribe inside the ring and it was the date that David and Jacob proposed, I though that was really special and went about my work in the bathroom.  I was done and heading out and come face to face with Tom who still rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he mentioned I had been in there a while and wanted to make sure I was ok.  I explained to him my “system” for keeping things clean and ready at all times, he appreciated the information and said…”ok, then I am going to take some time to prep myself as well,” I figured while he did that I would make something for dinner.  Tom came out and dinner was ready and we sat and ate a proper meal together, we both finally had clear heads and full bellies.  I asked Tom how he was feeling and if he had any regrets, he sat sill for a minute thinking which got me a little concerned then said “I regret having this thing on my cock preventing me from fucking you or you fucking me.”  He was right I am sure we both had the same problem of hungry holes, locked cocks and not a dildo to be had.  I could always go to the sex shop down the street and get some toys but wanted to lay around the house for the rest of the night, I had a feeling tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Tom and I talked for a while, turns out we both love bad horror movies so we watched on in bed, with Tom’s head in my lap.  The movie was over and Tom turned and looked up at me and said “when do you think we will get the fuck flu and how bad do you really think it will be.”  I told him I didn’t have any answers on that but whatever happens we would go through it together, with that I turned off the TV and gave Tom a kiss good night and we both dropped off into a deep sleep.

My phone sent off at 7am this way Tom and I had some time to get ready for the day, which most days were actually almost 72 hours.  My alarm went off and Tom and I got, took showers and made sure to eat a good breakfast before heading off to the club.  We arrived at the club and didn’t see Jacob or David’s car in the parking lot and figured they were just running a bit late, so Tom and I took the moment to walk down to the corner coffee shop.  We grabbed some coffee and sat down, we were getting noticed by some of the staff and we even got our coffee for free, I had never been to this place before and thought these were just some really nice people.  Well turns out several things were true, these were nice people, they guy that owned the store is friends with David and Jacob and part of the poz brotherhood and third we and Tom weren’t exactly “dressed.”  We had spent a lot of time in the club and had gotten used to being in various states of undress so when we got dressed this morning we opted for our usually compression workout gear but neither one of had a jock strap…so everything was pretty visible.

We walked back to the club and saw that David and Jacob were there at least one of them because David’s car was now in the lot.  We walked up to the front door and this good looking Asian stud was behind the glass and just smiled and buzzed us in.  I hadn’t see this guy but the likely hood he had been in my hole or knew someone that had was a good bet.  I asked him where David was, assuming he was the only one here and he told us that David was in the workout room and Jacob was in his office.  Office, I didn’t know they had an office, thought they just had their private suite and the little office type space that David had in the “gym” space.  Tom and I walked to the gym space and David was there putting some weights away and bitching under his breath about people not putting their weights away.  I said “good morning” and David looked up and gave us a one of his nice smiles, he looked rested and was only wearing a pair of spandex shorts where the crotch had more of a pouch so you could see his uncut meat clearly.

David looked up at the clock and saw that it was 8:15 am and looked at Tom and said “not a good way to start a new job, showing up late,” I cut in and said “fuck you we were here 5 minutes early and you and Jacob weren’t here so we walked down to the coffee shop.”  David looked us both up and down and said “I have a feeling you got free coffee.”  David went on to say he would check with the owner but thought if we were ok with going there around 7:15 to 8 am every morning and just having coffee we would have free coffee for life.  I said “why” and he said “it’s just good business, having two muscle studs sitting in front of his shop as eye candy would just bring in more business.”  David continued “I don’t think you two have a problem being used as eye candy,” David was right be and Tom were total sluts and anything for dick we more than happy to do.  I knew that both Tom and I were early risers and once we got back on a schedule that didn’t include 3 day fuck marathons it wouldn’t be a problem to hit the coffee shop first thing in the morning before heading to the club.  David looked at Tom and said “I have some ideas for how to make this new personal training service a bit more professional, and one of those things is to decide your uniform.  First no shirts, show off give the guys something to look at and as for the compression leggings they look good and show off your thick muscle thighs.  However I would want to get you some branded with the club’s logo.  I just had some jock straps delivered with the club logo printed on them and what’s written on the waste band you have several options: top, bottom, gifter, chaser.”  He said, “well with you two having locked up cocks I think your only two choices are bottom or chaser, but I am going to have you wear just the plain ones.  I would really like you guys to kind of hold back on your sexual adventures till you have converted, me and David want to be sure it’s our strain that makes your body a home.”  David looked over at me and said, I know you will lift your ass for any hard dick so try to control yourself,” I shot back “fuck you,” David instantly looked down at my caged cock and said “later but you are in no position at the moment.”  David then said “ok, enough morning banter, Tom you finish setting up the floor, I think your first client will be here in a little less than an hour” then David turned to me “Jacob is waiting for you in the office.”  I asked David where the office was and he said it was that out of the way little building on the far side of the pool.  They decided that was a good place because you couldn’t hear the constant thumping of the techno music.  I turned around and headed off to the office to see Jacob and saw Tom peeling off his shirt and getting to work.

I knocked on the door to the office and Jacob answered the door wearing jeans a well fitting polo shirt.  I don’t think but for a glance I had ever seen Jacob wearing clothes.  Before I forgot I asked Jacob what the date on the inside of the rings that he and David had proposed with, Jacob explained it was two fold, the date you were inducted to the brotherhood and the date that we proposed.  Jacob went on to explain that there was enough room for another date and that would be the date we were confirmed poz.  I noticed that with all the explanation that Jacob’s jeans were getting tighter so I walked up and started rubbing his rapidly hardening cock.  He pushed my hands away and said “work now, play later,” so I moved my hands away.  Jacob knew I had a background in finance and explained that he and David wanted to focus on expanding the club through renovations and had heard that the building next door might be coming on the market.  Jacob said he and David would like me to run operations while they focused on creating events, expanding training, doing some upgrades and even expanding.  Jacob said he would eventually consider making it a franchise.

Jacob said, before we get started, go home and change into something a little more professional.  I know you and having you run around in a jock strap you would take every hard cock offered as you walked through the club.  He said I will see you back here shortly, and I headed off to home to get some jeans and button down shirt.  I also had the fore sight to think I should probably bring more “street clothes” to the club, you never know when someone might cum on your shirt and you need to change.

I got back to the office and Jacob was on the phone talking to what sounded to be a real-estate agent about the property next door, then he started talking about me and explaining how I was going to be taking over business operations.  Then I heard Jacob say “yes he does have an incredible, of course you can have it, and no he hasn’t converted yet, I will have him give you a call later.”  Now I was the one that would normally have a stiff cock, but damn that chastity device.  Jacob set me up with all the logins for the various accounts, and showed me the software they were using.  I said “for a business based on fucking you really have the business part well organized and surprising not covered in cum.”  Jacob gave me a playful punch on the shoulder.  He asked if I had any questions I said “just one, why was there a moving truck bringing in was looked to be a small amount of furniture and a bed and putting it into the other bedroom that had it’s own bathroom.”  He kind of turned red and smiled and said that he, David, and Tom decided to free up cash we could all live together at my place, I had plenty of room then Tom didn’t have to pay rent and David and Jacob could take the money from selling their house and put it into the business.  He said “of course we will all pay some type of rent so you are not carrying the full cost of the home we would all be sharing.”  I told him I was kind of insulted that I hadn’t been asked first, that it was my home that I had worked hard to afford.  Jacob got a nervous look and started to apologize and I immediately jumped in and said “had I known I would have had hard wood floors put in because getting cum out of the carpet is a pain in the ass” and we both started to laugh.

Jacob said, “ok, I think we are done here now go for your personal training session.”  I said “me and Tom have been working out for years together and do I look like I need a personal trainer as I bounce by pecks and did a double bicep pose, where I could tell the short sleeves on my polo were barely holding on.  He said “no” but it’s a good look if people see Tom training and you as a client, again it’s eye candy that should drive the personal training business.  He also said in a low seductive tone “if you are good, I am think David may unlock Toms cage for a minute and you might get your field plowed,” then he pulled me close and played with my ass through my tight jeans.  He said go to the suite, find some workout shorts and go for your first session.  I was about to leave when David gave me a small set of keys and explained these were for all the doors and other things like the air conditioning controls the electrical box, etc.  He said he knew I already had a key to their house, I said “you mean my house?”  He was still holding me close and said “I like to think that it’s our home now too,” then I pulled him in for a deep wet kiss.

I headed over to the suite and go changed into some very short but non-movement restriction shorts and headed over to the weight room.  Once I got there Tom looked up and said “I thought you were with Jacob,” David popped his head out of his office and said “this is your first client.”  Tom was confused and David explained the eye candy thing to drive business explanation almost word for word what Jacob told me.  Tom got a smile on his face and said and looked at me and said “ok fat ass lets get you into shape,” said “fuck you” and flexed showing my 8 pack abs and thick muscle thighs.  David started training me like he was a client, a little more structured and intense than our usual workouts but it had been a while since I was at the gym so I kind of expected it to be rough.  David said, told me to go up to the front counter and ask for a protein shake, make that 3 one for my Tom and himself.  He said he had just ordered them and wanted to know what we thought, he was thinking one would be included with each training session.  I said “I will have to run it by finance to see if it fits in budget” with a cock grin I left to get the protein shakes.

While I was gone apparently David was impressed with Tom’s training and my workout and there was a good group of guys watching even thought it was barely 10 am and the club wasn’t that busy.  While I was gone David took off Toms chastity device and throated his cock to a ranging hard-on that needed some ass.  David had also covered it in lube knowing that me and Tom had probably done some “cleaning” of your holes so they would be cum lubed.  I came back with the pre-packaged protein shakes and saw Tom standing there, cock out and rock hard.  Without a work I found the chest press and straddled the bench and held on to the bar, waiting for cock…wow I was a real dick pig.  Tom walked up behind me and I saw David pickup the protein shakes and take them to his office.

I felt Tom come up behind me and to my surprise didn’t just ram his cock up my cum hole, which was twitching in anticipation.  Instead he started rubbing my shoulders giving me a bit of massage while I felt the tip of his cock just tickling the outside of my hole.  Tom whispered in my ear, “I can’t wait till we are blowing toxic seed into each other, but for now you will get what I hope to be what’s left of my neg seed, now take it pig” and he rammed his hog up my ass.  I howled in pleaser and bit of pain since he didn’t give me any time to get used to it, and my hole was just coming off of a 72 hours rest period.  Tom fucked me for a good while till he said, take the last of my neg cum and filled me with his 3 day load.  My cock was still locked and hurt like fuck because it wanted to get hard but couldn’t.  My cock finally gave up and went soft and I got to enjoy feeling my guts once again lined with cum.  Then I felt another cock enter and from the size and weight of it I knew it was David’s and he “whispered in my ear, we need to mix that neg load with some of my potent strain.”  I watched Tom go into the office and sit down to watch the show of David’s cock pumping my hole and being covered in Tom’s neg seed.  Once David was done and buried a good side load in my hole he slid a plug up my ass to make sure nothing leaked out.  He said that was his 3 day load, that him and Jacob had stopped having sex and were holding their seed for just me and Tom till we converted.

For the next month or two things went on like this with me going for training and fucking in the mornings with Tom the only one who got to take his device off to fuck me, which was making me a little jealous.  However, Jacob and David were moving hard and fast to grow the club and Jacob closed the deal with buying the two story building next door using the money from the sale of their house.  I was more than busy so working hard during the day till early evening and Tom was about done with clients we would both head home.  I was bitching to Tom about always getting fucked in chastity and that mine hadn’t been taken off in months, Tom replied “what do you think happens to me, Jacob comes to the weight room between clients and loads me up and I am wearing this fucking chastity device”  typically my cock would get hard but it couldn’t.

What I had noticed over the last few months of my cock being out of commission was that my hole was even more ravenous, and I knew that once I could I was going to have every cock in the place up my hole.  I knew it would be another 72 hour marathon pig session once I converted, I think Tom was on the same page with me on the hunger in his hole.

One day around month 4 I woke up not feeling really good and didn’t want to go into work.  I rolled over and told Tom and he was looking a little pale too.  I heard Jacob and David moving around the house and eventually Jacob knocked on the door to see if we were ok because Tom and I were usually first ones up.  He took one look at me and Tom were coming down with the fuck flu.  Jacob called to David and said, call Nick, I think they are coming down with the fuck flu.  About an hour later Dr. Nick showed up in our room and was doing the normal doctor stuff, he was checking vitals and hanging some saline bags just to keep us hydrated.  He told me and Tom we would have to ride it out but he could help ease any symptoms, he also explained that David and Jacobs strain caused one of the work fuck flues but after that we would stay high viral load without any negative health consequences, so it would be worth it.

Tom and I were basically bed ridden for the next couple of weeks, with Dr. Nice, Jacob and David taking world class care of us.  David and Jacob had Marco (their already assistant manager) running the club so they could stay with us.  About the 3rd week Tom and I started to feel better and were up and moving around and getting back to our horny fuck pig selves.  Dr Nick did his regular visit but this time he was only wearing his lab coat and nothing else.  Tom and I were taking a bit of a nap and when I looked up and saw Dr. Nick naked I though he was either coming to get fucked by David and Jacob or was going to.  Instead he got on the bed and said, “fuck me you newborn poz pigs.”  I figured David and Jacob would want our first fucking by Dr. Nick explained that this was part of his “fee” he got the first cum of the guys that anyone in the brotherhood converted.  While we had the fuck flu David and Jacob had taken off our chastity devices and our cocks were hard as marble and our balls were full to the point of pain.  We both took turns destroying Dr. Nick’s hole with all the pent of sexual energy we had.  We both dump 4 loads in Dr. Nick, who once we were done asked if we had a butt plug, he didn’t want to leak cum all over his slacks, he did have a regular practice to run.  David appeared with the smaller, easily concealed plug I had worn the first time Tom came to the club.  I though either this plug got around or David and Jacob had a fuck ton of them.

David and Jacob knowing we were back to our old selves said they were going to go back to the club and see how things were going, they weren’t worried because Marco was very good at his job.  They still “concerned” that we shouldn’t be alone so they would send someone over to keep an eye on us.  I said I think we are ok, Jacob said “shhhh, Daddy knows what’s best for his boys,” and him and David were out the door.  Tom and were fucked out for the moment after our event with Dr. Nick so we decided to just hang out on the bed and watch some B rated horror movies.  A couple of hours later, I heard the garage door open and close then heard someone say “hello” and I knew it was Marco, apparently he had the code to the garage door so he could let himself in.  I called back and said we are up here.  Marco entered wearing a pair of booty shorts, sneakers and a cropped mesh football jersey that had a bio hazard symbol on it.  He said “David asked me to come over and hang out, is there anything I can get for you two?”  Instantly both Tom and I turned over, face down ass up and I replied “yes, your toxic dong”, I also handed him some lube and said we were both cum dry so he would need lube to get started.

Marco was one hell of a fuck and would go back and forth between eating and fucking Tom’s and my hole, while talking about how much better it was to fuck two poz pigs.  I knew Marco could deliver and he did, and dropped his potent seed in me and Tom.  We all collapsed on the bed catching our breath, since it was only one load and after 3 weeks off from being fucked I knew I didn’t need a load to hold it in.  Marco said we should take a shower before the others arrived and I said “others”, he said “yea didn’t they tell you” I said “no” he ok, “I won’t either it will be a surprise” then we all headed to the shower and got cleaned up.  Just as we were getting out of the shower, I heard the doorbell and Marco bounded down the stars naked and I watched his muscle ass all the way down the stairs.  I hollered out to him before he got to the door, I am going to plow my new toxic seed into that hole.  He hollered back and said, “I know and you will in 10 minutes” and opened the door to one sexy rocker looking dude with long hair, a good number of face piercings but were well places so as not to look like he was just a face full of metal.  Marco greeted him with a deep kiss and said “they are upstairs” and both this new stud and Marco started heading up the stairs toward mine and Tom’s room.  I also noticed this stranger was also carrying a decent size briefcase.

Once they both entered he stranger introduced himself as Christian and he was the brother hood piercer, and then I remembered seeing a long haired guy during our insemination and that he had a big pierced cock with and equally large piercing.  He said, “should we get down to it”, I said “ok” with a little apprehension in my voice.  Christian explained that Jacob saw how turned on I was by piercings and figured I might wants one or two of my own.  I also noticed Christian had a tongue piercing and my cock started to rise.  I said “fuck yea” let me get my wallet and you can tell me how much, he said you are part of the brotherhood, as he started to unbutton his jeans.  Christian was showing a nice swimmers build and the perky ass to match and my cock started to drool, Christian looked back and said “your payment is your new poz seed” and proceeded to get on all fours.  I pounced on him and could tell I was not the first cock of the day with a him having a cum lubed hole.  I looked at Marco and said, I am sorry because I knew I only had one load left in me for a little while, Marco replied “your old cock, been there been bread by that” point to my cock I said “hey, wait” then lost my train of through as I sunk deep into Christian who let a out a loud moan.  I then noticed that Marco was lowering himself down on Tom’s cock and said “fuck me poz man, show me how fuck bugged up” and Tom started to throw Marco an intense fuck and Marco helped by following the rhythm, so it was almost obscene how hard Tom’s cock was slamming into Marco.  Not be outdone, I started to really pound away at Christian who turned around and said “you can do better muscle boy, show me was my gift has given you.”  Then I proceeded to out and out slam myself in and out of Christians hole.

Once everyone was done losing their seed, Tom’s inside Marco, Marco’s all over Tom, mine into Christian, and Christian’s all over the carpet.  I had two thoughts “fuck that was good and I really need to get hard wood floors”.  Once both mine and Tom’s cock had gone down Christian gave us a bottle of surgical antibacterial soap and said “go into the shower and wash thoroughly with this and pay extra attention to places you might want pierced” I said what about my tongue and Christian smiled and said just brush your teeth.  Tom and I headed off to the shower to wash each other thoroughly, I yelled how many can you do at once, Christian replied, as many as you can tolerate at one.  Tom had a look on his face and said “how many are you planning” I said I want to go for a complete look and said “my cock, tongue and tits”, Tom let out a growl and said, fuck that sounds hot, I am going to do the same.  We finished our shower and went out, Marco had laid towels over the bed and Christian had all his gear out.  He had obviously sterilized all the jewelry he thought we might want as they were all sealed in medical grade bags.  Christian was fast and talented and by the time the pain really hit my brain he was done.  Then he moved over to Tom who grabbed my hand and closed his eyes, he was a little more noise during each piercings.  When Christian was done he said looked at Marco and said, “lock up their cock so they don’t fuck anything for 3 weeks”, the he looked at me and Tom and “said, your tits will be sore for a bit just keep them clean and stay out of “communal” water such as pools, hot tubs, steam rooms, etc.  As for your tongues just wait till the swelling goes down and you will be fine.

Tom and I were a little bummed out that we were having our cocks locked up but the reputation that both Tom and I had for the inability to control our sex drive, it was probably for the best.  Marco, told us he was willing to stay around till we were ready to go back to work.  He had pulled a lot of overtime so this was his “time off” but was still getting paid his salary which doing the numbers I knew was not a small amount.  I said sure we would love the company, he said I figured with your cocks locked up and you are under house “arrest” for the next two weeks it would be nice.  I said “I have work I need to do for the club” and Tom said “I have clients to train”, Marco replied that Jacob had sent over a laptop with everything I needed to do for work and would be forwarding my work line to my cell then told Tom and David was taking his clients while he was out.  I said “training them or taking their ass”, Marco smiled and said “yes”.  The next couple of weeks went by kind of quick and none of us bothering with clothes so Marco could have a hard cock on command or at the slightest thought of sex, so me and Tom were getting fucked good regularly.  Every so often a member of the brotherhood would show up and give me and Tom a good dick down.  It was the end of week three and our piercings were healing nicely, with Christian stopping by every week, I don’t think they need to be checked that often but it seemed that he had taken a liking to Tom’s hole.

Part 25

The middle of week three and we were ready to head back to work, Marco had left the day before but made a cum deposit in each of us, reminding us that we now shared the same potent seed.  Tom and I decided we would immediately get back into the swing of things and left early so we could make an appearance at the coffee shop, the did have good coffee.  Tom and I drank coffee and chatted over what a ride the past almost year had been, we finished our coffee and started walking back to the club.  We turned the corner into the parking lot of the club and were met with 6’7” mountain of man.  Based on the muscle and the size and knowing how black men are almost always packing some serious heat, I could only imagine what kind of horse cock this guy was swinging.  He asked us who we were, he was nice but authoritative, I told him who me and Tom were, figuring he was new, and we hadn’t been around for a bit.  He got on his radio and said “I have two poz cum dumps here, they say they work here, should I let them in”, I looked him and “really”, he replied with “yes, I am going to really stretch your holes out later, go ahead on in.”  We walked up to the front entrance and it seemed a little dark and I didn’t hear the thumping techno that was usually playing and they fresh face behind the counter gave us a big smile and said “come on in” and buzzed open the door.  We walked and it was dark, not the usual dim lighting but pitch dark.  Then the lights popped on and I saw everyone that worked there yell “Happy Birthday” to me and Tom.  There was even a happy birthday banner hanging down from the ceiling, David and Jacob gave Tom and I a big kisses, and Jacob said “before I forget I need your guys rings,” I said “what you poz me, move into my house, we haven’t even had an official marriage ceremony and we are getting divorced?”  He just looked at me and said “you idiot” and handed the rings to Marco who took them and walked away down the hall.  I saw he was wearing a thong that disappeared between those perfect tan mounds of flesh he called an ass and a tight pink crop top shirt that showed off his abs.  I thought this was really special and sweet of everyone but it wasn’t anywhere near Tom’s or my birthday, so I looked at David and said “you know it’s not our birthday” David said, “yes it is, your poz birthday.”  Then I realized Jacob was having the second date inscribed into our rings.  I thought this was really very special and started to tear up, and David came close and said “are you ok” and I thought I could tell him the truth that was I moved to tears by everything Jacob and him and everyone at the club had done in making us part of this larger family but decided I would ruin this tender moment.  I said “I am just so sad that celebration like this doesn’t have cake, I was just feeling bad for you and Jacob to have done all of this and not brought cake.”  I might be dedicated to my body and precise on my diet but any event for cake (actual cake not a hot ass to fuck) and I am there.  David said the same thing Jacob did with a smile “you idiot”.  I looked around and Tom was no where to be seen, then David took me by the hand and said, okay come with me and I said “for cake” and just looked at me and shook his head.  He took me into the VIP room where hanging on the wall of was beautiful black suit, a nice pair of shoes, and a box of jock straps that had the club log and said “Gifter since and today’s date”.  Now I really was going to cry but David lovingly pulled me close and said, yes, I will walk you down aisle.

I kind of assumed that Jacob had taken Tom somewhere and he was getting dressed as well.  While the suit was perfectly tailored to fit my muscular frame while still allowing me to move I did notice a very fine zipper in the ass.  I looked at David and said “really” he said, that’s for the reception, knowing my cock was still locked away because of the piercing.  I proceeded to get dressed and once I was done, David gave me a final once over and pinned a red rose to my jacket.  I almost started to blubber again but was able to hold myself together.  David proceeded to walk me back out to the pool area, where they have covered the pool with clear Plexiglas so it almost looked as though we were walking on water.  David had me take my place and then I saw Jacob bring out Tom who was in a equally perfect suit but his jacket was as white as mine was black.  Sitting around were all the guys from the gym and a special group of 8 and thought I didn’t recognize all of them I knew exactly who they were, the Brotherhood.

A small string quartet started playing and David on my right and Jacob on Tom’s left started walking us across the top of the pool to a podium done up with flowers.  There stood a good looking older man, maybe in his mid 50’s in prime physical condition and pierced nips (he was only wearing a jock strap and priests collar), the I realized everyone was in a black jockstrap except for me and Tom who were in suits with zippers in the ass.  I then realized I was not only getting married but I was probably going to get railed by everyone here.  I started a tear in my eye and my hole started to twitch in hunger.

We said our vows and David handed me a silicone ring, sized to Tom’s finger and Jacob handed Tom the same black silicone ring size to my finger.  With all of this and we are exchanging rubber rings…this shouldn’t surprise me everyone at the wedding were wearing black jocks.  We said our I-do’s and David and Jacob came up and said since plural marriages not recognized in our state, this was the best idea.  He also explained that going around the club between working and fucking white gold diamond rings were not the best idea.  He showed me him and David’s rings which were the same white gold and diamonds as ours.  Then I realized I had never seen them before and because he and David always wore their rubber ones.  We turned and started walking back down the isle and started being pelted with black jock straps and I noticed they were the ones that all the guests were wearing when we walked down the isle.  I also saw that all the guests were rock hard.  Between the zippers in the back of our suits and about 40 men with hard cock, I knew immediately how this reception was going to go.  David looked at me and said “we do have cake, we have three kinds actually, we have the traditional 3 tier wedding cake and you and Tom’s cakes.  All the guests will sample all three I am sure,” then I felt David pull the zipper down on my pants and heard Jacob do the same to Tom.

Music was turned on and I felt a hand on my back, and I thought it was someone wishing me and Tom well or congratulations, but it was a little too much pressure and realized this hand wanted be bent over the chair I was standing next too.  I said careful don’t get any lube on the suit, the David yelled that’s what “dry cleaning is for, now everyone is invited to fuck these two good and since it is their wedding we ask that while you are welcome to fuck each other but please be sure that all seed is placed in the groomsmen.”  After my hole was now lined with its first cum load of the day, I feel like I was “ready to face the day” some people get that from their first cup of coffee in the morning, I had apparently become such as a pig that for me is what first load of the day.

I stood up and stretched opening up my chest and standing up straight to stretch my spine.  I looked across the decently large group of naked men and most in some state of erection and smiled.  I felt another man come up behind me and I assumed he was like the last and wanted some ass and I am more than happy to serve but instead I felt him taking off my jacket, and another man come around and starting to take off my pants while a third appeared with pair of heavy boots and started taking off my shoes.  What I didn’t see was the two that were undressing me had brought with them a leather harness and chaps, so as they were taking clothes off they were replacing them.  Now I was standing there in full leather gear and saw that Jacob and Tom were talking and pointing in my direction.  That’s when I heard the familiar sounds of chains attached to a sling.  So there I was in all leather around a see of naked men, my new husband yet un-touched by any of our guests but was apparently being told what was about to happen to me.  I was guided into the sling, positioned perfectly so my ass was out, my legs were up and now the familiar ankle and wrist restraints were being added.  I then came to the full realization that I was surrounded by almost 100 men with hard cocks and I was ass up and locked in.  This wasn’t a situation that was new but it kind of felt like I was going to be the true desert of this party, a “cream pie” so to speak.

David walked over to me holding a champagne glass and proceeded to tap a fork against it brining everyone’s attention to him and my hole winking at the sea of naked men.  Once David had every ones attention is started what I thought might be some form of best man speech, now why I thought this event would take a turn toward traditional I have no idea.  David set the glass down on a nearby table, “Everyone thank you so much for coming, and I hope that you are having a wonderful time, I know that all four of us (Jacob and Tom were standing on the other side of the sling from David) are deeply grateful for you being here today.”  David then fished into his pocket and pulled out a familiar small bottle of poppers, so I knew this could mean trouble, David holding up the poppers said “some weddings have live music, others have games, and some everyone just gets drunk, but I have decided this wedding should have a magic show.”  I looked up at David with my, “what the fuck are you doing face,” David simply ignored me and continued his speech “Jacob and I have been working for some time to create our own brand of poppers for the club, that would provide a nice experience, can be used often and don’t have the typical side effects of the headaches or lung irritation.”  I thought, "that’s nice he has turned my wedding into a promotional even, classy."  David continued “everyone here will get a couple of bottles as a wedding present, but me giving you this information was not to promote this new product but for me to perform a magic trick as this weddings entertainment.  With this small bottle and this large muscle poz cum dump pig, you will see a transformation.  Each of you will witness this humble muscle poz pig turn into a raging cock addict, so possessed by his need for man flesh and seed he won’t be able to make sentences only grunt and ask for more.  This man’s need will be insatiable and we have restrained him for safety of everyone at today’s event.”  I thought really, you are hamming this up a bit.  David continued now watch in just a few moment I will have my assistant (in walked Marko in just a thong) prepare the transformation mask necessary for this simple poz pig into be turned into the Mr Hyde of bareback sex.  I assume that all that desired have taken their complimentary Viagra and will be ready to feed him cock after cock till he is satisfied or none of use will be safe from his savagery.”  I looked up at David and started to say “When I get this cock cage off…” David grabbed a near by small slice of cake and shove it in my mouth, and under his breath saying “shut up pig.”  I wasn’t objecting to what was about to happen but I figured if nothing but out of loyalty to his husband Tom would say something.  I was right and Tom did speak up and said in a loud voice “To you Sir, (he was staring at David) I place my beloved pig against that you have placed here (pointing at me) to a battle of animal sex.  I demand that my challenge be heard.”  This was some fine coordinated theater, but all of this grandstanding was making my hole hungry.  David responded with “Your challenge has been heard and exactly one month from this date we will have our first FuckDome even, where three men enter and only one man wins.  I place my fuck beast (pointing to David) against yours with myself as the sacrificial bottom, whoever makes me tap out first wins”  The crowed started to make noise and said “if anyone here has a problem with the rules he may speak.”  I saw this athletic kid step up, had to be barely 20 and said “you are not an independent bottom, your judgment on these two men would not be impartial”.  Again, this was a lot of theater but kind of hot and my hole was getting really hungry, but my hole was always hungry so I wasn’t sure how much this was doing for it.  I did notice however that it had an effect on all the cocks in the room.  My husband still had his suit on and chastity device so he couldn’t get hard but I did notice that Jacob was no longer standing beside him but behind him, resting his head on his shoulder like a puppy.  I looked down and saw that Jacob had pulled his cock out of his suit and had it lodged in my husband.

The twunk bottom turned to the crowed and said “many of you have partaken of my ass and know that I am capable of the most brutal of fucks, can I bee your champion in the FuckDome,” the crowed began to cheer I start to hear David talk but a gas mask was put over my face and I inhaled this new poppers blend.  I kept breathing in the poppers and usually I would go into a poppers haze and loose track of time for hours on end.  This blend was a bit different and instead it was a blend of the poppers haze and every nerve in my hole screaming for cock.  The mask was held for a few moments longer as this insatiable animal inside me was pushing any coherent rational though aside in its rage for cock.  They pulled the mask away and I looked down and some my new husband happily eating the cum from my first fuck not that long ago.  Tom had become an expert ass eater but this wasn’t feeding my beast.

I pulled my body up by the restraints lifting my self off the leather of the sling and popping Tom’s face out of my hole.  I looked down and said “no eating only breeding, NOW!!!!”  Tom kind of staggered back with lost and a hint of fear in his eyes then lust again.  I saw Jacob take him by the shoulders and move him to the side.  Out of the side door I saw the black stud from earlier come out of the door of the club and march straight toward me, he was wearing all leather and a huge swinging, rapidly hardening horse cock between his legs.  I took one look at him and his cock, lowered myself down into the sling, drool running from my mouth and I said “you fuck me now, brutal, without mercy and plant your seed deep in my guts”  This 6’7” horse cock stud did just that and he slammed his cock into me, normally I would howled as I split in two, but this time I pushed back to slam him in balls deep even faster.  As soon as this horse cock unloaded an impressive amount of cum into my hole the mask was placed on me again, and again the beast inside roared and I growled “more cock, more cum, feed you fuck pigs” and one by one they did, each throwing the hardest fuck they could, and they were all very good.  Finally, the fuck event was over and my beast was satiated for the moment and went back to sleep from wherever in my mind it came.

Tom came over and started undoing the cuffs that held me tight, the sight of my new husband standing over me made the fuck beast inside have on last growl.  The second I was free I jumped up out of the sling and put him in headlock, looked at a few of the closest men and said “strip him” and they scrambled forward and started taking his suit off as fast as they could while I still had him in a headlock.  I look across the crowed of men seeing Christian and Marco in the back talking and I yelled to them and said “OFF NOW” and they new I meant my chastity device.  Marco immediately parted the crowed of men and almost did a baseball slide under me to get to my chastity device and get it off, he did and quick.  Just as he got it off Tom was naked so I threw him into the sling.  I didn’t bother to lock him into it, he wasn’t going anywhere till I was done.

I looked at him Tom with a little healthy fear and a lot of lust in his eyes put his legs up as fast as he could.  He knew I would never harm him but a brutal fucking was about to take place.  I looked over at Jacob and said “did you seed this fuckhole while I was being taken?” he just nodded yes.  “Good” as I plunged my cock deep into Tom’s hole in one swift move.  Marco quickly came back with the poppers make and placed it over Tom in some hope of making the fucking that I was giving him survivable.  I looked at Tom with his eyes rolled back in absolute ecstasy and my beast quickly melted in absolute pure love.  I leaned down and kissed Tom, snapping him back to reality and my brutal fucking had turned into loving, long strokes inside my new husbands poz hole.  I looked at Tom in the eyes and said “with this poz seed, the DNA we both share, I give to you my heart and my never dying love.”  With that last phrase Tom and I came, me inside him and him all over his tight stomach even some one his pec.  I put my head down and started licking up all the cum he sprayed, collecting in my mouth.  Once I had collected every drop I kissed him deep and we pushed his poz nectar between our mouths for what seamed like a life time.

I broke the kiss from Tom and helped him out of the sling, and everyone began to applaud and I saw David and Jacob in a wonderful embrace.  Me and Tom walked over to them and gave each of them a big kiss and, with the DNA we each share we are bound both in love and flesh.

Marco wandered over beside the 4 of us and said, I think you are going to want to use this and unlocked Tom’s cock.  A few hours ago a couple of the staff had broken away from the party and gone in and opened the club but maintained the pool as a “private event”.  Jacob turned to both me and Tom and said “usually you would expected to be going off on your honey moon to have all the sex you can stand but I think we have a better place for that,” nodding toward the club “that and we have some really important work to get to”  I was up to speed and had seen the purchase of the property next door was complete and saw the number of people that had signed up for regular training, treating the club as the new hottest men's gym.  We offered several “packages” for personal training with the most expensive being training 5 days a week and full access to the club 24/7, where most of the others were “training only” with entrance to the club a separate reduced rate.  The ultimate package ran just about 800 a month and was only purchased by one guy and he was 22, which struck me as a bit young to be putting down 800 a month.  The only reason I paid any attention was because I was always watching numbers and trends to give reports to David and Jacob so they could create events and other “projects” to further expand the business.

Just before the event broke up and they were going to reopen the pool for the rest of the club guests.  Jacob turned to me and said “how do you feel about selling the house.”  I thought WHAT, didn’t we all just get settled into the house and now he wants to sell it.  I no longer saw it as “my house” but all of ours.  I said what did you have in mind, he motioned to the new building which was only three stories but was a big building.  Jacob said “how about living on top of hedonist little piece of the city, my cock started to harden, Jacob saw and said, I take that as a yes.  Now let me taste that newly toxic cum, neither me or David have had a chance to partake of your newly toxic seed.  Then Jacob swallowed my pierced cock all the way to the root.

Part 26

Jacob had built up over the years quite a rolodex of contacts from construction, artwork, cleaning service, pool maintenance you name it.  He had curated guys that were comfortable working at the club as it was open 24/7 that wouldn’t mind all the nudity and sex and could even partake if it didn’t impact the promised delivery times.  Jacob and David were proud that they had the premiere club in the country both from it’s events to its amenities and Jacob always made sure the place was in pristine condition.

Jacob, David, Tom and myself were all home one evening about the same time and early enough where we weren’t just stumbling to bed.  We were able to sit down and have nice dinner together which was rare because of all the projects of expansion with the new building and rapidly increasing number of training clients.  The personal training had grown to such an extent that 2 new personal trainers were hired with Tom acting as head trainer and David as general manager.  After dinner we were all siting around talking, all of us were basically naked except for underwear or some skimpy shorts.  Jacob got up from the table and said “I will be right back, David can you clear the table.”  Usually the clearing of the table and dishes fell to whoever started moving first, we were all a bit of neat freaks so the house was always in perfect condition.  I did however have a cleaning crew come in once a week that do some of the more intense cleaning.  It was a company that Jacob used for the club and go figure it was a bunch of collage hunks that didn’t mind showing off in skin-tight outfits.  I didn’t know if these guys were gay or straight, I didn’t try to put the moves on them, it was obvious they were there to work and took their job seriously and with pride.  I also saw their rates so if some of the guys were straight they didn’t mind being eye candy for what they were getting paid as a college side job.

Jacob came back carrying a binder and folder with a bunch of papers, the binder I recognized it was all the legal documents for the club.  Jacob started going through the folder and pulling out 4 sets of documents, one look and I knew exactly what they were.  Jacob was changing ownership of the club from just him and David to include Tom and myself.  We all had to sign to make the updates official and Tom was over the moon to actually own a business and truth be told I was too.  Jacob said “good it’s done then” then handed me all the paperwork to file at the office and with the state.

Jacob then said, “lets talk about selling the house.”  This idea I wasn’t yet on board with because I was attached to this house.  Jacob explained the money would be used to help with the renovations of the new building with moving the gym facility into the new building and using the current workout space as a free for all fuck space.  He told us how the second floor would a hotel with the same rules as the club of no clothing but the in and out policy of a traditional hotel and not the strict policy of the club.  He also explained how to connect the properties so that people could go back and forth naked with no worries.  Then Jacob got to the 3rd floor.  Jacob had plans for everything, not formal blueprints but illustrated plans so we all had a good idea of his vision and could offer our input and then update the drawings that would then become blueprints that in turn would become an entirely new club.

Jacob rolled out the plans for the 3rd floor and this would be where the four of us would live, even though it was a single floor it had more square footage than my house and a bedroom where all four of use would sleep.  There was a decent size open space in the corner, Jacob said that would be our private play space and wanted us all to be involved in the design, Jacob said it “would be a place for friends and family to come over and play.”  I instantly raised my head from the illustration and cocked one eyebrow and said “family?”, Jacob knew I would catch onto that and was going to have some fun he said “yea, you haven’t seen my brother’s ass, I could never refuse the opportunity to fuck it I bred him last weekend.”  I said “does he know your poz and toxic”, Jacob replied “where do you think I got my strain from.” He said it so mater of fact like it was nothing that he got pozzed up by his older brother (2 years older brother).  David saw my cock hardening in my briefs, they were pretty sheer fabric and you could easily see the piercing moving and the drool my cock was leaving behind as it rapidly hardened.  David said “Jacob tell him where your bother got the bug from,” Jacob looked at me and said “my dad, where else.”

I said “OK, I want the full story lets go into the living room.”  There were leather couches, hardwood floors making any cleaning up easy and lube and poppers in just about every drawer.  I just about threw Jacob on the couch and as I did David handed me a bottle of lube, in a single motion I was dropping underwear and lubing my cock.  Jacob knew what this conversation would do so he intentionally landed on the couch ass down and face up.  David pulled out another container of lube and covered Tom’s cock and said “fuck me that toxic pierced cock”.  For the next couple of hours we all took turns switching partners and holes all the time talking about how incredible we all shared the same strain.  Once everyone was cummed out, I looked at Jacob and said “ok, now you have a story to tell,” he said “after a shower and ran off,” I said “motherfu…and David shoved his cock in my mouth” David said “good boys don’t swear and if they do they have to suck my cock.”  I spent the next 10 min giving David a really sloppy wet blow job till he gave me the last bit of cum in his balls.  When his cock came out I said “you ever going to get this thing pierced” he said “no” he liked it the way it was and besides he does give in to pier pressure, pointing out the fact that both mine and Tom’s cock had thick rings through them.

I stood up and looked Tom and David and said why don’t we go up and shower, then we can all be clean together.  David and Jacob agreed and we all started heading up stairs, David said as we headed up the stairs “Jacob’s brother and father are coming over next week and will be staying for a week, they both work in construction so they help when Jacob has big project.”  I stopped middle of the stair which caused Tom to slam into me and David into Tom, knocking me over.  As I got up I said, “well I better find some acceptable clothes to wear”  David replied “why, Jacob and his dad usually hung around our place in just cockrings and thongs,”  I whipped around to David and say “is everyone you and Jacob know total toxic cock pigs,” David raised an eyebrow and said “probably, pretty sure, yes, yes they are”  I responded “ok lets shower then we can talk, when are they going to be here?” David said “Monday,” I said “David you don’t mean today Monday by chance,” David said “No its next Monday,” I turned around and said then why do I see what look to be a father an son duo that look like Jacob getting out of a truck in my driveway.  I also noticed they were wearing overalls with no shirt and I assumed probably no underwear.  David gave me a sheepish grin and said “my mistake”.  As we continued to the shower, not wanting to meet Jacob’s family smelling like sex and cum I yelled to Jacob “your dad and brother are here,” I heard him yell back “David did you fuck up the dates again!”  Jacob passed us on the top landing of the stairs bounding down to the door in just a towel around his waist.  David said “its good to give them a few to say hi and catch up, we have time for a shower.”

The three of us took a nice long hot shower, when we all dried off I went to closet and found some not quite so skimpy shorts and a fitted t-shirt.  David looked at me and said “you really don’t need get that dressed,” I said “it’s a t-shirt and shorts it’s not that dressed, I don’t want them thinking I am a total pig running around naked.”  Then Tom and David responded in unison “you are a total pig,” I grabbed a shirt and shorts and threw them at Tom and said “fuck you, and you can put these on.”  David started heading out the door while putting on a big steel cock ring, and I heard him say “hey guys long time, how are things.”  Tom got dressed and we headed out to go down stairs and introduce ourselves.  I walked out my door and stopped dead in my tracks and Tom bounced off my back saying “you really need to warn me if you are going to keep doing that.”  I moved aside so Tom could get past me and he stopped dead in his tracks, we both just stood there taking in and trying to believe what we were seeing.

Downstairs on the couch was Jacob’s dad, ass naked, hard cock which Jacob was currently impaled on, then Jacob’s brother on all fours slobbering all over Jacobs cock, then I saw David walking toward, lube his cock and slide it into Jacobs brother.  I wasn’t sure how to feel but I know my cock and hole did because with one hand I was playing with one of pierced nipples and the other I was rubbing Tom’s cock through his shorts.  David looked up and said “come down and introduce yourselves,” then I heard Jacob’s dad say “heard you boys have my strain, come down here and get a recharge I am just about to give one to Jacob”, I saw this beefy studs body tremble and saw the tell tale signs of a load being injected into a hungry hole.  I then saw Jacob grab his bothers head and pull him all the way down on his cock and his brother started to gag and move with Jacob saying “stopping putting on a show and drink my poz cum” and Jacobs brother stopped moving and swallowed seed like an old pro.  The David said, fuck take my cum, and Jacob’s brother slammed back on David and said “breed me with Dad’s strain.”  I almost came in my own pants and judging how hard Tom was he almost did the same.  Once all the excitement calmed down Jacobs dad saw where were still standing there slack jawed and said, you boy just going to stand there, if you stand there with your mouth open me and my boy here are going to cum up there and stuff our cock in them.

I let go of Tom’s cock and shook my head, bringing myself back to reality and said “yea, sorry, on our way and headed down stars as everyone kind of found place on the couch.  Jacob his dad and brother all sat on the main part of the couch legs spread and cock still wet, I could see the family resemblance…they all the same size cock and they were all pierced.  Tom and I sat down on the oversized chair facing the couch.  Jacob’s dad was the first to speak he said “names Jackson, this is my older Jake, heard you guys are carrying my DNA.”  I shook his hand but had no words, my brain was still trying to make sense of everything I just saw.  Jackson looked and Jacob and said “they always this quiet and clothed?”  Jacob just started to laugh and said “not usually, get some poppers and you will see a magic trick happen with that one” pointing at me.  I took the throw pillow off the chair and threw it at Jacob.  We all started to talk and I got the story of they became a poz family.  Turns out Jacob comes from an entire line of true dick pigs.  I was coming back to reality and realized that no one had offered our guests anything but cock and lube, Martha Stewart would have never approved.  I asked if anyone wanted anything to eat or drink, even through the four of us had just had dinner, I didn’t know if Jackson or Jake had eaten anything.  Jake said they had something on the road, there were coming down from a job about 3 hours north and instead of going home then coming back up to our place they would just come straight here.  Jake did say a drink would be great, I said we have the standards for alcohol and we have some great beer.  Jackson and Jake said a beer would be just fine, David wanted his usually Gin and Tonic and I just wanted cock up my ass.  I asked Tom to come and help me.  The minute Tom and I turned the corner into the kitchen I was on him immediately pinning him to the wall.  I put my hands under his shirt and started working his nipples, I knew they were wire directly to his cock and he was hard almost immediately.  I opened my shorts drop them to the floor turned around, grabbed Tom’s cock and aimed it at my hole push myself bot into it.  Both Tom and I let out a grunt, I proceeded to fuck myself on Tom’s cock.  My eyes were closed and I don’t know how long were doing at it but apparently long enough for Jake to come in and see if we needed help.  Jake was already naked, his pierced dong swinging between his legs, I didn’t hear him come in but Tom just have seen him because he pulled me up by my shoulders, exposing my rock hard pierced cock.  Then I felt the familiar warm embrace that a cum hole when it’s wrapped around my meet.  I opened my eyes and realized I was fucking Jake.  Now I adjust my tempo and made longer strokes to give Jake a good fucking and Tom long strokes of my hole on his cock.  Ever since that first time with Jacob’s pierced cock, a nice big piercing rubbing on my prostate is the best feeling ever.  Then I heard the sound of a small bottle being opened and immediately knew the scent of the clubs poppers blend and it was under my nose so I took a big hit.  What I remember after that is just a lot of me with my legs up on the kitchen floor saying, “recharge my hole with your original seed” to Jacobs dad and I am pretty sure Jake pushed David's load out into my mouth while riding my face.  What I do know is that when I came back out of my fuck frenzy was “you think that was something wait till you see what happens with a single, a popper loaded gas mask.”  I looked up at everyone standing over me and just let out a guttural “fuck”.  Jackson responded we have all fucked you several times, you are quite the host both to us as guests and to my bug as a breeding ground to share.

The above is the first time I have posted a section and not had another one or two about ready to go.  I definitely have places to take these characters.  If there is anything in particular that you liked, or something you think might fit I would love to hear it.

I am so thankful for all the various types of like you guys have given, keeps me writing.  Right now I have a lot going on and have found this to be a great outlet.  I do want to keep this going as long as I have the time and the story left in.  I definitely have a good deal more I want to write and some ideas on where to go.

If anyone wants to post some pictures of what you think my character look like, that would help and I can incorporate more physical descriptions.  I have stayed away from stealthing, and chems.  I like the idea of my characters wanting to get charged up, fulfilling a need that has either always been there or develops.

Reading back over some of it I do see my typos and a few other things that can be corrected.  I am just typing this out as my brain comes up with and letting Word catch the big issues.  According to Word this story is 67 pages long and single space and I have posted everything that I have done so far.

I look forward to any comments and please give me some pics of what you think my band of poz pigs looks like.  Even if you think one of them might be you and want it to be your pic.

Thanks - Navigator

2 hours ago, Navi38 said:

You've done a fabulous job at creating a story that's fucking hot, sensual, and romantic.  The character development is fantastic.  I would pay money for this story.  It needs some editing but that's not a big deal.  

1 hour ago, Theo8 said:

You've done a fabulous job at creating a story that's fucking hot, sensual, and romantic.  The character development is fantastic.  I would pay money for this story.  It needs some editing but that's not a big deal.  

When the story is done and if you still want it, I can send you the original file and you can do what you will with it.

Part 27

After the afternoon fuck fest with Jacob and his family, I was still trying to remember most of it.  I knew the experience had to be good because I had to up the bedroom to find a butt to keep hole from leaking all over the house.  When I was up in my room I didn’t find a butt plug, Tom probably put it away but I did remember the pig hole with the removable plug was in my nightstand.  Some people put water by their bed at night, I keep large sex toys; some people get hungry in the middle of the night, my hole gets hungry in the middle of the night.  It took a few minutes to get the pig hole and then the plug, it didn’t have the taper that typical butt plugs do that makes them easy to insert.  I got the pig hole in and settled and came back down stairs, Tom said “where did you go?”, Dave piped up with “probably to plug his cum hole, the damn thing leaks like an old roof,” I shot a dirty look at Dave and followed it up with “then you get none of this for the rest of the night” and pulled down my shorts and showed the plugged pig hole in my ass.  David started to object but Tom cut him off saying “what is that” and grabbed his crotch, then I saw Jackson lean into Tom’s ear and Tom laughed and tugged at his rapidly hardening crotch.  I looked at Tom “what did he say”, Tom replied “he said I would find out soon and it’s a guaranteed good time”, I replied “he’s not wrong” and sat down at the table with my now gaping open hole.  I was learning it was better to live with an open hole instead of a closed on…or was that open mind, either way I figured I was covered.  Jackson told me the tale of how he and his boys were converted into the poz toxic fuck pigs they are today.

Jackson was working construction on a large high-rise, he was responsible for electrical and was good friends with the general foreman on the project.  Apparently during the time on this project Jackson and his ex-wife (he never said her named but always said, “ex-wife” or “ex”, never calling her any derogatory names, I think in a way he appreciated what she did even though it was rough) were having some money problems, marital problems, and just constantly fighting.  Jake and Jacob were both away at different colleges and didn’t really know things had gotten so rough at home.  Jacksons tells the story “one day after work, I came home ready for another night of bitter resentment and harsh words from both of us, she was no saint and I wasn’t either, there was enough blame to go around for the crumbling of our marriage.  Before I walked in the front door I took a deep breath and like always and hoped that maybe tonight would just be a peaceful night and when I walked in it seemed I got my wish.  My ex was sitting at the table with a glass of wine and had a poured glass of scotch waiting for me, it was obvious she wanted to talk and the scotch was a bit of an olive branch so I sat down and we talked.  We talked till morning, we both knew it was over, but we didn’t want to walk away hating each other.  She said since I had the closer relationship, when the boys come home from school they should come back to the house and she would be moved out by then.  She said she needed a change and was going to spend some time with some family in London and do some traveling.  We agreed on an easy divorce there was no need for alimony or child support so we agreed on the asset split, we sighed the papers and a week later I gave her a final kiss goodby.”  I looked at Jacob and Jake to see if they were okay hearing all this and they looked fine, it was a story they knew well.  I caught Jacob’s eye for a minute while Jackson was telling his story and without reading to much into it, Jacob seemed happy that Tom and I were getting to know his history.

Jackson took a pull on his beer and continued, “the boys were due back for a couple of weeks, so I figured I would just wait and tell them when they got back, I thought I was fine and that I was good with it but we had been married almost 25 years.  I went to work the next day and the foreman called me into his office and started doing the typical weekly project review with me.  For whatever reason, that was the time when the damn of emotions broke but I was able to hold it together, I wasn’t about to cry at a construction site.  However, a single tear escaped and hit the checklist paperwork we were going over.  That’s when he looked up and could tell that something was wrong, he was a nice guy and asked, like all men I lied and said I was fine and he proceeded to pry the truth out of me.  He listened and put his hand on my back and told me to take the week off and just decompress.  I thanked him and went home, I got a call from my foremen (he never gave his name) early evening and said he was coming by with some beer to hang and I could tell he wasn’t going to take no.  Well as things go we became closer friends and one thing led to another and my Thursday that week he was plowing my hard, deep and raw.  I don’t know how many time between that Thursday and the coming Sunday he fucked me, but we never left the house and he called out of work.  The next weeks went by and then I felt like I was coming down with something so I called my foreman and told him I think I was getting sick and was going to take the day off.  He replied with by asking if I thought it was the fuck flu, told him I didn’t know what that was, then the phone went silent and he said he would be at my place in 30 minutes.  I knew we were friends and fuck buddies but this was just a cold, he made it sound like some type of emergency.  So I poured myself a drink and waiting, he came in the door and sat down and started apologizing that he had infected me and how he should have known I wouldn’t recognize it…etc.  I finally got him to randomly babbling and explain to me what he was talking about, he had an entire intricate back piece tattoo that had the biohazard symbol integrated into the artwork.  He figured with the days of internet I knew what it meant but he was also lost in the obliteration of my cherry hole.  My foreman also explained the world of chasers and how he got it by chasing, at first I was horrified but he asked me to just listen.  We went through websites and watched some poz porn and by the time evening was coming I was happy and wanting to carry on his DNA.”  I said so then how did Jake and Jacob come to get your seed, Jackson laughed and said “that story is a bit more light hearted.”  I saw Jake and Jacob smile, I even saw Jake’s hand disappear into Jacob’s underwear, it was a safe bet he was finger fucking his brother.

Jackson was about to start to tell the story of how his son’s got his seed but was interrupted by the doorbell.  David said, I called in some entertainment so this will have to wait and he went into a bag on the floor and pulled out black jocks for everyone with each jock having a biohazard symbol on the pouch.  David called “come in” and in walked Marko in jeans and a shirt that looked that they were pained on and behind me a tall twunk who looked both excited and nervous but looked around the room and excitement won over nerves.  David threw Marko a black jock and said “put this on” and please introduce your friend.  Marko said this was Greg and that they had been dating for a while but had an open relationship when it came to sex, I said “Marko it better be wide open, to accommodate your never ending boners and ever hungry hole,” Marko snapped back “you would know, as I recall I was the first thing you fucked that night at the bar that led you to the marriage you are in now…so your welcome and fuck you” he said with a smile.  I asked Greg if he wanted something to drink, he looked like he could use some loosening up, and I sure that applied to his ass as well.

Marco explained that Greg had decided to join the brotherhood but didn’t want to go through the “event” of it that was usually held at the club.  Marco had a special place in David and Jacob’s heart so when Jacob’s dad and brother showed up he texted Marco to see if Greg wanted today to be the day for Greg and he would getting the bug straight from the horses cock.  That explained why Marco was here, Greg was stripping down and we were all wearing matching jocks.  Jacob still wanted a little ritual so he had Greg bend over the couch and gave his speech out we would all be fucking him twice so he would be getting two loads from each of us.  This was not a fuck for pleasure it was a fuck for purpose.  Jacob got down to his knees and looked Greg in the face and said “are you ready?” Greg let out a yes that sounded like the groan of sex hungry pig.

I went first and started eating Greg’s hole, realized he was not as tight as I thought he would be if anything this hole was hungry and tasted like it had been recently fucked but I didn’t taste any cum.  I looked at Marco and he knew why I was looking and “I have been fucking him for the past hour to get him sloppy for you all but I didn’t cum in him…my balls are turning blue so can we get this thing going.  This toxic bug we share makes it impossible to not want to fuck every man I see”  I then stood up and put some lube on my cock just to be nice and easily sank my pierced cock deep into Greg’s not much longer neg hole.  I knew that my piercings were connected to my cock, so I had one in Greg’s ass, I was working my nipples and I called Tom over and kissed him and felt our tongue piercings dancing around each other.  That was all I needed and pushed Tom off and said “thank you” and proceeded to drop a huge load of this family’s toxic seed into Greg.  I then moved out of the way and went to the back of the line for my second seeding of Greg.  We all got our two turns on Greg who was just a happy pig the entire time, I am pretty sure my neighbors heard him yelling “fuck me, poz me” over and over again.  I would normally have cared what the neighbors thought but we were selling the house anyway.  When it was done David threw a jock strap to Greg and said looking at Greg and Marco “you two go fuck the night away but Marco you know the rules about no other strains till he converts.”  Marco turned to Greg who was still catching is breath from his epic fucking (none of use were gentle) and said “let’s go home, I am going to fuck you till the angles cry,” Greg looked back and grabbed Marco’s ass and said I owe you for this.”  While they Marco and Greg were enjoying their final kiss Marco held his hand out behind his back like was waiting for us to give him something.  That’s when I saw David put a chastity device into Marco’s hand, they broke their kiss and headed out the door.

We all crashed on the couch and the floor just a bunch of sweaty naked pigs, cocks covered in cum and all the sweating had giving the entire room a strong scent of man musk and my hole what begging to twitch around the pig hole it was sucking on.  I wanted to hear how Jake and Jacob got their dad’s bug so I piped up and said “Jackson you didn’t finish your story.”, Jackson said still catching his breath a bit said “can I tell it over eggs and cum in the morning” I replied “no problem, I can make breakfast and Tom will cum on your eggs” and we all started to laugh.  Jackson said “I don’t want cum on my eggs I want to cum into your pig hole, you leaving that thing in all night?”  I said it depending on how I felt when I went to bed.  Jacob said “come on Dad I will show you two to your room and the shower”  Then I saw the those three poz cock pierced sex pigs head up the stairs, I thought I really need to eat out Jackson and Jake.  My cock started to twitch and Tom noticed and said “fuck, does that thing ever stop”, I looked over at him and said “you want it to” he said “no” it was a question not an accusation, but lets go to bed.  The three of us headed up the stairs, I go to my room and decided I should take the pig hole out before bed…I mean am I that much of an insatiable cum hungry slut that I would sleep with a pig hole in my ass.  Next thing I knew I was turning off my bedside light with the pighole firmly up my ass.  I felt Tom cuddle up behind me and he pushed on the pig hole and said “never did find out what this was for,” I said pull on the middle of it and find out.  He did and I felt air hit my guts held open by the pigs hole.  Tom’s eyes got big and his cock got hard and I knew what he wanted, so I turned over kissed him good night, took the hole out and tossed in on the floor.  I knew that would annoy Tom but usually an annoyed Tom is a horny Tom so it all works out for me.  Then we went to sleep.

Part 28

I got up about 6am knowing that I said I would make breakfast for everyone and some time to do my usual ritual so I would be good to go for any events of the day.  I got out of bed and headed into the shower to start my morning events, it had become so habit and regular what used to take hours I had down to usually 30 minutes.  I finished and took a quick shower and figured I would put my pig hole back in to tease Tom some more with.  I went to get it off the floor from by side of the bed and it and the plug that went into it were gone, that was a pretty good size plug.  I noticed that the shower was wet when I went in and that Tom was not in bed so I figured he either want’s to put it in me or is hiding it for some perverse game he has in mind.  Either way it’s a win for me.  I put on a dirty jock and headed down stairs where I saw Tom drinking coffee and talking with Jackson.  Tom saw me and got me some coffee which was always good to start the day but I was never fully ready till I got my morning load.  Tom said to Jackson “he is always a little slow till he gets his morning load.”  Jackson said “I can watch while if you want to do it here and now,” I was getting everything ready for eggs, bacon and pancakes so I pretended if I didn’t hear them.  Tom replied “no, he likes his morning load from a variety of sources his favorite is new, a cock he hasn’t had before.”  Jackson said “I would be in him now but didn’t we all fuck him yesterday?” Tom replied “I think it only counts if he remembers it and if memory serves the only one he really remembers getting fucked by yesterday night was me and then Jake came in and well we all witnessed that, usually we have him restrained when we do that.”  Jackson said “I see why”.  I had enough of this so I turned around and with my most happy home maker voice I looked at Tom and said “honey, sweety, love of my life, where did my pig hole go?”  He turned around and dropped his underwear and showed me he had stuffed it up his ass, good for him.  Then he pulled out the stopper and said here drink the nectar from this hard ass and I watched cum start to leak out of his hole.  I was immediately under and in him, licking all the cum that came and getting my tongue as far in as I could.  Once I had finished I looked up at Jackson smiling and I said “this tastes like a good vintage years say about 52 years,” and Jackson said “good guess.”  I got up and turned around to start making food, and on my way up off the floor I said “that’s no problem I will get my morning load from Jake,” Jackson said he saw Jake in with Jacob and David and things were probably getting heated.  I left the kitchen and looked up the stairs like a mother hearing here kids fighting and yelled “if anyone in THIS house takes Jake’s load before me, they will get no breakfast and will have to pull overnights at the club”  I heard Jacob answer loudly like a little kid “but mom, Jake’s load tastes so good” I shouted back “Jacob you come down here now, I don’t want you filling up on cum before breakfast so you can only have David’s load”  Jacob yelled back “But mom, David’s load is inside Jacob”, I replied then “fine you eat David’s load out of Jacob but you cum down here as soon as you suck his guts dry and snowball it with the rest of us, no one like a pig that won’t share.  I know your dad raised you better”

The boys came down in various types of underwear and I served up breakfast, after everyone had eaten their fill I started clearing and doing dishes, Tom came up behind me and said “honey I will do this, go get your morning load, you know you get if you go to long” I kissed Tom on the cheek and said “thanks dear”  I started walking over to the table and on my grabbed a bottle of lube from a drawer, I dropped by underwear and lubed up my hole, put my leg up on a chair like an old cowboy and said “Jake fuck me,” Jake threw a great morning fuck, I might have to have Jake more often.  Jake was pounding, he wasn’t going show it was a perfect tempo and then I felt his body shudder and he whispered in my ear…take it deep, feel it soak in, I get my seed straight from the tap so I am always potent enjoy the recharge.  I was doing just that really enjoying what Jake was depositing, as Jake pulled out David shoved the concealable plug up my hole.  Now that is way to start a morning, then I looked over and Jacob was on his knees gagging himself of Tom’s pierced cock.  I barked “Jacob, no more cum until your work is done”, Jacob shot back “but mom Tom said I could”, I replied “ if Tom told you to take every cock in the club when we got there would you do it” there was short pause then Jacob answered “I have before.”  Jackson then spoke up, “I didn’t raise pigs I raised not so little cum monsters”.  Jake and Jacob looked at their dad and gave him a big goofy grin.

I said Jackson before we head out you were going to tell the story of how you pozzed your boys here, the little scamps.  That is when Jacob hit in the side of the head with a blueberry out of the fruit bowl from breakfast.  Jackson asked Jacob if we had time, Jacob looked at his watch and said, “yea but make it quick, unlike the first fucking you gave me” and they both started to chuckle.  Jackson started telling us the last of his story “I had just finished the fuck flu and like most of you know, getting the gift is the most freeing event in your life.  That first time I got out of bed feeling good and ready to face the day, I was also hungry and really horny.  Up until a couple of weeks ago I would have never considered myself to be let alone a gifting poz gay, the very though made my cock leak, just like its doing right now.  I new the boys would be home in two weeks so I wanted to get the house cleaned up and start to figure out a way to tell them (point to Jake and Jacob) how their parents are divorced and their dad is dick pig.  The next two weeks went by fast and I knew the boys would be home late on Friday night they were both coming from different schools but each one was about the same distance from house just in opposite directions.  I remember Jack was the first to come in the door and saw the house had changed a bit (my ex had taken a few keepsakes to remember the good times), Jack just stood there with the front door open to I got up to give him a hug.  Jack was always the insightful one and immediately asked, what had happened.  I told him we can all take about it over dinner when Jacob got home, Jake shrugged and went up to his room to unpack.  A short time later Jacob came in the door and his reaction not as immediate as Jakes asked me, what had happened things seemed different.

I was proud of my body and from being in construction and time at the gym I had good slabs of muscle anywhere you wanted to look and since my conversion I had a few guys from on-line sites take a look.  I had forgotten about the biohazard tattoo I had gotten on my back just a 4 days ago shortly after my fuck flu was gone.  I said “lets order out, so we can sit here and talk without distraction” both of my boys agreed and decided to shower and change before dinner.  I don’t know why they came down shirtless, both my boys had always had good builds from lost of sports and took their shirts off a lot but not usually to just hand around the house.” Jake chimed in “we figured you were shirtless so me and Jacob both had the same idea.”  Jackson continued, “over dinner I told them absolute truth, me and my ex had always been straight forward honest with the boys and I wasn’t about to break that rule now.  I explained how I was into guys now, and was more into taking cock but I would throw a mean fuck from time to time.  My boys listened and both came over and gave me a big hug, I love these two, then asked if there was a way for them to talk to their mom.  I said her email and skype were the same but her cell number had change for a provider better for lots of international travel and gave them the number.  We all finished dinner and the boys headed upstairs and I saw them both go into Jacob’s room.  I then heard them talking to their mother, I assumed on skype because it was on speaker and I could tell it was a good conversation.  I was happy they were ok, that was my main concern.  The next couple of days we spent talking and they finally told me they had been having their shard of dick and ass while at school, I didn’t know they were dick pigs when they went off to collage but you know the saying with the apple and the tree.  Jacob was the first to ask about the tattoo on my back, I didn’t have any ink when they left and Jacob was always inquisitive.  I kind of knew the boys knew what it meant since they seemed to be pigs and probably know about the poz symbol.  I told them about the first time, who it was, the fuck flu and that now I considered myself a gifter as long as I was not on meds.  Well…these two dick pigs said, ok then why don’t you fuck us and gift us.  I didn’t know what to say, I was their dad and still protective but I knew how freeing it was to be poz.  I told them I wasn’t comfortable doing it but I was sure I could get my foreman to do it then we would all have the same strain.  Well, I am sure you all know once my boys have decided on someone they want they don’t let up.  The next couple of weeks went by and this pigs (pointing to Jake and Jacob) kept pushing my buttons, the underwear got smaller to the point the were running around in just thongs.  The would make sure to always drop something in front of me and have to pick it up very slowly like you see in a bad porn.  My cock was never limp this these two around but I stood my ground on me not being the one to poz them.”

By now all of our cocks were dripping so I was pretty sure there was an orgy in short order but I was watching the time and we needed to leave to meet the construction crew and Tom and David both had clients to train.  Jacob saw that I looked at my watch and could tell it was time to go so he figured he would cut to the chase “these two fuck pigs (pointing at Jacob and Jake) came down stairs naked and I guess both of them while away at school had gotten their cocks pierced, but not with the big hunks of metal that are in them now.  I looked at them and still held my ground even though in my mind I was loosing ground and my drooling cock staining my jeans was giving that away.”

“Standing there naked as the day they were born looked and me and said “how about now, will you fuck us” and they turned around and showed their muscle asses.  I said told them I just couldn’t but that my foreman’s offer was still on the table.  Then these two started making out”  Jake, said “here let us show you,” and they started a deep sloppy make out session in front of all of us.  I said, “knock it off you two, stop interrupting”  They did and said “you heard what dad said, we always get what we want,” I looked back at Jacob and said “I already have Jakes seed in my hole so I am good till lunch,” Jackson and Jake and Jacob were the only ones that hadn’t gotten a load up their holes this morning so we might be in for a long lunch.  “Jackson said the boys continued to put on quite the show, then when Jacob started eating Jakes hole, I couldn’t hold back any more got up off the couch with my hard drooling poz cock and shove Jacob out of the way.  I knew because I was just a couple weeks from having a bad fuck flu I was wielding a guaranteed poz cannon between my legs.  I was wild with lust because of all the teasing the boys had done I just shoved the entire length of my cock into Jakes hole.  I then realized I should have probably used some lube, then I felt that Jake was warm and wet inside.  I looked at Jacob and he said “yep that’s my cum your fucking in.”  It didn’t take long for me to blast my bug heavy load deep into Jake’s guts.  Once I was done this pig (pointing to Jacob) was ass down and face up right next to his brother begging me to do him next.  By now I felt better having unloaded to poz making nuts and told Jacob he would have to weight till I was ready again.  Then I had another thought and figured these boys has mercilessly teased me it was my turn to get some payback.  I spun Jacob around and gave him a deep kiss and told him I wasn’t going to poz him.  You should have seen the look on his face, pure furry and lust.”  David said “I know that face well” and we all started to giggle like school kids” Jackson continued I told Jacob to get my strain from his brother once he converted.  I also figured it was best not to have both of them down with what was a rough fuck flu.  You all can guess what happened next, Jacob had Jake fuck him ever opportunity he could, I am pretty sure there wasn’t a surface in the entire house that Jacob hadn’t been face down or legs up on.  The David got the flu, once he was better he knocked up Jacob and the rest is history.”

We all sat there quietly for a moment and everyone was rubbing their hard dicks through whatever little clothing they were working.  Tom immediately started sucking my nipple and David took the other one, knowing this would make me desperate to fuck and these boys were hungry.  I saw Jacob reach for the bottle of poppers and I snapped at him and said “no you don’t, put that down and you two get off” and I pried Tom and David at my largely pierced nipples (I had gauged them up a bit over time).  I said in an authoritative tone, “we all need to get to work, we can fuck later.  I have scheduled everyone for a two hour lunch.  Jake said “that’s great, been a long time since I took some loads at the club.  We all headed up stairs to get dressed in actual street clothes and head off to our respective jobs for the day.  Tom and David were both in compression gear and I could tell Tom still had the pig hole lodged in his ass.  I looked at him and said “really is that necessary”, Tom snapped back “like your one to talk.”  David and Tom went in the Range Rover, Jacob and I took the BMW and Jackson and Jake went in what is a top end Dodge pickup.  We all headed down to the club, like some sort of “caravan of the carnal.”

Edited by Navi38
posted wrong section