A hard week...

Part 29

David and Tom broke off from the group first and headed to the weight room floor, they started taking their shirts off as they walked away.  I caught a quick glimpse of Tom and David’s back muscles move and flex and I was about to start getting hard when I decided that now is not the time, work then play.  Jacob, his father and brother and me headed to the private suite where wall stripped down and put on towels around our waist.  We were going to play but Jake and Jackson wanted to see what Jacob had done to the place.  We wore the towels with underwear to ward off anyone wanting play but more so it would keep our own cocks in our pants.  We walked don the hallways and through the larger community rooms, dark maze and the spa services such as the sauna and finally to the workout floor.  We saw David and Tom busy with their clients, they didn’t notice us standing there and probably for the better.  We ended with us at the pool and Jake dropped his towel and dove in.  I looked at him and say “work now play later”, he responded “its hot out here” as he said coming out of the water.  Seeing the water fall of Jakes body, between the abs, pecs and now almost transparent underwear because they were soaked my hole was twitching to get more of Jake’s bug cum.  Jake took off his underwear and just threw them in the trash, they were some basic label white briefs that didn’t do his body justice, he then just threw the towel over his shoulder.  Jake saw my “seriously” look on face and said “I promise not to stick anything in or having any stuck in me till we are done for the day.”  We proceeded to walk back to the suit to get dressed.

Jake was about to start putting his pants on without underwear and I snapped at him and said “stop!” you must be punished for breaking the rules.  Jake cocked and eyebrow at me, basically saying “bring it pig”.  I walked by him and into the closed and closed the door behind me, I didn’t want anyone seeing what I was looking for and going to bring out.  I found what I wanted and called Jake to come in, I am sure he was hoping I was on all fours and ass up, because his cock was rock hard when he walked in.  I however was sitting on the floor and said “put this on”, Jake looked at me and said “really, it’s hot outside and you are going to make me wear this.”  I said it could be worse and showed him a pair of briefs of the same type.  Jake pulled up the rubber jock and made sure to stuff all of himself in it, they were white so they almost looked like underwear.  Jake said “with this heat my balls will be dripping sweat, I am going to end up a sweat dripping cock.”  I replied “that’s the point” and slapped his exposed ass.  I said say here I will bring you your clothes, I made him change in the walk in closet so his brother or dad didn’t see what I did to him.

Jake and I walked out of the closet, through the bathroom and into the main room where Jacob and his dad both fully dressed but making out were waiting.  I cleared my throat and they broke their kiss and I said “lets go to the new site”.  Jacob said “what underwear did you give him” and started naming off the various types we had in that big closet, but I wasn’t telling.  We started walking to the new site and I could tell Jake was a little uncomfortable because he was sweating his balls off literally.

We did a full walkthrough and Jacob went over everything with Jackson paying close attention and giving changes based on construction, ease of use and cleaning.  I had taken notes on everything and said we can finalize it all after dinner, I knew David and Tom would be fine with everything but we wanted to make sure there were in on everything and had a voice.  It was only 2 and I knew that David and Tom were book solid with clients till just after 7.

As we were wrapping up, Jackson asked Jacob if he would mind if he took this over as the project manager, Jacob was thrilled then he could focus on advertising and I would do my usual of keeping the trains running on time.  I said “looks like we have some time to kill, we have finished our work now it’s time to play.”  Jake said “about fucking time, my cock is soaked” and Jacob turned to Jake and said “what are you talking about”, Jake replied “this rubber jock he (pointing at me) made me wear.  Jacob looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.  Everyone know I had a thing for sweat, so I am sure Jacob knew that I had plans for Jakes cock, even if it was only to lick them clean.

We all headed back to the private studio and stripped down and Jake was about to take of his jock and I stopped him.  I said let me do that and I slowly pulled it down tasting that sweaty musky cock, it probably to me 5 min to take that jock off him.  I was in hog heaven.  We all headed out into the club to go find some randoms to play with, before we all split up I said “how about we all meet in the VIP room in an hour.”  Everyone agreed and we all went our separate ways.  I went up to the front desk where Marco was doing some admin stuff while some hot twunk worked the window.  I asked Marco if in an hour he would put up an ad for me “muscle holes in the VIP room, cum and take your fill.”  Marco said “I will on one condition, I am off in and hour and I want to be one of those asses” I said I would have it no other way and I walked away to the gym floor to get a workout in, I was starting to feel a bit soft, though you couldn’t tell by looking.

I walked onto the workout floor to see Tom bouncing on David’s dick and babbeling something about give me more seed, re charge me…and so on.  I looked at both of them and said “we are working hard,” Tom just gave me the finger and said they didn’t have a client for another 20 minutes.  They asked if I wanted to join and I did but I really need to workout, so I pushed myself through a hard workout.  I showed up naked but got a pair of compression shorts out of David’s office to wear while I trained.  Once I had finished my workout I was soaked and my muscles were exhausted, I figured a shower and some time in the hot tub would be just the trick.  I had about 20 min before the VIP room games began.

I was about to walk out when and remembered to give back the shorts that I borrowed.  I walked up behind Tom who was waiting for his next appointment and I said in his ear “open you mouth” he did and I stuffed the sweat soaked spandex short into his mouth.  I turned him around and said “suck on that pig” and walked away to the showers.

I took my shower and spent some time in the hot tub then headed over to the VIP room but on the way I had grabbed the black duffel bag from the suite.  When I turned into the room and Jacob saw me with the bag he had an evil grin.  Then came Marco and a few staff bringing in the portable sling.  I said to all of them, pick you position.  Jake went to the iron cross in the back of the room, Jackson bent himself over the fuck bench, Jacob took the sling and Marco took the portable sling.  I went around to each one and secured their hands and ankles so none of them were going anywhere till I said so.

I looked at all the muscles and twitching holes it was a sight to see.  I looked at my watch and realized the ad would probably be up in about 2 minutes.  I explained to them that tonight I am the master of ceremonies.  Each of them were going to remain in their locked positions in 15 minute rotations, this way they would have a minute to stretch and a change of position is always helps with staying power.  I also explained that I had a stamp of a biohazard symbol.  After each fuck I would find out if the guy was charged and if he was I would put a stamp on their back.  Marco had all the mirrors in the room covered so none of them could see how many stamps they got.  I was fairly sure with the next step they weren’t going to be able to keep track even if they tried.  Marco piped up and said, should be here any moment and I saw all the holes in the place winking with anticipation.

One of our twunk front staff came around the corner with the mask and Jacob show me a “fuck you glance” and I just gave him back an evil grin.  The twunk went around to each of them and put on the mask and made them breathe deep till they were all spun out of their minds on poppers.  Then the men started arriving and fucking my little heard of fuck beasts.  This went on for hours with a change of position every 15 minutes and I was giving out a lot of stamps, more than I expected.  It was hot to see these fuck machines with their backs covered in stamps that told how many loads of poz seed were buried in their hole.  I also kept track of how many guys each on of them were fucked by.  So far Jackson had taken the most poz cocks with almost every dick he got was charged.

I wasn’t keeping track of time, as it tends to fly by in this place.  I then heard Tom say “what the fuck is going on here” and I saw David walk right past me and burry his face into Marco sloppy wet cum hole, which right now was locked onto the fuck bench.  Tom started playing with my nipple and said “what are the stamps for”, I said “every poz load they take”, Tom snatched the stamp from my hand and stamped his own shoulder then looked at me and said “fuck me poz boy”  So now everyone was playing, David had gone from eating Marco to plowing Marco and the rest had some guy up their ass and at least two or three waiting to be next.  I wasn’t’ able to give Tom the fuck he deserved or wanted because I was still in charge of placing stamps, but I was still able to give Tom a fresh batch of my poz seed.

What I had noticed throughout the entire event was the quiet twink that was just leaning against the opposite wall watching all the poz debauchery going on.  He was a twink but was almost a little too skinny like the boy needed a good couple of meals in him.  I made eye contact with him and motioned for me to come in and join the fun, he just shook his head and now was staring at the floor.  I knew something was wrong with this kid and I wasn’t about to let anyone not have fun in our club.  I gave my stamp to Tom and said, “you are on stamp duty.”

I walked over to this cute shy twink.  I said “hey you are sexy and started to put my hand on his shoulder and pulled away from me,” it wasn’t the fact that someone wasn’t interested but the way he pulled away almost seemed like he was not ok with being touched.  This was not ok, this twink at a bath house and not wanting to be touch, obviously like what he saw in the VIP room and had quite the cock on him.  I don’t know why but some of these twinks have cocks that are ridiculously big.  I knew this was not the time to play with his cock, if a touch on the shoulder wasn’t welcome if I touched his dick that might scare him out of his own skin.  I squatted down so I could his eyes and said “son, are you ok” and he started to sniffel like he was about to cry.  I reached out my hand and said, why don’t we go some where and talk.  I took him to the private suite and sat him down on the couch and asked if he wanted anything to eat or drink, while we didn’t have a kitchen we kept the place stocked with fruit, protein shakes and some power bars.  I thought I would grab one of each….kid looked like he could use it.  I said “here” in a soft tone and put the apple, protein shake, a bottle of water and a couple of power bars.  The minute I stepped away and sat down he had already eaten half of one of the power bars and cramming the rest of it into his mouth.  If this kid didn’t slow down he was going to choak, I said “you can slow down, take your time.”  He didn’t he scarfed down everything but never pulled his head up just kept staring at the ground.  I said in a soft tone, “I just need you to answer one question, did someone hurt you and are you ok” he didn’t respond but I heard another sniffle like he was about to cry.  I went over to sit next to him, and the minute I sat down he threw his arms around me and started to cry.  I lifted his chin to say “your ok, I am here for you” then I saw he had a black eye.  Now I went from concerned to mad.

I said with a bit more power in my voice than I should have “did you get that here, did someone here hit you” if he said yes, I was going to hunt them down and not only ban them from the club but return the favor of a black eye maybe even a broken jaw.  He shook his head no.  I calmed down, I felt like I might be getting somewhere so I asked when was the last time you ate something, he said he didn’t know a couple of days ago.  This kid told me the story about how he wasn’t out to his parents but was quietly dating an older guy, I asked how much older he said 25..yea that’s older.  I said where did you get that black eye, he said his dad gave it to him when he threw him out.  Apparently the guy he was dating never got tested and they didn’t have safe sex, the kid came down with the fuck flu and took him to the doctor.  The doctor told his parents he had been pozzed (probably in more medical professional language) and then gave him some meds.  He said his parents seemed nice as he was recovering from the fuck flu and figured everything would be ok.  As soon as he was well his father came into his room grabbed him, handed him a $100 bill and said no infected faggot is going to live under my roof and threw him out.

I was mad and sad all at the same time.  I asked him what brought him here, he said he could pay for a locker and got a discount because he was under 25 and then he could have a shower and find a corner to get a little sleep.  I said “so, you are using this bath house as a type of hostel,” he shook his head.  I wasn’t about to get into the entire poz brotherhood conversation but instead decided to give him some time to rest.  I explained that this was private suite and only myself and three of the guys in the VIP room and keys, told him Tom was my husband and the other two were married, figured I would keep it simple.

This kid had bags under his eyes and I heard his stomach gurgle again…I figured he would need more than just some protein bars.  I moved him over to one of the leather chairs and started taking the rubber fuck sheets off the bed and put on some nice fresh cotton linens and some blankets.  This room was always a bit cold because it was on the same system as the club but a much smaller space.  Based on how thin this kid was he could use a blanket or four.  I finished making the bed, we had a really nice bed set that we hardly ever used as were spent most of our time in here fucking.

I told the kind he could sleep here and I would be back in a while to check on him.  I told him he was safe and only me and one of three other people could come through that door because we were the only ones with keys.  He immediately scrambled from the chair and jumped under the covers, he was obviously cold.  I turned around to ask him if he wanted the lights off and he was already sound asleep.  So I made sure the bathroom like was on and left cell phone numbers by the bed and a note that said if you need anything just go to the front desk, I will tell them to find me or Tom for you.  I finished writing the note quietly left and closed the door behind me.

I walked back to the VIP room, with a heavy heart as much as I am a ridiculous sex pig, I never like to see anyone in trouble and especially not some 19 year old kid.  I figured he would be out for a bit so I could have some fun, when I got to the room everyone was counting their stamps, as I through Jackson won with 42 and Jake right behind at 36.  I jumped into the sling and looked at David and said, “why don’t you show these boys my magic trick”, David gave and evil grin and instructed Marko to load the popper mask up strong with the new stuff.  Before I was about to turn into the cum beast I really was I told them about the kid sleeping in the suite and probably stay out of there for a bit and let him get some sleep.  However if they wanted to keep busy, they could, then Marco put the mask on my face and all I remember is a lot of me yelling for poz cum and when I finally came too my hole was plugged.  I came too and said so how long did we go for, Tom said two hours and I looked down and my body was covered in little biohazard stamps.  I felt good and my hole was happy.  Now what to do with the kid asleep in the suite.  We all had cum sloppy holes but were no where near satisfied so we all decided to disperse through the club and see what trouble we could get into and come back in an hour and then I would go check on the kid.

I spent the next hour going from room to room seeding hungry bottoms and letting guys add loads to my already overflowing hole.  I took out the plug and a serious dollop of cum feel out, the guy under me didn’t miss a beat and immediately scoped it up and put in my mouth.  The stranger looked at me and said your ass seems full, how is your belly and I said “hungry” both for cum and dinner.  He pulled me and I realized he wanted to eat my ass.  I squatted over his face and relaxed my hole and I could feel him sucking I had no idea how many loads out of my ass but his mouth was very full when he kiss them all back to me.  I loved eating cum that came from my hole.  He asked me all the little poz stamps where for and I told him about the recent events in the VIP room.  He asked if I still had the stamp, I said no Tom had it and probably took it to the front desk, he said well have one more charged load.  I was about to ask if he was toxic but he shoved his monster of a cock in me all at once and my mind was awash in sex.

I guess we all had the same idea, because I decided to get some air and went out to the pool area and there was Jackson, Jake, Tom and David all standing there talking which wasn’t unusual.  What made my cock hard was as they all stood there talking about construction, new beers (Jacob was working on a liquor license for the hotel).  They were all just having “guy talk” while puddles were forming between each ones feet as their holes dripped was I could safely assume was a LOT of cum.  I walked up to the group and asked if anyone had thoughts about dinner, and we talked about some places to eat that were on the way back to the house.  Then I remembered the twink in the suite and asked if anyone had checked in on him.  David said he had and Tom did too, each time they went in he was fast asleep.  By my sex filled brain I figured he had been sleeping almost four hours.  I ask the group if it was ok, if I brough him with us for food and maybe a night at your house.  Everyone agreed instantly, Jacob spoke up and said “since dad and Jake are going to be here on the project, they are going to move in during construction” I said of course its not just my house and hasn’t been for some time besides “the more cock and cum the better.”  We all set off to take showers and wash the smell of bareback sex off and then we would figure out where to eat, after the shower I would go to the suite alone and get everyone’s clothes and wake up the kid.  I didn’t want him waking up to a group of big poz pigs taking up all the space in the room.

So now to get the story of this kid and get some more food in him.  I stopped by the front desk, described the kit and asked what locker was his, they looked it up on the computer and told me.  I went to his locker, and opened it with my master key.  I got all his stuff and took it to the suite so he could get dressed there.  I noticed that he clothes were dirty, looked like he may have spent a night or two on the street.  I realized he was the same size as Marco definitely not the muscle but in height and I hopped shoe size.

I found Marco and told him the story and instantly agreed and said he always kept a set of extra street clothes here.  He said he had some tennis shoes too that should fit.  I thanked him and said, just put a note on my desk and I will reimburse you for it, he turned around and showed that bubble ass of his and said “you can pay me later, I don’t need the money but could use a recharge.”

I went back to the suite and it looked like the kid had just woken up and was trying to remember where he was.  He took one look at me and had instant terror then I guess his memory kicked in.  I put the clothes on the bed and told him I was having his washed (I lied there was no saving his old clothes so I took everything out of his pockets and threw them away) but here was everything from the pockets.  I explained that the group was going out for dinner and we would all love if he came too.  He mumbled something I said “if that was anything other than yes, the only option here is yes.”  I said “look you are an adult, I won’t make you do anything, but come have dinner and at least have a good meal before you go on your way”  He shook his head yes and I told him to get dressed and I was going to do the same and be back in 15 minutes and we would head out.  I had no idea what was going to happen with this kid but wanted him to know he had a safe place, I stopped by the front desk and got a gold membership card.  I figured this would at least give him a safe place to sleep when he needed it.

Part 30

Me, Tom and our new twink friend who’s name I was able to learn was Edgar but he said is friends either called him Ed or Eddy.  I had texted everyone that we would go to this great steakhouse that was a little out of the way between the club and home but I wanted get some real food into Eddy.  I didn’t know if I would see him again but I was having a “fatherly” moment and wanted to do for him as much as he would let me.  The group and I had decided to try to get him to come home with us, just for a place to sleep rather than the streets and away from the constant house music at the club, however, there was constant banging at our house, but that was for a different reason.  We got to the restaurant and what a sight we must be, David and Tom in compression gear but did throw some shorts on for polite company and Me, Jacob, Jackson and Jake all dressed in jeans and polo’s with a kid that look like he could be anyone’s son.  We entered the place and the host found us a nice big table so we all had plenty of elbow room, I put Eddy between me and Tom.  I was going to make sure this kid got some food and extra to go.  We all ordered various large cuts of meat and sides, between all the fucking and time in the gym we needed the protein.  We all ordered beers and Eddy kind of gave me a look so I ordered him one two, I could see our waiter was checking out Jake, so I shot him a look.  Jake suddenly and clearly said that he was going to the bathroom and gave our water a wink.  About 15 minutes later, Jake came back and 5 min after that all of our beers and one for Eddy showed up.  Jake said quietly “once he felt I loaded with cum I was he nutted almost instantly.”  The dinner proceeded on and we ordered another round, we were all big guys and could handle a couple beers, Eddy I could not so much.  I could tell Eddy was a little drunk because he was now talking a bit, mostly about how mean his dad was to him and his mom.  I could also see he was getting very sleepy so we wrapped up and had the waiter bring me a full meal to go and we paid our tab, left a good tip and headed out the door.

We got home Eddy was almost completely out, so I had to work to wake him up enough for the short walk into the house.  All the bedrooms were full and I was going to put him on the couch but Tom said he would take the couch so the Eddy could sleep in a bed.  I got Eddy up to Tom and my bedroom and undressed him down to his underwear and put him into bed, where he immediately snuggled in and was sounds asleep.  I wasn’t thinking so I got completely naked and go into bed, usually Tom would want to cuddle so I was used to sleeping on my side with my ass facing Tom this time it was facing Eddy.  I was asleep before I could reason it all out.

In the middle of the night I was awakened by the un-mistakable sounds of men fucking, though there not being as loud and verbal as usual.  However between the bed squeaking and grunting it sounded like David might be giving it to Jacob and I was pretty sure I could here Jake and Jackson going at it.  I felt bad that Tom was downstairs alone, but I should have known better he was actually with David and Jacob getting DP’d.  I went started drifting back to sleep when I felt an arm come over my chest and a body press up against mine, it was Eddy.  I could also feel that Eddy’s big dick was wide awake and finding a home in my muscle ass.  I wasn’t going to fuck this kid, I did want him to think I brought him here to be the house fuck boy, if anything there was an actual daddy in the house he was fucking his boy.  I let him cuddle and went back to sleep.

My set my phone alarm to vibrate so when it went off it wouldn’t be too loud; I was going let Eddy get al the sleep he wanted.  My alarm went off and I did hear my phone buzzing on the nightstand, I reached over and turned it off.  Eddy was still hugged up close behind me so I carefully extracted myself from his rather tight grip.  I put on some underwear and headed down stairs, I figured Eddy did have a problem with naked men, I did find him watching this houseful of poz fuck pigs being railed by almost every guy in the club last night.

I did my usual morning routine to prepare myself inside and out for the day, just I was finishing and rinsing off in the shower Tom walks in.  Tom was on the same schedule as me with getting up getting ready, followed by food then we start the day.  Tom was still doing his morning routine and I headed downstairs to start breakfast, I was hoping it would be nice for Eddy to wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon.  I also made a short stack of pancakes just for him.  I then heard the rest of the tribe of David, Jacob, Jake and Jackson heading do the stairs, talking about how nice it was to wakeup to the smell of bacon and coffee.  I figured that if Eddy woke up Tom was there to great him.  I finished breakfast and was putting food out and Tom came down the stairs, I asked him if Eddy was coming he said he was still asleep.  I wasn’t sure how long he would sleep and didn’t want the food to get cold, so we all decided to eat and could make fresh eggs and bacon for Eddy.  Just as we were about to start in on food, Eddy appear in just a shirt and his underwear still looking a little sleepy and confused.  I said “good morning, how are you, you hungry?”  He was eying the food pretty hard so I pulled out a chair for him next to me and he immediately sat down.  We all started talking about the renovations and Jacob was working on a new ad campaign and David wanted to expand the training floor, that side of the business was really taking off.  I kept an eye on Eddy who was shoveling food like he was on a time limit, I pushed the short stack of pancakes to him and said “made these for you, hope you like blueberry” he looked at them and his eyes got big.

Everyone had finished and David and Tom had gotten up to clear the table and do dishes, they were talking about their clients for the day.  I felt a hand on my leg that was quickly moving up, I looked at Eddy and gave him a shoulder-to-shoulder hug.  Eddy’s hand made it’s way up to my rapidly hardening dick and started massaging my cock.  I am a total dick pig with permanently hungry hole but I didn’t want Eddy to think he was here because I just wanted to fuck him.  Eddy leaned into my ear and said “You can take my ass as payment for dinner, the bed and breakfast.”  I thought he was being sexy and was just a horny young kid, but the tone of his voice made it sound like a transaction rather then just a playful offer.  I looked at him and said “you don’t owe me anything it was our pleasure,” he had this confused look and said I am supposed to pay or earn my keep.  I realized this kid had been hooking, I was thinking he might have been thrown out of his house for a little longer than he admitted.  I stood up and took Eddy over to the couch so we could sit and talk, I saw Jake get up and follow and Jackson got up to help David and Tom.  I asked Eddy how long he had been on the streets he said “since I was 18”, I remember him telling me his age but I needed to hear it again so I asked and David said he just turned 22.  I just sat there silent for a moment and Jake moved closer to him and put his arm around him, I think Jake’s disarming face would help Eddy talk.  Eddy then gave me the real story of what happened was just as he said before but he got the fuck flu just a bit before he was 18, then they threw him out at 18.

I explained to Eddy that we are a family both biologically with Jackson, Jake and Jacob and by marriage.  I didn’t want to go into the face we all shared the same thing and our bodies were breeding grounds for Jacksons potent bug.  Eddy just looked up at Jake and started going in for a kiss and Jake said, we didn’t bring you here to fuck or use you as some type of escort (I was happy he didn’t say hooker).  Eddy questioned “what did you bring me here for?”  I replied and said “you looked like someone that needed help and we are in a position to help, even if all you want is food a place to sleep for a night.”  Eddy looked at me and said “you didn’t bring me here to fuck me” I told him “no” and further explained that the group of dick pigs over there had already been fucking and got fucked by each other in ever combination he could imaging.  Eddy thought for a moment and then spoke “you didn’t bring me here to fuck me you brought me here because you like me”.  I said, “yea that about sums it up”, Eddy was silent for a minute and I could tell he wasn’t used to people being just nice to him without anything in return.  Eddy finally looked at me and said with a sweet smile “then can I fuck you, daddy.”  Until that moment right there I didn’t know that someone calling me daddy would make my cock so hard it hurt.  This kid was sexy, add a few pounds to him and he would be a show-stopper.  I stood up and turned around, pulled down the back of my underwear and said “you want this,” Eddy didn’t say yes but he indicated it’s what he wanted by burying his face in my and shoving his tongue in my hole.

Jake was not to be left out of a quickly forming orgy and immediately dropped to his knees and fished Eddy’s hefty cock and swallowed the entire fucking thing, you could see Jakes throat bulge with that meat in it.  I was moaning and in hog heaven, the three of us attracting attention from the three in the kitchen.  I was caught up in my own world with Eddy and Jake and didn’t notice Jacob lay down on the couch with his ass over the edge and his legs stretched out.  Jackson was on all fours eating out Jacob and David was fucking Jackson and asking him how it felt to have his strain deposited back into his hole.  David was getting a good hard rhythm of pounding into Jackson who was sucking on Jacobs hole.

Eddy pulled his face from my ass and just looked around and saw all the raw man on man fucking that was going on.  He said “you guys don’t use rubbers”, I finally explained that we were all poz and how Jackson was our “poz pappa”.  I saw that get Eddy rock hard, I asked him if he wanted to have Jackson add his strain to the one he has now and Eddy shook his head and I could tell he was a man in heat.  I told Eddy to go upstairs and get himself ready because he was going to have a morning like none other.  I told the group to stop and that this morning was going to be all about Eddy and he really wanted Jacksons seed.  Everyone agreed that we were going to show Eddy what it felt like to have real man on man uninhibited sex without any strings, just lust, love and poz cum.

While Eddy was getting ready David and Tom called the club and had the new trainers take their morning clients.  Jackson took the time to stand up and stretch and looked and Jake and said “get your daddy hard” and Jake instantly swallowed he dad’s big pierced cock.  Jake was slobbering all over his he dad’s cock and once David was off the phone he immediately dove face first into Tom’s ass.  I just sat there looking over the landscape of sex addicts devolving into total lust filled hogs.  I wanted to be sure that Eddy knew that we like him for him and not give room in his mind for a minute of doubt.  So I spoke and said “pig, pigs, close-up your holes and hear what I have to say.”  The all stopped and gave me a funny look.  I explained how I wanted this experience to show Eddy what a group of poz pigs that loved sex, (ok we were full blown sex addicts) could do.  I said I think we should start tender and slow then knowing this group it would end in some type of sex frenzy.  I didn’t know how much Eddy’s hole could take and this group could be well a bit aggressive.  The group just nodded in agreement and I knew we were all on the same page.  The Jacob said, “the man of the hour” looking up and seeing Eddy come down the stairs, wearing what was one of the clubs black jocks with the biohazard symbol on the pouch.

We all turned to look and it was almost something out of a movie with all eyes and cocks pointing at Eddy.  Jake got up and walked over to Eddy and wrapped an arm around his waist, pushing his hard pierced cock against Eddy’s leg.  I heard Jake say, “we are going to show you how pigs should treat other pigs, not using you as just a worthless ass to fuck”.  With that Jake guided Eddy towards the group and one by one everyone got up and gave Eddy and deep kiss.  I heard a sniffle from Eddy and knew that water works might be on there way so I immediately went over to him and asked if he was ok, he said “no one has ever treated me this way, not even the guy that pozzed me.”  I told him that even though he already had a strain were going to sow our seed and the DNA we shared into his fertile hole.

I continued to look into Eddy’s face and explained that family sex was not about getting off, it was always a natural mix of making love, porn movie style pounding and the exchanging of the same DNA that we had all received from Jackson.  I then told him I wanted him to pick anyone but Jackson to fuck and he said “I though I was getting your guys seed”  I explained that he was but I wanted to get the first load out of him this way he would have the stamina to take all the seed he was about to be given.  Eddy looked around the room and his eyes stopped on David and said, “can I fuck you” and David replied with any time and any place.  Eddy said “can I ask one more thing”, David said in a teasing tone “my body this day is your playground, what of my wears would you like to sample?”  Eddy licked his lips and I saw a big devious grin spread across his face and he said “can I eat your ass first”.  David pounced on Eddy knocking him on his back and was nose to nose with him and said, “yes” then turned around and sat down on Eddy’s face.  I though, maybe I should get a rim chair for the new house.  We all sat around and watching as Eddy was eating David’s ass with the same intensity he did with the first protein bars I gave me at the club.  David was in absolute extasy, spreading his big furry muscle ass wide and pushing open his hole so Eddy could go deep.  David kept saying “eat my poz hole, taste our bug, suck my rosebud out.”

Every cock in the room was hard and drooling but all knew better than to touch our cocks or give me poppers, so we all just enjoyed the David and Eddy show.  Finally, David got off Eddy who was panting from having a face full of David ass.  David turn around and gave Eddy a deep kiss and said, “my ass tastes good on your lips.  As David kissed Eddy he was standing him up and moving him to the couch, positioning him so he was on all fours with his hole facing toward the group.  David spread Eddy’s hole and we all got a good look at that perfect pink twitching hole.  David spit onto Eddy’s hole, looked up to the rest of us and said “brunch is served” and Jacob beat everyone to the punch and went face first into Eddy’s hole.  I went around and sat on the couch in front of Eddy and guiding his face to my hard cock.  As Eddy nursed on his cock and Jacob was going to town on Eddy’s ass I look down as Eddy was about to take my cock and said, “be sure to taste our bug, swallow of strain, let our seed and poz fluids absorb into your body.”  The Eddy did his own party trick and swallowed my entire cock in one go.

The rest of the group just watching and doing some light kissing, this was all about Eddy and we were going to keep it that way.  Jackob had gotten Eddy’s hole good, wet and hungry.  I looked down at Eddy with his mouth full of my cock and said “are you ready, our poz daddy is going to seed you” he just shook his head yes.  I saw that Jackson had taken the ring out of his cock, we didn’t know how much this boy could take so everyone but me had taken out their cock piercings.

Jackson move toward Eddy’s hole and leaned down to Eddy’s ear and said, “your new daddy is going to make love to you and give you the gift of my potent strain, is that what you want?”  Jackson said it in such a tender tone, I felt a tear from Eddy’s face land on my leg but he never pulled his cock out of his mouth.  I looked up to Jackson and gave him the signal to go ahead, and he began slowly and steadly push his pozzing stick into Eddy.  I Eddy off my cock and proceeded to make out him as he was feeling the huge slab of beef of Jackob’s cock slide into his hole.  The look in Eddy’s eyes, was of a man in absolute extasy with no walls or fear just pure contentment.  The Eddy broke the kiss and did something unexpected.

Jackson was a little over half way into Eddy, Eddy turned and looked at him and said loudly “FUCK ME DADDY WITH YOUR TOXIC COCK” and slammed his ass back driving the rest of Jacksons meat deep into his guts.  Jackson looked and me and I just raised my eyebrows to show I was as surprised as he was.  Jackson let Eddy set the pace which was fast, he was fucking himself fast and hard on Jackob’s toxic fuck stick.  Then Jackson grabbed his ass and said, “let me show you a good fucking” and started going at Eddy’s hole without any reservation, he was brutalizing Eddy’s hole and Eddy was in heaven.  Eddy again turned to Jackson and said give me your toxic cum, let me feel it burn my guts, mark me you poz god.  That’s when Jackson roared and let loose was I assumed to be a good size load into his hole.  David, Jake and Jacob were ready to go and Jackson’s boys were not to be denied.  Jake move up fast and knocked his dad out of Eddy’s hole and immediately suck his cock into Eddy and started another brutal pounding that apparel Eddy loved.

I watched as Jacob put his piercing back into his cock, to give the kid a new feeling up his cum dump hole (Eddy’s words not mine).  Just as Jake finished in Eddy telling him “take the toxic strain of my father from the breeding grounds of my balls.”  I almost shot my load after hearing that but held off to plant it in Eddy’s hole.  As Jake came down from his orgasm seeding Eddy’s hole, Jacob grabbed his brother by the shoulders and moved him out of the way and sunk his cock deep into Eddy.  Eddy’s eyes got really big and I was worried that the piercing might be a bit much.  Eddy then started egging Jacob on with “fuck me with that pierced cock, tear me up so I can re-convert with this family’s toxic strain, I want to carry your DNA in me”  With that Jacob’s fuck beast came out and that type of dick down that Jacob gave in that state could be considered domestic battery.  I braced Eddy seeing Jacob go more and more wild, I was watching Eddy to make sure he was ok.  I guess he could tell a man so lost in lust he was out of control and egged Jacob on by saying “if that’s the best you can do, let David fuck me, because this is just sad.”  The fucking that Jacob was throwing was anything but sad but Eddy wanted everything Jacob had and was going to get it.  Jacob started going at Eddy with even more intensity, I though Jacob is going to fuck this guys in half.

Finally Jacob came down, blowing a huge wad into Eddy’s hole.  Eddy took the time to come out of his bliss state and looked back at David and said you’re up, the last one.  I looked down at Eddy and said “what about me” and Eddy responded with “I want something special from you.”  This kid new how to push all my buttons and some I didn’t know I had.  David had given this kid a good dicking, not as brutal as Jacobs but still a porn star worthy performance.  I moved started moving away from Eddy to get my turn at his hole, when grabbed my arm and gestured with his head that he wanted to whisper something to me.  I put my ear to his mouth and he said “Daddy, will you fist all that cum deep into my guts.  I love taking a man with big forearms and biceps.”  I didn’t know what to say but David must have heard because he was coming down the stairs with a sports bottle with already mixed j-lube.  David gave me this goofy grin, we were going to have to talk about this.  David expert applied the lube to my hand and up onto my forearm just in case.  I started working my hand in, I had fisted a guys before so I knew the basics.  The Eddy pushed back on my hand and it just sank into his hole.  Eddy looked back and me and said now make a fist, so I made a fist in his hole and he smiled the proceeded to backup and before I knew it he was just about to my elbow.  David was applying lube fast to make sure he was ahead of the hole that was swallowing my arm.  Eddy stopped at my elbow and was breath heavy and asked if anyone had poppers, Jacob grabbed some we kept in the living room and put them under Eddy’s nose, and he took a couple deep hits.  I felt Eddy’s hole relax and then saw my bicep start to disappear into his expanding hole.  This kid was so skinny you could me my fist in his stomach.  Once Eddy’s hole had swallowed me as far as he cold, leaving me with only half my bicep not in his hole, he started to fuck himself on my arm.  I hadn’t done a lot of fisting and certainly nothing like this.

Eddy started getting verbal again as he fucked my arm.  Eddy said “shove all that toxic cum deep into me, I want to get pregnant with Jackson strain.  I want to carry all of you every where I go, I need that cum deep, fist it all deep into my guts.  This went on for almost an hours with him pull off my arm so just my hand was visible, he would look back and see there was lube and cum on my arm.  Then started fucking my arm again.  I finally said in a joking voice “you get enough yet” he said, “I am taking your arm till all the cum is pushed into me.”  The visual I got was sticking a toothpick into a cake and you know it’s done when the toothpick comes out clean.  I was the toothpick.  Finally Eddy decided to he had pushed all the cum up his hole and dismounted from my arm, he had quite the smile and “fuck I needed that.”  I asked him do you want a plug to hole all the cum in, Eddy turned over on his back and pulled his legs up, then produced a rose but that probably stuck 5 inches out of his hole.  He felt it and played with it, while we all watched in stunned silence, this pig was more of a pig that we were.  After working his rose but he looked at his hands and there was no cum on them.  He looked at me and said “nope, looks like you got it deep enough.”

Eddy sucked his rosebud back into his hole and came up and gave me deep kiss then said “I though this was brunch, I am starving.”  I got up to start fixing some food and he said “I don’t mean food I mean I am starving for your toxic seed” and swallowed my cock.  I was so turned on watching all the fucking and his hole swallowing my arm, I came quickly and filled up his mouth.  Eddy pulled off my cock and tilted his head back and started gargling with my cum, then I saw him swallow.  Once he had swallowed me seed he said looked down and the rest of us were still in shock and said “I should probably go, I really appreciate everything you guys have done but I am sure you all have things to do.”  I pulled Eddy close to me and said you don’t have to go anywhere if you don’t want to, then gave him a deep kiss.  I could still taste my cum on his lips.

• Moderators
On 2/5/2021 at 12:12 AM, Navi38 said:

I have seen a few typos and grammar errors but I am just writing as it flows as fast as I can type, so I am very sorry for some of the mistakes. 

Moderator's Note: I have fixed quite a few spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes. Let me know if anything looks wrong. I am up to Part 22. 

10 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I have fixed quite a few spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes. Let me know if anything looks wrong. I am up to Part 22. 

Thanks I appreciate it, don't hesitate to continue to do it as I post more of the story.  I am going to take a little more care in my writing as well.  I was focused on getting content out.  I appreciate the help

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Navi38 said:

Thanks I appreciate it, don't hesitate to continue to do it as I post more of the story.  I am going to take a little more care in my writing as well.  I was focused on getting content out.  I appreciate the help

Will do. It's easier to spot mistakes in someone else's writing than in your own anyway. 

• Like 1

Part 31

Once we had all come down from our fuck frenzy, I looked at the time, and we were now running a little late, but what would I do with Eddy.  I hoped he would hang around for a bit, and I wanted to keep him from going back to the streets (the black eye was not from his dad, I assumed it came from a John or, worse, a Pimp).

The expansion of the club’s training services required an administrative assistant that would schedule clients, manage accounts, and other general operations.

I didn’t know Eddy’s work experience, except being a quality fist pig.  David did an “interview” with Eddy, and Eddy quickly learned and excelled as the new training department's administrative assistant.  Eddy’s seemed to have a knack for computers, so I offered to send him to a six-week computer learning program that would teach him basic networking, a little programming, and other more advanced technical skills.  I told him we still needed him at the club during the day but could leave early to eat and shower so he didn’t reek of sex in class.

I saw on my reports that new training client sign-ups and significantly increased when Eddy started working.  I asked Tom if he knew why we were getting so many new clients, he said that Eddy was offing a “signing incentive” to new clients.  I raised my eyebrow and said, “what kind of incentive,” Tom said, “what else, his ass.”  Since Eddy’s technology courses, he started taking over fixing our computer issues and suggesting some new stuff that would be fun for our patrons.  During his lunch, I would catch Eddy going over to our new location's construction site and work with Jackson.  I assumed Eddy was getting more daddy cum, but he was giving input on new technology that could go into the hotel, and he would get a load of daddy cum before going back to his regular duties.

Eddy was getting more involved with the new construction and taking some additional management operations of the club, giving Marco the ability to take time off or get some dick.  I promoted Eddy to “assistant manager,” but he would have to find a replacement administrative assistant for the gym.  Eddy hired a good-looking 5’10” stud with a muscular swimmer's build.  I was sure that Eddy had fucked by every applicant, and judging by the package on this new kid, I was convinced that helped make Eddy’s final decision to hire him.  This new kid turned out to be an exemplary employee; I would often see him go off fucking some hungry bottom after work.

The next couple of months moved along really well; I had even introduced a new house “rule” that everyone had to bring at least three loads home inside them each night so we could all have a snack before dinner.  There is nothing like rimming for cum to bring a family together.  I made sure that Eddy had all the freedom he wanted and could leave any time, and we would understand, but he would always have his job at the club.  Eddy had gravitated to sleeping with Tom and me, so we had to get a bigger bed.  We were planning on ordering custom beds for the new place because anyway and could move this larger mattress into the private suit.

Eddy would get up before Tom or me and take his time doing his daily preparation, which I was sure was a bit more intense considering his love to cock and arms up his hole.  However, once he finished in the bathroom, he would wander off to one of us and get a fresh morning load.  Then he would go down to start the coffee, and that would wake up the rest of the house.  The new location was almost complete, and Jacob was planning the launch party.  I expected that the launch party would be like my wedding, “an orgy with cake.”

One morning I woke up to see Eddy not looking so good, he was shivering and sweating, and the bed was damp with him sweating through the night.  I told him to stay home, and I would come back in the afternoon and check on him.  When I got back to the house, I found Eddy, pale white, sweating through the sheets and looking generally terrible.  I called Dr. Nick, and he headed over to take a look at Eddy.  He took some blood and gave me some prescriptions to control the fever and nausea so Eddy would eat something.  Dr. Nick did hang some fluids through an IV to help.  The next day Dr. Nick said that Jacob had the fuck flu.

I was confused about how he could have the fuck flu; he had already converted before I knew him.  Dr. Nick asked how much of Jackson’s strain he had been taking; I responded with probably at least a gallon over the past several months.  Dr. Nick had an educated guess that because Jackson’s strain was so much stronger than what Eddy already had, he was in a way getting re-infected with Jackson’s strain.  I knew Eddy would be happy to carry the family strain, but the most important thing was to get Eddy through this rough fuck flu.  Dr. Nick knew everything we had going on at the club (he was a frequent visitor). He said he would send a nurse over to take care of Eddy during the day.  Dr. Nick said the nurse should be there in about an hour.  I pulled out my laptop to get some work done, and I got lost in a world of spreadsheets and reports.  I made myself a cup of coffee then poured some cum into it (everyone dropped their morning loads into a container we kept in the fridge).  I was just about to sit back down at my laptop when the doorbell rang.  I opened the door and saw the nurse that Dr. Nick had sent over.  This guy looked like muscles packed into a pair of scrubs with a badge with his name and RN (Registered Nurse) after it.

The nurse introduced himself; I don’t remember his name, his pierced nipples pressing against his scrubs was all I could see.  He noticed my ogling of his chest and bounced his pecs.  My cock instantly got hard and started drooling as he walked in the door.  I usually wore only underwear when I was home, and today I was in just a jock strap with my hole twitching and my cock begging for release.  This hunk of a nurse looked down at my cock “are you having a medical issue I need to address, I can call the doctor, but I am a licensed medical professional”  I figured I would be funny. I said, “no, it is nothing a good ride on my dildo won’t fix.” (there was no dildo in the house).  The nurse started pulling off his scrubs and exposed what looked like a monster cock stuffed into a jockstrap.  The nurse pulled out of his bag a container of lube and slathered up his cock, and said, “bend over, and I will take care of the problem, I am a licensed medical professional.”  This muscle hunk of a nurse then proceeded to fuck me stupid. I always loved new cock, the different techniques, and what I hoped was a charged load.  This stud fucked for a good 20 minutes, and as he climaxed, he yelled, “here cums Dr. Nick’s strain,” and I blew my load along with him.  The position we were in was me riding his cock with him lying on the floor.  When we shot our loads, his went up my ass, and mine went all over his abs.  I was about to eat my load off his stomach when he said, “I can get that,” and scooped up my seed, then licked it off his hands.  This muscle god of a nurse started to get dressed and picked up my jock off the floor and put it on; I said, “I think that one is mine,” he replied, “I know,” then headed upstairs to see Eddy.  I picked his jock up off the floor and took a deep sniff of the pouch, and it was apparent he probably never washed it.

The hunky nurse spent the next two weeks taking excellent care of Eddy.  Someone always had to run home in the afternoon because they “forgot something,” I knew they were going for nurse cock.

Once Eddy was back on his feet, he immediately went back to work and threw himself into all the projects happening around the club.  I pulled him aside and said I would cut his hours if he kept going at this pace; he had just come back from a rough fuck flu, and working almost 15 hours a day was not good.  He said he felt fine and could prove it; he pulled off his pants, bent over, and pushed out his growing rosebud.  He looked over his shoulder and said, “See, back to normal, have you ever fuck a guy’s rosebud before?”  I was instantly naked and fucking Eddy’s prolapse, and every time I pulled out, he would push his rosebud out with my cock.  I was just about to finish and he said “cum on my rosebud, and you can see me suck your cum into my guts”  fuck, this kid was a pig, I dropped my load on his rosebud and, he sucked it right into his hole.  I decided maybe we should start having a fisting night at the club.

Eddy was now officially part of the family; he shared out love, our sex, and now our strain.  The new building was completed, and we were ready to open the new training center and the hotel for the truly slutty.  The new living space above the hotel was also done and ready for us to move in.  Like any family, we had our good days and bad and usually resolved it through conversation and cum swapping sex.  There were bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.  We had two spare rooms; we figured Jake and Jackson would be regular visitors.  Eddy had a room for his own with Me, Tom, David, and Jacob, having one huge master suite.  The rest was an open floor plan and a dedicated playroom.  Jackson and Jake asked if they could buy a portion of the hotel as “investors.”  It was a good idea and would bring back some money we could invest elsewhere in the club.  We all sat down and talked and came to an arrangement, Jackson and Jake would sell their home and move in with us. We had created them a room already.  The proceeds from Jackson’s house sale were over half of what we paid to build the hotel, so we modified the agreement.  With their money, they would purchase the hotel and pay the club for the management, cleaning, etc.  Jackson and Jake to make some good money off the hotel, the club was doing very well, and the personal training business was rapidly expanding, so we didn’t need the hotel's income.  Eddy asked if he could move to help manage the hotel, I told him to ask the owners Jackson and Jake, and he went off to ask and probably get a load off, Jackson and Jake.  Eddy came back and said that he got the job. I told him he would be missed at the club and could I give him one last load as his boss.  Eddy said, “absolutely, on one condition, that after I nut in his hole that fist it in shoulder-deep.”

Jacob said that he had everything ready for the launch party, and it was scheduled for this coming Saturday.  I asked him what the theme was, Jacob responded with a grin and said, “show up and find out.”  Jacob made us all leave for the morning and told us to be back to the club by noon, I tried to object, but Jacob shut me down.  David suggested we catch a movie at the local theater, and we would be out by about noon.  David forgot to mention that he meant the local gay porn theater, but we all agreed we wouldn’t cum; we would hold our toxic seed for the party.  However, we would take as many loads as possible; this way, we would be pre-lubed for the party.

Part 32

We all got back to the club that Jacob had closed for the party; we wanted all the staff to attend and tour the new facilities.  I told Marco if anyone wanted to apply for a job at the hotel, they would get priority over outside applicants.  Marco asked if he could apply, and I said, “Not on your life!”  I was not about to give Marco up; he was the heartbeat of the club.  Marco was doing such an incredible job with the club, I said, “how about I give you something if you don’t apply for a job at the hotel.”  I knew that Jackson and Jake would hire Marco in a second both for his talent as a manager, sensitive nipples, and he was always in a thong that disappeared so well into his bubble butt.  I told Marco that I would send him on a gay cruise where he could be the cum pig I knew he was.  Marco told me there was something he would like more. I said, “name your price,” as I started taking my shorts off.”  Marco looked and said, “you think I always want your big pierced poison cock,” I responded responded, “usually you do,” he said, “that’s true. Still, I had something else in mind,” so I started to turn around figured he wanted my ass.  Marco popped a finger into my hole and realized I was full of cum, then pulled it out and stuck it into his mouth.  He said “who is it I taste here,” assuming it was one of the group.  I told him it was one of 15 guys from the porn theater down the street and that I saw a good number of them with scorpions or hazard tattoos.  Marco immediately dropped to his knees and was sucking out my hole like a Dyson; this stud never loses suction.  Marco came up and kissed me, feeding me a nice amount of seed from my hole.  I then heard Jacob yelling my name and Marco’s.  We had been too busy to pay attention to what was going on at the party.  Marco said, “we can talk later; you're going to love this.”  I looked and saw seven, each with a stud with his legs up and hole out.  Jacob started to explain that he had received numerous requests from men that wanted to join our brotherhood, sharing in our strain.  The men in these slings were ones from the construction crews, selected patrons, and a few staff. I realized that was more than 7, probably more like 14 closer to 20.  I figured among the 7 of us (David, Jacob, Jake, Jackson, Tom, Eddy, and myself) we could each get off two pozzing loads each.  That would mean we could sting only 14 guys, and according to my math, there were about 25.  Then I realized Maro had our strain and saw some brothers in the crowd, so I knew we could convert anyone who wanted it.

Jacob explained that as a “thank you,” anyone who wanted the brotherhood’s strain it would be given freely to them today.  Jacob had also supplied everyone with information for Dr. Nick because the fuck flu for our strain was rough but more than worth it.  The club would pay for any services rendered by Dr. Nick.  I raised my hand; Jacob knew what I was going to ask.  Jacob said, “yes, to the poz pig in the back, what is your question.”  I said, “will there be cake,” Jacob rolled his eyes and said, “yes,” but that’s in the VIP room and, I could only have some if he got to lock me in the sling and use the popper mask.  I sighed (like my hole wasn’t twitching with anticipation) and said, “ok, if I have to.”  I could hear laughing among the crowd that knew what happens with me and poppers.  Then Jacob announced, “let the pozzing begin,” and a member of the family or one of the brotherhood each took a sling and started rough pounding bottoms.  Rough fucking was the best way to ensure conversion; by tear into their guts it makes it easier for the bug to crawl into their blood and start to multiply.

The pozzing went on for several hours, I did an informal count and figured we had pozzed thirty plus guys.  Once the fucking was finished, Jacob said, “everyone inside for cake and a magic trick.”  I knew what was going to happen next and just proceeded to get naked.  I walked up to Jacob and said, “you better save me some cake!”  The next thing I remember was getting into the sling and the popper mask going over my face.  When I came out of my poppers fog and my fuck beast was well fed, I was still strapped into the sling with my hole dripping cum like a faucet.  I thought I was left alone locked into the sling, and they had closed the door. I was about to get irritated when I saw Tom step from the dark corner.  He was naked, his pierced cock standing at attention, he had put on some more muscle, and his nipple piercings were just hanging off his pecs, I realized he had gauged up his nipple piercings.

Tom walked over to me slowly, locking eyes with me.  Tom spoke softly and said, “remember when we first fucked, you were in a sling, just like this.”  I let out a growl and shook my head; I still had a bit of popper brain.  He continued in a low seductive tone, “We have been so busy you and I haven’t had some alone time, everyone at the party used your hole; you are so sloppy and wet.”  He reached down and played with my hole. I could tell how loose I was, just an open gaping cum hole.  Tom got down into my face and gave me an incredible kiss. I loved the way he would slip his tongue into my mouth.  He now continued but whispering in my ear, “I am going to make love to you, then I am going to fuck you like I did that very first time.”  I knew the first time he fucked me was the first time he had ever been with a man, and almost two years later, he was taking us back to where we started.  I couldn’t be more in love and pigged out of mind at the same time.  He was inside me for what felt like a lifetime, and that’s how much time with him I wanted to spend.

Tom and I finished, and I just pinned him up against the wall, locked in a deep kiss with my drooling cock rubbing his leg.  He turned around and said, “give me the bug again, daddy,” and I lost it and was in him and losing my load deep into his guts. Tom and I finished, and the club was back open, and it seemed like everyone was back at work. Marco walked by me, and Tom coming out of the VIP room and looked at his watch.  He said, “about time you two love birds were done, did you clean up.  We have clients coming in fifteen minutes that have booked the room till 1 am).  Marco looked at me and said, “I do still want to talk to you,” and walked away.  Tom looked at me and said, “what was that about?”  I responded that I had no idea, but it was probably the continuation of the conversation we started at the party.

I was back in my office, closing up for the day.  Marco knocked on the door and asked if I had a few to finish our conversation.  I said, “of course, sit down, and let's talk.”  Marco started by telling me how much he loved it here, what a great place to work; I stopped him before any more ass-kissing.  I said “Marco, just ask me what you want to ask”  He said that he and his boyfriend had gone through a nasty breakup a little over a month ago, and he threw Marco out of the apartment.  First, I got mad that someone dared to treat my Marco like that, then it occurred to me, and I asked, “Marco, where are you staying?”  I thought maybe he was sleeping at the club, which would be fine, but it’s hard to sleep to 24/7 techno.  He said he had been staying on various friends couches.  I kind of knew where this was going, so I said, “Marco, do you want to take the suite? I don’t mean just use it but move in?”  He had the cutest smile and dimples and said, “if that’s ok,” I told him of course it was, but I would want to have some remodeling work done so it would be a little more suitable for living.  I would talk to Jackson and we could have it all done I a few weeks.  However, in the meantime, he could stay in our spare bedroom we had in our living space above the hotel.  I told him we do have some house rules. You leave your morning load in the cum jar in the fridge and, you have to come home with three loads in your hole for everyone to eat.  He stood up, turned around, dropped his very short shorts pulled his thong to the side, and said I have four brotherhood loads in me now.  I tackled him to the ground and sucked every last drop out of his perky ass.  When he knew I was done, he opened his mouth for me to share, but I had swallowed them, I said that was his rent payment.  Marco then asked how much rent would be.  I gave him my “are you stupid face,” and said there is no rent.  Then I stopped myself and said, if you want to pay rent, then once a month, you have to unload an ass full of cum into my mouth in the middle of the club where everyone can watch.

The time I spent with Tom in the VIP room made me realize that there hadn’t been any family time.  We had a large family with the addition of Jackson, Jake, and Eddy.  I wanted some time with just the four of us, myself, Tom, David, and Jacob.  When Marco left my office, I got back on my computer and started looking for destinations where we could have a long weekend.  Just expanding the club, new training facilities, and the hotel was not a time for an extended vacation, but a long weekend could work.  I found an Airbnb on the beach that was big enough for all of us to have plenty of space. I also want a place where it wouldn't be a problem if we got a little loud.  I found the perfect house right on the beach, so I booked it immediately for the coming weekend.  It wasn’t a nude beach or a gay beach so nude sunbathing was out, but we got plenty of sun and naked time by pool time at the club.  What I didn’t realize was the college nearby and that it was going to be spring break.  My plans for a sex-filled weekend away were going to get a little more interesting than I originally planned.  I was a big one for anyone we fucked knew they are taking toxic fuck sticks with a 100% conversion rate, but when you end up with a house packed full of hot college frat boy ass, things can get out of hand.

Part 33

I told the guys what I had done, I was afraid that Jackson, Jake, and Eddy might feel left out or like they weren’t actually family but just “add-ons.”  I got the opposite reaction, they were thrilled, and the three of them had talked that the four of us had has some quality time.  I was relieved.  I explained that I had only booked a place for a long weekend and, we would be gone Thursday and back on Monday.  They all said that sounded like a good time, but can we have a family orgy today.  I looked over to see Eddy on his back ass up, pushing how his growing prolapse, and said “Eddy hole hungry” in his best caveman voice.  I said, “why don’t we make this an even number,” let’s call Marco.  I texted Marco, and in 10 min he was down to just his thong and was sucking on Eddy’s prolapse while playing with his nipples that made his hole twitch.  I knew this was going to be a good family orgy.

Jackson shoved his face in my ass and, I immediately started eating that big muscle furry daddy hole.  I couldn’t remember the last time I got some quality time with his hole, I lovedevery minute of it. His hole was twitching to every flick of my tongue; then, I felt someone swallow my cock.  I didn’t look down to see who it was but based on the amount of their spit dripping off my balls, it was probably Jacob.  I got lost in the taste of Jackson’s hole and the cum that I was eating out of it.  Then I heard Jackson grunt and say, “you going spend all night eating or, are you going to plow it with that big pierced cock.”  I stood up and sank my entire cock into his cum slicked hole; Jacob was eagerly watching my cock slide into his dad.  I pulled my cock out of Jackson and, it was covered in cum and, since Jacob’s mouth was right there, I said, “clean it.”  Jackson got every spot of cum off my cock and then watched me push it back into his dad.  I saw Jacob getting the wild cock-crazed look in his eye and knew it was about to get rough, so I hollared, “I need poppers.”  Tom grabbed a bottle off the floor and tossed them to me, I realized Jacob was behind me, I took a hit as fast as I could, then I felt Jacob drive his cock into my sloppy hole.  I knew I didn’t have to worry about throwing Jackson a good fuck, I was about to be pounded so hard Jackson would feel it to.

I heard Marco’s phone ring and answered it while riding on David’s un-cut meat.  Marco was able to take the raw fuck down that David was throwing without missing a beat with whoever he was talking to.  Then I heard Marco so, go ahead and send him up.  I looked at Marco asked who was on the phone.  Marco told me a guy was coming up that wanted to fuck.  I said, “this is family orgy night, can’t he wait,”  Marco said he was a regular and had been fucked by every poz guy in the club that Marco sent him to, but none of their bugs took, including Marco’s, who was caring Jackson’s strain.  Marco looked at Jackson and said maybe if it comes from the source.  Jackson said it was fine as long as it was a pump and dump.  Jackson and I were still taking an absolute hammering from Jackob.

I looked around saw that Tom was just about elbow deep in Eddy.  Eddy was still very lean, which let me see Tom’s hand creating a bulge in his stomach.  Seeing Tom arm deep in Eddy almost pushed me over the edge but, this orgy was far from over.  I pushed Jackob out of my ass and moved out of the way and said, “fuck your dad, pig,” and Jacob lunged at his father, who was still face down ass up.  I looked around to see what other holes I had been missing, and David was sitting on the couch with Marco bouncing up and down like a little kid, begging David to recharge him.  I wanted David ass next but heard a knock at the door.  I told Marco to answer the door; as soon as he was off David’s cock, I flipped David over and started sucking on his furry hole.  I loved David’s musk and loved eating cum out of his ass.  I would suck cum out of David’s hole, then lean over and spit it into Jake’s mouth.  Jake was riding Eddy while Tom was punch fucked his rosebud.  I saw Marco answered the door and, in walked this good looking Asian stud who stood there taking in the sight of this pig orgy.  Jackson grunted and said that he was the cock he was looking, and told the kid to bend over and slide his ass under him.  Jackson knew getting Jacob out of his hole wasn’t going to happen.

The kid maneuvered under Jackson, who was on all fours, then position his hole, and Jackson sank into it.  The pounding Jacob was giving Jackson translated to Jackson fucking this Asian stud.  Jackson started grunting harder and faster, and I knew this kid was about to get the strain right from the source.  Jackson finished unloading into this Asian kid (he was probably in his early 20’s), then the kid extracted himself from under Jackson and left.

I was now balls deep in David, and I was having fond memories of his warm, inviting hole the first time I came to this bathhouse.  I was lost in my memories till I felt Jake drive his cock up my ass, fuck, he has a great toxic fuck stick.  Marco escorted the freshly seeded Asian stud out and was on his way back to join the party.  Before Marco could find a hole to fuck or a pole to sit on, I yelled, “EVERYONE STOP!”  Everyone froze in place, and then, I said, “Since I have put on a magic show so many times, it’s time I get a show to enjoy.”  “I want to see some father-son lovin,” I saw a grin come across Jackson’s, Jake’s, and Jacob’s face as they all positioned themselves in front of all of us that have moved onto the couch.

Jacob was the first to come up to his and give him a deep kiss, sliding his tongue deep into his dad’s mouth.  Jake and come up beside and was finger both Jacob and Jackson.  Jacob broke the kiss, and the three of them looked at me, then Jake said, “you want to see how daddy made us pigs, you want to see our dad fuck our holes, you want to see us beg for the seed that made us, is that what you want?”  I replied, “then I want to see you breed your father, empty his bug back into his hole.  Jacob then spoke up “you want to see what poz incest looks like, you want to see me and my toxic brother and father in some incest threesome, that turn all of you on?  You are all a bunch of sick pigs to watch this show.”

I watched as all three of them moved around each other like some perverted choreographed dance.  Being family, they all know just where to touch, lick, kiss, and fuck only the way a biological family can.  Jacob and Jake latched onto their father's tits, and you could tell Jackson was in daddy heaven.  He held his boy's heads and said, “that’s right, taste your dad, feed of me.”  Jake and Jacob got off their dad’s nipples, lifted his arms, took a deep inhale of their father's musk, and then started licking their dad’s pits clean.  Once they finished, they looked at the group of us sitting on the couch and, almost in unison, said, “we love the way our daddy tastes.”  Then they dropped down and started worshiping Jackson’s cock, sucking, licking, and, each time it brought up a dollop of pre-cum, they would tongue fight for it.  While they worked their Dad’s cock I could tell he had probably four fingers in each of their holes.

All of us sitting on the couch didn’t dare move or say a word; watching this was almost hypnotic.  We all knew that if anyone touched their cock, they would immediately blow their load.  Jake and Jacob stopped worshiping their dad’s cock and again looked at us on the couch; this time, Jackson spoke, “Do you want to see how I gifted my boys, turning them into the sex hounds you all enjoy.”  Jackson turned to Jake and some “come here son, dad has something to give you,” then the two started to make-out while Jacob sat close and watched.  Jackson broke off the kiss with Jake and looked Jake in the eyes, and said, “daddy has a gift for you, my beautiful boy, a gift that is going to open your world, a gift you can only get from me, a gift that will bind us in a new way.”  Jackson paused for a moment and continued by saying, “do you want your dad’s gift?” Jake replied, “yes, daddy give me your gift, take your son’s fertile hole and sow your seed; I will take your gift and multiply it in my body to share with others.”  Jake bent over in front of his father, and Jackson mounted his son, at first Jackson starting with long loving strokes of his cock inside his son.  The Jackson picked up the pace, and I could tell he was getting close, then Jackson said, “I am going to give you my seed, share it in the name of your father.”  Once Jackson had released his load into Jake he dismounted his son.  Jake turned to stare at us and started rubbing his body, feeling his flat stomach and large pecs, and giving each pierced nipple a little attention.

Then Jake began to speak while still running his hands over his perfectly sculpted body, “I am pregnant with my father’s gift, and I feel it growing and multiplying inside me.  I want to share this gift.  I want others to know freedom and the sexual heat that comes with my father’s gift.  I must spread my father’s seed.”  Then Jacob moved to his father and said, “Daddy, I want what you have given to my brother Jake, I want to know freedom and the sexual heat you have gifted to him.”  Jackson kissed Jacob profoundly and said, “I have given my gift to your older brother; he is now the torchbearer of this family’s gift, to him I leave the decision of the future of my gift.”  I saw Jacob now in front of Jake, and he was caressing Jake body saying, “daddy gave you a gift, it lives and breeds inside you, I want to know this gift.  I humbly ask you Jake, my older brother, the eldest son of our family may I share in the gift that our father has given to you.”  Jacob then pulled Jake in for a sensual and deep kiss.  Jake responded, “Jacob, the second son of our father's seed, I will share with you his gift so you may give to others.  Now my brother, open yourself to me so I can share with you and your body and may our father’s gift multiply inside you for you to share, with others.”  When Jake said “with others,” his eyes looked across all of us sitting and watching this play unfold.  While Jake was looking at us, Jacob had positioned himself under Jake, laying on his back with his legs up.  Jake then looked down at his brother and said, “now take our father’s gift,” and slid his cock into his brother’s hole.  They fucked like nothing I had ever seen, there was passion, lust but the speed and pace were measured with each stroke of Jake’s cock inside Jacob having a sense of purpose.  Then Jake started to speed up, and I saw him look down at his brother, “take our father’s gift, bring it deep into and let it multiple,” and he orgasmed into his brother.  Jake lowered himself onto Jacob and said, “now we are both the same with our father.”

Jackson, Jake, and Jacob started to move in unison toward us, none of still not saying a word or moving a muscle.  They sat down in front of use and Jacob spoke, “You have all received the bounty of my father, given to me by my brother.  I have watch how each of you has shared his gift, spreading our father's gift not to just each other but so many more.  I am thankful for each of you and for multiplying the gift that started when my father placed it in my brother's fertile field.”  Then Jake went to David and said, “may I please tase of my father's seed that lives and grows in your body.”  Then Jacob opened his mouth and swallowed David’s cock; we were all so on edge that David blew almost immediately.  Jacob then took the cum in his mouth and kissed Jake, pushing all of David’s seed into Jake’s mouth.  When Jake had David’s seed, he did the same as his brother and kissed his father, giving David’s seed to Jackson.  Jackson swallowed David’s seed and said, “thank you for multiplying my gift.”  This same series of events took place for all of us sitting on the couch.  After Jacob had drained each of us, he said, “that is the story of how dad’s seed was eventually passed to you.”

The events that had just happened in front of me were the most erotic and breathtaking things I had ever seen.  We all watch how a father and his sons formed a bond that we all now share.

Part 34

Our vacation weekend had finally come around, the businesses were growing, and there was plenty of cock around the club to keep everyone satisfied.  Our family had developed a reputation, and I was known as the popper cock pig.  Occasionally a patron would slip a bottle of popper under my nose, and I would always take a deep huff.  A few times I had taken a few more than I should, I ended up in the darkroom bent over a fuck bench with guys lining up to fuck me.  When I got home after a poppers bender, I couldn’t get Jacob’s face out of my ass.  I would usually give up trying and just go to bed and let him eat me out till his heart’s content.  I felt bad because Tom had to sleep somewhere else, but that usually meant he was either getting David’s poz cum up this hole or sucking on Eddy's prolapse.  A couple of times when I went to bed with Jacob slurping away at my wet and sloppy hole, Jake would come in and do a quick pump and dump into his brother. We were a family of pigs, we also knew how to run a business, and work always came before play.

It was Friday morning, and the four of us were ready to have our little getaway to the beach.  We packed light, mostly bathing suits and lube. I think we each brought one set of street clothing.  I knew of some great wine bars, and steakhouses and I wanted to have at least “date night.”  We were all packed, said goodby to everyone and, we were off.  The place was just under an hour's drive. I was driving with Jacob upfront, which let Tom and David in the back seat.  Before too long, I heard the familiar sounds of someone slobbering on cock. I had to threaten Tom and David to keep it in their pants.  We got to the beach house, it was three stories, with the first floor having a veranda and door right on the boardwalk.  We settled in, no point in picking bedrooms we decided we would be swapping partners each night.  Our final night, we reserved for a group activity.  We settled in and realized it was almost dinner time, and we had skipped lunch, so we got dressed and headed out to a local steak and lobster place.  When we got back from dinner, we were all a little tipsy and very horny, I decided I wanted to spend the night with my furball (David).  There was nothing like his furry ass, full bush, and incredible pits.  I loved waking up next to David; there was nothing better than his pits first thing in the morning.  I would smell and eat his pits for at least an hour.  When we woke up that first morning, I spent a good hour in David’s pits.  However, while I was worshiping those musky pits, Jacob came in and demanded that we let him eat any cum left in our holes.

Once everyone was up and had done their preparations for the day, we picked out our speedos and went to enjoy a quiet morning on the back veranda, which was right on the boardwalk.  The wall was high, so people couldn’t look in; this gave us privacy to sit and enjoy morning coffee.  We all sat talking and remembering how we started this little poz family of ours.  We would tell each other stories of our sexual escapades that he had with others in our family and some of the more “piggy” experiences we each had inside the club.  Jacob told us the time he put himself in the sling in the middle of the club to have guys breed and fuck him. That wasn’t that unusual. We had all done it.  What did surprise us was he gave $200 to one of the staff to stay with him, and after each fuck he would push the load out into a cup.  He “hired” this staff member because he was tall and everyone wanted his cock.  Jacob was using him as bait to get dick.  Jacob would get another load to add to his cup, and the kid would give the cum giver some good hole opening strokes of his cock.  Ok, now that was piggy, what got all our cocks hard was the picture of the cup.  It was an average glass tumbler, and it was over half full; Jacob told us it was 120 loads.  Then David spoke up and told us a few times when a potential training client was on the fence about the money; Eddy would ask if they would like to see a trick.  They guys always said “yes,” and Eddy would drop his shorts and as they fell, he would push out his prolapse then say, “I am here seven days a week, whenever you want to cum on it.”  We exchanged stories, all of us with growing wet spots in our speedo.  Finally, Tom broke and said, I need you inside me.  Tom dropped his speedo, show that plump muscle ass, and then pulled my cock out.  I asked, “You want lube?”  Tom spat on my dick, sat down, and then looked at David and said, “where were we.”  I started to fuck him, and he looked at me and said, “I want you in me. I didn’t say fuck me.” So we continued to talk with Tom dismounting off my cock.

We then noticed that the quiet of the morning was getting loud fast.  We all stood up to see what all the commotion was.  The wall came up just below our pecs. We looked and saw a rapidly growing number of what looked to be college kids on the beach.  We stood there for a moment and saw all the shirtless college muscle boy and some sporting some significant bulges in front and bubble butts in back.  As we looked at the boys on the beach, and a group of frat boys came walking past our house.  I saw one of them do a double-take, I started having fantasies of having a few of these guys in our place.  I fantasized how hot it would be to have our raw cock in some hungry frat holes.

The one out of the group that did a double-take while walking by stopped and caused the entire group of fifteen jocks to stop.  He started talking to the group in a low tone, so I couldn’t hear.  The last thing I wanted was to deal with a group of homophobic frat idiots.  While this one jock was talking, they kept glancing back at us.  David spoke up and said, “why don’t we all go inside, maybe get dressed and see what stores are around.”  I figured David just wanted us all inside, and I agreed; while I was sure we could hold our own with this group, they had numbers even though we had size.  We started walking inside, and the one whispering to the group yelled, “HEY, WAIT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU.”  It sounded aggressive, but maybe not, so I turned and said, “what’s up.”  This kid started walking toward us, and the entire pack followed; Tom, Jackob, and David were right behind me should this go bad.

They walked up to the wall and was eye level with me, then said in a hushed tone, “you guys the ones that own the bathhouse about an hour from here.”  I looked and said in a suspicious tone, “yes.”  He turned around to the group and said, “yea bros these are the guys.”  My muscles started to tense, ready for a fight. The closer these guys got, the more muscular I realized they were.  The kid looked back at me, saying, “you pozzed my older brother,” and I felt all the color run out of my face.  We never pozzed anyone that didn’t ask or want it, so I knew I was safe there.  The kid started to describe his brother.  He described the guy Marco brought up that night for Jackson to poz.  I was curious as to where this was going, I was beginning to relax.

The kid spoke again, “would you do the same for me, he hasn’t had his fuck flu so he can’t give me your strain.”  I could not believe what I was hearing. In front of his frat buddies, this guy was asking for gay sex and wanted to get knocked up.  I felt Tom’s hand slip into my speedo and pushed his finger up my ass.  In my ear, Tom whispered, “I brought four bottles of fresh poppers,” and my knees when weak.  The kid said, “one more thing.”  I couldn’t imagine what else he could want.  He asked, “can you poz the rest of my frat bros here.”  My mind was awash in thoughts and sexual positions for this frat fuck pig, and then I said, “why do you want our dna.”  He replied, “easy since your friend hopefully pozzed my brother has been a total dick pig, and we want the same.  Before I could speak David opened the gate saying, “come on in, my ass is starting to sweat.”  One of the boys said as he pass by David, “then sit on my face and let me lick that sweaty ass clean.”  I didn’t know what to think as twenty perfectly sculpted frat boys entered our house.  The smell of all their sweaty musk was making my balls churn.  I knew I could get at least two pozzing loads out but then not enough cum to give each of them what they wanted.

The “leader” of this pack of man meat turned to Tom and said, “I am sure that you guys can’t inject all of us, but could you do half?”  Tom replied with a wicked grin and said, “I think that’s more than workable.”  We were all stood there as their “leader” was selecting who would get our blessed seed.  I watched as he picked a diversity of builds and nationalities. I felt like I was doing a pozzing at the UN.  After the ten were selected and stepped forward, this kid told the rest of them to put on a show saying, “we want to get good loads out of these studs, so put on a display that rivals any porn they have seen.”  Fuck, we were getting ass and a show.  What I thought was going to be a quiet weekend now became a college pozzing party.  I told one of the boys where I had a bottle of lube, and he ran up to my room to get it, then the four of us each took a boy, bent him over the first available piece of furniture.  The other three of the ten just bent over and waited for their turn.  I was eating out the leader, getting him good and wet, then I heard him say, “you two come down here and eat your brothers out, get them sloppy wet for these guys to gift.”  Fuck I was rock hard, almost painfully hard. I stood up to put some lube on my cock and asked the kid, “You want me to take my piercing out?”  He responded, “no, I want you to tear me up so that your seed sinks in deep, get me pregnant daddy”  The minute I heard him say “daddy” I was balls deep in his hole.  I fucked him rough and hard, and Tom, David and Jacob were doing the same to their bottoms.  The guys that were eating the other six holes getting them ready for us had started fucking the guys they were eating out.  I looked over, and one of the tops said, “I am not going to cum in him, I am making him loose and ready for you.”

I looked up and saw the rest of the guys not getting pozzed were putting on quite a show.  One of them was like me, a total popper pig, and they were feeding him.  I saw the glazed-over look in his eyes, and he was like an animal, drooling and hungry for cock, cum, holes, anything he could get his hands on.  It was hot to watch and made me lose my cum load into the stud in front of me.  Once I had come down, the kid turned around and said, “thank you for the gift, I am free.”  Then I saw him go up to the rest of the guys putting on one hell of a show.  I took a second to catch my breath for the next hole; as I passed Jacob, I said, “Am I like that on poppers?”  He said, “not at all; you are far less composed and tame.”  I slapped his ass and moved to the next bottom.  This collage pozzing went on for some time, and these boys showed no sign of slowing down.  The leader of this pack of pigs said, “Ok, let these guys relax while we give them a show.”

Then this group of college boys became some type of perverted theater group.  They showed us the story of how they became a frat family, starting with the lead boy telling us how he was alone in school with no one to fuck.  Then he went on to describe one of the other guys in this group, who walked over to him, then they started to fuck.  The way they fucked was beautifully obscene with all the ass eating, kissing, and fucking in every position known to man.  Then he spoke again, saying, “then he walked in and saw me fucking, telling this bottom under me, how I wish I had a charged cock.”  “He didn’t say a word but got behind me and started to press his cock into my hungry trench.”

The play went on, showing us how this group of pigs because the frat they are today.  I could almost blow again, but I wanted to save that for tonight.  Once all of these frat studs had seeded each other while making sure they didn’t fuck or cum in the ten we had gifted.  I handed them some towels, and they refused, and the leader said, “we can clean up our own mess.”  Then we watched as they licked, sucked, and kissed every drop of cum and sweat each other had.  They were careful not to eat the holes of the ten that we had given our seed to.  Once they were done, I gave the leader the phone number to the club and ask for Marco and tell him I sent you; you guys can have a day on us.  I also explained how we were part of a bigger family and they could get more of the same strain.  They all thanked us with a deep kiss then headed out to the beach.

Part 35

After our little college fuck party, we were all pretty drained and had missed lunch.  We were all sitting on the couch naked out floppy dicks still slick with cum from whatever bottom we last pulled out of.  Jacob said, “ok, I need to move, or I will never get up.”  We were all too tired to respond and just watch Jacob get up to watch him drop to his knees.  I assumed he lost his balance, and then I remembered how much Jacob liked cum from holes.  The holes had left, but there was cum still on our cocks.  Jacob went down the line sucking all our cocks clean.  He wasn’t trying to get anyone off; he was just a good husband by cleaning our cocks.  When Jacob had finished with mine, I had him stand up so I could clean his cock.

I announced to the boys that I had arranged a surprise for tonight, they all complained that they were too tired to go out.  I said, “we aren’t going out but, we need to shower and put on your best underwear.”  They gave me a funny look, but we all headed upstairs to shower and put on clean underwear.  We all worked and lived at a bathhouse, and it was almost strange when we had to put on street clothes.  The closest thing most of us got to being dressed was in leather or latex kink gear.  The bathrooms were not as big as at home, so we each showered separately.  I was the first one, so I could be out and dressed when my surprise arrived.  They were begging me for clues to what I had planned, and Tom even got a bottle of poppers.  I jumped into the shower before Tom had a chance to take the top off the bottle.  I finished my shower, dried off, put on a thong, and headed downstairs.  David gave me a wolf whistle as I headed downstairs.  I had never worn a thong, but its effect of rubbing on my always hungry hole was a welcome feeling.  I might have to wear thongs more often.

Right on time, the doorbell rang.  I found in the doorway a tanned and very furry muscle bear.  He smiled, shook my hand, and asked if I could help him unload the car.  I then followed him out to his car to start unloading the food and his kitchen tools.  I had hired a professional chef, so we could all have a home-cooked meal without any of the work.  I had selected this chef because he would make any man a bottom, gay or straight.  He immediately set to work by unpacking all the food, putting some pans on the stove, and taking his clothes off.  I had found a bear naked chef for hire for private events.  He stripped down to just a jockstrap and put on an apron.  Right before he got started, he asked me if the jock was ok or if I wanted the full monty.  I said, “I love the way it frames your ass, will I get to see the rest later?”  He replied, “The only way I serve my food is completely naked, I like to give my food a good presentation.”

My husbands were coming downstairs and commented on how wonderful the food smelled, and then they saw the chef.  Tom walked up to our hunky chef and said, “Is there something I can taste.” Then Adam (our chef) said, “nothing is ready yet, but here try this,” and he lifted his arm, and Tom gave Adam’s pit a good cleaning.  I was setting the table and didn’t see what happened between Adam and Tom.  However, I could tell when my men were in heat, so I told them to leave the chef alone.  I said, “he is here to make dinner, not be the dinner.”  Adam looked over and said, “I love when guys look and event taste, but that’s about as far as I go.”  Adam explained he loved to cook almost naked and love to cook for others and decided to create a business.  He said, “let's start with this,” and pulled out a bottle of wine and poured a glass for each of us.  We sat around talking with our eyes glued to Adam, especially when he bent over to check the oven.  I could swear I saw that furry hole wink at me.

After a little under an hour, he said that dinner was ready.  We took our places at the table and saw that he had plated our dishes, and they were waiting on the island.  Adam took off his apron and jockstrap and proceeded to bring us out plates keeping them at cock height for us to see our food and his rapidly growing cock.  Once he had served all of us, he set off to cleaning the kitchen.  Jacob said to him, “why don’t you join us. I can see you made extra.”  Adam said he wanted to keep things as professional as possible, while he thought we were all sexy, he didn’t want his business to go from cooking to escorting.  I said, “we promise to keep our hands to ourselves.  We are a big family where everyone sits down to eat together.  Make yourself a plate and sit your furry butt down.  If it makes you feel better, you can put your jock back on.”  Adam thought for a second and said, “ok,” and quickly fixed himself a plat, put his jock back on, and sat down.  We all started talking, eating, and opened another bottle of wine.  We were all happy, tipsy, and as usual, horny.  We asked Adam if he was single, he said he had an on again off again boyfriend, but they were more fuck buddies.  David noticed the new looking biohazard tat on his pec placed right around his nipple and asked him, “how long you been poz.”  Adam ignored the question and started telling us about the wine he had just opened.  We don’t get pushy with people about their poz story, for some, it wasn’t a happy event, or they don’t celebrate it as we do.  We took the hint and moved on to other topics, but I could tell this muscle bear was trying to work up the courage to say something.  I waited for a break in the conversation to ask Adam to tell us more about him.  I was hoping to give him an opening to say what he so desperately wanted to say.

I said, “Adam, how long have you lived in the area, are most of your clients local?”  Adam responded, telling us a little more about the business, but I could tell that’s not what was on his mind.  I noticed a bottle of poppers sitting on the floor. I knew they were closed but wanted a reason to bend over in full view of Adam.  I knew men well enough, get some blood to their cock, and they will tell you anything.  My plan worked as I stook up, Adam said, “guy’s I have a confession.”  Jacob said, “if you say your not a chef, I am going to call bullshit.”  Adam replied saying, “I am a chef, and yes, this is my business and what I do, but when I found out who I was cooking for, I went and got this tattoo.”  David figured it was ok to ask again, “when did you get pozzed?”  Adam replied, “I am negative, but your family is known for having the best strains around. I was hoping you guys would knock me up.”  Adam continued,”We could do the meal in exchange for your gift.” I could tell he was getting nervous because none of us had said anything yet.  Tom replied, “bullshit, we are paying you for your work.  We always gift freely.”  Then Jacob asked, “how did you know about our family strain?”  Adam replied, “you guys are famous on a poz chasing site, guys post when they are pozzed by anyone in your family.  I don’t think it’s true that Jackson, Jake, and you Jacob are brothers and father.”  I said, “they are, and you should see them tell the story.”  Adam said, “you meant to hear them tell the story,” I corrected him, “nope, I said to see.”  I saw a wet spot forming on the pouch of his jock.  David said in a low seductive town as he got up from the table and stood behind Tom, “We can show you another story, the story of the four of us,” he started working Tom’s pierced nipples.  Jacob said, “let’s go to the living room.  We will have more space.”  Adam said, “let me clean the kit…” Jacob cut him off by repeating, “let’s go to the living room.”

We put Adam on the couch and moved the coffee table out of the way.  David laid on his stomach and started, “I had been married to Jacob for several years; he always knew just what my ass wanted.”  Jacob mounted his husband and easily fed his entire pierced cock into David.  David looked up at Adam, “he knew how much I loved him, and one night after I had been off PreP for several months, he took off the rubber and gave me his gift.  The gift that he got from his brother Jake,” David faked an orgasm and rolled off David.  David continued, “One day I was at the club showing off my wears,” he slapped his ass, “when this one came in, offering his ass in exchange for mine so I gave him my poz fuck hole,” I slid into David balls deep, and sensually slid up and down inside his hole.”  David continued “then this one,” and he thrust his ass up “didn’t give me his ass after I gave him mine, a deal is a deal.”  David started turning over, so I seduced him.  I mounded David’s cock and was slowly riding it. David continued, “He took me and my husband, where we spread our seed to multiply in him.  He had his doubts but now we share freely.”  I dismounted David’s cock.  I started to suck on David’s exposed head of his un-cut meat.  David looked at Tom “then this one came in. He was innocent and fresh.”  Tom leaned down and gave David a deep kiss and started running his hands all over David’s body.  Jacob let out a growl “this one that didn’t know what he wanted, but we did.”  David stood up and put his arms around Jacob, “Jacob and I waited to see how this flower would bloom in our garden.”  David sat down on the couch next to Adam, who’s jock was soaking up lots of pre-cum.  Jacob joined David on the other side of Adam.  I knew where this was going, and I walked over to Tom and grabbed him by the waist, looking him straight in the eye.  David continued, “this one was curious,” pointing to Tom, “he wanted to explore.”  I told him he should seek, and he would find his answer, in a dark room in a sling.  There he would stand and make a decision.  Jacob and I would know what kind of flower was going to bloom.”  David was now rubbing his hands up and down Adam’s thigh while Jacob was sensually working Adam’s rock hard nipples.  David continued, “Tom made his decision,” I turned around, Tom slipped into my hole.  “Then the boy bloomed,” I pulled off Tom’s cock turned, and kissed him as Tom turned away from me.  I slipped inside Tom, David continued, “this one took our seed into his body to multiple so he could share in both our love and DNA.”

We all could tell that Adam’s mind was awash in lust that needed to be unleashed. He was so tentative about asking us to convert him we needed to change that.  Jacob softly said into Adam’s ear, “do you want to taste of our family, drink our seed and continue our brood.”  Adam just said, “poz me.”  I walked over and gave Adam a deep kiss and said, “then give yourself to us, and join our song.”  I got Adam to turn around on the couch, so his ass was off the edge. Jacob slid off the couch and slipped his tongue into Adam's twitching hole.  The erotic touch of Jacob after the show we put no had Adam panting and begging to be used and fucked, telling us he needed to be a real pig, a poz pig.

We then spent the rest of the night feasting on Adam’s body and filling his hungry hole.  Each time one of our cock’s touched his hole, it was sucked in.  We spent the night in sweet pig sex, the four of us exploring Adam; while he was no virgin, we were teaching him how to be a pig.