A hard week...

Part 42

My phone chirped with a message from Adam.  He had gone to the condo, and no one was there.  I told him where we were and what room.  I turned over Tom and told him Adam was on his way for his morning load.  Tom was already getting out of bed with his morning piss hard cock and heading to the bathroom.  Adam walked in, and I had already greased my cock.  Adam immediately mounted my cock and started fucking himself good, and it didn’t take me long to cum.  His riding was hell on my full bladder.  I told him, “you going to want to tighten your hole after this.”  He looked at me and then realized I was pissing into his hole.  I have to give Adam credit. He didn’t leak a drop.

When Tom came back from the bathroom, Adam had left.  Tom said he was taking it easy this morning. He didn’t have any clients till the afternoon.  I got out of bed, told him to get in his training uniform he had a client in 30 minutes.  When you get fucked as often as me, your body knows what is expected.  I knew I would sweat, I just cleaned my insides.  Usually, a cock or 40 find their way into my toxic hole sooner or later.  I like everything clean and cummy.

After the family was converted and posted signs about the newly identified strain, I didn’t feel the need to provide a waver to every pig that raw fucked my hole.  I was concerned that the rate of the business's expansion, the sex-hungry nature of the family; we were going to poz every bareback pig in a 20-mile radius.

I finished getting ready; Tom was in his uniform.  I had picked out some spandex short shorts to wear and no shirt.  You could see my pierced nipples and my pierced cock in my shorts.  Tom gave me a deadpan stare.  I knew he was going to have a hard time being professional with me dressed like this.  I just stuck my pierced tongue out. Tom was trying hard not to take me right there.  We went to the gym, and I put in a hard workout, really pushed myself.  Tom cocked an eyebrow and said, “you know what you get after a hard workout?”  I said, of course, “I get to fuck that guy.”  I pointed to the trainer that I saw take his client into the locker room.  The trainer saw and heard me, he smiled and walked over.  Looking at Tom, he asked, “did he push himself?”  Tom wanted my ass or my cock and always got it, but this trainer was hole I hadn’t had before.  Tom responded quickly, “No, he was lazy, he gets nothing.”  It was cute Tom trying to keep me for himself.  I looked at the trainer and said, who’s name is on your paycheck?  The trainer looked at me “the same guy that is going to plow me with his pierced cock.”  This hunky trainer came over, lifted my arm, and took a deep sniff of my pits and then a slow lick.  I heard David clear his throat, meaning no sex on the gym floor.  I said, “there’s no one here, but your right.”  The trainer and I went down into the locker room and back to the fuck floor.  Before we started walking away, is said to Tom, “honey, you can come watch, jerk off in the corner while I rail this kid.”  Tom whispered in my ear, “the minute the condo is done, you are sitting on my arm.  You will be my meat puppet.”  We got to the fuck pad, and the trainer unzipped his compression leggings.  He had an incredible ass, and his hole was slick with cum.  I pressed into him, and he turned, “I am already breeding your family bug, but I could use the recharge.”  Tom spoke up, “I did that.  Go ahead fuck my leftovers.”  Tom could be a catty bitch; it was all in good fun.  I fucked this trainer mercilessly. He wanted a recharge then I was going to grind my cum deep into his hole.  I had finished with the trainer, his pants still down he looked at Tom’s hard cock.  I looked at Tom, “go ahead, fuck my sloppy seconds.”  The trainer was about to object till he fingered his hole, realizing he was sloppy.

I took a shower in the locker room and put on my new uniform.  I headed off to my office to get some work done.  I was walking across the pool area to my office in the back of the property, I saw Adam’s youngest skimming the pool.  He looked good, wearing only a club jockstrap, he has great ass, just like his dad.  I haven’t talked to the kid yet; he kept his eyes down as I walked by.  I should introduce myself, I am his boss and could be the guy that knocked him up.  I said, “good morning,” and he just tried to act like I wasn’t there. He continued cleaning the pool.  This kid was either afraid of me, or ashamed of what he did.  I wasn’t about to let anyone for feeling bad for healthy sexual desire.  I figured I would have some fun, break the ice.  I sat down on a lounge near where he was working.  I started talking about the weather, such a warm and sunny day.  I just kept talking and getting naked.

I had all my clothes off and took a running start at the kid.  I tackled him, and we both went into the pool.  He scrambled to get his head above water. The minute he breached the surface, we were nose to nose.  I grabbed the back of his head, pulling him in for a deep kiss.  I broke the kiss, “now will you talk to me?”  The kid cracked a smile, told me he was worried about losing his job.  I asked if he did anything wrong, he said the only thing was fucking me that night.  I asked him if he got in trouble with his dad or anyone from my family.  He said, “no, I feel ashamed, I raped you.”  Ok, this had to stop now, it had been days since he fucked, and he thinks he raped me.  I told him first, you can’t rape someone who wants it.  There are cases where things can go too far and becomes rape, but he is not that guy.  I further explain if everyone that worked here got fired for fucking me, we would have no staff.  There was the one trainer that no one had fucked, yet.  He explained that he wanted my bug but was ashamed to ask.  I asked him if he had conversations with his dad about his feelings before the incident, he said “no.”  I looked at him in the eye, “you did nothing wrong, I am a slut, and plenty of guys were in my hole.  You should always get their permission, but I get it.  Bug chasing is [banned word], your just out of high school working at a bathhouse, and your boss is a slut.  This makes for the perfect cocktail for your hormones to go into overdrive and my hole to suck you in.  I said, if anything, (I got up on the side of the pool to bend over) “it’s this thing's fault,” I started fingering my hole.  The kid was transfixed, and I loved an audience.  I said, “let’s get a drink and talk.”  He said that Marco would be expecting him, I told him I would text Marco that he was with me.  He mentioned he was too young for a drink, is said, “I meant, water or soda.  I don’t drink on the job unless it’s cum for a squirting cock.

I grabbed us a couple of towels, and we dried off while heading to my office.  I told him to take that wet jock off, I have another one he could wear.  We were both naked and hard sitting in my office.  I said first, “what is your name?”  He replied, “Adrian.”  He seemed to have calmed down, his eyes were fixed on my cock.  I had to stop him, or I was going to breed him.  My clothes were still outside; it was a perfect excuse to put my cock away.  He said he was very self-conscious because everyone would touch and flirt when they worked but not with him.  I started to laugh, I explained that’s because he was special.  He already understood the new family strain and wanted it, he was also horny, but no one would play with him.  I couldn’t imagine being a horny, sexy teenager at a bathhouse, and no one would even finger me.

I explained, “no one touches you because you are off-limits, your dad want’s to be the one that stings you, and I am trying to sting him.”  This situation was a quandary, but then I had a hog worthy idea.  I called Adam and gave him the short version of what just transpired between Adrian and me.  I put Adam on speaker, “I think I have a solution that will solve everyone’s problem.  Adam, you will keep coming for your morning breeding.  Adrian can use any hole in my family. The first to get the family bug gives it to the other.  This would provide Adrian some relief and still ensure that unique bug sharing family incest bond.  Adam agreed, Adrian was smiling from ear to ear.  I told Adam I had to go I had a horny teenager that needs to bust in my hole.  Adam said over the speakerphone, “Adrian, you need to know a couple of things.  First, I love you, and you can talk to me about anything.  Second, fuck that hog stupid, take out all the sexual frustration on his loose and sloppy hole.”  I protested out loud, “I am not a sloppy holed pig!”  Adam said, “Adrian, how many fingers easily slide into his hole, and does he have cum in it.”  Adrian replied, “my entire hand, and yes, there is cum.”  I turn my head, “you don’t have your…” his was inside my ass.  I said, “ok you all win, I am just a poz pig slut.”  Adam said, “yep, now fuck him stupid Adrian!”  Adam hung up the phone, then Adrian slid his cock into my hole next to his hand.  He said he had never done this before, and it was incredible.  Whatever he was doing felt amazing.  I asked, “what are you doing?”  Adrian replied, “jerking off my cock in your ass.”  I tried to look back but couldn’t see what was happening.

I heard the door to the office open, and Adrian froze like he was doing something wrong.  “Why did you stop?”  Adrian replied, “I heard the door.”  I told him it was fine and probably Jacob.  Jacob came around the corner and saw what was happening, didn’t even pause as he walked past us to his office.  Jacob said, passing me, “It looks like Eddy isn’t the only fist pig in the family.”  I threw a pen at him as he went by.  I then heard the familiar grunts of a man unloading his cock.  I felt him give me a nice load, then it kept going and going and going.  This kid was driving so much cum into me it was starting to run out.  I yelled for Jacob.  Jacob saw the emergency and immediately got under my hole to drink the outpouring cum.  We had new floors put in, and I didn’t want cum to get on them, and Jacob is a feltching pig.  There was an obscene about of cum that came from Adrian.  I asked him if that was normal.  Adrian explained that when jerks-off, he does it with a condom to catch all the cum, “makes easier cleanup.”  I asked, “have you seen a doctor about this?” He said, “no, it was a bit embarrassing.”  I said, “we have a doctor if he wanted to see him.  I told him I would schedule an appointment for him during his working hours.  I didn’t want him missing school.  The kid finished and walked out to go back to work.  Jacob, though he got all the cum out of my hole, we were both wrong.  My guts brought up another massive load of cum; Jacob didn’t miss a drop.  We compared notes on the volume of cum that kid produced, it was cum from a fire-hose.  When that kid converts, we could jar and sell that much cum.  I also had an idea of where to put him in the business once we opened “The Donut Shop”.  Adrian went to see the doctor and found out it was a type of condition where he produced vast amounts of cum.  I asked if there was a down-side, Dr. Nick said just the one where he should cum at least once a day.  His producing that much seed would have no where to store it.  I said to the doctor, “you’re telling me I have a horny teenager that shoots bucks of cum and needs to do so several times a day.”  Dr Nick replied flatly, “yep.”  This was going to be interesting.  I would need to get a load out of Adrian to mix in some pancake batter.  I would start making cum cakes for my family of pigs.  I want to see if anyone notices.

Part 43

Vic started his internship with me.  I was grateful for the help, and I needed to order from Adam’s store anyway.  Adam was clear that his son’s ass didn’t get me a discount but taking his does.  Jacob ran the idea past me of live sex shows in the club and out by the pool.  I asked him how much. He said just some construction for space; it would be cages on stages.  I asked the next obvious question, where are we getting the talent.  Jacob said, “the local college.”  I said it sounded fine and bounded off to go find fresh meat that wanted to fuck for cash.  The club was starting to have the problem of being too busy, and either people having to wait or not get in at all.  I didn’t like people not getting in but there is only so much space.  There was a broken-down building between the coffee shop and us.  That old office building was from the 1920’s and had an incredible marble lobby, even if the rest had gone to hell.  I wasn’t keen on the idea of another construction project.  The parking lot conversion, purchasing the coffee shop building, and remodeling the condo had taken a bite out of our cash reserves.  I was going to bring it up tonight over family dinner. However, tonight was the reveal of the new community bedroom.  I had an idea for that building, wrote it on a note, and left it on Jacob’s desk, it read, “Kink House”

We all got home, where Jackson and Jake were waiting for all of us to arrive.  Eddy was the last home as usual. Once we were all assembled, Jackson let us into the new master bedroom.  He had removed the playroom to make the bedroom bigger.  The room was a half-circle, he had merged all the existing rooms, leaving us with four bathrooms for this one bedroom.  The beds faced inward, with custom bed frames made from solid wood and steel frames, giving each bed a metal canopy.  In the middle of the room was a large rectangular ottoman that could spin.  The covering could be easily changed to custom-fitted play sheets that Adam’s shop had made.  The sling was now on steel arm and track so it could be positioned anywhere in the room.  A hope chest was at the foot of each bed, designed for easy storage of sex toys and play sheets.  Attached to the walls were tie-downs, making it easy to connect whatever bondage you wanted.  Jackson made changes to the bathroom with upgrades for cleaning, expanded showers, and new toilets to save water.  We were all amazed at what he had done. We were all horny because all of our poz cocks were drooling out family bug juice into each of our shorts.

Eddy was the first to speak, asking if this place was for sleeping or just for the family to have a nightly rut with easy bed access.  Jackson just smiled.  I had a bit of tear coming.  While this new space was incredible, it carried a lot of symbolism.  My mind took a quick trip back in time to when I was so freaked when I had run out of PreP and gotten pozed to where I am now.  David said, “Jackson there is an extra bed, care to tell us something.  Jackson said, “no, I assumed we would have guests occasionally.”  Jacob replied, “you think people will want to sleep in our fuck den?”  I looked at Jacob, “we have fucked all of our friends.”  This place was incredible. It was going to be fun to hear how much fucking actually went on in the night.  We could break in the new bedroom later, but we had some family business to discuss.

David, Jake and I set out to making dinner, and Jackson rolled out some initial plans for the “The Coffee Shop.”  The building was designed to have three medium-size stores and was zoned for food or general use.  Jackson explained that taking the walls down was easy, and because of the general state of disrepair, it would be easier to demo.  I explained the idea that me and Jacob had of keeping it a coffee shop in the morning then later in the afternoon, the connecting walls to the bar would be opened.  There were logistics about when the bar opened that might prevent anyone under 21 from getting coffee.  Jacob said he would call some friends in the city department and find out what could be done.  Eddy said, “ok, what’s the catch.”  I knew what he meant, he was referring to what makes this place different from other bars or coffee shops.  I explained my ideas of “shots.”  Collage kids were easy to hire, pay them double what they would get anywhere else, and they can jerk off on the job.  I was confident this wouldn’t be a problem.  I said I would hire a good mix of age, race and body types, this way, any customer to have a shot from either the espresso machine or one of the staff’s cocks.  Jake looked at me, “fuck is everything about cum with you?”  I replied, “bring me your hole and I will show you.”  “I am sleeping in your bed tonight,” Jake replied.

We were about to disband the family meeting and watch a movie or something; usually, everyone did their own thing for a while before bedtime or orgy time.  While we were a big family, everyone needed some alone time or had something they needed to do that wasn’t work-related.  I assumed tonight would be an orgy night.  I shot a text to Marco telling him to come by tonight and check out the new sleeping / fucking space.  Marco replied that he would love to and could he bring his boyfriend.  \I didn’t know Marco was dating someone, let alone had a boyfriend.  I asked the family if anyone knew, no one did.  Jake spoke up and said, “I love new meat to fuck.”  I replied, “Jake, he is Marco’s boyfriend, and he gets to decide how much of him he shares.”  A few moments later, Jacob’s phone rang.  Jacob conversation revolved around telling someone it was ok and not a problem, he was sure no one would have a problem.  We all looked and Jacob.  Jacob explained that Marco’s boyfriend was neg, and Marco had told him about our poz family dynamic.  Marco asked if we minded rubbering up when playing with his boyfriend.  Jacob said Marco would bring a bunch of condoms from the club, he knew we didn’t have any in the condo.  We were all poz loving pigs, but we also loved Marco.  We were not about to get in the way of his happiness over a condom.  However, I knew how that went for me, I was a PreP boy before this family.  Now I was the primary breeding ground for the perfect bug; things change around this much testosterone.  Marco showed up with his boyfriend, he was a thick muscle bear with a great smile and a great ass.  We tried not to overwhelm Marco’s boyfriend with a bunch of questions. This large family can be overpowering at times.  We did give introductions and which one was related or married to who.  He introduced himself as Teddy, said it was a nick name and it has just stuck.

We all started to get very handsy with each other, and cocks began coming out, and the sounds of kissing could be heard.  I asked Marco if he wanted to see the room before the party headed that way.  I took Marco to the bedroom and showed him all of Jackson's fantastic work and all the fuck possibilities.  Marco’s boyfriend just stood there with his mouth open.  I wanted Marco’s new man to feel at home, I looked at him and said, “close your mouth; you’re not a codfish,” in my best Mary Poppins.  I walked up to Marco’s and moved behind him, and whispered in his ear, “what do you think?”  I snaked my hand around and down his body to his throbbing member.  I kept giving Marco quick glances to make sure I wasn’t stepping over any boundaries.  I told Marco’s new lover if the three of us wanted to try out the sling, no one has used it yet.  That was kind of true it was the sling from the playroom, no one had used it in the bedroom.  I asked Teddy if he like having his ass eaten, he gave an emphatic nod “yes.”  I said in a low tone, “you ever had your ass eaten in a sling?”  He said, “no.”  I helped him up into the sling and Marco started getting naked.  I pulled one of the stools out from under the bed so I could sit and give Teddy a propper ass eating.  I looked at Marco, “how many slings are in the club?  I will show him how a pro does it.”  Marco was going to respond, but then he heard Teddy moan as I was sucking on his hole and sliding my tongue in deep.  I loved eating ass in a sling and could do it all night, I looked at Marco, “give this boy a hit of poppers.”  Marco pulled a bottle from his pocket and Teddy to a hit.  This boy was in pig heaven, I think the others were curious about where we were and started to show up.  I stood up and whispered into Teddy’s ear, “I know you play safe, do you have any other limits we should know about?”  Teddy responded that he didn’t.  I saw out of the corner of my eye that Eddy was on all fours on the automen and taking Jacob's arm up his hole.  Jackson had done polished concrete floors with a drain in the middle, making cleaning-up easy.  I love seeing Eddy’s hole dripping jlube.

Things started getting heated with Jacob, Tom, and David in a threesome.  Tom was spit roasted by David and Tom, I loved hearing Tom gag on cock.  I stood up and ask Marco for a condom, he pulled it out of his pocket, I wrapped my meat and gave this sling virgin a good dick down.  Teddy was high on poppers and begging for me to go harder.  I wasn’t going to risk breaking the condom. My cum stick would have pozzed this boy instantly.  I noticed what Teddy was enjoying the fuck I was throwing he was looking at all the raw sex around him.  I knew that look, but converting him tonight wasn’t going to happen.  My family loved to convert new pigs, but they must be informed and willing.  Teddy was an on-PreP, condoms always boy, and we would respect that.  However, I have seen that look before.  I knew what would happen to this boy if he hung around.

The orgy died down as everyone shot their loads.  I put mine into Marco’s mouth.  Marco didn’t fuck or get fucked. He was totally focused on his boyfriend, and it was sweet to see him like this.  We were all tired and needed bed, Marco and Teddy got dressed to leave.  I told Marco we had an extra bed, he was welcome to it any time.  I threatened that if they stayed, I would make breakfast, including protein waffles.  Marco looked at me, “I will use real protein power, don’t worry.”  Both of them immediately snuggled down in the extra bed.  I was started to fall asleep when I heard slurping noises.  I popped my head up, “Jake stop sucking of Eddy’s prolapse. We need sleep, and tomorrow is a workday.”  They stopped, and I went off to sleep.

I set my watch alarm to vibrate so it wouldn’t wake everyone else up.  I snuck out to the kitchen to start breakfast.  Cooking for this many people, we went through a lot of food.  I love my big poz family.

Once the coffee and bacon were on, everyone started coming out, everyone in some form of undress.  When you have a house full of pigs, you make sure that all the furniture is leather and don’t expect a lot in terms of clothing.  Everyone dug into their food, thanking me for cooking.  I walked over to Eddy and said, “if you want to thank daddy for breakfast, you can meet me in the shower after your done.”  Any time I fixed breakfast I would taste and nibble as I cooked.  I was full once everyone sat down.  I headed off to the shower for my usual inside cleaning, and today would be a deep cleaning.

I had just finished making sure that everything was ready for some serious play.  I was mounted on the custom shower fuck bench waiting for Eddy.  I had put a bottle full of jlube up my hole.  My hole was drooling jlube when Eddy walked in.  I heard eddy come in, “my hole is drooling, my skin is dry.  What are you going to do.”  Eddy was stunned, I wasn’t the fisting queen that he was.  Eddy had dropped his underwear at the bathroom door.  Eddy took out his piercing, making a nice stream of his warm piss showering over my body.  Once Eddy had emptied his bladder on me, he started to play with my hole.  My ass was hungry, and he easily slid his hand into my hole.  I told him, “put your cock in there and jerk yourself off inside my ass.”  Eddy let out a breathy, “fuck”.  I felt his cock slide into my ass next to his hand.  I noticed Teddy and Marco stroking their cocks to the show.

The rest of the family finished breakfast and noticed a few of us were missing.  This group of pigs were not boing to be left out of anything.  I picked the large communal shower in the second bathroom to put on this show.  The entire family was half circled around me, ensuring Marco and Teddy didn’t lose their view.  I looked around the group, “What are you waiting for, showering me in toxic piss!”  I was being soaked with the hot piss of my entire family.  Once everyone had emptied their bladder, Eddy dropped his load deep into my guts.

The doorbell rang, “That must be Adam,” I said.  I was right. He was here for his morning breeding.  I heard Teddy ask Marco if this is what it was like all the time, Marco said, “just in the mornings, evenings, and sometimes the afternoon.”  Everyone exited the shower I turned on the water and rinsed myself off.  Adam was watching me shower and stroke his cock.  I looked at him, “what the fuck you think you are doing?  I am a busy man.  Get in here, bend over and take by charged seed.”  Adam got into the shower and immediately assumed the position.  I fucked a good load deep into his guts.  While I was taking a shower, I pushed out as much jlube as I could, I was getting a decent rosebud of my own.

The family finished getting ready and heading off to their respective tasks for the day.  I put on the new uniform and headed to the office.  Jacob was already gone, I assumed he beat me to the office.  I got to the office, there was no Jacob, but Vic was there drinking coffee and chatting with Adrian.  I knew what Andrew was there for, so I unzipped the back of my jeans.  Adrian easily slid into my slicked-up hole.  Jacob walked in and assessed the situation. He opened the front of his jeans, “get over here Vic suck my cock while your brother seeds my husband (we have a communal marriage)”  Vic went after Jacob’s cock like I have never seen before.  I don’t think the two boys and seen each other in action.  Jacob had the same thought we started talking to the brothers.  I started saying, “you like watching your bother swallowing that pierced cock?”  Jacob looked down at Vic, “see your bother fucking my husband's sloppy hole.  I am going to eat all the seed he plants in him.  Then I am going to feed you your bother's seed.  That put Adrian over the edge, and his cum fountain started exploding and filling my guts.

Jacob saw Adrian was filling me up and pushed Vic off his cock and was instantly under my hole to catch Adrian’s cum that was about to start draining out.  Adrian pulled his cock, walked over to his bother and Vic started cleaning it off.  Jacob was so insatiable it felt like he was going to suck my guts out.  Once Jacob was convinced he had sucked all the cum from my hole, he walked over to Vic who was still slobbering on his younger brother's bug chasing cock.  Jacob pulled Vic’s head back and drooled all the cum in his mouth down Vic’s gullet.

We all came down from our fuck high and got dressed.  I did have work to do, and Adrian was on the clock.  Jacob walked into his office and asked about the BDSM note.  I said, “how do you feel about expanding again?”  Jacob replied, “I think your hole is well expanded.  I saw Eddy fist you.”  I threw my pen at him.

Authors Note:  Thank you everyone who has showed love to this story.  Every time I think I should wrap it up, I get a notice that someone reacted to it.  My cock gets hard and I figure out another segment to create.  I am not fishing for compliments, I sincerely appreciate all of you.  This is the first long story I have written and I am enjoying it.  Thank you to everyone that has shown love and I hope that I am causing lots of guys to empty their sacs to my stories.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:02 PM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I have fixed quite a few spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes. Let me know if anything looks wrong. I am up to Part 22. 

Can I ask a favor, I know that tags are good to help people find material that turns them on and my title is not the best.  Would mind adding tags and if you have a better title, go for it.  I would really appreciate it.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Navi38 said:

Can I ask a favor, I know that tags are good to help people find material that turns them on and my title is not the best.  Would mind adding tags and if you have a better title, go for it.  I would really appreciate it.

Let me know what tags you want, and I will add them.

Part 44

We started construction on the new coffee shop, we left the wall that separated the new bar from the existing coffee shop, it could stay open during the renovation.  We created a typical bar/club but not going deep into the “club” idea, and if you wanted techno, you could always go to the bathhouse.  We wanted this to be more of a lounge, but people could get up and move if they wanted.

We created a bar in the middle enough for four bartenders and a couple of barbacks.  Working with Jacob, Jackson, and Jake, we ensured the design made it easy for staff to move around.  We had a little more space than we planned. Jackson had plans drawn up for a commercial kitchen.  The thought was to add it now than have to take down walls to add it later.

I kept a list of all the things we would need permits for, figured Ryan would have to make a trip.  I think it was Eddy’s turn in the gimp suit.  We had a sound and lighting company put in a system that would allow for any environment, from intimate club feeling or a rowdy leather bar.  I knew of some local group that might want to have private events and occasionally have live music.  The one thing missing, the hallmark of all our properties, the air of hedonistic sex.  We had built everything around men fucking men in any and every way possible, and this wasn’t going to an exception.

Running down the side, we put in a false wall and a stage for dancers. This gave us room to build a dark space.  A place where guys could do what guys do, each other.  Sex wouldn’t be allowed in the main areas but if people found their way back there, I can’t help what they do.  I also had a sling put in the very back, but it was locked up flush against the wall.

We were completing construction of the club, now needed to incorporate the coffee shop.  We closed the place for a couple of weeks because we had to take it apart completely.  We arranged so half of the coffee shop was in the club and the other half was in the existing space.  This way we could service both, businesses.  We put in a curtain divider, keeping the kitchen accessible.  There was a kitchen in the club, we removed the one in the coffee shop.  This left a decent little backroom area. This would be great for storage, or paint it black and hang a sling.  I called Adam to install a sling.  The club was taking shape, now we had almost the entire block as our piggy playground.  I needed to do something with the run-down building separating the club from the “The Coffee Shop.”  We had everything figured out and the day was about over.  I thought a celebration of groundbreaking would be nice. I offered to get some beers from the store on the other corner.  Jackson said there was bottled water at the coffee shop. What he wanted was some incest sex with Jake.  Jake immediately started stripping, but Jackson stopped him, “This is a construction site we need to keep our clothes on.  Jackson was wearing a pair of our new club jeans.  He unzipped the back, and Jake hefted out his pierced meat.  Jackson showed me a place to sit that gave me a full view of this show of perverts.

Jackson turned to his Jake, “Son, give your daddy some good deep trenching.”  Jake dropped down and started eating his father's hole, getting it nice and wet.  Jake stood up, looked at me, “you are going to watch me fuck out of him the seed that made my brother and me.  He is going to release the seed that carries your sting.”  Jake sank deep into his father.  There was something about watching family members fuck.  I think they might have been fucking a little longer than they said.  I would ask over family dinner.  I didn’t see the voyeur that caught what was going on and heard Jake talk about his dad.  This peeping tom found a safe place in the shadows to watch and rub his throbbing tool.

Jake continued to ravage his father. I watched as Jackson unloaded all over the dirty nightclub floor.  I was about to bust when Jake slowed down but didn’t stop, “old man, you finished too fast. I am not done with you yet.”  Jackson replied, “I don’t think I can take much more.”  His son replied, “too bad.”  Jake started power-driving his cock into his father; with the noise Jake and Jackson were making, I didn’t hear our visitor's soft-grown as he released his seed.  I saw the raw animal side of Jake that I had only seen in Jacob.  Jake finally released his seed into his father, “I hope you keep that in for your other son.  You know what they say about a father having to feed his family.”  Jackson was still hunched over. I walked up to Jackson and pulled his mouth over my cock, “drink my toxic seed.”  I let a few good ropes of cum loose in Jackson's mouth.  Jackson would call the construction company tomorrow for them to start on the job.  The three of us left. Once we were gone, our mystery guest slipped out an open back door.

The three of us headed back toward the condo.  I said I wanted to stop by and soak in the hot tub at the gym.  I had been pushing myself at the gym and need some relief.  We should hire a masseuse, we had space in the gym to create a “spa.”  We went to the office, got naked, and all three of us relaxed in the hot, bubbling water.  This was a good day; every day with my family was a good day.  I had left my phone in the office, I didn’t see the message from Marco.  We were in the spa about an hour and then decided it was getting a bit too warm.  We got out dried off and went back to get our clothes from the office.  I checked my phone and saw Marco had messaged he wanted to talk, but it was an official meeting request.  I called Marco and told him I was in the office and I was available now.  I sent Jake and Jackson to the condo, I felt like this was more a formal business meeting than the usual.

Marco walked in. His ass and pecs made our new outfits pop.  Fuck, Marco looked sexy.  I noticed in his hand was an envelope.  I said, “if that’s what I think it is, you can keep it and go back to work.”  Marco started to cry, and then I began to cry.  I knew what was in that envelope; it was Marco’s resignation letter.  Once we pulled ourselves together, I opened the envelope, and it was the standard resignation letter.  Marco was just making it official.  I started rapid-firing questions at him, trying to figure out what we had done or what we could do, anything to keep him from leaving.  To stop me from talking, he gave me a deep kiss.  I just looked at him and could feel tears starting to come back.  Marco explained that things between him and Teddy were getting serious, but Teddy was having a hard time with the club.  Teddy wasn’t as sexually open as the rest of us.  Marco made it clear that it was his choice, not Teddy’s, for him to quit.  Teddy owned a family ranch in Montana; the pictures of the place were incredible.  I said I would miss him and not just his bubble butt.  He reminded me it was his bubble butt at the bar that started all this.  Marco told me Teddy had already flown back to get the ranch ready for the two of them to move in.  It was a working cattle ranch, and it was fully staffed.  Marco didn’t have to go out and rope his dinner.  Teddy told Marco to take all the time he wanted or need to wrap things up here before moving to Montana.  I made my last two demands as Marco’s boss.  First, he had to tell the family himself.  I would have a nice dinner so we could all talk before we spent the night fucking his brains out.  Two, we were going to throw him a farewell party.  I would make sure there was cake.  Marco looked at me with a cocky smile, “I have cake,” then be bent over.  The rear zipper of his jeans was down.  I had a better idea I wanted to share a moment with him.  He was right he was the first step in what was this incredible journey.  I asked if we could go back to his place (the private suite in the club).  He said, “yes.”  We walked holding hands like two old lovers.  The moment the door closed, we were locked in a deep kiss.  I broke the kiss, grabbed my phone, sent a text to Jacob.  “Get private the chef, steak dinner, everyone in white jocks.”  I knew what Marco liked; from then till dinner, we made love, talked, laughed, and cried.  We shared stories and enjoyed the silence wrapped in each other's arms.  No matter how selfish I wanted to be, Marco was following his heart.  I could tell by the way he talked about Teddy they had something special.  I could have fucked him for the rest of the night, but I knew dinner was in progress.  I turned to Marco and said we needed to shower, I was taking him out to dinner.  He asked where. I said it was a surprise, but he should wear something nice.  Marco and I took a shower then Marco went to get dressed; he asked if it was a button-down and jeans or more formal.  I told him, wear your best white jockstrap.  Marco laughed and knew it was dinner at the condo.

After I sent the text to Jacob, he called a chef we regularly used to make dinner.  In his curiosity, he went to the office and found Marco’s letter sitting on my desk.  Jacob raced back to tell the family.  We showed up at the condo, and everyone was standing at the door, waiting for Marco or me to say something.  I didn’t know Jacob knew about or shared the letter.  I looked around and said, “you guys know.”  Then David started to cry, and he was the one that hired Marco so many years ago.  By the time everyone gained their composure, we all sat and had dinner.  Marco, David, and Jacob were telling us all the stuff that happened as they were getting the club onto its feet.  The three of them were so close.  David said to Marco, “Marco, if you get married, and we don’t get invited, your ass is going to pay.”  I told Marco that he would always have a place here for him and Teddy, and I expected them to visit, or all of us will just show up at your door.

Dinner was over, the wine made us all happy, and the tents in our jocks proved it.  We all headed toward the bedroom and put Marco in the sling.  David said, “tonight is about you. We are here at your service.”  Marco said, “I love being in a sling but is the rimming seat around here anywhere? There were several.  Marco parked his plump muscle ass on the rim chair, and Jacob was under him immediately.  Marco looked around at the rest of us, each of us anticipating his next wish.  We all watched his dripping cock and hearing the sounds of Jacob munching his perfect hole.  Marco said that since he was going, he wanted to remember how each of us felt.  We took turns riding his cock, taking the time to enjoy Marco sliding in and out of our holes.  Once each of us had a ride on his toxic fuck stick, it was Jacob’s turn.  Jacob rode him hard, wound up from munching on his butt.  Marco made him stop before he came.

Marco’s next wish was to have each of us seed him.  He wanted to carry a piece of each of us in him.  He was put back in the sling then we each took turns fucking him.  Once we had all had a chance on his ass, I pushed Jacob down and face into Marco’s fucked open hole.  Jacob loved eating fucked hole, when it was loose and hungry.  Marco was in heaven while he was getting eaten out by Jacob.  The rest of us were working our cock’s to drop loads rapidly, one after another.  I reach my climax and pushed Jacob out of the way, shove my cock deep inside Marco.  Marco’s eyes went wide, “Give me your new strain, recharge my hole!”  Then one by one, the rest did the same, giving Marco the permanent mark of our family.  David asked Marco where he wanted to plant his seed.  Marco was only one man and couldn’t breed all of us, and he had an idea.  He wanted to cum in Jackson's mouth, who then snowball the load to his sons, then down to David, myself, and Eddy.  Then Eddy would swallow what remained of Marco’s last nut.  I loved snowballing as much as Jacob loved rimming.  I could have cum filled kisses all day.

We finished sharing Marco’s seed then went to have some dessert the chef had left for us.  We all hung out talking into the late hours of the night.  I asked Marco how he was handling being in a serodiscordant relationship.  Marco shot back a grin, “oh, you think Teddy is still neg.”  Marco had the attention of the entire room.  After the orgy at our place with a bunch of pierced, poz pigs, Teddy understood what we shared and the bond we had.  Teddy asked Marco if he could bond with him.  Marco fuck our family strain deep into Teddy.  We were all horny again, but it was very late. We all went to bed, Marco slept in the extra bed.  I heard David go over and get in bed with Marco.  David wanted to cuddle with him one last time.

The morning Jacob set out to plan Marco’s party.  Marco asked if there will be a sling with poppers there, I shot Marco a dirty look.  We finished our food, Eddy cleaned up. He was going to work with Jacob today on the party.  I had booked a training session with our in-house Greek god.  I forgot to tell Tom, but I knew he would enjoy the view.  One way or another someone was getting seeded after my workout.

Part 45

I was doing bench presses with this shirtless, tight short wearing Greek god.  The shorts he was wearing left little to the imagination.  Having straight clients, I would think a little more coverage, but I wasn’t complaining.  He took me through an intense workout. It was a great session.  However, he did ask a lot of questions about my background and how I came to work here.  I gave him the true story of how it all began. He listened intently.  A couple of times, he lost count of my reps, when I was telling my story.  I was trying to read him. He didn’t give any sense of finding me sexual deviant, and his cock wasn’t hard either.  We finished my work, and he kicked my ass.  He also taught me some new techniques and movements.  I was done and heading down the lockers. He was following me.  I couldn’t believe it, could it be this easy.  We got into the locker room, and I turned to go to my locker; it was right next to “play area.”  He turned the opposite way going to the trainer's lockers and the shower area.  I was getting some things out of my locker. I hadn’t decided if I was going to shower here or go back to the condo.  I heard someone turn on the shower, and I was sure it had to be my trainer.  He was naked, hanging up a towel to dry off with once he was done.  I saw an impressive bulge; now I understood why.  This stud had two large low hangers, with uncut mean that flopped over them all the way down.  I guessed this guy must be almost eight inches soft.  The image of his cock hard made my hole twitch.  I made sure not to stare.  I was lost in the mental image of that monster hard.  I heard him call my name.  He asked if I wanted to get under the hot water, and he would massage parts of my back that were very sore.  I said, “sure,” and headed to the showers.  Wow, this was turning into a bad porn plot-line, if that got his cock up my hole I would deal with it.  He did give me a message, his cock brushed my ass a few times, but it didn’t twitch.  He complimented on my work and went back to finishing his shower.

I finished my shower and went back to my locker to put on my club uniform and go to the office.  I had finished getting dressed, turned to leave, and nearly ran into my Greek adonis (he is actually Greek, I found out).  He was standing with his towel around his waist and his hair damp.  He said, “can I talk to you privately?”  He was an employee. The answer is always “yes.”  He explained that he knows there has been a lot of talk about him at the gym because he has never spent “private time” with clients.  He looked at the floor the entire time, this mountain of a man ashamed of not fucking his clients.  This was not right. He should not feel ashamed. We hired him to be a trainer and not a whore.  I asked him if he felt pressured by anyone to “service” his clients.  He said no. David had made it clear that he was a trainer, and nothing more was expected.  I was relieved to hear it.  He continued and told me he was bi-sexual but working at the club that pushed his leanings to cock.  I thought, he is going to come out to me, he still hasn’t looked me in the eyes.  I stopped him and said, something is bothering you. David, myself, and Tom are here for you.  We are all open books. You won’t find a more judgment-free place.

Christopher (he went by Chris, aka, Greek god) explained that when he was in his early 20’s he a medical problem that left some nerve damage.  The only way he can get hard is with a pill or an injection.  He wasn’t a fan of needles, and the pills gave him a headache.  I said, “if you don’t mind, how do you get yourself off?”  He said he had found some techniques, but it was more trouble than it was worth.  That’s what drove him to bodybuilding.  He couldn’t have control over his cock. He did over the rest of his body.  This story made me sad for the man. There wasn’t anything I could to help but listen.

Chris finally picked his eyes up off the floor and looked at me.  I could tell he was about to cry. This boner thing was hard for him (bad pun, I know).  I could see how it would be emasculating. His cock was huge soft.  He was staring me straight in the eyes and said, “will you fuck me?”  Ok, I didn’t see this happening.  I said, “sure; there are condoms and lube in the “play area.”  I started to move to the play space, and he said, “I want it raw.”  I had just told him about how I became poz and how this family of mine was born.  Chris said, “I want to belong; even if I only get your family’s gift, I can be apart of something.”  There was something deep going on with Chris, and I wasn’t going to let himself poz his way through it.  Taking the gift is a permanent and big decision.  I had a feeling when it came to sex, this stud was coming from a broken place.  I asked him what time he was done for the day, he was off at three that was his last client.  I told him to meet me at the coffee shop at three, thinking he might find it easier to talk away from the club.  I got dressed and headed to my office.

I got a call from David looking for all the sorted details of my sexual encounter with their Greek god.  I didn’t want to go into any details, there was no sexual encounter, and they should take it easy on him.  David is good at reading tone, he could tell there was something that needed to get resolved.  David replied, “I will make sure I am here if you need anything.”  I went to my office and got through all the emails, mail, bills, and budgeting I could do for the day.  I started to leave, Jacob looked up from his desk, “your ass looks great in those jeans.  You are leaving a bit early.”  I gave Jacob the three-minute version of what took place with Chris, what he asked, and now I was meeting him for coffee.  I headed out the door to meet Chris.

I walked up to the coffee shop, and Chris was there wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt.  You could see that monster through his grey sweat pants.  I asked him what he wanted, he said, “I would have gotten drinks but I didn’t know what you want.”  I told him it wasn’t a problem, I kind of own the place.  He gave me a questioning look.  I gave him the 3 minute version of who owns what parts of the club, at the end of the day, it all belongs to the entire family, with it all bound up in a trust.  David hired him, I had no idea how he came to work at the gym.  I tell him that I saw his numbers and he was our best trainer.  That got him to crack a smile. He was proud of himself.  We started talking, just getting to know each other.  He asked a question that caused me to choke on my coffee.  Chris said, “Is Jackson Jake's father, and they have sex.”  I could tell it was genuine curiosity.  I explained that both Jake and Jacob are Jackson’s sons, and yes, they do fuck.  He sat and looked at his coffee for a second, “You gave them your strain.”  While my family is openly piggy, there are things we don’t advertise but don’t hide either.  I wanted to know where he got all this, I wasn’t mad, only curious.  I also didn’t think he understod the “strain” part.

He told me that he was walking by the coffee shop to the bus stop and heard some people inside the construction site.  He poked his head in and could hear Jake, Jackson, and me and what we were saying while Jake fucked his dad.  Chris said it was the first time in years that he felt a tingle in his cock.  His cock wasn’t numb, it can’t get hard.  He confessed that he found a dark corner because he needed to see.  I asked why did you “need to see,” it was an interesting choice of words.  He looked down at the ground, obviously ashamed.  I put my hand on his and said, “if we knew you were watching, we would have all cum immediately.”  He smiled. I said, “why did you need to see?” Chris looked at me, “I have given up on sex and orgasms.  It is almost impossible for me to cum, and if I try to jerk off, I get depressed and give up.  Watching you guys was the first time my cock got hard, and I blew my load.  I said, “that’s a compliment if I ever heard one.”  It all finally clicked, he saw the connection my family shares, the intimacy with the piggy.  We were piggy in public, but the intimacy part (even during rough sex) was something we kept to ourselves.  Chris got a full dose of my family's pull and the deep bonds we share, and he felt like he could never have something like that.  I clarified that “strain” means we are poz and all carry the same bug.  I didn’t go into all the details of the double conversion. That would be another day.  Chris said he knew it had something to do with us being poz (he knew what poz was).

I asked Chris if he had any girlfriends or boyfriends, what were his past relationships.  He started to tear-up. This big hunk of muscle is tearing up again.  This is like Eddy but 120lb more muscle.  Chris said, “girls will go out with me because of my looks then dump me the moment we get to the bedroom.  I try to build relationships with people before we get physical, hoping they will accept me.  They always dump me.”  I asked about guys, I knew plenty of guys that would happily mount this stud.  Chris explained, “most guys want me to fuck them, and I am not comfortable being fucked.”  I said, “you wanted me to fuck you.”  He said he was willing because he wanted to feel again.  I said, “I think you felt was belonging that has no reservation or hesitation.  What you witnessed was something that is very rare, what Jackson and his sons share.

I asked Chris where he was living. It was in a not-great area and over an hour bus ride.  I proded a bit, “you don’t owe me an answer, you make good money why live there.  I can get you a good deal on a place closer in a better neighborhood.”  Chris explained that his mom was older, and he put her into a high-end assisted living center.  He loved her and wanted her to have the best, and all his money went to what insurance wouldn’t cover.  Ok, this kid was going to make me cry. He is both sweet and sexy.  Who cares about his cock and what it can or can’t do.  Guys like him are rare, to say the least.  We had been talking for hours, and it was starting to get dark, and I needed to eat dinner.  I excused myself and walked just out of Chris’s ear-shot.  I called David and gave him the five-minute version of my four-hour conversation with Chris.  David had a soft tone in his voice, “You and your stray’s,” he meant Eddy.  David knew where I was going with my call and got ahead of me, “We always make extra, what time with you two be here.”  I said, “David, I love you.”  He replied, “I know,” in a sweet soft tone.

I walked back over to the table, I asked Chris if he had a dog or cat that needed feeding.  He told me he had no pets, and why did I ask.  I said, “You're coming over for dinner.”  Chris started to object. He didn’t want to feel like a charity case or impose.  I stopped him talking and said, “did it sound like a question.”  This big hunk of a man was staring at the ground again and said quietly, “it would be nice not to eat alone.”  I took him to the condo.  I walked in, and to my surprise, everyone had clothes on.  I was sure that David and Jacob had filled everyone in, so they figured it might be more comfortable for him.

Chris looked at the family and said, “I haven’t seen you guys all dressed before.”  Everyone broke into laughter.  I explained that usually, at home, there was only minimal if any clothing.  “You guys didn’t have to get dressed on my account. I have seen some of you naked already,” He said, looking over and David and Tom.  Eddy spoke up, “since you have seen most of them naked, want to see a trick.”  Jackson slapped Eddy on the back of his head.  Chris said, “trick?”  I said, “just ignore him.”  We moved over to the big dining table, and Jackson and David started bringing out food.  We all talked about our day, being a little to censor any “graphic” events.  I can’t say we were afraid to scare Chris. He did work here, there can’t be much he hasn’t seen or heard.  The general idea was not to overwhelm him.

We finished eating, Eddy and I cleared the table.  I saw that Chris, Jackson, Jake and Jacob had gone into the living room to talk.  Jackson was a good dad, and was able to be a guiding hand to Eddy when he needed it.  I think the same thing was happening with Chris.  I asked Chris if he wanted something to drink, I knew what everyone else liked.  He said a beer if we have any.  I brought him a cold one from the fridge.  I could see Jackson was in full dad mode, giving Chris the support he desperately needed.  The rest of us hung back at the table so the four of them could talk.  It was starting to get late, and I was getting sleepy.  Jackson said Chris was interested to see his work in our bedroom.  That was a great idea, one step closer to bed.  We walked into the bedroom and turned on the light, there was Tom with his arm in Eddy.  Chris immediately turned red and started apologizing for the intrusion, I said, “does it look like it bothers them.”  Chris and Eddy were already back to stretching Eddy’s elastic ass.  Jackson took Chris around and showed him what walls he took down, how the beds were made, and why.  Chris was really into what Jackson was showing him. He was also really interested in what Tom and Eddy were doing.  Once Jackson’s tour was over, I pulled out a couple of stools, gave Chris another beer.  I said, “sit, and we can enjoy the show.”  Chris was mesmerized watching Eddy’s hole taking Tom to just past the elbow.  Chris whispered, “Eddy’s cock isn’t hard.”  I told him that usually, getting fisted your cock isn’t hard because the focus is on the incredible feelings in your hole.  I explained that there are plenty of ways to get off and never touch your cock.  I reminded him how Jake fucked the cum out of Jackson.  The only thing Jackson did with his cock was pull it out.  Christ asked me if I would fist him.  I told him I would be happy too, but that takes practice and deep cleanouts.  He wondered what “cleaning out” meant.  I was glad I didn’t fuck him yet.  I took him into the bathroom and showed him the shower shot, and gave an explanation.  Chris was like a kid. He realized that he didn’t need a hard cock to get off or get someone else off.  I said it was late and time for bed, Chris started saying his goodby’s and thank you to everyone.  I stood there with my arms folded and a furrowed brow.  I said, “where are you going.”  There is an empty bed right there, get some sleep. “ However, I must warn you, there is a 80% chance you will hear man sex noises in the night, but I am sure everyone will be on their best behavior.”  Just after I gave my warning to the family, I heard Tom arm pop out of Eddy’s hole.  Eddy’s prolapse came out with Tom’s arm.  Chris’s eyes were glued on Eddy.  Eddy said, you can put your hands in me any time.  Christ asked Eddy how he came with his cock soft.  Eddy smiled and said, fisting always pushes the cum out of me.  Eddy explained that anything big working hard on his hole was a hands free cum shot for him.  Eddy said, “let me show you.”  Eddy went over to his hope chest and pulled out one of his monster dildos.  He stuck it to the floor and started riding it like a hog in heat.  It didn’t take long, and Eddy blasted another load.  Chris said I have to learn how to do that.

I asked Chris if he was working tomorrow, he said he has Saturday’s off.  I had forgotten it was Saturday.  I told Chris to get some sleep, and tomorrow we will do bottoming 101.  Chris said he didn’t bring any clothes for sleeping and didn’t have any underwear on.  He offered to get is training trunks from the gym.  Tom said, “what do you usually wear to bed?”  Chris said, “nothing.”  Tom’s reply was priceless and accurate, saying, “we usually wear underwear in the house, naked in bed, and maybe someone cock in your ass.”  Just as Tom said, “cock in your ass,” he slid his into me.  I said ok, show us what you got but make it quick I am tired.  I knew Tom was going to fuck me hard and fast to get a quick nut in guts.  Chris was watching closely as Tom pounded my hole.  I turned to tom, “fuck the cum out of me.”  Tom changed his angle. He knew just where to put his cock in my cum cave.  He let out a cum volley in my hole, and my cock sprayed all over Chis’s pecs.  When the fuck did Chris get that close?  I closed my eyes for a bit while getting railed. That must have been when he moved.  David went into the bathroom to get Chris a towel, but Chris had cleaned himself.  Chris just ate my cum off his pecs.

This morning I was trying to picture this guy naked.  Then I was worried we were going to have some bad porno shower sex.  What ended up happening was him in my family bedroom eating my cum off his pecs.  Chris still had on his grey sweat pants.  I looked down to Chris, “you can’t wear those to bed, the inside is covered in cum.”  Chris had a total hands-free, soft cock orgasm.  We might have just brought in another stray from the cold.

55 minutes ago, Navi38 said:

Tom still had on his grey sweat pants.  I looked down to Tom, “you can’t wear those to bed, the inside is covered in cum.”  Tom had a total hands-free, soft cock orgasm.

Should this last paragraph be referring to Chris and not Tom ??

love this story. You leave us wanting more every time. 

Thanks !!  Keep going please !!

On 2/16/2021 at 11:30 PM, Skanman said:

Should this last paragraph be referring to Chris and not Tom ??

love this story. You leave us wanting more every time. 

Thanks !!  Keep going please !!

You would be correct.  Let me see if I can change it.

Moderator’s Note: Got it for you

Edited by drscorpio

Part 46

Typical Saturday morning, I got up early to cleaned up inside and out for the day.  After my shower, I would start the coffee and breakfast.  That usually got everyone moving; most of them get out of bed and go straight for coffee, never stopping for clothes.  Jacob was on his computer, planning for next weekend’s going away party for Marco.  I was in a jockstrap and butt plug, wanted to get my hole stretchy for the day.  Jackson and Jake were going to a few places to find odds and ends for the club.  Tom and David did have clients on Saturday.  Jacob, and Eddy would be home with Chris and me today.  That sounded good, not to have the entire family around with our bottom in training.  Chris came out wearing his cum stained sweats and his shirt.  Jackson saw him first and said, “I have some clean sweats if you want them, or grab a jockstrap from any drawer.  Chris got that kid in a candy store smile again and went back to the bedroom.  He came back in of the green club jockstraps with the biohazard symbol on the pouch.  Fuck he looked good.  Eddy asked if Chris knew the symbol (it was tattooed on all of us).  Chris said, “it would mean that I am poz.”  Eddy smiled and poured Chris a cup of coffee.

Chris and the family sat down and had breakfast, then everyone went on their separate ways.  We were all on a regular morning scheduled, giving everyone the time and space to clean inside and out for the day.  Chris quickly ate his food and finished his coffee, and he was like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open presents.  Today we were going to open Chris’s hole.  I took Chris into the bathroom and showed him how everything works.  I told since this was his first time, go slow; you will get used to it.  Don’t rush; that will create problems later.  I left to give Chris some privacy.  I looked over Jacob’s shoulder to see what ideas he had for Marco’s party; what I saw surprised me.  Jacob was going over the history and floor plans of the old building next door.  Jacob reminded me that we still hadn’t talked about it.  He was taking some initial steps of gathering information and history.  We started brainstorming some ideas. It wasn’t going to be another bathhouse, we already had one.  This would be a place for experience, where kinky fantasies become realities in a safe place.

We were always talking about how people need a place to express themselves.  People need a place to discover who they are and know that it’s good and healthy and everyone is a consenting adult.  We also didn’t want to be “the best little whore house in Texas” kind of situation.  There was enough space where we could have multiple events and activities at the same time.  The lobby was incredible, with marble and gold accents, with a good polishing; this would be an incredible entrance to hedonistic freedom.

Jacob and I heard Chris making noises and were concerned that something happened with his clean-out.  We walked in, Eddy had Chris in the sling and was face deep in Chris’s muscle trench.  Jacob cleared his throat.  Eddy pulled himself from Chris’s hole. He told us he helped Chris cleanout and showed him some fisting bottom secrets.  I asked Chris how he was feeling. He looked at me with glazed eyes and just said, “I want more.”  I gave Eddy a look, “what did you do?”  Eddy replied, “I figured with his first hole, eating should come with a side of poppers.”  Jacob and I walked to Chris, our cocks hard and drooling in our jocks.  Seeing Eddy bury his face in this Greek god was enough to make any man cum.  I put my face down to Chris and whisper in his ear, but he had a different idea.  Chris pulled me in for a deep kiss, his tongue invading my mouth.  Chris had an iron grip, and it was erotic being at his mercy.  When he did let me up for air, I said, “look at your cock.”  Chris looked down, afraid he would again see his lifeless meat.  His cock wasn’t hard but was drooling all over his rock-hard abs.  I ran my finger through the large pool and gave Jacob a taste.  I did the same for myself, Eddy and Chris.  This studs cock was running like a river just from having his hole eaten.  I whispered to Jacob, “we might be creating a monster.”  Jacob replied, “no, Eddy is a good kid.  He is engaged to my brother.”  I poked Jacob in the ribs; he knew I was talking about Chris.  For the jab to the ribs, Jacob brought me in for a deep kiss.  I didn’t realize my ass was right next to Chris’s face.  I did when I felt him pull me closer by my hips and started to eat my hole.  I broke my kiss with Jacob and reverse mounted into the sling.  I was giving Chris a face full of my ass. He was sucking on my hole in no time.  I saw Jacob lead down and whisper something, and it sent Chris into overdrive.  I had never seen a dick drool as much as his did.  Maybe there were more benefits to never getting hard.  I asked Jacob what he said to Chris.  “You should see what happens when I eat my brother’s ass,” is was Jacob had said.

I started to hear Chris start to moan and move around.  I dismounted the sling to see what evils Eddy was doing to Chris’s hole.  Eddy wasn’t as aggressive as I expected, he had two fingers in Chris’s hole and was working his P-spot.  If my Greek god was enjoying two fingers, I could only imagine what will happen when we get some real things inside him.

Jacob turned Chris’s face toward us and told him to watch as Jacob slide a good size plug into my hole.  This wasn’t all that impressive by my standards, but it was all new to Chris.  Jacob leaned down, telling Chris I wear these all the time to keep cum in my hole, and it works my ass all day.  Chris asked Jacob, “when can I do that.”  “Soon,” Jacob replied.  I could only imagine our best trainer always plugged, with a drooling cock.  What made this entire scene more erotic was seeing Chris in our sling, and two, he was experiencing true sexual pleasure for the first time.  Eddy took Chris’s hand and guided it into his own hole. Eddy showed him how he could rub his own p-spot.  I watched this happened and smile. I looked at my sex-rattled hunk, “I told you there was more than one way a man can get off.”  Chris replied, “I am not ready to cum, I want this feeling to last forever.”  I wasn’t sure if he was talking about having a family around or his butt. Either way, he was happy.  I was not going to ruin this for him.

Chris said his legs were starting to cramp, “That’s the downside of a sling,” I told him.  Jacob took him to the rimming chair and told him to sit down.  Jacob said, you think Eddy was good at eating ass wait till you feel this.  As Chris was walking over to the rim chair, he saw one of our average side dildos standing erect on the fuck ottoman in the middle of the room.  He started heading toward it like a sailor hearing the siren call.  The dildo was that big for us. For most guys, it would be an ass full.  Chris had only had two fingers in his ass. He was far away from taking anything of that dildo’s substance.  Before I could say anything, half of it disappeared as Chris was lowering himself on it.  When I was just an occasional neg bottom, that dildo would have been off-limits.  Chris was a new bottom, and he just bottomed out on it, I was afraid he might rip himself in two.  The look of ecstasy and his eyes rolled back in his head said otherwise.  Eddy was quick to put the bottle of poppers under his nose. He took a deep hit.  This was impressive, I guess Chris has great muscle control from all the years of lifting weights. Maybe his hole learned a few things.  As Eddy pulled the bottle away, Chris said, “can I have more?”  Eddy let Chris hit the bottle another four times, and now he was lost in the popper fuck fog.  I knew that place well and it was a great place to be.

Chris was lost in his own ecstasy, starting to fuck himself on that thick dildo.  There was something uniquely erotic seeing this big muscle hunk fucking himself like an animal.  His soft cock was waving around, throwing pre-cum everywhere.  I got some on my cheek; Jacob was quick to lick it off.  We all stood there, pierced cock’s rock hard, watching this stud sexually unravel in front of us.  Chris started to slow; he was coming out of the poppers fog.  Chris looked at us, “I am sorry I got carried away.”  “This day is for you to get carried away,” I replied.  He looked at the heavy piercings in our cocks and asked how they felt.  I told him I loved to fucked by them, but what I like was when my cock was soft; it acted as a weight that felt amazing.  Chris dismounted the dildo, and you could hear the sounds of his sloppy hole.  Chris said without reservation, “where can I get mine pierced?”  I said we had a guy we all used; we could have him come over another day.  I explained, “today is for you to discover the world of pleasure your body can have. You had just been looking in the wrong play.”  As I was talking, I took him to the rim chair and sat him down on Jacob’s mouth.  The moment Jacob latched onto Chris’s hole, he was lost in ecstasy again.  This would be a new sensation of having his hole eaten now that it was opened up.  I was sure Jacob could be there all day, but we still had so much to show our new bottom boy.

Eddy got up on all fours on the ottoman.  He said, “Chris, let me show you a trick.”  Chris looked in amazement as Eddy’s prolapse blossomed out of his hole.  Chris licked his lips.  “You can suck on it,” I said.  Chris moved fast, and you could hear the pop of Jacob’s suction on Chris’s hole release.  Chris was licking, kissing, and rubbing Eddy’s butt blossom.  Eddy sucked it back in, Chris tried to follow it.  “Can I do that,” Chris asked.  Eddy explained that it came from some natural ability and lots of practice that include hole destroying fisting.  Chris instantly started trying to work his hand into his ass, I stopped him.  I said, “first, you don’t have enough lube for that, and you will tear something.  Second, let's give your hole a minute to rest.  Your eyes can be bigger than your hole sometimes.”  I said, “let’s go out and rest for a bit’ then we can get back to the carnival of wonders to be found in your ass.”  We all put on some underwear and headed to the living room.  I was worried that any sexual organ exposed and Chris would be on it in a minute.

We sat around talking, then Chris raised a question.  “Would all of this feel better if I, you know, was charged.”  We all sat for a moment and thought about it.  Everyone in the family was poz, and it was part of our relationship and sex.  I honestly didn’t have a clear answer for his question, and neither did Jacob.  I decided to answer it with a story, the story of how I was converted.  At the coffee shop I told him the facts of my conversion, not the feelings.  I explained how I went from upset, conflicted, accepting, and now embracing.  I explained that it was the ultimate freedom and a precious gift that had been given to me and I had shared with another.  I was careful to explain that other men had different views. Some men went on PreP, some always used protection.  I didn’t want Chris to spend much time thinking about it, I was sure his libido was running the show.  I explain that bottoms were easily charged if fucked raw.  He asked if we would fuck him raw.  I then had to explain the family strain and how potent it was but little if any health consequences.  Chris started to get that rejected look.  This was going sideways, I jumped up, “lets go to the VIP room in the club.”  Chris lit back up. He had never been to the club, and he had access as a staff member.

There was not a guy in the place that didn’t want a piece of one of us, most of my Greek god.  If I let him go, he would let himself get fucked by the entire bathhouse.  We entered the VIP room where Chris got his first look at some real BDMS equipment.  While we were walking, I texted Adam and asked him to bring me a rubber suit that would fit Chris (I gave him his measurements).  I was talking Chris around the room and explaining what everything was for and how it can be used.  There was a knock at the door, Jacob answered it, horse-hung Andrew walked in the door.  Chris’s eyes were locked onto Andrew’s cock.  “Watch this,” I whispered to Chris.  I looked at Andrew, “you need to be drained?”  I knew the answer, I wanted my Greek stud to hear it.  Jacob knew what I had in mind and started giving Andrew a deep, sloppy wet blowjob.  Andrew must have been backed up or turned by Chris, it didn’t take long for his seed to flow.  Jacob moved his head back, enough to not miss any but for our new friend to see how much that cock was gushing out.  The volume of cum almost over-flowed Jacob’s mouth.  Jacob moved off Andrew and gave Chris his first snowball kiss.  The look of surprise and satisfice that spread across his face will be burned into my memory forever.

Chris’s hanging cock was drooling puddles on the floor.  I told him we had to do something about it.  Andrew handed me the latex suit.  We all worked to get it over Chris’s mammoth frame.  Once it was on and zipped up, he looked like something right out of a kinky porn movie.  We shined the suit. He was rubbing his latex-covered body.  That was the moment he discovered how good his nipples made him feel.  Chris leaned over to me, “does your P-spot vibrate you play with your nipples?”  “That’s why they are pierced,” I replied.  We mounted Chis on the fuck bench and strapped him down.  We all used his body in every way possible, attaching a dirty dildo to the fuck machine to work his hole.  He quickly discovered he loved being restrained and used.  We kept working, Chris, for several hours.  I was getting hungry; it was time for lunch.  I stopped the session and said I would order food and we could eat at the condo.  We peeled Chris out of the latex suit.  I thought I saw some cum among all the sweat inside the suit.  I figured he would tell me if he came.  We all went back up to the loft, taking showers after the long and sweaty session in the VIP room.  There were enough showers for each of us. We all took ours alone.  I needed food more than I needed to fuck at the moment.  We were all done at the same time. Jacob and I started dressing in the club’s jeans and polo uniform, and Eddy was doing the same.  Chris stood there looking a bit lost.  I realized he only had cum stained sweat pants.  I went over to where I kept some extra sets and tossed the uniform and a clean jock to Chris.  Chris turned around and started pulling on the jeans.  With his build, big thighs, and huge muscle ass, they looked painted onto him.  This denim had a lot of spandex, and it had a lot of give.  The moment Chris slid them over his ass, I needed to fuck.  I needed to drop my load in a hole, right now.  I had maintained control, but this was too much.  I grabbed the lube off the side table, went around to Jacob, who didn’t hear me coming.  I slid my cock up his ass in one smooth motion.  Jacob let out a yelp and then a groan of pleasure.  I need to nut my pozzing stick needed to unleash its venom.  I wasn’t rough fucking Jacob, I wasn’t gentle either.  Jacob turned, and I met his kiss, with my cock deep in his guts.  He bent over and started the usual dirty talk, “Fuck me with your poz stick, sting me again with our family strain, recharge me.”  That was all I needed, I unloaded into Jacob.  The minute I pulled out, Eddy was sucking out my seed.  I forgot about Chris for a moment, who was standing there rubbing his cock lump.

Chris said, I want that.  He started pulling his pants down, I stopped him.  I explained that he was still a new bottom like bodybuilding; take it slow and do it right.  We went and sat around the dining table where I had the poz and neg talk with Chris.  I told him that converting is a big decision and needs to be led by your mind, not your hole.  I made a deal with him. He wouldn’t let anyone cum in his ass, he was barred from the club.  However, when he got horny, anyone in the family would be there.  I also told him about PreP. He said he didn’t like taking pills “just in case.”  We had discovered his hole had a latex allergy.  He wasn’t letting condoms anywhere near his ass after that.  He promised me, he would take some time and think about it if we would help him when he got horny.  We exchanged a deep kiss to solidify the agreement.

My phone chirped. It was the real estate agent telling me he would be at the building in an hour.  I reminded Jacob of the appointment, I asked Eddy to join us because of his hotel experience.  Chris said he needed to get home and do a couple of things and call his mom.  Chris started out the door, “You taking the bus?”  He replied, “yea, it should be here in 15 minutes.”  “How long does it take you to get home on the bus?” I asked.  He said, “little more than hour.”  That was a long time, compared to driving.  I asked him if he had a valid driver's license, he said he did.  I grabbed the keys to my BMW and tossed them to him.  He immediately started in on his “I can take this,” speech.  I told him to take the car.  Since he had Sunday off, he could drive up and see his mom.  She was at a place about three hours away by car, but all day on busses and trains.  I said, “go see your mom and take her out to lunch or dinner.”  I tossed him one of my credit cards.  He started to tear up as he took the elevator to the garage.

Once Chris had left, Jacob turned to me, “You know we just created a fuck pig bottom, you can’t keep him off raw cock for long.”  I told him I knew, I wanted to give Chris as much time as possible to figure out what he wanted.

Part 47

The next couple of weeks were typical, with everyone working hard during the day and fucking our brains out at night.  I was busy with the coffee shop, doing concepts for another building, and day-to-day operations.  I was glad Vic was around to help, the kid was quick and eager to everything I asked.  Vic was becoming a real asset, and he had a great ass.

We had Marco’s going away party, like with every party at the club it was an orgy with cake.  This was a little different; for once I wasn’t the one in the sling.  Marco took his turn locked in the sling and fucked by every guest. His hole was stuffed with so much cum Jacob was having a hard time keeping up.  During Marco’s party, David asked who I had gotten to replace him, and then I realized I hadn’t.  David assumed I would promote one of our staff. The truth was I hadn’t thought about it.  I asked Vic to take out an ad in all the usual gay rags and a notice in the club.  I knew we had a lot of outstanding staff, no one came to mind to replace to Marco.  No one could replace Marco, the reason he was good at his job is we let him do his job.  No one managed Marco; there was never a need.  Club operations were smooth, the place spotless, and customers happy.  Marco’s talent was letting his team do their job, and he was there to solve problems.  I had Vic doing preliminary interviews and giving any promising candidates for me to interview.  We had some great people both inside and outside the club, no one felt right.  A week had gone by, and I still hadn’t found anyone.  In the mean time, I was managing the club along with everything else, and it was wearing me a little thin.  Everyone in the family offered to help but they were all booked with their own projects.

I was going through resumes, financial projections, and I was exhausted.  The days of rampant sex seemed so far away.  I was feeling sorry for myself.  My phone rang, it was a call from the club’s front desk.  They told me that Chris was asking if he could purchase a room.  He was informally barred from the club (for his own sake), I told them to send him to my office.  With everything going on, almost three weeks had passed since I had seen Chris.  I remembered asking David how things were going.  David said he still maintained only professional relationships with his clients.  David did catch him a few times riding a dildo like a pig in heat.  Before Chris got to my office, I checked his numbers, and they were higher than ever.  Looking at his schedule, he was working seven days a week.  I wasn’t sure if this was a good thing or not.

Chris walked in. He looked terrible.  I could see his clothes were a little dirty, and he could use a good shower.  I could tell when someone spent a night sleeping on the street.  Chris sat down and was staring at the floor.  I asked him if he was ok, and he just burst into tears.  I was taken aback by the force of emotion.  He had been holding in a good cry for a while, and now he was letting it out.  I knew the feeling, handed him some tissue.  The only thing I could do was to give him the time to let it out.  When Chris finally pulled himself together, I asked him again what’s going on.  He told me that he had been late on his rent, but his landlord was cool with him.  It had happened before, and he always made good on catching up.  The building was sold to a developer, and they used his late payments as an excuse for eviction.  I was mad about how he was treated and mad he didn’t tell me sooner.  I had to ask, “where did you sleep last night?”  He said, “under a tree in the park.”  I had so many questions but now was not the time.  I sent a text to David to have Chris’s clients covered for the rest of the week.  I took Chris up to the condo to get him cleaned up and put on some fresh clothes.  I waited in the kitchen till he came out all clean and dressed.  I handed him a beer, then got him to talk.  He explained that he was working more because they raised the rent at his mom’s place.  He would sleep in a park. He would never let his mother want for anything.  This stud had a body of marble and a heart of pure gold.  I said, “Where are you staying tonight?”  He told me that’s why he was getting a room at the club.  This was starting to sound like Eddy 2.0, with people using the club as a hostel.  I went over and gave him a big hug, I felt his sizeable cock lump against my leg.  I knew he would object if I said he could or would stay here.  He wrapped me in his arms, I heard a sniffle.  I handed him a tissue, “you know how to cook?”  He replied, “yea, but only the typical bodybuilder meals.”  I said, “It sounds like your making dinner. The family will be home in just over an hour.”  Cooking got his mind off his problems. He liked feeling useful.  I knew Chris was not the type to around unless it was on a dildo.  I grabbed his pack to move it into the bedroom. I could tell by the weight there were some toys in it.  I was going to ask what they did with his stuff, but I didn’t want to ruin his good mood.

The family, one by one, started coming in and shocked to see Chris in the kitchen.  They must have noticed that I was still in work clothes and he was fully dressed.  They took the hint and just changed into something more comfortable.  Jackson and Jake took a shower because they were at the construction site all day.  Chris set the table with chicken, rice, and veggies a nice healthy balanced meal.  We had all gotten a little too relaxed on our diets, and this was a nice change.

My family is good at reading a situation and they knew something was up with Chris.  I wasn’t talking about it, they left it alone.  The dinner was nice, everyone talking about their day, Tom sneaking the occasional rub of my crotch.  We all started breaking up to sit in the living for drinks and tv.  Chris said he would clean up, I went and helped him.  He said, “once I am done, I will head out so you can have time with your family.”  “wherein the fuck are you going to go?  Do you think that if I told that group sitting over there (pointing to the family), that you were going to sleep in a park or at a shelter, they would let you leave the house?  I put your pack over by the extra bed. You are staying here till we get this all sorted.  The other option is trying to convince my family to let you out that door to sleep on the street.”  Chris grabbed me and hugged me tight, squeezing all the air from my lungs.  I said, “you're safe here; you always have a place here.”  I didn’t see Eddy behind us; from what he heard, it had a good idea of what was going on.  Eddy tapped Chris on the shoulder and asked him if he had ever seen the hotel; Chris said he heard great things about it but had never seen it.  Eddy said, let me give you a tour.  They headed off, and I heard Eddy start to tell the story of how he became apart of our family.  Jackson walked up beside me to help with the last of the dishes.  He said, “at this rate, I am going to have to expand the bedroom.”  “He is staying here till we figure out what to do next,” I was a little snarky in my response.

We had finished the dishes; Jackson asked if I wanted to see the coffee shop's progress.  I said I could tomorrow. He replied, “I think now is a good time.”  We told everyone that we were off to the coffee shop and would be back in a bit.  I looked at Jackson, “This going to be a father-son moment.”  Jackson was the daddy of our family.  He replied, “yes.”  He said, “I know you have been running yourself ragged, and now you are taking care of Chris.  I am not saying you are doing anything wrong.  You take care of everyone even if they don’t know it.  That’s what makes me love you as much as I do my kids.”  I looked down at the growing bulge in his pants.  I said, “yea, I see that.  If we are going to have a father-son talk, can we also have a father-son fuck? My hole is so hungry.”  “That’s how all my father-son talks go.  I always end them with a good raw bug-filled fucking.”

We got to the site, Jackson was making quick work of the transformation.  Jackson said he could see the writing on the wall that the family would “adopt” Chris.  I put up my objection about converting him if and when he is ready.  Jacob looked at me, “is everything about sex with you?”  “NO, everything is about poz sex,” I said with smerk.  Jackson said, “you know what I mean.”  I did. Love is what bound us together, and pig poz sex was the icing on the cake.  I gave Jackson a deep kiss then whispered in his ear, “fuck me daddy.”  Jackson ripped me out of my clothes, I would be walking back shirtless.  Then I felt his big daddy dick slide into my neglected hole.  It felt so good to let go for a minute and enjoy this time with Jackson.  Jackson was giving my hole long deep strokes, almost pulling his cock out before sending it deep into my hungry ass.  This steady deep dicking was what my body needed.  I bent over and grabbed the railing of the new bar, looked at Jackson “thank you daddy.”  His pace slowly but steadly got faster, I knew he was going to give me a great load.  We didn’t have to say anything, and we both released our toxic seed.  I was coming down from my orgasm when Jackson rapidly pulled his cock out of my hole and pushed his tongue in.  Jackson came up and kissed me, feeding me his cum he sucked from my hole.  I reached back and felt he was still hard, I pulled his cock back into me.  We did this three times over, and then we were both spent.  I couldn’t recall the last time it was just Jackson and me.  I had never had a father-son talk with him before.

We headed back to the condo and ran into Eddy and Chris coming out of the hotel.  Eddy knew Jackson, and I had a deep conversation and a deep fuck.  I needed that moment with Jackson; he is such a steady presence in our household.  “The four of us should go swimming; a dip in the pool is just what we all need,” I said.  They gave me an odd look but followed me as I headed to the club entrance and back to the pool area.  Chris had peeled off his shirt and was starting on his jeans.  I said, “you take too long.”  I pushed him into the pool with his pants still on.  I had only taken my shirt off when Jackson came up behind me.  “You should play nice,” and he threw me into the pool.  We all had a great time splashing and acting like kids.

We got back to the condo, me and Chris in wet pants with Eddy and Jackson’s clothes all dry.  Tom said, “what happened to you four.”  I pointed at Jackson, “he did it.”  Jackson was quick “sometimes you have to teach these boys a lesson.”  Chris and I went to the bedroom to find something dry to wear.  I didn’t know what Chris had for clothes. I tossed him a thong.  He caught it, “thanks, you mind if I take a shower?”  I replied, “of course not.”  I walked out of the bedroom in a pair of trunk-cut underwear and sat down on the couch.  Everyone wanted to know what was going on with Chris.  I gave them the ten-minute version.  It dawned on me, Chris was washing his outside. He was cleaning out his insides.  That hungry pig bottom.  I looked at Eddy, “what did you do to him.”  Eddy explained that he wanted to tell Chris what it was like from his point of view when he came into this family.  Eddy explained that they just sat and talked, nothing more.

Chris came out wearing one of my shirts.  My shirts were snug. On him, the seams were barely holding.  Tom said, “now, let's see the back.”  Chris turned around, and we all saw that thong disappear between the boulders of his ass.  He came out and sat down, right in the middle of the group.  This bottom pig was baiting us.  A room full of gift stinging cocks, and there he sat with a dopy smile wearing a thong.  Jake looked at Chris and said, “you know what you are doing?”  Chris replied, “following my heart.”

“Did you like what you saw my dad took my ass? Did you enjoy seeing me put a toxic load into my dad?  Tell us, Chris, how did that make you feel.  Jake was snaking himself over his dad's body, removing his dad's clothes and his own.  Jake pulled Jacob toward him.  “Tell me, Chris did you fantasize about my brother?  When you saw me fucking my dad, you wanted to see more.”  Jake had positioned himself into his father's lap, he pulled his brother in close, sliding his tongue into Jacob's mouth.  “Tell me Chris was it the thought of a father stinging his son and the son stinging the brother.”  Jake was moving his body around his brother and father.  Jake got up and moved, he was now between David and Jacob.  “Tell me Chris, have you ever fantasized about having these two inside you at once?  I have. The feeling of their cocks inside me was intoxicating.”  Jake moved over to me and kissed me deeply.  “Tell me Chris was the through of a new bug birthed in our family through this man make your hole twitch.”  Jake moved over to Eddy, “Tell me Chris was is the induction of Eddy the story of his twice over pozzing of this family the subject of your fantasies.”  Jake moved, snaked his way past Eddy and right in front of Chris, and said, “tell me Chris, tell me what your heart desires.  What in this feast of flesh, seed, and a life-giving sting, makes your cock drool and your hole twitch.  Tell me Chris,” Jake sank into a deep kiss with Chris moaning, the pouch of the thong completely soaked.  Jake broke the kiss, “Chris, you haven’t answered my questions.”  Chris picked up Jake like it was nothing and laid down on his back.  Chris grabbed Jake's underwear and ripped them in two, exposing Jake’s hard pierced cock.  Chris looked at him and said, “yes” in a low growl.  Chris spit into his hand, rubbed Jake’s cock, and sank Jack’s cock deep into his hole.  I heard Chris in a low voice Chris said, “please feed me the flesh and seed of this family, I want to carry you all with me everywhere.”  We started in the condo's living room, and we went till the morning hours ending in the VIP room.  Chris fell into a deep sleep in his bed in the condo, the first real sleep he had in many years.  He slept in place and with people that loved him for the person he was without reservation or hesitation.  He was home, and he was loved.  I felt Tom leave our bed and saw him move in behind Chris.  The sigh of contentment that escaped our muscle studs mouth was one of sweet contentment.  I don’t think anyone had ever just fallen asleep in his arms.