A hard week...

Chapter 50 was definitely an interesting addition.  Points out the importance of intimacy on a level other than just sex. It is something we all need, the loving connection to another person. Really glad it was included 

• Like 2

Part 53

“We have these moments to hold in our hand, to touch as they slip through our fingers like sand.  Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come, but we have this moment today.”  A line of a song I heard as a child.  I sat at my desk with that saying rolling through my mind, not prompted by a particular event.  It’s a happy saying that still reminds of the finality of life and the importance of the hear and now and the people that are here right now.  I had an incredible family.  The finality of that saying made me stop and realize the importance of everything we do.  We might be in the “getting people off” business, but it was more.  We were giving safe and judgment-free spaces for men to explore the depths of their sexuality, from sucking cock to trading stings.

The adventures that had led me to this place, these people.  I couldn’t help but smile.  Vic was working today and noticed how content I was.  He asked what I was thinking, “nothing in particular, just remembering to enjoy the moment.”  It was cliché, I know, but I meant it.

Jacob had shifted his focus more on the club.  My role extended into more general management than just business operations.  It wasn’t much of a step from what I was doing already.  Jacob and David came bounding into my office like rowdy kids on a sugar high.  They both started talking at once.  I slowed them down, “one at a time.”  David said, “I want to move over to “The Coffee Shop” and work full time.  I know there are bar manager positions and talent manager positions open.  Chris said he would take over the gym and we need to hire more trainers.  My answer to any family request was yes, especially when there was the opportunity to work with your husband.  We did run out business like a business, cum swapping family aside “The Coffee Shop” was Jacob’s, David would need to “interview.”  I can confidently say the interview would be David getting stuffed with cum in the darkroom one night.  Jacob loves to eat cum from holes, and any excuse is a good excuse.

I told them there was something that Tom wanted to go over with the family tonight, and we should put this on the agenda when there was more than just the usual.  I called a “formal” family meeting.  That just ensured that everyone adjusted their schedules to get home a little early if they could.

The meeting started with me providing reports, reviewing budgets, numbers, and project status.  I then gave Tom the floor and turned on the projector.  He produced detailed sketches for rooms and events at the new building.  Tom had also taken the time to put together financial and logistical plans (I might have helped).  I looked around the room, and everyone was impressed at his work.  Everyone started giving their input and how incredible his ideas were.  Tom was going to transform this place into the ultimate adult playground.  At the end of the presentation, everyone voted, and Tom was confirmed as the “owner” of the new space.  Tom’s new position meant that each family member had a piece of the property they could call their own.

The night of the husband gang bang was upon us.  Tom and I took the day off to do some hole loosening and deep greasing of our guts.  We were determined to get into triple digits.  I decided to make this an event, “two husbands, half-off.”  Anyone that would give us a load would get half off their admission.  I left it to Dean to figure out the logistics.  Dean asked if he could sample our holes if we were still going when he finished for the day.  I clarified to Dean that he could have my hole any time he wants, even just a quick pump and dump in the afternoon.  Tom and I were both sluts when we got married; why stop.  I asked Dean if the last poz load gave him what he was looking for.  He had just been tested, and it came back negative.  Dean was a pig; I wasn’t sure if I was going to let him find his sting, give him mine or have a family fuck night.  I am sure I could come up with something for Dean.

Dean set up two slings in the VIP room and placed lube, poppers, and loaded popper masks next to the sling.  Jacob entered, wearing a harness over his hard pecs and perfect abs.  He was wearing chaps with a worn cotton jock.  Jake’s large PA was easily seen in the jock.  Jake had also plugged his hole so no one would get any ideas.  Jake had some latex tape and bound my left hand to Tom’s right.  Throughout the entire event, we would be connected together.

A good line of men was waiting to take our holes.  Jake picked-up the popper masks and said “good by pigs,” and placed them over our faces.  The popper fog was lifting from my brain, I looked over, and Tom was still in deep.  I knew our holes had been busy. I could tell I was very sloppy.  Jake was standing guard and keeping the line and cum moving.  I looked at Jake, “how many…”  Jake put the popper mask back over my face and Tom’s, and we were gone again.  Tom and I came out of the fog together, and he was smiling.  I asked him, “how was the fog?”  “You have been keeping this a secret,” Tom replied.  Jake was leaning against the wall, smiling.  A guy was pounding away at my ass and one at Tom’s.  I called Jake over and asked how many had given us their seed.  He said we were both at 50 each.  Each of the guys finished at the same time.  Before the next set, Jake looked down at Tom’s and my hole.  Jake said, “you guys have cum covered rosebuds hanging out of your holes.  This is the sloppiest I have ever seen you two.  Are you ready for more?

I was starting to cramp, and I assumed Tom was too.  We decided to take a break and stretch.  When we stood up, cum began pouring out of our holes.  Jake was ready with two glasses to catch it all.  Once the flood had ended, he gave us each other’s cup of cum.  We drank them down like starving men.  I could see that Jake was rock hard and his jock wet with precum.  I asked him, “you need to park a load in a hungry hole?”  Jake grabbed his cock, with an evil grin “what the fuck you think.”  I told him to stay right there.  I grabbed my cell from the table and sent an urgent text.  Not two minutes later, Dean came through the door, “everything ok, what’s going on? You said it was urgent!”  I turned Dean to Jake, “Jake urgently needs to park his poz load into a neg hole.”  Dean let out a quiet fuck as he dropped to his knees.  Dean was gagging on Jake’s cock, throat slime coating Jake’s pierced, pozzing stinger.  I will have to remember how good Dean is at sucking cock.

I could tell Jake was getting that, “I need hole now” look.  I watch him bring Dean up off his knees and walk him over to the fuck bench.  I heard Jake say in Dean's ear, “I am sure you can get the time off for the fuck flu you well get from my seed.”  With a single steady thrust, Jake split Dean open.  Jake was giving him a good deep trenching, only holding back a bit till he was closer to losing his bugs inside Dean.

Tom and I took our positions, leaning up against the wall to watch the Dean’s pozzing fuck.  Tom and I were making out, still tasing cum on each-others lips.  We were lost in the passion between us and the show in front of us.  I saw Jake picking up the pace, and Dean was going to get what he had been searching for.  Jake looked down at Dean, “tell me what you want, pig.”  “I want your cum,” Dean replied.  Jake slapped Dean across the back of his head, “If you just want cum go out in the club and get some. I only breed those that want what I have to gift,” Jake said in an aggressive tone.  “I want you to knock me up with your strain, I want the fuck flu from you, and I want to breed your DNA inside me,”  Dean said with conviction in his voice.  Jake grunted, “take my sting fuck pig.”  I could see Jakes's heavy balls lift as he unloaded into Dean.

I was certain no one had told Dean he was getting a “family strain.”  I was going to tell the family not to share that information till he converted.

We were just about to leave when Jacob came through the door.  He looked at Tom and I, “mine!” and pushed us over the slings.  He was sucking out every last bit of cum either of us had still locked in our holes.  Once Jacob finished sucking Tom and Me dry, he headed for Dean.  Jacob must have noticed that Dean had a seeded hole.  Jake stopped Jacob and said, “this one needs to marinate. I am going to plug it.”  Jake took a decent-sized plug and shoved it into Dean.  Jake zipped up the back of Dean's work jeans and whispered in his ear, “you ask permission before that comes out.”

I had taken notice of the nice meat that Dean was sporting.  However, Jake never let him take it out while he poz fucked him.  I made a mental note, and once Dean converts, I would get him some Chris muscle hole.  I knew Chris loved new cock, and I was sure Dean could throw a great fuck.

Authors Note:  I know that lately this story has become more about relationships with the poz pig sex is also a part.  The pig sex will probably be the icing on the cake.  There are only so many ways you can bug and just fuck your way through guys.  I wanted to create characters you guys can connect with.  I understand it's not everyone's taste, but it's a story I am enjoying telling.  I will probably continue in this paradigm of the story.

Part 54

On a Tuesday evening, the entire family was doing our usual.  We were sitting around the living room in various states of undress watch a B-rated horror film.  Bad horror movies at night had become a family ritual on Tuesday nights.  The facilities were at their busiest on Fridays and weekends.  Tuesday was usually the slowest time for all the properties.  The movie was usually just a bit of background noise and something to make fun of when the conversation died down.

David stood up, and a drop of precum fell from his thick uncut meat.  He announces to the group that he had an idea.  Jacob replied, “it’s about time you came up with something good.  I knew you were capable of more than just being the club cum dump.”  David threw a pillow at Jacob.  David continued, “I propose that for the next month, we rotate partners and positions.  There is one last thing, before bed, everyone has to go down to the bathhouse and get a load from a stranger to bring to bed.”  We all sat, staring at David, in stunned silence.  I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. We start planned bed hopping and bringing random cum into our sacred community bed-chamber.  I was mad that I didn’t think of it first.  The entire group agreed, starting next weekend, we would begin the bed rotation.

Chris had a late client and had just come in before David made his proclamation.  Chris raised his hand, “What do I do with the three loads in my hole right now?”  Jacob’s head snapped to look at Chris.  Jacob said, “Dad, can you help?”  Jackson, in one quick move, had Chris pinned face down on the floor.  Jacob’s tongue was digging out every drop of cum from between Chris’s fuck globes.  I knew Chris was strong enough to lift both men off him, but he was having a good time.

I got a call from one of the club's assistant managers letting me know that Dean wasn’t feeling well and would probably be out sick for a couple of weeks.  He said, “I think he has the fuck flu.”  I called Dr. Nick for an onsite visit to help get Dean through this.  I told the doctor that I was confident it was Jake's strain breeding in him.  However, we hadn’t told Dean it was a family cocktail.  Dr. Nick said that wasn’t a problem and asked if we could check in on him regularly.  Since we had all been through it, we knew when to let it ride and when to call Dr. Nick for some meds to make it a bit easier.  Dr. Nick said something I thought was interesting, “now he is part of a family.”  I knew Dean didn’t know about the family strain history, and why would Dr. Nick think we were adding him to the family.

The bed swapping was fun. We all enjoyed fucking creamy holes and getting a flavor for each member of the family.  Bed swapping went on for several weeks.  I noticed that Chris was becoming a bit more distant and quiet, not the normal muscled-up bubbly self he usually was.  I would try to ask if he was ok, but he wasn’t interested in talking.  I didn’t want to push him. I knew how to handle Chris.  I knew Chris would talk when he was ready, but he kept becoming more introverted.  When family playtime came around, he would remember he had a client or forgot something in the gym.  Chris wouldn’t come back till the early hours of the morning.  I was starting to get worried, but I was determined to give him space, wait till he was ready to talk.  Chris didn’t make breakfast in the morning and was gone by the time I got up and started coffee.  I started food for the family.  With the smell of coffee and bacon in the air, everyone got up.  Eddy asked me where Chris was.  I assumed he had an early client and needed to get to the gym.  The family did the usual of eating, talking, and some dick tugging.  Once the food was gone, everyone went their separate ways to do their jobs.

I walked into my office and heard Vic say, “he just walked in,” and handed me the phone.  It was Tom asking if I knew where Chris was.  I told Tom what I told Eddy when he wasn’t at breakfast, and he had an early client.  Tom informed me there were no early clients booked, and the gym was still locked up when he got there.  Now I was getting concerned.  I called all the other properties and the hotel across the street to see if anyone had seen Chris.  I made it casual that he had forgotten his phone in my office.  I didn’t want to set off any alarm bells even though they were going off in my head.

I called Dean over to my office to see if he had any ideas; he isn’t part of the family, so it wouldn’t trigger a family a city-wide search.  Dean told me he saw Chris walking past the club this morning, heading in the coffee shop's direction.  I knew he wasn’t there. I had just talked to Jacob.  Now I was concerned, Chris needed to talk to me.  Something happened, and he is not handling it well.  I made an agreement with myself that if I didn’t find Chris tonight, I would tell the family.  I knew that would result in a manhunt, but we take care of each other.  We are genuinely family at the core, and when one is in pain, we all share the burden.  That is what made this family so absolute. The tie that binds was a deep unspoken, and unbreakable bond we shared.  Without question or hesitation, there was nothing we wouldn’t do.  If we had to sell the whole place to save help one, there would be no question.

I told everyone I would be late tonight and have dinner without me.  I lied, saying an old friend had a layover at the airport and we would meet for coffee.  That would give me some quality time to look for Chris.  I could have easily asked Eddy to track him down but didn’t want to involve all the troops yet.

On a hunch, I went a couple of miles away to the local sex club, it was a great place, and all of us were frequent visitors.  There is a different feel between a bathhouse and a sex club, and we often did cross-promotions.  The owner was working the door and saw me walking-up.  He waved me to the front of the line.  I asked if he had anyone from the family in there, I wanted to give them a surprise nut.  It was a lie but was the truth on numerous other occasions.  He told me Chris had been here since they opened this afternoon. He could recognize that jock-strapped muscle ass anywhere.  He was pretty sure Chris was still here, then waved me in so I could look around. Typically I would give or take a few loads while I was here, but I was on a mission.

When you over 6’ and over 200lb of muscle, hiding in a sex club is easier said than done.  However, bottoms tend to be bent over so, that would make Chris 4’ tall.  I would just have to look in every corner.  I had asked the owner to slow Chris down if he went to leave and send me a text.  Fortunately, it didn’t come to that. I found Chris fairly quickly.  There was my big hunk. He was over a fuck bench with quite a line of guys waiting to take his perfect ass.  I could tell he had been there for a bit by the obscene pool of cum on the floor.  His hole was leaking cum down his balls and onto the floor. It was both sad and obscene. My cock took notice and twitched.

I walked around and squatted down and got face to face with our family slab of fuck beef.  He was looking straight down at the floor, eyes closed.  I could tell he was lost in his own world, and getting fucked was just a distraction.  I touched his chin, and he immediately raised his head. I saw a tear roll down his face.  I said, “you have a couple of options.  I will get another fuck bench, and we will stay here taking loads till you are ready to talk.  The second option is we can find a quiet place and you can tell me what’s going on.  The third is I will get a fuck bench, and we will take loads while we talk.  You are going to talk; remember the first time we talked and trusted me with your story.  He smiled, and another tear rolled down his face.  Chris started to get up. I heard many guys with hard cocks groan. They weren’t going to get a chance at my studs ass. Usually, I would take some loads for the team, but tonight wasn’t the night.

Chris stood up. His hole was drooling out cum.  He was fucked sloppy. He didn’t even both trying to hold it in.  This was 200lb’s of cum drooling muscle.  I was making a mental snapshot.  I would want to do this again under better circumstances.

We grabbed some bottles of water and found a nice place by the fire.  Chris told me what was going on.  He had feelings toward Jackson; specifically that night, he asked to sleep in Jackson's bed.  I figured he wanted some daddy dick, apparently, he wanted to go on a date.  If Chis had asked me, I would have told him Jackson would turn him down.  Jackson was happy being the family “daddy,” he had done the relationship thing (got him two cock slut boys).  I am sure Jackson was nothing but sweet to Chris, but Chris took it hard.  Chris saw it was a referendum on his unusable cock, him not being as smart (far from the truth), and on he went with the list of the “things wrong with Chris.”  I had enough, I was here to help, not be a bystander to watch Chris tear himself apart.  I snapped at him, “enough of that shit!”  Get in the car, and we will head to a quiet bar I know, have a drink, and get this sorted.

Chris stood up and had a pool of cum in his chair from his still drooling hole.  We both looked and smiled.  Chris looked at me with a question on his face, “what do I do about this.”  I was more of a pig than most. I turned around to a decent group of random guys wandering around outside.  I bent Chris over the chair and announced, “who will suck the cum from this hole.”  I had not more than eight guys heading over.  The first one there wins.  This guy was good and in no time had extracted all the cum from Chris’s hole.  Chris got his clothes, some worn-out sweats.  I thought I threw those out.  I had put clothes for him in the car just in case.

We got the Range Rover, and I had body wipes and fresh clothes.  Chris made himself presentable, and we headed out.  I got a call from Tom asked how my coffee date was going.  I could tell by his tone; he had figured it out.  I said, “you are outside; no one can hear you, and you know I have Chris in the car.”  Tom said, “yes, and take care of our son.  I will see you two when you get home.  I will cover for you tonight, but you two will have explaining to do later.”  I saw Chris’s face light up when Tom called him “our son.”  Then I saw fear when Tom said, “explaining to do later.”  I assured him it’s because we all loved him, he replied, “except Jackson.”  I hit him up the back of his head.  I quipped, “stop that shit or daddy is going to take you over his knee, take off my belt and turn your ass read.”  Chris grinned and said, “don’t threaten me with a good time, daddy.”  I was still frustrated with him, and my cock was drooling.

We got to the bar, and I ordered a couple of drinks in each of us, just enough to loosen the tongue but not enough to get stupid.  He felt rejected by Jackson, and that extended to the family rejecting him.  I had forgotten how sensitive he was, and when it came to relationships and sex, he still carried some deep scars.  These were more than the family could help with. We are good at love and support psychology, not so much.  I asked Chris if he would mind seeing someone.  I knew a guy; in fact, I would see someone on occasion for a mental tune-up.  Chris was hesitant, I looked into his sweet face, “daddy knows best.”  I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

I told Chris I had missed dinner and, however, many loads of protein were shot into his hole is not dinner.  We would order some food that would absorb the alcohol and go home.  Chris was quickly getting into a much better frame of mind.  My phone chirped just as the food was showing up.  Tom told me he was sleeping in Chris’s bed tonight so that I could cuddle our boy to sleep.  Tom also said he would take Chris’s morning clients.

We ate, talked, paid the check, and headed out.  I had parked the car in a more secluded out of the way section of the parking lot.  We got to the car. Chris went to the passenger door, waiting for me to unlock it.  I went to Chris, spun him around, and laid into him a deep kiss.  While my tongue was in his mouth and my finger probing his sloppy hole, I pushed the car's remote to open the tailgate.  I whispered in Chris’s ear, “you made daddy look for you; bad boys need punishment.  Pull your pants down and bend over the back of the truck.”  Chris was there and waiting, ass up sticking out.  This boy knew how to arch his back.  I took off my belt and gave him a couple of good whacks across the ass.  Chris’s cock immediately started to drool a stain into his pants.  I spit on my cock and easily slid into his sloppy hole.

I leaned down, “I think my boy needs a recharge after the way you have been acting. You want daddy to recharge you?”  “Yes, daddy, give your son some charged seed,” Tom replied.  I planted a large load deep into his guts.  I had an “emergency” but plug into the back of the SUV, and plugged up his hole.  I said, “let daddy toxin sink in as a reminder of you being a bad boy.  What did you learn?”  Chris replied, “I should always talk to my dads whenever I have a problem and not run from it.”  I said, “I am proud of you, let's go home, and you will cuddle with daddy tonight.”  His eyes immediately lit up.  We got into the SUV and headed home.

I knew Jackson, the other daddy of the family (Jackson) would want to discipline him for his behavior, not for his feelings.  I also knew that “discipline” in our house meant everyone takes a turn at your hole.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:06 PM, myDNA4u said:

Chapter 50 was definitely an interesting addition.  Points out the importance of intimacy on a level other than just sex. It is something we all need, the loving connection to another person. Really glad it was included 

Thanks for that, I do believe there is always some level of intimacy even in a pump and dump.  You are entering another person.  Tops are giving of their body and leaving some of themselves with the bottoms.  Bottoms are taking in the part of the top that they are given.  You may not know their name or even see their face, but an intimate act has been performed.  Intimacy and sensuality in my option are not the same and can be divided.

Part 55

I had given Tom a budget for the renovations of the new property.  After months of Tom, Jackson, and Jake working hard, the place was finally ready to open.  The family decided to take out a loan for this property.  Tom had laid out an incredible vision. It was cost heavy but would be able to deliver.  The only people allowed in the building were Tom, Jackson, Jacob, and the construction crews.  The construction crews were famous at the bathhouse, and when people saw we were doing construction, there was a significant bump in the number of guests.  Each of the properties was doing very well, so the family was spending less time together.  There was only so much time in a day.

Vic had become my full-time assistant, and his brother would give me a belly full of seed to go with my morning coffee.  Dean was done with his fuck flu and back to work.  Dean had a “glow” about him. He was just happy.  I think it was even better than planned because he knew who pozzed him, and he could always get more from Jake.  I saw a notice come up on my screen. Vic had sent out invitations for the opening event at the new location.  It went to management and family.

The image of Chris standing in that sex club and cum drooling out of his popped into my head, causing my cock to bloat up.  I decided we should have a family event, bring us all back together.  I had Vic search to find a Thursday or Friday night when everyone could leave early for the day.  He checked and found this coming Thursday looked good, with the launch party on Saturday.  I told Vic to send out a notification for everyone to meet at the sex club down the street at five when the place opens.  Vic asked what he should call the event.  I thought for a second, “Family and Friends Cum Bucket Night.”  I had Vic include his brother, father, and Dean.

I called over to the sex club and told the owner about my idea for a small event.  He asked if he could post it on his website.  I told him to include a 30% off coupon for the bathhouse for anyone that came to the event.  My cock was throbbing hard.  While I was thinking about what I had set in motion, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock and the 0g piercing in it.  I hollered to Vic to close my office door and hold any calls.  He saw my drooling cock out, I knew what he wanted, but I knew what I needed.  I pulled out a medium container of elbow grease cream, a bottle of poppers.  I hadn’t had a good popperbate session in a very long time.  I decided that this would be a deep session.  I stripped naked, my pierced nips, the perfect adornment to my nice rounded pecs.  I was a pig, with the tats and piercings to prove it.

I got on my favorite popperbate site, turned on my webcam to see what guys would be interested in a deep popperbate.  I didn’t party; poppers were my form of “partying,” they turned my brain entirely to sex.  It didn’t take long till had several guys wanting to bate with me.  I created a group room, greased up my cock, poppers to my nose, and I was a happy pig.  I loved showing off my big pierced cock, wired nips, and popper fried brain.  It met my need to be an exposed pig and high on poppers.  I was into a deep bate, connected with my body getting off on putting on a show with other like-minded pigs.  I got to have more than my fair share of sex, but this was something where I could just connect with myself.  I didn’t have to worry about getting someone else off or them fulfilling my needs.  This was all about me.  I sat in my chair, the poppers making me sweat.  My office started to fill with my pig stink and smell of poppers.  I was getting close to my climax.  When I cum during a popperbate it would feel like my prostate was exploding in all the best ways.  This solosexual fun gave me some of my best anal orgasms.  I ate all the cum I sprayed on my body.  Walking out of my office naked, letting Vic know I was going to the club to take a quick shower.  I knew he had found me on-line and watch my little show but kept his cam off.

Walking through the club naked was always fun. Guys would cop a feel of my ass, and who was I to say “no.”  I spent my hours in the gym to work on it and show off my hard work.  Dean saw me walking through the club. He didn’t realize I was naked.  I was getting under one of the shower heads when he walked up and realized, based on my still chubby cock, covered in lube, I had probably just blown a load.  Dean asked if he could go over some club business when I was done.  I said, “you want to meet in my office or your suite?”  “Looks like you already had your nut for the day,” Dean replied.  “Your right;” I shot my load.  However, no one has planted one in me.  I don’t think you have given me a good plowing since you converted.  We will meet in your suite. Go put on something rubber.”  Dean had a wicked smile and headed off to his suite in the club.

I finished my shower, dried off, and headed to Dean's suite.  I stopped by the front desk to drop off my wet towel.  I asked if they had any jocks.  They had just sold the last of the club ones a couple of days ago, and Dean had ordered more.  I said do you have any ripe lost and found.  The stud working the door said, “no.”  With a smile, he said, “I am wearing one. I haven’t washed in months.  You can use it, but I want it back.”  He dropped his jeans and took off his jock; this stud had a great ass.  Watching him, I said, “you need to get that thing railed some time.”  He bent over, showing a hairless twitching hole.  He responded, “you offering?”  I said, “I would have to clear it with your boss.”  The kid replied, “He gave me his load yesterday.”  Now I was stiff and leaking as I put on his jock.  I looked down, “sorry stud, my cock is already making a mess in your jock.  You will probably get it back soaked; that a problem.”  He responded, “that’s the point.”  I headed off to Dean's suite with a ripe jock, soaking up my pre-cum.

I walked into Dean’s suite and found him in a shined full-body latex suit, only his cock exposed.  It fit him perfectly, like a second skin.  I could see every muscle under that latex.  My cock was rock hard and drooling a large stain into my loaned jockstrap.  Dean looked me up and down, “Isn’t that William’s jock?”  “Is that who is working the front door,” I replied.  He didn’t give me an answer before he had me on all fours with his tongue deep in my muscle trench.  I saw an open container of elbow crease by his bed.  I dipped to fingers in and pulled out a good lump of the cream lube.  I flipped over, dislodging Dean from my hole.  I shoved the lube-laden fingers into my open and waiting hole.  I finger fucked the lube, giving my hole a good coating.  Dean's watched the pig show I was giving him.

Dean was watching but didn’t move.  I looked “you going to fuck my hole or bring me a dildo.”  Dean said, “you should know the Dr. said Jake gave me a highly infections strain.  I might re-poz you.”  My fingers still working my hungry hole, I replied, “I will chance it, now breed my cave and lube me up for the next cock.”  Dean plunged his thick, throbbing stinger into my hole.  This guy could fuck.  Dean was trying to pound me into the bed, and I was enjoying every minute.  I could see the sweat dripping out of the zippers of his latex suit.  Dean was soaked with sweat, and that was going to be my dessert.  After he dumps his toxic load into my hole, I am going to lick his pits and ass dry.  I kept egging him on, “that the best you can do?  All those muscles and this is the best fuck you can throw, I have had twinks do better.”  Dean roared and was pounding me harder.  I could feel my hole going from a loose pucker into just slop.  Dean with a final, “Take my stinger fucker.”  He unloaded into my hole.

The moment he came down from his fuck high, I flipped him over onto his back on the bed.  I was mounted on his hips.  I pulled the zipper down of his sweat-filled latex suit.  I dove in and tasted my prize.  David had an intoxicating musk, was like cinnamon and whisky.  Dean was like Gin and tonic. He tasted of earth and rose water.  I finished licking Dean clean, and we both collapsed, side by side on the bed.

I looked at Dean, “wasn’t there something you wanted to talk about?”  He pointed to a folder on his chest of drawers.  Then he said, “what’s the invitation for ‘Family Hole Night’ about?”  I told him that his attendance was mandatory, a hole should be well lubed, a heavy pair of tall boots, and a black jock.  That was the dress code for the event that was to take place at the fuck club on Thursday.  I told him to show up with empty balls, and he wasn’t going to want to cum too fast.  He just nodded.  I got up, grabbed the folder, and went to return the jock, shower again, and take the folder back to my office.

I walked into my office to get dressed and saw Vic bent over his desk with his dad giving him one hell of a fuck.  I looked at the two, “no sex like incest sex.”  Vic looked at his dad, “fuck me harder dad. My boss does better than this.”  The kid was learning how to get the poundings he needed.

I went into my office and went through the paperwork Dean gave me.  The folder was nothing but reports and a few agreements I needed to sign.  While I was in the club, I noticed that there was maintenance work in a few of the wet areas.  When you have a place that is always wet, there are always problems.  The family took great pride in a safe and clean space.  I messaged Dean, telling me in an hour I wanted to walk through the club.  He responded, “should I wear latex or my uniform?”  I replied, “uniform but with that kid's jock under it.  Tell him I am going to pass it around the family for a month.”

I called Jake to come to the club and do a walk-through, he was part of the construction group with Jackson.  I didn’t tell Dean that I invited Jake.  I knew Dean would want a recharge.  Jake showed up a little early for our walk-through.  Jake said he would play a hard-to-get. He wanted Dean to beg like a bitch in heat.  That wasn’t going to be a problem, Dean had dropped a load in me and his hole was ready to be fed.

We did the walkthrough, and just as predicted, Dean had a hard time taking his eyes of Jake's bulge.  Jake had put on my thick metal cock ring, giving him an obscene bulge.  Somehow as we did our walkthrough Jake’s shirt got wet, and he had to do the rest of it shirtless.  Dean was almost drooling all over himself, needing Jake back inside him.  We finished our walkthrough. Jake turned around and was face to face with Dean.  Jake spoke low and harsh, “there something you want?  Either say something or stop staring,” as he grabbed his hard meat.  Dean was in a trance, “I need you to re-charge me.”  There was desperation in his voice.  Jake replied, “piggy, go home, get naked, put a gag in your mouth, and wait for me.”  Dean headed back to his suite in a hurry.  Jake asked if Dean knew it was our family sting.  I told him, for now, he thought it was just yours, and you are very potent.  Jake and I were finished.  Jake said, “I will put together plans and a crew.  Right now, I have a hole that needs some renovation of its own.”  Jake headed off to Dean’s suite at the club.

Thursday finally arrived. I sent a message for everyone to meet at the condo before we go to the sex club.  I got there a few minutes after everyone else.  “Let's have a drink before we head out,” and I grabbed a glass from the shelf.  Eddy said, “don’t we need more than one?”  I explained that I wanted everyone to empty their nut into this glass, the first one that does get to drink it.  Chris had a sad look, he couldn’t jerk off his cock, but he could produce some huge loads.  I handed him a new fat long dildo.  Chris’s eyes got wide, “I will always take care of my boy.”  I have never seen a sex toy vanish as fast as that one did.  Through Chris was the wrong age to by Tom and my “son,” that was the dynamic that had developed.  Chris actually one and filled the glass half full.  The rest gave their nut soon after.

Chris grabbed the glass and went to drink it. I stopped him.  “That the wrong end.”  Chris did a handstand, and his hole was at my chin. His ass was loose from the dildo.  I poured the family cocktail into his hole. Tom came over and plugged him.  We all got dressed and headed to the sex club. On our way out, Dean, Vid, and his Dad joined.  They were all eager to find out what tonight was about.

We got to the club, and the place was packed with every type of guy.  The owner took us to our section, with enough fuck benches and slings for everyone.  He was also carrying a collection of blindfolds.  I told the family that we were here to debased pigs, we were all a bunch of muscle queens and it’s time we gave back.  The gay community is well known for guys being “picky.”  Picky was usually code. If you didn’t look like a porn star or have a 36” cock you weren’t getting laid.  I hadn’t set any rules on the types of guys, ages, builds, background, ethnicity, anything.  The only rules were raw fucking only, and you had to give one of us your load.  My entire group had a wide grin, and everyone picked a spot and put their ass up.  The owner came over with jlube in ass injectors and filled each of us.  This way our holes could take every cock offered.  It was posted that we would be here for 4 hours with 2 30 minute breaks and regular repositioning.  Once the blindfolds were on, they don’t come off till the 4 hours are over.

The feeling of the lube filling my hole, my cock was drooling with anticipation.  I love raw dick and anonymous raw dick even better.  The fucking started. I could hear from the moans of the family and our friends that everyone was getting used.  The time went by faster than I thought.  I tried to keep track of how many cocks and loads I had shoved into me but gave up at 40.  When we all finally stood up and took our blindfolds, we would be like Chris the night I found him taking dick.  I told the owner if he knows any true cum pigs that could eat us out after the event was over.

The night went exactly as planned, except the ass eaters jumped the gun.  Before any of us got up, they latched onto our hole and sucked the loads out.  I said, “feed us.”  When their mouths were full of seed they would feed us through a kiss.  After they sucked our holes dry, we all stood up and took off our blindfolds.  The place was not nearly as busy as before.  It was a little less than a usual Thursday night.

The owner was thrilled it had been a great night for his business.  He got the chance to breed Jackson.  I said it emptied out quite a bit.  He was pretty sure they took their 30% off and went to the club or continue their fun.  I asked how many guys he thinks creamed us.  He replied there were easily over 200 just here for your family holes.  He asked if we would make this a regular thing.  I told him I would have to ask the group.  We all left tired with sloppy holes.  It was a good week, and we had a launch party on Saturday.

Part 56

It was Saturday, and the condo was buzzing with excitement.  Tom had left early to finish the preparations for the launch party.  I didn’t know how many he invited.  The party wasn’t till late afternoon.  We had all cleared our days for the party and now just had some time to kill.  Tom had left explicit instructions that there be no cum releases till the party.  All of us in the living room with nervous energy, which usually led to sex.  Since the family, Dean, Vic, and all the others attending couldn’t drop out loads, and we needed something.  I had an idea, picked up my phone, and sent a message to a discrete number in my phone.  I got a response “be there in an hour.”  The family hears my phone chirp hoping it was Tom.  I lied, said it was just a vendor confirming a Monday delivery.

There was a knock at the door. It was Dean, Vic, Adam, and a few others Tom had invited.  They were all having the same blue balls problem, even though we all fucked several times a day.  Everyone settled, all of us with chubby cocks and twitching holes.  I wish I had Chris’s problem; that would make my pants not quite so tight.  However, watching Chris rubbing his ass around, I knew his butt nut was screaming for release.

Another knock at the door, I jumped to get it.  I opened the door, and to 6’ perfectly sculpted Latin stud were standing in the doorway.  Their compression clothing, showing off their perfect bodies and what were easily ten-inch cocks.  I let them in and could feel the testosterone levels go way up.  The stud walked in front of the TV, giving all of us a perfect view.  “We hear you aren’t allowed to fuck?  Your friend here said you might want to watch us fuck.  So you all understand, we don’t just fuck we are in love.  You will watch us make love to each other, a mix of passion and pounding.  I have been in love with this man ever since I saw him for the first time.  We grew up together, and we were best friends; now we are lovers.  We are the most inseparable triplets you will ever meet.”  David said, “there are only two of you.”  Then another knock at the door, Jake beat me to it.  There was a third hunk identical to the two in front of us.  The first one continued to explain, “We just came from the gym.  I am sure you can see it, and I know you can smell it.  I love my brothers' musk, and they love mine. There is nothing better than having family clean out your pits.”

The triples started an aggressive three-way kiss.  Their almost inhuman bulges begin to expand and stiffen.  They were feeling each other’s body, every muscle, and firm ass.  They didn’t touch each other’s cocks, making the entire scene more erotic.  We all watched as the triplets knew just the right buttons to push on each other.  Each one would let out a grown caused by a flick of a tongue or tug on a nipple.  They didn’t seem to notice that we were still there.  These studs were lost in each other.  Incest sex has a unique quality; growing up together, they knew each other better than they could know anyone else.  There was never a concern about “getting hurt.”  These two factors enable brothers to let go and get lost in the experience of their sibling.

They worked in pairs with two, servicing one until everyone had a taste of the other’s musk.  I watched with a drooling cock when two of them would work over their brother, feeding on his nipples and feasting on his pits.  They would work their way down, tasting and kissing, till they got closer to their prize.  Without a word, they would separate, with one moving to the back to rim their brother's sweaty hole.  The other would take deep sniffs of his brother's pubes.  While these guys were perfectly smooth, they kept hair in their pits, ass, and pubes.  I am confident it was not for aesthetics; it was to hold their scent to feed their insatiable sibling.  Once all the sweat was cleaned, one would swallow his brother's cock to its base.  The other brother would suck and tongue fuck his brother's hole.  This went on for over an hour, till each had their fill but wanted something more satisfying.

Once they had started this round-robin of triplet incest sex, they never spoke a word.  Each knew what the other wanted.  They were in perfect harmony.  I had put out lube if they needed it.

One moved swiftly, his muscular and agile body placing him on all fours.  Once, brother immediately began sucking and eating his hole.  The other picked up the lube and slathered his massive cock.  I knew I would have to get these guys for my son Chris.  Just as he finished lubing his cock the other brother moved his mouth away from the hungry hole.  Sliding in that massive cock, would rip anyone in two, but these men had done it before.  On his hands and knees, the bottom brother let out a silent scream.  It was as if he was behind glass, where you could watch but not hear.  The entire event was silent, except for the sounds of flesh hitting flesh.  Just as before, each one would get fucked after being serviced by the other two.

Each brother had taken his turn on the other.  One of them laid face up on the floor, the other two moved into position.  Once moved his cock up his hole and the other down his throat.  By the speed and the looks on their faces, they were fucking to breed.  I watch as silently all three released their seed.  The one in the middle was covering himself in his nectar.  Once the others had dislodged their cocks from the middle brother, they expertly cleaned every last drop.

Without a word or making a sound, they stood, dressed.  They never made a sound as they took the envelope of cash I had left and walked out the door.

The moment they closed the door, Jackson yelled, “that was supposed to help!  If Tom ends up running late, we are all going to fuck some sense into you.  I will make sure everyone here fills your hole with the family strain.  You will get what you created, poz cum, and a group whose sex drive is in over-drive.  Dean spoke up, “what’s the family strain?”  We all fell silent; eyes went wide.  Jackson forgot we never told Dean he got the family bug. He thought it was just Jake’s.  This was turning into an eventful day, and it wasn’t noon yet.

Part 57

David spoke first, “we call it the ‘Family Strain’ because it originated here, so we think.”  He pointed to me and told my story of a condom using PreP taking, up-tight fuck.  David started with the night my world was opened when I fucked Marco at the bar.  David went on for a good hour, telling all the sorted details of how I became who I am today.  Hearing him tell my story reminded me of the series of incredible events that landed me here with this family.  If I wasn’t so horny, I might have shed a tear.  David’s telling of my story included graphic descriptions of all the sexual acts that got me here.

Dean sat in silence as David told the story of how I met Tom, took Eddy out of the cold, and introduced Chris to his own body.  David shared how Jackson had stung Jake, and he gave it to Jacob.  He told the story of our family, this group of poz pigs that fell in love with each other one by one.  The story of our family was also the story of where Dean was working and living.  Jacob came up behind David, wrapping his arms around him.  Tom came along my side and kissed me on my cheek.  Jackson and Jake were sitting and leaning together.  Eddy was between Chris’s legs, head back on that big heaving chest.  David knew how to tell a story, and ours was a good one.  David's story reached the moment we were in now, we didn’t think Dean would be upset, but it was a lot to take in.

Dean sat in silence for a moment and said, “that is the most incredible love story I have ever heard.  I always thought being a chaser pig, I would be alone.  The family before me is proof that love is truly possible without having to cage my inner sex pig.”  I said, “if anything, we all have become bigger pigs as we became closer.  Have you seen our bedroom?”  Dean responded, “I only saw you had one bedroom up here; it looked pretty big.”  Jackson popped up and explained how we decided to consolidate into a single large room.  Jackson took Dean on a tour of the family pigpen.

Tom must have slipped in while David was telling the story of Us.  He told me everything was ready.  Once Jackson giving Dean a tour, we should go to the new property.  Tom said he would meet us there and left.  A few minutes later, Dean and Jackson came out of the pigpen.  Jackson told us Dean wanted to take a spin in the sling some time.

We were all dressed in club uniforms with the requested boots and jocks underneath.  We got to the building. We were greeted by a man in a plexiglass booth in a red uniform with gold tassels on the shoulders.  He looked like a vintage ticket taker from an old movie theater.  He gave us each a ticked and buzzed the door to unlock.  We entered the grand entrance.  It had been polished and brought back to its sliver and marble glory.  Tom had remodeled the entry to feel like a grand lobby of a 1950’s hotel.  Men were sitting on the couches and wing-back chairs, sipping drinks from crystal highball glasses.  One man was dressed in leather, a thick harness around his chest, smooth black leather pants, and motorcycle boots.  Another in a full latex outfit that looked like a vintage tuxedo.  A small group of men dressed like they just came out of a 1955 movie.  All of them were talking to each other while eyeing our group.  A man stretched out on a couch facing away from us stood up. He was wearing a tight corset black corset with matching black stiletto heels.  A red thong kept his sizeable package contained.  He had the build of Chris and dripping with masculinity, packed in this almost dominatrix garb.  A man came around the corner wearing a long black leather trench coat, with only his boots showing.  He took off his trench as he approached us; under his trench coat, he was wearing a tight black tank top and fitted jeans.  He didn’t say a word, just walked past us and up the stairs on our left.  A slim twin appeared with a tray of drinks, with each of our faviorite cocktails.  We all stood there, drinking in this feast for eyes.

Tom spoke from behind the counter, “Welcome gentlemen to the house that pleasure built, a playground to feed any desire.  Here you will discover both sex, sensuality, and yourself.  In this place, you are free to drink from the fountain of your deepest sexual desire.  Here you will find no judgment, only a buffet for your body, mind, and soul.  The men in the lobby are your guides to this palace.  I will provide you with a key to a private room where you will discover new ways to pleasure and be pleasured by other men.  Here we have men for you to discover.  Guests are welcome to play with each other.  Understand we are not running a brothel or whore house, the men you see here to explore their desires as much as you are.  Let me take you on a tour before you choose your pleasures.

The man in the heavy leather harness appeared next to Tom, only this time he was wearing chaps and worn white jockstrap.  We followed them both up the stairs, the man in leather suddenly stopped.  Jacob almost ran right into him.  The man bent over, turned to Jacob, and said, “tase the seed planted in my trench.”  Jacob’s face was instantly buried deep in his hole.  We could hear the familiar slurping sounds of Jacob’s cum extraction.  Only a few minutes the man stood, turned to Tom, “shall we continue.”  We entered a long hallway.  Individually numbered rooms lined the left side of the hallways.  On the right were larger rooms with red double doors.  These rooms weren’t number but had titles written in gold on deep red signs.  We walked down the hallways I read each sign.  Over the first set of the door were the words “find.”  Tom opened the door, and there was the man in the corset.  He had removed his thong, his cock drooling precum on the floor.  I could see a scorpion pained onto the back wall.  We continued to the next room, labeled “need.”  Tom opened the door, a man in a sling with his suit hung delicately on a valet in the corner.  I could have stopped there.  The sexual tension in the air was electric, not frantic.  The sexual energy in this place did drive you fuck, and it was calling for you to dive into the deep end of a pool of lust.  Tom escorted us to another room, above it said, “taste.”  He opened the door.  There was a tub along the left wall for water sports and a shower in the back corner.  A man was holding himself spread eagle on the wall.  He was bathed in red light. They were low heat lamps.  Not hot enough to burn but sweat.  This stud was dripping sweat, pooling on the floor.

We continued to room after room, each with a name, some more abstract. Each room was calling you to discover what was behind.  Tom hadn’t built an up-scale bathhouse. There weren’t the usual large number of small rooms.  This palace is a place to seduce and be seduced by both men and desire.  Here was a feast, and we were starving.  There was a spa, sauna, and shower area at the end of the hallway.  Tom took us through the next two floors, designed as open spaces with dividers that separated them into sections.  Each was adorned with artwork and various sex furniture.  Instead of a rim seat, there was a sizeable rimming throne.  We could hear the groans of men being satisfied and satisfying another.  This floor was awash in the smell of man sex and a hint of poppers.  The third floor was food and drinks, a fully stocked bar, and light fare, to fuel a man for a long day of exploration.

Tom turned to the group and said, now go and feast.  Today is my gift to my family that has given me so much.  I turned around and gave Tom a deep kiss.  Tom whispered in my ear, “taste.”  He knew how much I loved pits.  I went back to the bottom floor and entered the room.  The stud still under the soft lamps, his entire body covered in sweat.  I immediately started cleaning him with my tongue.  While I was lost in this studs musk, I felt the back of my pants being unzipped.  It was Tom, and his lubed pierced cock, easily pushing deep inside me.  Usually, I am an aggressive bottom, but his place had my body in a very different space.  For the first time, I really felt Tom enter me. I could feel his piercing moving over my butt nut, sending shock waves through my body.  Tom untucked my shirt, lifting it over my head.  My sensitive pierced nipples exposed, and he knew how to work them.

I was lost in a sea of senses.  My mind had given up control to my body.  This was an experience like no other.  Tom spoke softly in my ear, “I am going to coat you inside with your bug that breeds in men.”  He gripped me tightly. I felt him unload into my hole.  Once, he had drained himself into my hungry hole.  Tom turned me around and gave me a deep kiss.  He said there was someone in “find” that needed my attention.

I went to the room marked “find” and opened the door.  There bent over a fuck bench was beefy hair bear.  This bear’s big juicy ass, hungry for a sing, I could deliver.  I went over, slid into his pre-lubed hole, and gave him the same sensual fuck that Tom had given me.  I looked down at this stud, “do you want my sting?”  He responded, “since the day we first met.”  I knew the voice, but I couldn’t place the man.  I unloaded my sting into his wanting hole.

Authors note (caution!) - Real life comes to the family, an event crashes into their life.  Bonds of this family are stretched.  It can't all just be fucking and cumming.  Life happens to us all, even fictional families.

If you are reading this story for just the fun sex.  I am honored that so many of you have stayed on this journey with me.  If you are looking for just jacking material you might want to skip this chapter.  I understand if this chapter isn't what you may be looking for and I respect it.  The next ones will have the family back to its piggy ways.

Part 58

The bear that I just stung got up, and it was the former owner of the coffee shop that we had purchased.  I didn’t even know he was chasing.  The family spent the rest of the day sampling everything that this place had to offer.  Tom ordered dinner to be delivered, we all sat in the rest area of the third floor.  We didn’t talk much. We were all exhausted in the best possible way.

This new facility of Tom’s was bringing in significant income and would soon have paid itself off.  Things were busy as always.  There was nothing better than coming home after a long day to my family.  The family was sitting around the dining room table, exchanging stories of the day.  Jackson and Jake had been doing maintenance in the wet area of the club.  They worked in just boots and jockstraps. They both came home with guts full of cum.  Jacob was happy to help get that seed out before they sat down for dinner.

Everyone was working at their various properties and projects.  Things couldn’t be better.  It had been raining hard for several days, exposing several leaks in the club roof.  Jackson and Jake were able to patch the holes.  The place needed a new roof.  I made funds to replace their airconditioning systems when they took the roof off.

It was one of those days buried in work.  My head stuck in my computer, going over spreadsheets and reports.  As mind-numbing as some of this stuff was, I enjoyed it.  Vic was out for the day. He was helping his dad at the store.  I needed the quiet to get through the mountain of work that had piled up on my desk.  It was a rainy Monday, and the new club was closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.  That would give Tom a chance to run errands for supplies.  Tom and I had made plans for the coming weekend to take a drive out to bed and breakfast up in the mountains a couple of hours away.  It had been a long time since I had been skiing.

The office door opened, a police officer was walking slowly toward my desk.  I had never had a cop in uniform at the club, and I knew quite a few that came to play. He was one.  I thought this could be an afternoon role play kinky fuck.  I seductively stood up to meet him at the door of my office.  I started to take off my shirt.  The officer spoke, “Please don’t do that.”  Caught off guard, I tucked my shirt back into my jeans.  He asked if he could sit down. We needed to talk.  I was quickly going through my mental Rolodex of permits and licenses we had to keep.  Everything was current that I could think of.

I sat down behind my desk and braced myself to beg him not to close one of the properties for some violation.  He told me there had been an accident.  An overly tired semi-truck driver in the heavy rain had gone through a red light.  When the semi-truck driver realized he ran the red, he slammed on his breaks.  The truck and its trailer jackknifed.  Waiting to turn left, Tom was in the middle of the intersection.  Tom had taken the Porsche out that day.  When the truck and trailer hit Tom’s car, it was crushed.  Tom was killed instantly.  I heard what he said, but all I heard was a static sound and ringing in my ears.  My brain couldn’t process what the officer had said.  I just sat there, staring into space.  The officer excused himself and left.  I didn’t move. I couldn’t.  The world had stopped, and me along with it.

Dean had followed the officer to my office. He must have come through the club.  Dean was standing in the doorway of my office, ready to jump to my side.  Dean didn’t move. He was giving me space to process what I heard. I wasn’t.  The only thing I could hear was the ringing in my ears. It was getting louder.  I looked up at Dean, his cheeks were wet with tears, but he was holding himself together.  I said, “I have to finish reviewing the bank statement, was there something I can help you with?”  My brain latched on to the only thought it had, the work sitting on my desk.  I started clicking my mouse and entering information into spreadsheets.

Dean walked over to my side, got down on one kneed, and put his arm behind me.  “Honey, you need to stop.  Look at me.”  I couldn’t. I wouldn’t.  Somewhere deep down, I knew the sorrow would break me.  I knew that I had to keep the monster in the cage if I just kept working.  I turned to Dean, “it’s ok, these things happen. Nothing can be done about it.”  The monster was caged, leaving me numb.  I heard the door to the office open. David and Jacob were standing in my office doorway.  They weren’t nearly as good at holding it together as Dean was.  The real world had broken into my perfect life, and I wasn’t going to let it.  I looked up at Dean and Jacob and asked if they needed anything.  They said, “no, we came to see.”  I cut them off and screamed, “everyone get the fuck out of the office!  NOW!”  Dean fell backward from the force of me standing up.  I grabbed Dean by his shirt, pulling him up to his feet.  He was too stunned to stop me.  I pulled him over to the door and shoved him out, knocking down Jacob and David.  Once everyone was out of my doorway, I slammed and locked the door.  The monster broke free of its confines, and reality found its way to my head.

I proceeded to destroy my perfect tidy office.  I threw my office chair over my desk, destroying my computer and taking everything off my desk.  I pulled down filing cabinets.  My office was looking like I felt.  I don’t know how long I had been destroying my office before Chris kicked down my door.  The big wall of muscle came at me like a freight train and tackled me to the ground.  He had a vice grip around me.  I remember the world going grey, losing its color.  The only thing I could feel was the warmth of Chris’s body and the feel of his steady heartbeat.  I just laid my head on his chest.  I could tell everyone had left to give some space.  Chris was the only one in the house with the strength to contain my fury.  I looked at Chris and said, “never let go.”  He kissed my forehead, “never.”  My world went dark, I must have passed out.

The next thing I remember is waking up in my bed. It was warm.  I felt Tom holding me like he always does.  The reality crashed back into my life.  I realized it wasn’t Tom. It was Chris, and he hadn’t let go.

The days passed by, I wasn’t keeping track.  The family was giving me space.  They made sure that I ate. I was just a wondering shell of myself.  Jackson came home early.  He walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders, “I love you, but you smell.  Let’s get you showered and some clean clothes.”  We went to the shower, and he undressed me.  We both got under the hot water. I turned to Jackson and put his arms around me.  That was the first time I cried. It was a mix of sadness and anger that had finally found a way out.  I don’t know how long we were there. Jackson was able to get me cleaned up.  He got me out of the shower and dried me off.  My tears had subsided for the moment.  He went to get some clean clothes.  I passed the hamper and saw one of Tom’s polo shirts and picked it up.  The shirt still had his smell.  I walked naked to the bed, curled up with Tom’s shirt, and fell asleep.

I woke up and felt a warm body behind me. It was nice.  I didn’t want to move. I felt safe.  The pieces of my world were coming back together.  I had no idea what time it was. It must have been late.  I could hear the members of the family quietly going to bed.  For the first time since this bedroom, there were no sounds of sex in the darkness.  I let my world fall back away, going back to dreams that are safe and warm.

The days turned to weeks.  Jackson put my office back together, better than before.  Eddy put in a new computer.  I decided it was time to go back to work.  I got up and showered.  Chris felt me leave the bed. He went to the kitchen to start coffee and food.  As I sat there drinking my coffee, I was coming back.  I had finished my grieving.  I would always miss him, but I still had my family.  Any time tragedy strikes, that when love is put to the test.  I had put my family through a gauntlet of my emotions, and they hadn’t gone anywhere.  I looked up from my coffee, and the first face I saw was Eddy.  I looked into his big beautiful eyes and smiled, my first smile since that officer entered my office.  I knew at that moment. My world wasn’t shattered.  I had more than most people get in a lifetime.  The journey of this family was far from over.  Time had already started to heal the wound.

Part 59

Over the next month, I was getting back to normal, and so was the family.  The sounds of sex in the dark after all went to bed were slowly coming back.  Chris was a permanent fixture in my bed.  They were still gentle with me, but I was a tough fucker and a horny one-two.  I needed and wanted to move on. We had the new facility to re-open.  The club and my office were constantly getting calls about when we were re-opening, and they could buy tickets.  The website was flooded with requests from around the world of people wanting to pre-pay entrance.  Tom had built something amazing, and the public was screaming for it.

The family helped put me back together, better than ever, except for just one thing.  I hadn’t fucked or been fucked in over a month!  This dry spell needed to change, tonight it would.  I sent a text to Chris asking if he wanted to go out for an early dinner.  Chris instantly responded, asking what time.  I told him five.  I didn’t tell him we were going to bed early tonight; his muscle butt was mine.

We had a great dinner at a nice steak place about 15 minutes from the club.  I was still nervous behind the wheel, so Chris drove.  A nervous driver can be just as dangerous as a drunk one.  Besides, I could watch Chris’s muscles twitch as he drove the truck.  We had a great dinner of talking and laughing.  Chris was telling me that some of his straight clients were trying out his ass.  He said they always had to call it his “pussy.”  He didn’t mind.  He was still getting their cum.  He had the family bug, but he wasn’t as toxic as the rest of the family.  He wasn’t able to poz tops, which worked for him.  He was enjoying giving his straight clients a taste of the other side.  I told him that I walked in on Dean and two employees messing around.  Dean had them laying down, cocks together, and both stuffed in his ass.  The threesome realized I was watching.  I had never seen so many guys look so guilty about having sex in a bathhouse.  Dean always had the place in perfect condition, and our numbers were never better.  I wasn’t going to stop them. It was fun to see them scramble.

Chris and I finished our meal, paid the check, and headed home.  The entire family was home when we got back. Chris had sent a message that we were going out to dinner.  Everyone was quiet to see if I was “ok.”  I loved them all, but this had to stop.  “I am tired. Can we go to bed early,” I asked Chris.  He took my hand, and we went into the pigpen to our bed.  Chris took his normal position on his side behind me.  I had gotten used to and loved to sleep in his arms, but tonight cuddling would be later.  I pushed Chris to the other side of the bed, catching him by surprise.  He went with it and moved his cum lubed muscle ass to the other side of the bed.  Naked and a rock-hard cock went in behind him.  I had put just a light coating of lube on my cock, to help with entry.  The look on Chris’s face as I unexpectedly slid into him must have been priceless.  Whispering in his ear, “This is to say thank you.”  I started with gentle stroking of his insides with my pierced cock, and there was no intention of keeping this pace.  The rest of the family hadn’t come to bed, still giving me “space.”  Chris was quiet with low soft moans.

I flipped the big lug onto his stomach and proceeded to start pounding him into the mattress.  Chris wasn’t able to keep quiet.  The harder I pounded, the louder and more verbal he got.  My intention was to make Chris my “dinner bell” for the family.  I pulled him up by his hips, so he was on all fours.  His drooling cock making a puddle in the bed.  I started giving my boy the rough fuck of the year, he past the point of lust.  Chris’s voice was echoing off the pigpen walls.  His loud grunts and “Fuck me daddy,” growing louder with each slam of my cock into his muscle hole.  I was so focused on Chris I didn’t see David come up behind me. He whispered, “remember this.”  He pushed his cock into my re-tightened hole.  I almost forgot how much I loved having a loose hole.  I threw my head back and kissed David.

I looked around, watching the rest of the family file into the bedroom.  Jake was naked on his bed, waiting on all fours wagging a puppy tail butt plug.  He looked at Jackson and said, “Daddy, fuck your boy hard.”  Jacob went to his brother and pulled the puppy tail plug out.  He gave his brother a sloppy rim job, getting his hole ready for their father.

Eddy went into the toy chest and pulled out a large and long dildo.  He kept a premixed bottle of jlube by his bed.  Eddy pushed out his prolapse, slathering it with jlube.  Using the toy, he pushed his prolapse back in, and the toy went deep.  Eddy’s twink build gave him another unique trick.  You could see the large and long toy moving in his abdomen.  Eddy’s cock was drooling with pleasure.

With David held his cock in place.  As I was fucking Chris, I was fucking myself of David’s cock.  Jacob got on the bed, his cock in Chris’s face.  Chris immediately pulled Jackob’s cock into his mouth.  Pulling my head forward, Jacob gave me a deep sloppy kiss.  Jacob looked at me, “it’s good to have you back, pig.”  The rest of the night turned into a total bareback pig fest.  Someone must have called Dean.  He walked through the front door in a jockstrap and heavy boots, mounting himself in the sling.

I saw Dean’s hungry hole twitching.  I raised my voice, “you pigs stuff him with our family strain, give him the family meal.  I will breed my boy, then eat the cum from Dean’s hole, and snowball it to Jacob.  I could tell Chris was getting close. I could feel his ass orgasming around my cock.  I looked at Jackob, “take my boy’s seed, then feed me.”  Jacob got under Chris’s cock just in time to catch the unbelievable amount of cum gushing from his cock.  Chris was about to collapse from his assgasm, Jacob moved out of the way.  This was one of the biggest loads I had ever swallowed.  Once Jacob and I had finished sharing Chris’s load, I looked down to a heaving mountain of flesh below me.  “Chris, when was the last time you came,” I asked.  “I have been waiting for you to fuck it out of me. I knew you would.”  The night went on, with Dean’s hole as the new attraction.  I dropped my second load into Dean.  His hole was loose, sloppy, and stuffed with the family’s charged seed; I couldn’t help myself.  I looked over to find Chris riding Eddy’s arm.  Eddy was perched on a massive, long dildo creating a bulge in his abdomen.  There was never a hole or cock that wasn’t being used.  I missed my family's deep primal sex.  It never left; it was just waiting for me to come home.

The smell of cum and man sweat hung in the air as we all collapsed sweaty from the many hours of fucking.  I saw Dean putting on his shoes, “There is a bed over there.  You should taste Chris’s protein waffles in the morning.”  Chris spoke up, “You will have to fuck me to get them.”  I heard Dean reply, “deal.”  We all fell into a deep comfortable sleep.

Part 60

A couple of weeks had gone by since the family fuck fest.  Everything was back where it should be.  Jackson and Jake had done an incredible remodel of the entire office.  I had a knock on my open office door.  Jackson asked if I had time to talk.  I always had time for family, especially when they showed up in my office.  I could tell Jackson was in “dad” mode. He was the unofficial father of the family.  He said he wanted to talk about the new property that Tom had run if I had any thoughts of re-opening.  Jackson was talking like he was treading on thin ice, afraid to upset me.  The truth, I wanted to re-open it but didn’t have an answer as to how.

I told Jackson I would love to re-open it. We needed to find the right management for the location.  Jackson explained that Jake was looking to move out of construction.  He had made several comments to Jackson about the new property.  I stopped Jackson, “you are asking me if Jake could have that property?”  Jackson nodded yes.  “That’s a great idea, and it’s always best when the family runs a property.  The only issue is Jake’s experience in management and the unique needs of that property.”  Jackson’s body language relaxed. He saw this conversation was not upsetting me at all.  I thought for a moment, “We will have Jake be the manager but will hire him an assistant manager.  Find someone that loves the work but not the responsibility of a manager.”  Jackson told me he had the same concern and liked my idea.  I didn’t have anyone in mind for the assistant manager.  With the contacts that everyone has, I was sure we could find someone.  Jackson left to go back to do some maintenance on the club.

Dean called and asked if I had time to review vendor invoices.  I asked him to come at four, giving me the rest of the day to get some work cleared off my desk.  Dean came in wearing just his jeans and no shirt.  “Did you lose something?”  Dean smiled, “my polo rubs my piercings, and my cock drools all day.”  “When did you get your nipples done?”  He replied, “The day…a little while ago.  They are connected to everything, my cock, my hole, I almost regret them.  Just an innocent brush and I become some sex-crazed maniac.  I told him it would calm down after a while, mine did.  I knew he was hinting for me to take his tits for a test drive.  He handed me a folder of invoices. I checked them on the computer and started printing checks for him to send out.  The printer was on the other wall of my office, parallel to my desk.  The check printer didn’t get used a lot and had special toner.  I picked up the checks and headed back to my desk to sign them.  I went grabbed a pen from my desk.  Dean tossed his pen onto the floor over by the printer, “here, use mine.”  This was the classic “oops, I dropped my pencil”  I knew this game.  I gave Dean a smirk, walked over, and stood next to the pen lying on the floor.  “I am not some piece of meat for you to objectify; come over here and pick up your pen, NOW!”  Dean dove to get his pen, he thought I was angry.  Picking up his pen, he started to apologize while getting up off the floor.  He was on his knees about to stand up when he was face to face with my pierced cock.

“You think your tits are sensitive? Wait till you put one of these through your cock, now suck on it.”  Dean opened his mouth and took my member right down his throat.  Dean was the best cock sucker I had ever met, and I knew quite a few.  Dean would sputter and gag on my cock.  He never pulled off, leaving my pierced stinger to stiffen in his throat.  Dean would cover my cock in thick saliva from the back of his throat.  The kind of spit that worked for lube.  I looked down at him, “slobber on that cock!”  Dean was going for a goal medal in cock sucking.  My cock dripping with his throat slime, I pushed him back.  I ran my hand down my cock, moving all that natural lube onto my hand.  I opened my desk drawer, grabbed a bottle of lube, and added to what was in my hand.  Dean was still on his knees watching my every move, eager to see what would happen next.  I opened the rear zipper of my jeans and lubed up my hole.  I turned around and bent over, my lubed hole in Dean’s face.  “I started to tighten up, destroy my hole.”  Dean jumped up, dropped his pants, then slammed his cock into my hole.  He wasn’t gentle, nice, carrying, tender, or loving. This fuck was rough, hard, and brutal.  This was just what I needed.  It didn’t take long before I felt Dean’s warm nectar filling my guts.  He loved to fuck me, the source of his sting.  He collapsed onto me, his softening cock falling out of my hole.

Still bent over my desk, Dean resting on top of me, I signed the checks.  I stood up, and Dean got back on his own two feet.  I started to hand Dean the folder.  Before he could take it, I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him close.  My mouth latched onto his nipple. He moaned like a man back in heat.  I handed him the folder. He turned and started to unzip the back of his pants.  “You can’t do that to me and not fuck me.  My hole is on fire here.  Fucking feed my ass!”  I replied, “get the two that double fucked you a while back.  Get out of my office.”  Dean turned to leave, I stopped him.  He was hoping he would get my dick. What he got was a request.  I told him about my conversation with Jackson and asked if he might know anyone.  He thought for a moment and said he knew a special type of “engineer” who worked for the mouse house.  Dean didn’t know if this guy was still working there, but he would make a call.  Dean gave me that “please fuck me face.”  I swatted his ass and told him to get some dick in the club.

I had made some commitments to myself once I got life re-organized.  The first was to start hitting the gym hard, and there was no reason not to.  We had a gym, and I was fucking one of the trainers.  Chris worked me hard, and I was starting to see some nice gains.  The dynamic between Chris and I had changed.  We had been there for each other in the darkest points of our lives, which creates a bond.  Chris still likes to call me daddy. That was more of a fetish than having an actual “daddy/sub” dynamic.  He was more submissive in bed.  I didn’t know if we were moving toward something serious or if there was just a change; we were closer.  I could take one look and see how his day was.  From his smile I could tell if he was happy or his hole was hungry.  I know we both felt it; right now, we were enjoying what we had.

After our workout, we hit the showers then headed up for family dinner.  Chris had been doing all the cooking.  He dropped everything to take of me.  The family created a rotating schedule of who was making dinner.  Everyone was either a good or great cook, except Eddy.  I would be a twink too if I had to eat Eddy’s cooking.  Dean was becoming closer with the family, kind of like a cousin.  He lived in the private suite, but he had most of his meals and a lot of sex at the condo.

The family finished dinner, and some went to fuck, others to watch TV.  Dean caught me, explaining that his friend that worked for the mouse just got “laid off.”  The guy was fucking his way through the company, not looking for a promotion, just a sex addict.  I told Dean to schedule an interview with the four of us.  Dean said he already did for next week.

After the conversation with Jackson, we pulled Jake off construction.  He had spent the last couple of weeks in training with me.  It was Monday morning, with the interview of Dean’s friend set for Wednesday.  Jake and I walked over to the “house.”  I hadn’t been near this place since Tom.  I hadn’t expected the surge of emotions when we got to the entrance.  I steadied myself on the wall, and Jake was immediately at my side.  After a couple of deep breaths, I was fine.  Jake asked me if we should do this another time.  There wasn’t a need.

Jake opened the doors, the inside frozen in time.  Everything was exactly the way Tom had left it.  There were handwritten notes, shopping lists, and laptops with a long since dead battery.  The place was in good shape just needed a good cleaning.  Jake was going to clean today and tomorrow so we could show it to the new hire.  That was good of him, but a job too big for one person.  I would send over a cleaning crew tomorrow morning.

Standing there lost in through for a minute, remembering the first time we all saw this place.  Jake looked a bit bigger than he did before, put on a few pounds of muscle on his lean, tight frame.  I asked what he had been doing.  Jake was working out with one of the new trainers, giving him new routines and movements to add some size but maintain his explosive strength.  I told him to take his shirt off and give me a better look.  He took the liberty of stripping down to a thong, so I could “all of this progress.”  Jake had an ass that no one could refuse, and he knew it.  He bent over, holding onto the front counter.  Looking back, he said, “why don’t you come over for a closer look and taste.”  I walked up behind Jake and dropped to my knees.  I buried my face in his ass, licking and tasting everything this stud had to offer.  My balls were churning with the family bug, my cock hungry.  Once Jake’s hole was good and wet, I slid into him easily.  We started a nice fuck rhythm when we heard the front doors open.  There was Dean and another man I didn’t recognize watching me raw fuck Jake.  I heard Dean, “Let's sit down. This may take a minute.  I have seen this show before; it’s worth watching.”  I carried on fucking Jake till I unloaded into his hole.  I dropped back down to my knees and sucked back all my nectar from Jake’s hole, and snowballed it into his mouth.  We pushed my load back and forth before he swallowed it.

Dean said, “the top is general manager, and the stud he is fucking is the manager of this property.  These are the two you will have an interview with tomorrow.”  I assumed Dean was coming over to kinky sex using some of the fuck furniture, not the prospective new employee.  Jake and I turned, my cock still hard and Jake’s cock dripping pre-cum.  The new twunk went straight for my cock, “I hope this doesn’t hurt my chances, but I need to tase that cock, and the other one to cum down my throat.  This guy could suck dick, not like Dean, but not many could suck dick like Dean.

Once the potential new hire had sucked my cock clean and drained Jake, we all sat down to talk.  We might as well start the interview now, and if it goes well, he can fill out paperwork after.  Found out his name was Mason, and he was a ride and production designer and engineer or the mouse house.  He told us of the projects he worked on. He had such passion for his work.  I could tell he was sad he got laid off but understood why.  They did a layoff with an excellent severance package so no one would sue.  I told him about the place, explained its design and how a former member of the team had left and Jake would be taking it over.  Mason seemed to like the job, and he commented that he wasn’t looking for a management position. He preferred the creative and entertainment.  He didn’t want the oversight and responsibility that came from being a property manager.  Told Mason we would call him in the morning with our answer.

Jake was nervous, not because of Mason but that he could make this place succeed.  I reminded him that our family never lets anyone fail.  We are family, and that’s what family does. They hold you together when you go to pieces.  Jake knew where those words were coming from.  We all headed out the door and locked up behind ourselves.  We went back to my office to talk about Mason.  He was qualified, but if he was doing that much fucking in a non-sexual environment, how would he handle it here.  Dean said he talked to Mason about that, and it wouldn’t be a problem.  Mason lost a good job to his cock. He wasn’t about to do it again.  We decided on a sixty-day trial.  Dean said his assistant manager was more than capable of running the club.  Dean would spend the first couple of weeks with Jake and Mason in getting the facility re-launched

Dean sent a text to Mason to see if Mason was interested. It came back with an immediate yes.  Jake and the cleaning crews could work throughout the week to get the property ready.  Dean asked if Mason could do a walk-through to get a feel for the place.  I didn’t have a problem with it, and the place would be full of staff cleaning.  The only condition, Mason, had to keep it in his pants.  I told Dean to let Mason know as a staff member; he has full access to all the properties, plenty of places to drop a load or four.  Speaking of dropping loads, it was almost dinner time.

Chris and I had started a routine of going out to dinner once a week.  Sometimes the conversations were serious, and some nights we were like giggling schoolboys.  Chris and I had finished dinner.  Walking back to the car, we were holding hands.  I couldn’t remember if we had ever done that before.  It felt good. I didn’t fight it.  We got back to the house, got naked, and climbed into bed.  Somewhere I knew that I would sleep in Chris’s arms forever.

Part 61

Jacob had finally convinced me to attend an event at “The Coffee Shop.”  The place was not my kind of scene, never was one for large crowds and music you have to shout over.  Going by the amount of business Jacob was attracting, I was in the minority.  Jacob had put together a lounge event to expand the shop's image.  He had booked interesting talent, artists that were too big for our venue.  Through his network, Jason had prominent artists come and do an “unplugged” session.  This would give them a chance to preview new music, engage with people in a comfortable environment.  Jacob made sure there was a “family only” area in the back; we could slide in without disruption.  Jacob told me who was coming, I knew the name but couldn’t place any of the music.  Jacob told me to dress “nice casual.”  When I opened the door to the office, a summer breeze rustled through the cherry blossom trees.  Winter was finally gone, the rain had gone for the year, and summer ushered in on this soft warm breeze.  I went to the condo to change into a pair of nice jeans, dress boots, and a button-down shirt.  I took a nice long hot shower, letting all the tension and stress go down the drain.  I let out a sigh, I was finally decompressing.  The memories of the years with my family and these places played through my mind.  I got out of the shower, drying myself off, I looked out into our bedroom.  The bedroom was built and designed for this family.  The size of the room was a testament to the scale of our commitment.  Beds not separated by walls, showing the love and commitment that we shared.  Each perfectly made bed, a story of love and intimacy.  All of the gear and playthings hung around the room were icons, that love and intimacy come in all forms.  I smiled as I dried off and got dressed.  I headed out to the coffee shop.  Through the back door, I could slip into the large semi-circle couch and coffee table big enough for the entire family.  A waiter came, smiled at me, and set down a drink.  The artist took the stage and began to sing, her voice angelic and haunting at the same time.  I was lost in her performance.  I hadn’t noticed the rest of the family come in, filling out the couch on either side of me.  Chris put his strong arm behind me, across my shoulders.  I laid my head back and let her music wash over me.  I felt Jacob's hand come to rest on my thigh and give a little squeeze.  I opened my eyes; he has a beautiful smile.  David was cuddle close to Jacob.  On the other side was Jake leaning over on his father, with Eddy's head resting on Jake’s chest.  The love and bonds that hold this family fast.  Bonds that would be tested but never broken.  We all sat in that perfect moment where time stood still for us.

The performance at the coffee shop.