A hard week...

Part 48

The next morning everyone was back to our usual routine, just with one new hunk family member.  Chris was the first to get up, he did his body cleaning then went out to the kitchen.  I woke up to the smell of coffee and pancakes.  I walked in to find Chris in a jockstrap and apron, working away in the kitchen.  I came up behind him, grabbed a handful of his rock-hard ass.  Chris turned, kissed me, and said, “good morning, sweetheart.”  Everyone emerged in a steady pace just as Chris was finishing breakfast.

Chris said to the family, “I know that eating a clean diet with the amount of work and hours you all do.  I am so honored to be welcomed into this family.  I want to earn my keep, Eddy said, “Your ass does that.”  Chris blushed a bit.  Chris explained that he wanted to take over the cooking and meals for the house.  He explained his knowledge and a background with dieting when he did bodybuilding competitions.  While we were all in good shape, recently, we had not been as careful with our diet.  Chris went on explaining how he was going to do breakfast, lunches, and dinner.  He knew how to cook in large batches.  He went on and said these were his protein pancakes.  Jacob piped up, “usually protein in any food means some shot a load into it.”  Chris responded if someone is up to cum into my batter, they were always welcome.  We finished breakfast, and all went our ways, I still needed to find someone to manage the bathhouse.  Chris said he might know someone.  I said, “you still have that new gay smell; how do you know someone that would manage a gay bathhouse.  Chris explained the guy used to manage a large spa at one of the high-end gyms he worked.  He knew the guy was gay but always professional. He also knew this guy was job shopping.  I said. “have him call Vic to set up a time to come in.  I told him no one gets special treatment for hiring. We have established a brand standard.

Chris, Tom, and David had clients this morning. I needed to do some more interviews other administrative duties.  As we headed out the door, Chris handed us each a sack lunch.  This little pig boy was incredible.  I got to the office, Vic was already there. He had flagged important emails, organized my paperwork, and set my calendar for the day.  Today was pretty packed, I ask Vic if he left me any time to fuck, he said, “no, but you can squeeze into me any time.”  Vic told me he received a call from a man named Dean. Dean told Vic that Chris told him about our open position. Vic scheduled Dean for 2 pm. Getting someone to manage the club was critical to my survival.  I went to do a walkthrough of the club, check-in with staff, and hopefully get a few pump and dumps while I was there.  I went into the club.  The place was immaculate. The staff was doing everything they knew to make my job a little easier.  Since I didn’t need to do anything, I went into the darkroom and lowered my work jeans' zipper.  I lubed up my hole since I didn’t have any cum in it.  I didn’t have to wait long till I felt a nice girthy cock split my hole open.  I loved anonymous sex.  I loved not knowing who was in my hole, just enjoying being fucked.  While some guys were better than others, I am a cum whore.  The purpose of getting fucked is to get seeded.  This guy knew what he was doing. He set a great pace as was letting me enjoy it before nutting up my ass.  The guy started to get verbal, always a good sign they are about to blow.  This guy was calling me pig, slut, poz hole (the tattoo on myback).  I said, “David, cum up my ass already, don’t you have clients?”  It was the darkroom, and all he saw was a hole and the outline of my tattoo.  David seeded my hole, gave me a kiss, and walked out.  Since it was David that bread me, I didn’t count it.  I wasn’t leaving till I got three anonymous loads.  I didn’t have to wait long, once I had taken my third load, I plugged my hole (I grabbed a plug at the front desk during my rounds).  I zipped up the back of my pants and checked my watch.  I had 20 minutes till my interview with Dean.  That gave me just enough time to deal with a few critical emails.

I walked into my office, Andrew was waiting for me.  It was time for his daily “milking.”  I didn’t have time, so I asked Vic if he could do it.  They looked at me like I had two heads.  “You two never messed around with each other?”  They both shook their heads “no.”  “Go into Jacob’s office, drink down your brother's nut, and don’t spill any on the floor.”  They were still staring at me in shock like I had asked them to duel to the death.  “For fuck sake, once you boys break your incest cherry, you won’t be able to stop.  No, go in there and drain your bother.  I have work to do and an interview.”  It wasn’t long before I the same brotherly incest banter that Jacob and Jake had.  They were a little loud. I closed the door.  Five minutes later, Jacob came in to grab his laptop.  I told him to wait a minute. Adam’s sons were in there breaking their incest cherry.  Jacob went in anyway.  I heard Jacob, “This is hot. We will have to do a brother foursome with Jake and me.”  Jacob left the office to go to the new property.

The front desk of the club said that a Dean was asking for me.  “Bring him to my office,” and hung up the phone.  About 5 minutes later, a tall stud was in my office.  I could tell he was athletic; he had a body built for agility rather than raw power.  He dressed for a formal interview, fitted button-down shirt, tie, and a fitted pair of slacks.  I took a second to drink it in, I wasn’t used to guys wearing ties in my office.  Dean spoke, “I always dress for an interview regardless of where or what the job is, it’s just professional courtesy.”  I couldn’t argue, “You know this job is for the manager of the club?”  He said he did and had been a frequent patron here.  He told me he came in once, and there was a dick pig locked in a sling out of his mind on poppers.  He said it was one of the best holes he had ever seeded.  I wasn’t going to tell him it was me.

I had a nice conversation with Dean; he presented a well-written resume with references.  I needed to fill the position, and this guy checked all the boxes.  I excused myself and left Dean in my office.  I called to the gym.  David answered, “how are my babies?”  “Locked in my ass, where they should be.  Is Chris with a client?”  “No, I think he might be riding a dildo in the locker room, I can get him.”  I waited for a few moments, Chris came on the line, out of breath from the punishing he was giving his hole.  “You willing to put your ass on the line to vouch for Dean.  Remember I know where you live and where you sleep.”  Chris replied, “you can have my ass any time, and yes, I do.”  I went back to my office and told Dean he had the job; I would be doing the standard background check.  He assured me that wouldn’t be a problem.  We did background checks to make sure there were no active warrants.  We had some convicted felons that had served their time; they are some of my best staff.  I took Dean into the supply room, where we kept the stock of uniforms.  I gave Dean his uniform.  I even had a spare pair of boots in his size.  I started walking out, giving Dean privacy to change.  “Where are you going,” he asked.  “You were changing. I was going to give you some privacy.”  He looked at me, “I am going to be managing a bathhouse?  If I had a problem with nudity, it would be a problem.  Besides, you have been checking out my ass since I walked in.”  Before he finished his last sentence, his slacks hit the floor.  He was wearing a jockstrap with a hefty bulge.  It looked like a jock; instead of two straps, this only had one going up his ass.  My hole immediately started sucking on the plug.  He took his time to get dressed, giving me a show.  I told him he was sexy, and I am sure he would have me again in the near future, “Again?” He questioned.  “I was the one in the sling that you fucked,” I confessed.  He went slack-jawed for a moment.  I just smiled, “Let me take you on a tour of the properties and introduce you to the staff.”

It was a load off my mind to have a manager, I just had to train him.  He was very good at introducing himself to the staff and not acting like “the new boss.”  I asked one of my senior staff to teach Dean the ropes.  I told Dean he could set his own schedule; as long as the club ran well, I would stay out of his way.  I went back to my office to get some work done.  Vic was nowhere to be seen, the last I heard, he was blowing his brother.  Jacob's office door was still closed, I opened it, and Vic bent over Jacob’s desk.  Vic was getting railed by his brother. I closed the door and got back to work.

I got a call for family dinner and said I needed to work late.  I was dealing with the mountain of paperwork on my desk.  Eddy came with a plate of food, telling me Chris said I had to eat.  While I was eating, there was a knock at the door; it was Dean.  I waved him in and asked how his day was, I figured he would have left by now.  He said the place was incredible, and all the staff was very welcoming.  They showed him the private suite and explained the previous manager lived on site.  I had forgotten about the suite.  Dean asked if that was something that could be possible, he thought of it as an apartment manager that would live in the complex.  I thought for a second, said it wasn’t a problem.  I wanted to wait on his background check and after his 90-day probation.  I said if everything goes well, the suit would be his.  Dean also asked if he was allowed to use the club.  I said, “you mean to get or give some dick in?”  He said yes, but he wasn’t sure about the policies because he was the manager.  I explained if the club ran well, I didn’t have an opinion.  I did caution him to wait out his 90-days, get settled.  He said that was his plan. He liked to be up-front.  I would rather someone ask rather than assume. He was new to the whole place. It made sense he had a lot of questions.  Dean got up to leave, was almost out the door.  He turned around on his heals, “someone named Jackson said there was a gift for you in the VIP room.”  I asked if he knew what it was, he said he did.  I said, “you going to tell me?”  He gave me a mischievous grin, “I was told not to.”

I had finished dinner, I was full, and I was horny.  Chris’s cooking was incredible, would fill you up but you didn’t feel over-full and sleepy.  I went to the VIP room, the door was locked.  I had my keys, unlocked the door, and saw what looked to be Chris and Eddy shackled to the wall spread eagle. They were both in latex gimp suites.  Then Jake emerged from the corner with a key in his hand, it was for the shackles.  Jake said, “tonight I am your dungeon master. You are the guest of honor.  These two fuck sluts offer their bodies.  I am here to facilitate any desire you have.  These pigs have been cum lubed and their cocks locked.  What is your first desire?”  I saw that Jake was in a full latex suit, his was red.  I looked at Jake and said, “strip me.”  Jake took his time to undress me.  He touched, tasted, and smelled every inch of my body.  Jake rolled out a clothes rack and hung up my club uniform.  Latex and leather clothing was hanging on the rack.  Jake pointed, “how would you like to be dressed.”  I replied, “I want those fuck sluts to give me a tongue bath, then you will dress me in a leather harness, chaps, jockstrap, and boots.  Jake replied, “as you wish, sir.”  He freed the fuck sluts, and they went to work; one started with a deep kiss, the other started worshiping at my feet.

The two rubber gimps moved around my body, removing the plug and sucking out any cum I hadn’t absorbed.  They both reached my nipples and were sucking on them like two rubber babies.  I was in heaven.  Jake was walking around and watching, not for his self-gratification but to ensure the fuck sluts were doing their job.  Jake would correct them as they serviced my body.  Once I was cleaned Jake ordered the sluts to their knees.  Jake dressed me in my chosen leather gear.

I stood, clad in leather, looking at these two rubber pigs.  I said to Jake, “are they plugged?”  “After they were cum lubed, they were.”  “Who lubed them?”  Jake replied, “The entire family.”  I looked down, “Fuck sluts, do you desire the potent seed that I carry in my sac.”  They replied in unison, “Yes, SIR.”  This wasn’t Eddy and Chris; who the fuck were they.  “Are these fuck sluts from our tribe,” I asked Jake.  “No, they are not.  These sluts have offered themselves to be used.  There is only one rule you need to obey.  Their rubber masks are not to be removed.”  I went to the first one.  I said, “open.”  He opened his mouth and I skull fucked him without mercy.  The fuck pig took it well, slobbering all over my cock with drool forming a puddle on the floor.  I looked at the other fuck slut, “get under there and catch his drool in your mouth.  Don’t’ swallow unless told.”  While they were down working my cock, I summoned Jake.  “Are these fuck sluts converted?”  Jake replied, “not for you to know or care. They are here for your pleasure, whatever that may be.”

I instructed Jake that I wanted one locked to the fuck bench and the other in the sling.  He put the big one in the sling and the other on the fuck bench.  I told jake to expose their holes; both of them had substantial plugs locked in their hole.  I took the one in the slings out, it made a wet sucking noise.  I looked at the plug, it was covered in cum.  I licked it clean.  I started to play with my sling pigs hole, he was loose and sloppy.  I told Jacob to bring me the stool, I wanted to be tongue level with his hole.  I planted my face into is cum sloppy hole.  I was in hog heaven, sucking on this fuck whore’s hole.  I felt him opening up, his hole flowering in my mouth.  I knew this pig could take it.  I called Jake and told him to bring me some jlube.  “How deep can this one go,” I asked Jake.  “I will feed it poppers; it can take you just past the elbow.”  “What about the other one?”  “That one is not a fist pig, but it holds piss well.”  That was good to know my bladder was getting full.

I woked the sling pig's hole till it was just a sloppy cave gaping open.  Nothing better than sing a pig with an open hole.  I called Jake, and he stepped to my side.  I said, “Pig hole this one, I want to keep his guts exposed.”  Jake acknowledge, retrieved a large pig hole, and stuffed it into the fuck sluts sloppy ass.  I stood up and walked over to the other rubber slut, my cock was at full chub.  I looked down and said, “open.”  It opened its mouth, I shoved my cock in, “drink.”  I let loose a bladder full, watching this anonymous slut drink it all down.  Now that my bladder was empty, I said to Jake, “uncork it.”  Jake moves swiftly, opening the latex suit enough to take his plug out.  Jake presented the cum soaked plug, I licked it clean.  The family had such a delicious flavor, and the tingle of our sting was on my tongue.

I went behind the rubber fuck slut and rammed my cock deep into his hole.  In one swift move, I was balls deep.  The pig let out a squeal.  Jake immediately moved to correct it with a hard slap.  I stopped him, “lock its mouth open.”  Jake retrieved the mouth spreader and attached it to this fuck slut.  Each one had an orifice that was held open for my use.  I fucked this rubber slut hard, without mercy.  I let all my stress out onto this pig locked to a fuck bench.  He would make whimpering sounds but mostly drooled on the floor.  I said to Jake, “feed it.”  Jake pulled his cock out and pissed down this pigs throat, then put his cock away.

I pulled my cock out, I was getting close.  I didn’t want to cum yet.  “Plug it and zip it,” I said.  Jake put a larger plug in and zipped the latex suit up to hold it in place.  I went to my sling hole, with the pig hole stuck in his ass.  I put my cock through the pig hole felt just the head of my cock, rubbing his hungry walls.  I saw this rubber pig was in hog heaven, and now I was close to cumming.  I looked down at the rubber pig, “I don’t know what you have been told about my family’s sting, and I don’t care.  I am the one that birthed it, and now you are going to get it.”  “Jake, sting the one on the bench.”  “This is about you, I am only here to facilitate.”  I barked back, “then facilitate my sting into his hole, NOW!”  Jake immediately went to the other pig; in no time, Jake was balls deep in him.  I said, “I am close; you better be too.”  Jake and I both groaned at the same time, me delivering a large wad of my potent seed in his hole.  Jake was catching his breath, I grabbed a towel, I cleaned the sweat from my body and lube from my cock.  I took off the leather and put on my club uniform back on.  I picked up the towel, now ripe with my musk.  I threw it over the face of the pig in the sling.  I started to walk-out, “Jake, clean this up and send these things home.”  I closed the door behind me.

I went back to the condo, and everyone there had a grin on their face.  I played innocent.  Jackson hit a button on the remote, and a video of what happened was playing on the screen.  I said, “you recorded it.”  Jackson said, that and we watched in real-time.  About 30 minutes later, Jake came through the door. He went straight for his brother and put him in a headlock.  Jacob was caught off guard, not having a chance to fight back.  Jake was dragging him to the bedroom.  I heard Jake say, “I need incest sex now, you will fuck, and dad will fuck me, then you will eat the cum from my hole.”  I think what happened in the VIP room pushed a few of Jake’s buttons.  Chris said, “is it ok if I go watch?”  David replied, “watching that family fuck is an experience all its own.”  Chris was already dripping precum into his shorts.

I went into the bedroom to see what was going on.  I had seen that family fuck plenty of times.  What made my cock twitch was Chris.  This big strapping stud, pushing and working his finger in his fuck.  The man was in heat.  I assumed he didn’t want to get fucked. That might ruin his view.  Jake being a commanding bottom pig and Chris being a hole hog, I just stood there and enjoyed the show.  Once everyone had shot their load, they each went off to take a shower, except Chris.  Chris pulled fingers from his hole, using them to gather up the cum off his body.  He started eating his cum and licked his fingers clean.  Chris pulled back up his shorts and gave me a peck on the cheek as he walked past me.  David was next to me; he was still stunned by what he witnessed.  I turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I said, “yep that’s our family.”

I went to take a shower, and then I would join everyone in the living room for a nightcap.  I finished my shower, was drying myself off, and there was Eddy naked in front of me.  I said, “I don’t know if I have any more bullets in my chamber at the moment.”  Eddy explained he wasn’t here for sex, he wanted to show me his new chastity device.  I complimented that it was new and looked comfortable.  Eddy said he put himself in chastity because of Chris.  He saw how connected Chris was to his hole, and he wanted the same.  Eddy locked the device and gave the key to Jake.  This should be fun to see play out.  We were all versatile but two dedicated hole pigs.  Jacob may have to start a gangbang night at the club just for these two.

Part 49

The new coffee shop and bar were almost ready for launch, Jacob had already started on-line marketing and channels with our vendors, partners, and friends.  I kept a careful eye on budgets. We had been spending a lot of money on renovations.  However, the other businesses were able to cover the costs.  We were breaking even, with little room for mistakes.

I put out advertisements for bartenders, barbacks, gogo dancers, servers, etc.  I didn’t want people to come to a new bar and wait forever to get a drink or get in.  The family was reaching out to anyone they thought might be interested.  Chris said he might know some fitness guys that could use some extra money.  Things were going well, and I was getting excited about opening night.  Tom and I had managed to take a minute to fuck in the backroom of the club.  I wanted to leave the first drops of cum on the floor.

The bathhouse was doing well with Dean. He had the place humming.  I had discreetly pulled aside a few of the staff to ask what they thought of Dean.  They had almost all positive things to say. The only objection that had was, “he’s too uptight.”  I asked what they mean. They said Marco would mess around with patrons, staff, etc.  Dean just wasn’t as sexually outgoing.  It was funny this was a problem; any other job, fucking your staff gets you fired.  I explained that he was on a 90-day probation since he was new, and I had discouraged him from playing at the club.  I told them I wanted him to get a feel for the place.  That was their complaint; He wasn’t letting them “feel” him.  I decided we could end Dean’s probation a couple of weeks early. Completing his probation meant he could move into the suite.  It was time that I push Dean into the deep end of our business.  I knew he was no prude based on what happened during his interview, him unknowingly fucking me at the club a while back.  I asked the staff to figure out who he seemed interested in, anyone that caught his eye.  I was told Dean was attentive to Jesse, one of our regulars.  Next time Jesse comes in, I told the front desk, give me a call, and be discreet.  I didn’t have to wait long; late afternoon I get a message that Jesse was at the club and what room he whas in.  I told the staff to keep Dean busy for a few while I talked to Jesse.  I didn’t want Dean seeing me in the club.

I got to Jesse’s room, and the door was open, telling people he wanted visitors.  I had been fucked and fucked Jesse numerous times. He was a pig’s pig.  He was covered in tattoos and a lot of piercings.  Dean had good taste.  I asked Jesse what he thought of Dean.  Jesse liked him, but he would like him better if he could fuck him like he did Marco.  I didn’t know Dean’s status, and I wasn’t going to ask, but I might find out.  I told Jesse he was getting an upgrade to the VIP room to do me a favor.  Jesse asked, “do you want me to drop a load of my toxic seed in your hole?”  “Later,” I said.  I told him to take the VIP room and make himself comfortable. I said, “Everything is at your disposal.”  Jesse was interested, wanted to know what the “catch” was.  I said, “seduce Dean.”  I explained that once he had gotten Dean to get frisky, I would “catch” Dean playing with a patron.  That would show I have a sense of humor, and Dean can finally take off his pants once in a while.  Jesse had a wicked smile and agreed.  I took Jesse into the VIP room and let the staff know to take Dean there to resolve an issue with an unhappy guest.  Jesse looked like a bad boy, fucked like the devil, but he was a sweet guy down deep.  I hid in a room till they got Dean in the room with Jesse. I waited outside the door.  I could hear the conversation, and they couldn’t see me.  Jesse was making up some bullshit about the room being dirty when he got it. He wasn’t angry, just the right amount of “pissed off.”  Dean was apologetic, offering Jesse a refund on the room and a voucher for a free visit back to use it.  Dean said he would have someone over to clean the room.

I thought it was interesting that Dean did whatever it took to make it right, never blamed the staff, and didn’t argue with a frequent patron.  I knew the room was spotless.  Dean was the right person for the job.

I heard Dean heading toward the door to get someone to help him clean the room. Jesse stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder.  Jesse’s said, “I have another idea. The room isn’t that bad, and your’re sexy as fuck.  Aren’t you kinda new here?  I come here a lot, and I have seen you a few times.  The last manager and I would breed every time I was here.  I would like to keep up that tradition.  I am not looking for special treatment, just a taste of the new management.”  Dean started making his excuses, maybe another time, but at the moment, he was really busy.  Jesses said in almost a whisper, “I have seen you look at me, looking at my tatts, piercings, my ass, my cock.  You can touch it. You have a minute to show a little love to a dedicated patron of this fine establishment.”  Dean replied in a shaky voice, “Maybe next time, I am so sorry.”

I was impressed at Dean's resolve, even in the face of Jesse’s seduction.  I was also getting horny listening to it.  I turned into the doorway, “Dean if you want a piece of Jesse, take it. He tastes even better than he looks.”  Dean was frozen in shock and confusion.  Jesse turned around hung himself over the fuck bench.  “Here taste my twitching hole,” Jesse said.  I looked at Dean, who was still frozen in place.  I said, “If you don’t eat that ass, I will.”  Dean said, “I am sorry, but I am only 60 days into my 90, and I really want to keep this job.”  I replied, “I really want you to stay; let’s call it even and have some Jesse to celebrate.”  I started walking into the room toward Jesse’s winking hole.  I when down on my knees and gave it a look lick.  I heard a low moan escape from Jesse.  Jesse looked back at Dean, “If you don’t eat it, I am going to put my poz cock up your hole.”

I had forgotten that Jesse was a brotherhood gifter.  I didn’t know Dean’s status, this could get bad.  Dean snapped out of his trance, “did you just say you wanted to shove your POZ cock up my hole?  You telling me I have a toxic gifter in my club, you go around sharing your bug?”  Now I was the one frozen in place.  Dean was standing by the sling, bent over, and unzipped the back of his jeans.  Dean looked back at Jesse, “You going to sit there with your ass in the air, or are you going to knock me up.  I have work to do, so plant your toxic seed and let me get back to it.”  I was confused, my cock was drooling, and my hole was twitching.  Jesse stood up; his multiple cock piercings shining on his rigid death stick.  Jesse said, “I don’t take my piercings out to fuck.”  “My hole has seen enough piercings; let’s see if you have any new tricks,” Dean replied.  Jesse dove into Dean’s ass, sucking on his hole, getting it wet and hungry.  Jesse stood up, and I slathered some lube on his cock, right before he sunk it into Dean.  Jesses was giving Dean a solid dicking. Dean was pushing his ass back, meeting Jesse’s thrusts.  Dean turned around to Jesse, “That the best you cock, your death cock isn’t giving my hole the feeding it needs.  You can either do better or pull out.”  I Dean was egging Jesse on.  Jesse went from giving Dean a good dicking into rage fucking.  Both of them were breathing hard, and the sounds of skin hitting skin were getting louder.  This was a brutal fuck, and both men loved every moment.

Jesse grunted, “take my toxic seed. You're going to be pregnant with my bugs in you.”  “Fuck yea, poz my hole, giving me that charged load,” Dean responded.  I saw the final twitch of Jesses cock as it deposited the last of his sting.  Jesse pulled out, and Dean’s hole closed tight.”  Jesse got a couple of water bottles from the mini-fridge we had in the room.  He opened his and handed one to Dean.  Dean opened his water, looked, and at me, “did you need something boss or did you just drop by to see me get pozzed.”  I had no words.  Dean said, “I need to check on a couple of things if you don’t need anything.  I am going to keep his toxic seed in my hole to sink into my guts.”  Dean patted me on the stomach as he walked by.

Jesse looked at me, “How did I do?”  I was still working on that I just got my new manager pozzed.  I turned to walk away but replied, “lifetime free pass.”

I went out by the pool to catch my breath and work through what the fuck just happened.  I heard the door open, and a few patrons walked out with Dean behind them.  Dean came up to me, “boss, I assume this means my probation is over.  Any thoughts about me moving into the suite? I don’t want to renew my apartment lease.”  I said, “yea, of course.”  Dean turned to me, “I have taken a lot of poz loads, I hope this one takes.”  Then he got up and left.  Tomorrow, I was doing interviews with bartenders, gogo dancers, and wait staff.  The way things were going with new hires, I should have everyone come in for a group orgy as an interview.

Authors Note:  This section does not have the usual sex scenes.  I am not sure why I wrote it but I felt it was important.  I might be a way for my own decompression.  You can decide for yourself.  I also wanted to show that animal pig sex does not preclude connection.  These days and time each of us have lost so much in countless and unique ways.  Remember to love, not as some trite saying in a Hallmark card, but giving of true grace to people you may think don't deserve it.  I was taught that grace is on of the highest gifts you can give, it's love and acceptation with boundaries or limitation.  Many things in every life are not important but they feel earth shattering, they aren't.  I am speak from my own experience.  This is only to share my own thoughts and opinions, nothing more.  Places like this website are a community with the freedom to interact as little or as much as you want.  Writing this story has been fun but also very cathartic, both in exploring fantasy but as an escape.  All of the up votes and support mean more to me that just liking my writing.  I than everyone that reads this story to enjoy the erotic and the journey of my characters.  With that said I give you:

Part 50

I was getting tired, mentally and physically worn out.  I don’t know what happened.  I was sitting on my laptop putting completing reports, reviewing documents, and reviewing our financials.  Busy mornings were nothing new.  I needed some quiet time to get through all the things piling up on my desk.  I gave Vince the day off, told Adam that David would drain him, and forwarded my desk phone to voicemail.  There was silence for a change.  I was alone to do my work.  That’s when it all came crashing down; nothing terrible happened, All the open businesses were profitable, and the new developments were on track.

I had been functioning in such a high state of activities, including all the sex, I was never alone with myself.  I sat there staring at the paper and my computer screen.  I just started to cry about what I didn’t know.  I had a family that most people would be jealous of, a husband that was everything, friends that care about me.  I sat in my office and cried.  I knew from plenty of therapy over the years not to run from feelings but let them happen.  I felt kind of stupid.  I also felt like it was a release valve that had to open.  I don’t know who saw me, but there was a gentle rap on my door.  I looked up, with hot tears rolling down my face. There stood Tom, my Tom.  His face was kind and soft. He didn’t rush to my side to console me.  Tom just stood there, giving me space.  Tom had a way of being a little grain of sand that would hold like solid rock.  When I finally pulled myself together, Tom spoke.  I don’t remember what he said. I remember how he said it.  The loving tone, his carefully chosen words, that while I don’t remember what they were, he was the solid rock that I needed.

Tom walked over to me and put his hand gently on my shoulder, and said, “it’s time to go. You need to rest.  I am here now. You are going to let all this go if, for just a moment, you are going to rest.  Tom took me into his powerful arms and brought me back to the condo.  We went into the bedroom, and he proceeded to undress me.  He was not undressing me as a sexual act but one of love and symbolism—the symbolism of shedding everything. In that act, he was freeing me.  We got into bed, his warm body behind me. I fell fast asleep in his arms.  I don’t know how long I had been out, but it was dark.  I guessed that he took me from the office late morning.  Tom wasn’t behind me. He must have heard me stir.  He came in wearing off white linen pajamas. He was my angle.  He walked to the bed and dressed me in the same comfortable linens.

He took me into the living room. It was quiet. We were the only ones in the condo.  There was a plate of food and a cup of hot tea waiting for me.  We sat silently and ate.  There wasn’t a need for word; His presence was enough.  I heard a knock at the door. Two very statuesque men were standing there, each holding a massage table.  Tom showed them to the bedroom.  He was gone for a few minutes then came back.  He told me there were here to help me remove the stress that I had bottled inside.

I walked into our bedroom. The lights were off.  The room large room was bathed in soft candlelight, with a light smell of lavender in the air.  Tom undressed me; I moved onto the massage table.  The masseur placed a towel over my bare ass.  That told me this was not going to a sexual experience.  As the men started their work at our feet, Tom gave me the most loving smile.  For the first time in a long time, both my surroundings and my mind were quiet.  I let my body sink into the table, and their expert hands release all my tension.  The massage lasted a little more than an hour.  Tom and I were taken off the table and escorted to our bathroom.  The shower was big enough for four.  The two men disrobed.  I saw body scrubs and scent oils were placed in the shower.  The men made sure our bodies were soaked in warm water, then they proceeded to use natural sponges, soaps, and oils to clean and refresh every inch of our bodies.  This shower was not a sexual experience, and my cock never twitched.  This was the rest that Tom promised.  Once, we were cleaned and dried by these two men.  They dressed, collapsed their tables, and quietly left.  I naturally slipped into our bed; once again, Tom slipped in behind me.  Tom wrapped his arm around me, and I fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, it was morning. I could hear the family was there.  There were having quiet conversations.  The smell of coffee in the air got me out of bed.  I found my linen pajamas folded neatly at the foot of the bed; I slipped back into them.  I was feeling like a new man.  I walked out. Chris set the table with fresh fruit, his pancakes, and a fresh cup of coffee waiting by my plate.  The family didn’t make any statement or probe me with questions about yesterday.  When breakfast was done, each member of the family gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Tom asked if I thought a light workout would feel good, and it sounded good.  “After that, we will take a shower and drive out to my favorite beach-side coffee shop.  Before I realized we were in the convertible and headed to the beach.  I knew when we were getting close by the smell of the sea in the air.  Tom got us coffee, and we sat and talked.  I said I have a mountain of work; Tom replied, “Jacob is taking care of it all today.”  I took a deep breath, the first real deep breath in a long time.  I love what I did, everyone in the family had their part of my heart, but Tom had the biggest piece.  It was nice to re-connect with Tom, I also noticed I didn’t have my cell.  Tom said it was in the car, but he had his phone if there was an emergency.  It was what I needed, no ringing phones, no horny men, just my husband and I sitting by the beach having a cup of coffee.

I enjoyed all the nasty pig sex, but I had overlooked the most important thing I had, Tom.  He knew what I needed without me saying a word. The family knew what I needed and gave without hesitation or reservation.  I started to tear up, and Tom handed me a napkin.  He knew these tears were different.  These were ones of happiness and joy.  Wild poz sex had its place and not something I needed to give up.  I needed to make time for real intimate connections.

Tom informed me.  The family talked about making some changes.  They were all burnt out.  I was the first to crack.  I don’t know what I would do without them.  To said I do have some interesting news that came in what I was asleep.  He said that Chris has converted but never came down with a fuck flu, only that he felt a bit off for a couple of days.  I said, “that’s what clean living will do for you.”  I told Tom I was feeling more myself, with a little bit of a smirk.  Tom said, “good thing I got us an Airbnb on the beach for the night.

We arrived at the beach house, we were immediately on each other.  This time it was passion, not animal lust.  That night Tom and I didn’t “fuck” we made love to each other.

I'm going to interrupt to say that this has become quite the story. From an ordinary horny guy who just wanted to fuck and got pozzed to a really unbelievable overwrought story that was almost unreadable, and now to a genuine tale that shows real human characters and emotion - this has got it ALL. It's come a long way in such a short time. 

Thanks for sharing your gifts with us. 

3 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

unbelievable overwrought story that was almost unreadable

What parts or ideas made you say this.  I take it as a compliment that stuck with me.  I welcome criticism, it only helps be a better story teller.  I know that the early pages had some serious grammar and spelling issues.  I have been taking a lot more care with those two issues.  Are you referring to story concepts, my writing style, etc.

I would appreciate the input.

2 hours ago, Navi38 said:

What parts or ideas made you say this.  I take it as a compliment that stuck with me.  I welcome criticism, it only helps be a better story teller.  I know that the early pages had some serious grammar and spelling issues.  I have been taking a lot more care with those two issues.  Are you referring to story concepts, my writing style, etc.

I would appreciate the input.

It felt very run-of-the-mill as it started. Then it gained momentum and it was so much that (for me) it became a poz-a-thon that I felt was like too much of a rich dessert. Now that you're 50 chapters into it, this has settled down and you're keeping an even pace. The pacing is better and it has become interesting again. 

Never mind the spelling and grammatical errors - English may not be your first language, I don't know you at all, so I can't be fair about it. We have another writer here who has clearly been using a translator program and posting the outcome as his story, and it's hard to read because it's word-for-word literal translation instead of expressing the meaning of it. You are clearly not doing that. This is not the issue I had with it at the start. 

As I said, it has got better and I don't want to turn this into a critique thread. You're doing well and keeping your readers engaged by providing regular updates and story progression. 

• Like 1

Part 51

My day with Tom did more for me than any vacation.  My alarm went off, and I got up to the smell of fresh coffee and Chris working his magic in the kitchen.  I put on some underwear and walked to the kitchen.  Chris was in his usual chef’s outfit, an apron, and jockstrap.  From what I could tell, he had on a trailer hitch ass lock.  The man always had or was putting something up his hole.  I couldn’t blame him; he went almost a decade of not getting pleasure from his own body.  I assumed he was making up for lost time.  Chris heard me pour my coffee.  He came over and gave me a big hug and a heart-melting smile.  I sat down, and he put a plate of food in front of me.  Damn, this man could cook.  Chris was back at the stove, getting the rest of the family’s breakfast plates ready.  You could set your watch by the time we were all up.  All of us are certified sex pigs, and we are also working professionals.  There were many “benefits” to owning the type of business we did, but we make sure the work got done.

I booked a large suite at the hotel across the street.  I schedule all my interviews for today; it was going to be a long day.  I chose the hotel because I didn’t want the club's oversexed energy to become part of the interviews.  The suite was separated into two sections; one was a sitting room with a couch, coffee table, and two chairs.  The other had a bed and bathroom.  I had closed the door to the bedroom and keeping interviews in the sitting room.  I knew some of the guys would try to make this a casting couch experience to improve their chances.  Sex was not my focus today.  When it came to sex, I was more interested in my husband than just more random cock, for the moment.

I started with the bartenders; given it would be a predominantly gay bar, I assume they knew shirtless was the usual attire.  I wouldn’t make “no shirt” a requirement (it would be illegal). Most bartenders with experience at gay clubs know, “tips are better if your tits are out.”  I would order jeans similar to the ones for the club but with fewer zippers.  I had high expectations of my bartenders, and I would be paying them well.

Vic was at the office, managing my email and taking calls.  Vic had come a long way, and I trusted his judgment.  The first bartender showed up on time; he was of average height and looked to have a tight body.  I review his resume, asking him questions about his experience, drink knowledge,etc.  I was ready to wrap up the interview when he asked what the dress code would be.  I showed him my jeans and said they would be similar.  The shirt I would have graphic tee-shirts printed.  He said, “am I allowed to work shirtless or in other pants.”  I said shirtless was fine, but the pants were a requirement.  I didn’t want my bartenders running around in jockstraps or thongs on opening night.  The guy scored well on my list, but I wasn’t incredibly impressed.  I had 12 more perspective bartenders to interview, out of all that showed I had found a decent group of eight.  We could always add more later.  Next up were the gogo dancers.

Gogo dancers were the group I was most concerned about wanting to have a casting couch call.  I had put on the job posting that I wanted a video of them dancing at a club.  This method would show me if they could move and keep their clothes on during the interview.  I had twenty schedules, fifteen showed, and I hired ten.  The barbacks, I had only three applicants, I hired all of them.  Some of the bathhouse staff were interested in moving to the club. I would start them as barbacks.  Jacob would be managing the club, and he would hire his assistant.

I had finished my interviews in time for a late lunch.  I checked out of the suite.  I called over to the gym to see if Tom had eaten and if he was free.  David answered, and before I could ask for Tom, David said, “how about lunch in the park today?”  I told him that sounded great.  David informed that somehow he, Tom, and Chris had a gap in their schedule.  This gap gave them time for a long lazy lunch. I just happened to call at the right time.  We all headed to the park; all of us had taken our shirts off.  It was a warm day; we worked hard in the gym.  I have no problem showing off what I worked my ass off to gain.  We got ogled by plenty of men, some I recognized from the club.

We were talking and laughing. I told the story of the “deflowering” of Dean.  Tom sat next to me and always had a hand or a shoulder resting on me.  Since that day, we had been more intimate.  My inner pig was starting to make some noise. I knew that itch would need to be scratched.  We walked back with Chris trailing a little behind. He was assessing my body dynamics.  He came up and said, I need to work on your ass and your lats.  I said, “my ass had plenty of work, and I had reference to prove it.”  Chris said he was going to change my training routine.  The gym was going to close early. Tonight was the launch of “The Coffee Shop.”  I hadn’t done anything about our “special shots,” but I had some plans.  I knew where I could get cum, and pre-cum in enough quantity for the night.  I hadn’t milked Adrian in a couple of days, and Chris’s cock drooled non-stop when I put a vibrating plug up his ass.  I had purchased a p-spot stimulator that I could control with my phone.

The event went off without a hitch.  I was keeping a close eye on the new staff, quality of service.  Tom grabbed me by the arm, looked into my eyes, “Stop it.”  “What do you mean?”  “Jacob has this, and he is the manager. Let him do his job, and you do yours.”  I responded, “Technically, I don’t have a job here tonight.”  Tom smiled, “Sure you do.”  “What?”  Tom’s smile turned into a devious grin, “showing me the darkroom.  I want to see the pig come out and play.”  Tom took my hand and guided me into the darkroom we had hidden away in the club.  Some resourceful patrons and had already found it, by the sounds they were making good use of it.  While Tom pulled me into the backroom, my hand went down the back of his pants. I felt his hot twitching cum hole.  I knew he was hungry. I was always happy to feed my husband.

Tom turned back to me, “I have a surprise for you.”  “Like what?”  “It’s not a surprise if I tell you.”  Then I saw his surprise. There was my big stud Chris against the wall, spread eagle and stark naked.  Tom walked up to Chris and whispered in his ear.  Then I saw ass relax, and his hole was drooling lube and cum onto the floor.  Tom knew that I love to see a drooling hole.  I dove into Chris’s ass, tasing all the seed that he was holding.  Tom was behind me rubbing my shoulders, “Eat his ass, get him wet.  You are going to watch me fuck this mountain of muscle.  I know what you want.  You want to see me fuck this drooling hole and seed him.”  Tom pulled me up and gave me a rough kiss, pinning me up against the adjacent wall.  He looked at me, “Watch, and jerk your cock.  I know how much you like watching me fuck.  I know how much you love seeing Chris in ecstasy when his hole is being used.”  Tom knew this would send me over the edge.  He was asserting dominance by making me watch but not allowed me to participate.

I stood there, rubbing the growing lump in my pants.  I watch as my husband entered Chris’s eager hole; he fucked him slow and hard.  Each thrust was brutal, burying his cock deep into Chris.  I watched as Chris lost himself in a fuck fog.  I started to pull out my cock.  Tom snapped at me, “leave that thing in your pants.”  Tom pulled out of Chris, his cock still rock hard.  I saw Chris slip the remote vibrator back into his hole.  I looked at Tom, “aren’t you going to finish?”  “In Chris, no.  I am going to finish.”

Tom put his cock away and almost dragged me out into the club.  Chris went to help with the club's unique shots.  Tom took me back to the bathhouse; we didn’t stop to get naked.  He guided me into the darkroom and into the sling where we first fucked.  Tom dropped to his knees and started eating my hole and playing with his nipples.  My hole was wet and hungry.  Tom whispered into my ear, “there was cum lube in here the first time.”  I saw Dean appear with his hard cock covered in lube; he pushed into my hungry hole.  Dean gave me a good fuck and a huge load.  Dean stuffed his still chubbed-up cock back into his work jeans and left.  Tom walked back up, his big pierced cock pointing at me, wanting cum cavern.

Tom fucked me, only the way Tom can.  If I was blindfolded and fucked by 100 men, I could tell which one was my husband.  Tom finally released his love into me, and it was warm.  There was something about his cum that was special, maybe it was all in my head, but I would enjoy it.  Tom collapsed on-top of me and gave me a gentle kiss.  Tom whispered in my ear, “happy anniversary, my pig.”  Fuck!  I had completely forgotten today was the day.  Tom said, “I wanted to bring you back to the place our love first started.”  I didn’t deserve this man, but I wasn’t going to give him up.

Dean opened up one of the large rooms for us, so we should have some fun on this special day.  I asked Tom what he wanted to do.  Tom’s wicked grin came back as he laid me on my back and moved around, putting my head in his lap. My hole pointed toward the end of the bed and the door.  Tom looked down, “I want to see you get railed and opened a bottle of poppers.”  I don’t know how long I was there. I had been lost in a popper fog.  When I came out of the fog I knew there was a parade of me that went through my hole.  I could tell by how it was just hanging open.  I felt the cum being sucked out of my hole.  I knew Jacob had his mouth sealed around my ass ring.  I looked down, and to my surprise, it was David.  David stopped, looked up at me, “can’t a man appreciate the cum from another man’s hole.  What is this world coming to.”  David went back to tonguing out every drop of seed he could find.

Tom looked down, “by the way, Wednesday is hole night at the condo.”  I had no idea what he was talking about, but family time is always the best time.

2 hours ago, pozpopperpig said:

So love how this is raunchy, piggy, sweet and loving all at the same time.

Thanks, I am trying to find a good balance with the characters, both being poz pigs and a family.  Personally I think there is room for all of in a relationship, in this case an entire family of poz pigs.

Part 52

The launch party was a hit; there were some issues to work out, but what new club doesn’t.  Jacob made it very clear that it was his to manage.  I do the numbers.  I understood why Jacob was as dogmatic about our roles.  He didn’t want anything added to my already full plate.  The rest of the week was busy. We were in escrow for the new property, and I was back to my morning seeding of Adam and Adrian's daily drainings.  Lately, my sexual activity hadn’t been as “frantic,” I was hand the headspace to enjoy it more.  I was moving to quality over quantity, but there is always a time to buy in bulk.

Hole night was Jake's idea born from his fiance Eddy having a greedy hole.  Chris, not as experience as Eddy but just as much a hole pig.  The two were on all fours on the ottoman with their asses out.  There were positions where they could have eye contact and making out.  Fisting and deep hole work often appear to be another form of rough sex or just kink play.  Fisting in all forms is an intimate act, the person you are entering is trusting you, and you have to listen to your bottom’s body.  Fisting requires all the participants to be highly engaged and present in every moment.  Porn stars make it look easy. They are playing their part to sell a product, no shame in that game.  Knowing my family and these bottoms, this was going to be an intimate moment.  Eddy was a hole hog, but he was our hole hog.  Chris was still coming into his own. His sexuality and its connection between his mind and body were on an incredible journey.

There was a bottle of jlube by each of our boys, and they had bottles of poppers.  Tonight had two purposes: loving each other and extending the deep connections that we all share.  I went up to Chris’s out pointing ass, I put my face into it and, giving it a lick with the tip of my tongue.  Chris let out a moan, and then I heard Eddy sigh.  Jake knew every botton that Eddy had and was going to press them all.  My work with Chris was going to be more gentle, and progress determined by his body.  I knew Chris had a tendency for his eyes to be bigger than his hole, and tonight I was driving this bus.

I took the bottle and squeezed out the lube, and let it fall from the top of his crack and off his hanging cock, into my hands.  Once I had enough lube to start, I worked in a few fingers.  If Chris had his way, I would be elbow deep; his hole had limits even if he didn’t know them.  I wanted to open him up, letting his body guide me.  Working on Chris like this was deeply connective, while not making love in a traditional term, this act had the same significance.  I worked his hole gently, adding fingers when I thought he was ready.  Chris was asking for more and kept trying to backup on my hand.  Tom went to him and said, “slow down, enjoy this.  Feel him connecting with your body. Feel how he moves when your body tells him to move.  Let go and let my husband and your body sing their song together.”  That instantly brought Chris down. I watched his mind and body relax.  He opened up, and my hand slipped inside him.  Moving my hand around, I was able to give him a new form of release.  Chris collapsed, Eddy did shortly after, both of them with their sexual energy spent.

Chris caught his breath and looked back and me, “You didn’t cum, do you want to fuck me?”  I said, “ no, tonight was about you and Eddy.  Chris, you are still discovering the wonders of your body that were locked away.  That first day at the coffee shop, I told you there was more to pleasure than you could get from your cock.  Fisting is another to add the list.  Tonight, you experienced two things, first a new type of orgasm.  The second was moving your mind to stillness and trusting me to listen to your body.  We are a family of kinky proud poz pigs; we are also a family build on trust.  Tonight you entrusted me with your body, and that is not something that to take lightly.

Chris turned and kissed me, his hole still dripping jlube.  I told him to take a shower and we would clean up.  Eddy can show you how to deal with the jlube.  We will see you boys in the living when you are all clean.  The six of us went out to the living room.  I made drinks for everyone.  I was sitting on the couch with Tom. Chris came over and sat on the floor between Jackson’s legs.  Chris asked Jackson if he could sleep with him tonight.  There was no question he would.

We had closed on the new property. We now had an entire block dedicated to some form of gay sexual debauchery.  We were proud of what we were building. It was a safe place for men to experience and explore their sex with other men.  We ensured it was always a safe and clean space. That way, patrons could focus on having fun.  Jacob and I hadn’t completely fleshed out ideas on what to do with the new space.  The design and layout of the building left for limitless possibilities.  I got a notice on my phone that Tom had requested a private dinner with me.  The size of the family and the projects, Eddy had us connected to a service that would allow us to message, share email, calendars, etc.  It was a lifesaver.  I accepted immediately but had no idea why he requested it; maybe he wanted a date night.

I was closing down my office when Tom walked in. He dressed casually in khakis and a polo that hugged his body in all the right places.  He picked a place that we went to often. The food was good, and getting a table was never a problem.

Tom looked like he wanted to tell me something but was very apprehensive.  I prodded him; it was just him and me.  We didn’t have secrets.  I had seen him naked; what else was there.  Tom took a deep breath and handed me his resume.  I was kind of stunned. Why would my husband give me his resume when he one of the owners of our family business.  When he handed it to me, he just said, “read it.”  I started reading, and it was what I expected based on his last job as a customer service manager. It was everything after that I was surprised to know.  Tom had worked in the adult entertainment industry, not as a model but in production.  He had impressive credentials with some of the largest porn houses.  Tom also had a master's in fine arts and several training certifications.  I put it on the table. I asked him why he never told me he was in adult entertainment.  He said, “I worked with a lot of good people, had fun traveling, not to mention a hot ass was always available.  I got pulled into a dark place, and I needed to get out.  I created a vague resume, enough to get me a customer service manager position.  I don’t talk about it because it’s a closed chapter in my life; some things should be left in the past.”  I told it I appreciated him willing to tell me all this, but he had to know it would have no impact on our relations.  Tom said, “I know it wouldn’t change our relationship; what I was hoping is that I could be considered for creative director and manager of the new property.  I see a lot of possibilities and would love to show some of my ideas.  I know it’s a family decision, but I wanted you to see it first.  My sweet Tom, let’s go home and have a nightcap.  Schedule a family meeting for tomorrow evening.  If you are ok I will circulate your resume, and you put together a presentation.  I think you are a shoo-in for the job.  Tom stopped me, “That why I wanted to talk to you. I don’t want to be given the job because I am family.  I want to have the job because I am the most qualified.  Interview candidates and let me compete fair and square.”  If I wasn’t’ already married to him, maybe I should do it again.

We paid the check and were about to leave. Tom grabbed my arm to stop me from getting up.  He said, “One more thing, you owe me for forgetting our anniversary.”  “Name it,” I replied.  He said he wanted to have a dual sling fuck gang bang; he and I side by side holes out and loads in.  I said, “there’s more.  It can’t be that simple.”  He said I want to know what’s it’s like to go into the popper fog, I have never done it, and I want to do it with you.  I had no objections, been a while since I had a good gang bang.  I am sure Dean would have no trouble setting one up.  In exchange, I would point Dean to another toxic pig that fits his “type.”  There was one in the brotherhood I knew would be a good fit.  I hadn’t talked to Dean about his chasing since that night he told me he was.  I suspected he had been doing it a while.

I asked Tom if he wanted the gangbang before his presentation or after.  He said after and business casual dress for the family, he would wear a suit.  He was taking this seriously.  I would book a conference room at the hotel across the street for his presentation.  If he needed any print or graphic materials put together, he could use the companies printing and custom artwork designer.  He agreed if he could pay or it himself.  Who was I to say no?  I set up the ganging bang for, after his presentation, he would need the stress relief.  It was still pretty early, we had an early dinner, and all the talk of a gang bang my balls needed to unload.

I asked him how he felt about going home and giving the boys a show.  After the first time, Jackson, Jake, and Jacob did their show.  Then what Jake did to Chris, it was our turn to tease our boys.

Side note, after hole night Chis had calmed down.  He was still working his hole but he was slowing down his sessions.  He became more focused on the body and mind orgasm rather than just shooting a load.  The entire family had "down shifted" a bit as because more focused on enjoying the connection that volume.  There was still a time and place for total pig session, exemplified by the ganging bang scheduled by Tom and I.  I would ask Jake if he would be "master of the event, he did an incredible job with the rubber fuck pigs.

On 2/19/2021 at 4:00 PM, Navi38 said:

Authors Note:  This section does not have the usual sex scenes.  I am not sure why I wrote it but I felt it was important.  I might be a way for my own decompression.  You can decide for yourself.  I also wanted to show that animal pig sex does not preclude connection.  These days and time each of us have lost so much in countless and unique ways.  Remember to love, not as some trite saying in a Hallmark card, but giving of true grace to people you may think don't deserve it.  I was taught that grace is on of the highest gifts you can give, it's love and acceptation with boundaries or limitation.  Many things in every life are not important but they feel earth shattering, they aren't.  I am speak from my own experience.  This is only to share my own thoughts and opinions, nothing more.  Places like this website are a community with the freedom to interact as little or as much as you want.  Writing this story has been fun but also very cathartic, both in exploring fantasy but as an escape.  All of the up votes and support mean more to me that just liking my writing.  I than everyone that reads this story to enjoy the erotic and the journey of my characters.  With that said I give you:

Part 50

I was getting tired, mentally and physically worn out.  I don’t know what happened.  I was sitting on my laptop putting completing reports, reviewing documents, and reviewing our financials.  Busy mornings were nothing new.  I needed some quiet time to get through all the things piling up on my desk.  I gave Vince the day off, told Adam that David would drain him, and forwarded my desk phone to voicemail.  There was silence for a change.  I was alone to do my work.  That’s when it all came crashing down; nothing terrible happened, All the open businesses were profitable, and the new developments were on track.

I had been functioning in such a high state of activities, including all the sex, I was never alone with myself.  I sat there staring at the paper and my computer screen.  I just started to cry about what I didn’t know.  I had a family that most people would be jealous of, a husband that was everything, friends that care about me.  I sat in my office and cried.  I knew from plenty of therapy over the years not to run from feelings but let them happen.  I felt kind of stupid.  I also felt like it was a release valve that had to open.  I don’t know who saw me, but there was a gentle rap on my door.  I looked up, with hot tears rolling down my face. There stood Tom, my Tom.  His face was kind and soft. He didn’t rush to my side to console me.  Tom just stood there, giving me space.  Tom had a way of being a little grain of sand that would hold like solid rock.  When I finally pulled myself together, Tom spoke.  I don’t remember what he said. I remember how he said it.  The loving tone, his carefully chosen words, that while I don’t remember what they were, he was the solid rock that I needed.

Tom walked over to me and put his hand gently on my shoulder, and said, “it’s time to go. You need to rest.  I am here now. You are going to let all this go if, for just a moment, you are going to rest.  Tom took me into his powerful arms and brought me back to the condo.  We went into the bedroom, and he proceeded to undress me.  He was not undressing me as a sexual act but one of love and symbolism—the symbolism of shedding everything. In that act, he was freeing me.  We got into bed, his warm body behind me. I fell fast asleep in his arms.  I don’t know how long I had been out, but it was dark.  I guessed that he took me from the office late morning.  Tom wasn’t behind me. He must have heard me stir.  He came in wearing off white linen pajamas. He was my angle.  He walked to the bed and dressed me in the same comfortable linens.

He took me into the living room. It was quiet. We were the only ones in the condo.  There was a plate of food and a cup of hot tea waiting for me.  We sat silently and ate.  There wasn’t a need for word; His presence was enough.  I heard a knock at the door. Two very statuesque men were standing there, each holding a massage table.  Tom showed them to the bedroom.  He was gone for a few minutes then came back.  He told me there were here to help me remove the stress that I had bottled inside.

I walked into our bedroom. The lights were off.  The room large room was bathed in soft candlelight, with a light smell of lavender in the air.  Tom undressed me; I moved onto the massage table.  The masseur placed a towel over my bare ass.  That told me this was not going to a sexual experience.  As the men started their work at our feet, Tom gave me the most loving smile.  For the first time in a long time, both my surroundings and my mind were quiet.  I let my body sink into the table, and their expert hands release all my tension.  The massage lasted a little more than an hour.  Tom and I were taken off the table and escorted to our bathroom.  The shower was big enough for four.  The two men disrobed.  I saw body scrubs and scent oils were placed in the shower.  The men made sure our bodies were soaked in warm water, then they proceeded to use natural sponges, soaps, and oils to clean and refresh every inch of our bodies.  This shower was not a sexual experience, and my cock never twitched.  This was the rest that Tom promised.  Once, we were cleaned and dried by these two men.  They dressed, collapsed their tables, and quietly left.  I naturally slipped into our bed; once again, Tom slipped in behind me.  Tom wrapped his arm around me, and I fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, it was morning. I could hear the family was there.  There were having quiet conversations.  The smell of coffee in the air got me out of bed.  I found my linen pajamas folded neatly at the foot of the bed; I slipped back into them.  I was feeling like a new man.  I walked out. Chris set the table with fresh fruit, his pancakes, and a fresh cup of coffee waiting by my plate.  The family didn’t make any statement or probe me with questions about yesterday.  When breakfast was done, each member of the family gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Tom asked if I thought a light workout would feel good, and it sounded good.  “After that, we will take a shower and drive out to my favorite beach-side coffee shop.  Before I realized we were in the convertible and headed to the beach.  I knew when we were getting close by the smell of the sea in the air.  Tom got us coffee, and we sat and talked.  I said I have a mountain of work; Tom replied, “Jacob is taking care of it all today.”  I took a deep breath, the first real deep breath in a long time.  I love what I did, everyone in the family had their part of my heart, but Tom had the biggest piece.  It was nice to re-connect with Tom, I also noticed I didn’t have my cell.  Tom said it was in the car, but he had his phone if there was an emergency.  It was what I needed, no ringing phones, no horny men, just my husband and I sitting by the beach having a cup of coffee.

I enjoyed all the nasty pig sex, but I had overlooked the most important thing I had, Tom.  He knew what I needed without me saying a word. The family knew what I needed and gave without hesitation or reservation.  I started to tear up, and Tom handed me a napkin.  He knew these tears were different.  These were ones of happiness and joy.  Wild poz sex had its place and not something I needed to give up.  I needed to make time for real intimate connections.

Tom informed me.  The family talked about making some changes.  They were all burnt out.  I was the first to crack.  I don’t know what I would do without them.  To said I do have some interesting news that came in what I was asleep.  He said that Chris has converted but never came down with a fuck flu, only that he felt a bit off for a couple of days.  I said, “that’s what clean living will do for you.”  I told Tom I was feeling more myself, with a little bit of a smirk.  Tom said, “good thing I got us an Airbnb on the beach for the night.

We arrived at the beach house, we were immediately on each other.  This time it was passion, not animal lust.  That night Tom and I didn’t “fuck” we made love to each other.

I think this has been one of my favourite chapters. Love the story but I have to admit that because the story was going along at such a break neck speed, I have glossed over a few chapters until this one. This one, for me anyway, makes your story more than just a pozzing fuckfest. It has become a story of family, of love, of respect plus the hot sex of course. Don't know if that was your intention but please keep going. Thank you @Navi38