A hard week...

The story of this family has reached it's end.  Thank you to everyone for showing love to my story, it has been my honor.

Moderator's Note: A new story set in the same continuity can be found here.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
39 minutes ago, Navi38 said:

The story of this family has reached it's end.  Thank you to everyone for showing love to my story, it has been my honor.

@Navi38 thank you for producing such a wonderful story, I’ve read and enjoyed every chapter, it was detailed and had a dynamic and storyline which wasn’t just sex. It’s sad to see the end of the story but thank you for bringing it to a nice conclusion. Hopefully this won’t be your last story on here.

On 3/3/2021 at 2:43 AM, Navi38 said:

Moderator's Note: A new story set in the same continuity can be found here.

I had not been on BZ for about 30 days due to just being busier than normal with my free time.   I had just enough time on last Friday night to blow some clouds hop on and read a hot story or 2 and get a quick nut.  

Imagine my surprise when way too many clouds and 5.5 hours later l found myself at chapter 50.   I managed to get 2 nuts,  quite a few tears and I was still hard.  The range of emotions that were awakened I was not prepared for,

While there was no chem sex per se, the chemicals used in this story line were masculinity, ripe pits and self awareness of our own sexuality and the ability to think outside the box in all situations.  

Your writing is amazing and I look forward to finishing the new story line with the same characters and settings.  Thank you for taking the time to write and to all those who helped edit and make suggestions.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/2/2021 at 6:33 PM, Navi38 said:

Part 60

A couple of weeks had gone by since the family fuck fest.  Everything was back where it should be.  Jackson and Jake had done an incredible remodel of the entire office.  I had a knock on my open office door.  Jackson asked if I had time to talk.  I always had time for family, especially when they showed up in my office.  I could tell Jackson was in “dad” mode. He was the unofficial father of the family.  He said he wanted to talk about the new property that Tom had run if I had any thoughts of re-opening.  Jackson was talking like he was treading on thin ice, afraid to upset me.  The truth, I wanted to re-open it but didn’t have an answer as to how.

I told Jackson I would love to re-open it. We needed to find the right management for the location.  Jackson explained that Jake was looking to move out of construction.  He had made several comments to Jackson about the new property.  I stopped Jackson, “you are asking me if Jake could have that property?”  Jackson nodded yes.  “That’s a great idea, and it’s always best when the family runs a property.  The only issue is Jake’s experience in management and the unique needs of that property.”  Jackson’s body language relaxed. He saw this conversation was not upsetting me at all.  I thought for a moment, “We will have Jake be the manager but will hire him an assistant manager.  Find someone that loves the work but not the responsibility of a manager.”  Jackson told me he had the same concern and liked my idea.  I didn’t have anyone in mind for the assistant manager.  With the contacts that everyone has, I was sure we could find someone.  Jackson left to go back to do some maintenance on the club.

Dean called and asked if I had time to review vendor invoices.  I asked him to come at four, giving me the rest of the day to get some work cleared off my desk.  Dean came in wearing just his jeans and no shirt.  “Did you lose something?”  Dean smiled, “my polo rubs my piercings, and my cock drools all day.”  “When did you get your nipples done?”  He replied, “The day…a little while ago.  They are connected to everything, my cock, my hole, I almost regret them.  Just an innocent brush and I become some sex-crazed maniac.  I told him it would calm down after a while, mine did.  I knew he was hinting for me to take his tits for a test drive.  He handed me a folder of invoices. I checked them on the computer and started printing checks for him to send out.  The printer was on the other wall of my office, parallel to my desk.  The check printer didn’t get used a lot and had special toner.  I picked up the checks and headed back to my desk to sign them.  I went grabbed a pen from my desk.  Dean tossed his pen onto the floor over by the printer, “here, use mine.”  This was the classic “oops, I dropped my pencil”  I knew this game.  I gave Dean a smirk, walked over, and stood next to the pen lying on the floor.  “I am not some piece of meat for you to objectify; come over here and pick up your pen, NOW!”  Dean dove to get his pen, he thought I was angry.  Picking up his pen, he started to apologize while getting up off the floor.  He was on his knees about to stand up when he was face to face with my pierced cock.

“You think your tits are sensitive? Wait till you put one of these through your cock, now suck on it.”  Dean opened his mouth and took my member right down his throat.  Dean was the best cock sucker I had ever met, and I knew quite a few.  Dean would sputter and gag on my cock.  He never pulled off, leaving my pierced stinger to stiffen in his throat.  Dean would cover my cock in thick saliva from the back of his throat.  The kind of spit that worked for lube.  I looked down at him, “slobber on that cock!”  Dean was going for a goal medal in cock sucking.  My cock dripping with his throat slime, I pushed him back.  I ran my hand down my cock, moving all that natural lube onto my hand.  I opened my desk drawer, grabbed a bottle of lube, and added to what was in my hand.  Dean was still on his knees watching my every move, eager to see what would happen next.  I opened the rear zipper of my jeans and lubed up my hole.  I turned around and bent over, my lubed hole in Dean’s face.  “I started to tighten up, destroy my hole.”  Dean jumped up, dropped his pants, then slammed his cock into my hole.  He wasn’t gentle, nice, carrying, tender, or loving. This fuck was rough, hard, and brutal.  This was just what I needed.  It didn’t take long before I felt Dean’s warm nectar filling my guts.  He loved to fuck me, the source of his sting.  He collapsed onto me, his softening cock falling out of my hole.

Still bent over my desk, Dean resting on top of me, I signed the checks.  I stood up, and Dean got back on his own two feet.  I started to hand Dean the folder.  Before he could take it, I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him close.  My mouth latched onto his nipple. He moaned like a man back in heat.  I handed him the folder. He turned and started to unzip the back of his pants.  “You can’t do that to me and not fuck me.  My hole is on fire here.  Fucking feed my ass!”  I replied, “get the two that double fucked you a while back.  Get out of my office.”  Dean turned to leave, I stopped him.  He was hoping he would get my dick. What he got was a request.  I told him about my conversation with Jackson and asked if he might know anyone.  He thought for a moment and said he knew a special type of “engineer” who worked for the mouse house.  Dean didn’t know if this guy was still working there, but he would make a call.  Dean gave me that “please fuck me face.”  I swatted his ass and told him to get some dick in the club.

I had made some commitments to myself once I got life re-organized.  The first was to start hitting the gym hard, and there was no reason not to.  We had a gym, and I was fucking one of the trainers.  Chris worked me hard, and I was starting to see some nice gains.  The dynamic between Chris and I had changed.  We had been there for each other in the darkest points of our lives, which creates a bond.  Chris still likes to call me daddy. That was more of a fetish than having an actual “daddy/sub” dynamic.  He was more submissive in bed.  I didn’t know if we were moving toward something serious or if there was just a change; we were closer.  I could take one look and see how his day was.  From his smile I could tell if he was happy or his hole was hungry.  I know we both felt it; right now, we were enjoying what we had.

After our workout, we hit the showers then headed up for family dinner.  Chris had been doing all the cooking.  He dropped everything to take of me.  The family created a rotating schedule of who was making dinner.  Everyone was either a good or great cook, except Eddy.  I would be a twink too if I had to eat Eddy’s cooking.  Dean was becoming closer with the family, kind of like a cousin.  He lived in the private suite, but he had most of his meals and a lot of sex at the condo.

The family finished dinner, and some went to fuck, others to watch TV.  Dean caught me, explaining that his friend that worked for the mouse just got “laid off.”  The guy was fucking his way through the company, not looking for a promotion, just a sex addict.  I told Dean to schedule an interview with the four of us.  Dean said he already did for next week.

After the conversation with Jackson, we pulled Jake off construction.  He had spent the last couple of weeks in training with me.  It was Monday morning, with the interview of Dean’s friend set for Wednesday.  Jake and I walked over to the “house.”  I hadn’t been near this place since Tom.  I hadn’t expected the surge of emotions when we got to the entrance.  I steadied myself on the wall, and Jake was immediately at my side.  After a couple of deep breaths, I was fine.  Jake asked me if we should do this another time.  There wasn’t a need.

Jake opened the doors, the inside frozen in time.  Everything was exactly the way Tom had left it.  There were handwritten notes, shopping lists, and laptops with a long since dead battery.  The place was in good shape just needed a good cleaning.  Jake was going to clean today and tomorrow so we could show it to the new hire.  That was good of him, but a job too big for one person.  I would send over a cleaning crew tomorrow morning.

Standing there lost in through for a minute, remembering the first time we all saw this place.  Jake looked a bit bigger than he did before, put on a few pounds of muscle on his lean, tight frame.  I asked what he had been doing.  Jake was working out with one of the new trainers, giving him new routines and movements to add some size but maintain his explosive strength.  I told him to take his shirt off and give me a better look.  He took the liberty of stripping down to a thong, so I could “all of this progress.”  Jake had an ass that no one could refuse, and he knew it.  He bent over, holding onto the front counter.  Looking back, he said, “why don’t you come over for a closer look and taste.”  I walked up behind Jake and dropped to my knees.  I buried my face in his ass, licking and tasting everything this stud had to offer.  My balls were churning with the family bug, my cock hungry.  Once Jake’s hole was good and wet, I slid into him easily.  We started a nice fuck rhythm when we heard the front doors open.  There was Dean and another man I didn’t recognize watching me raw fuck Jake.  I heard Dean, “Let's sit down. This may take a minute.  I have seen this show before; it’s worth watching.”  I carried on fucking Jake till I unloaded into his hole.  I dropped back down to my knees and sucked back all my nectar from Jake’s hole, and snowballed it into his mouth.  We pushed my load back and forth before he swallowed it.

Dean said, “the top is general manager, and the stud he is fucking is the manager of this property.  These are the two you will have an interview with tomorrow.”  I assumed Dean was coming over to kinky sex using some of the fuck furniture, not the prospective new employee.  Jake and I turned, my cock still hard and Jake’s cock dripping pre-cum.  The new twunk went straight for my cock, “I hope this doesn’t hurt my chances, but I need to tase that cock, and the other one to cum down my throat.  This guy could suck dick, not like Dean, but not many could suck dick like Dean.

Once the potential new hire had sucked my cock clean and drained Jake, we all sat down to talk.  We might as well start the interview now, and if it goes well, he can fill out paperwork after.  Found out his name was Mason, and he was a ride and production designer and engineer or the mouse house.  He told us of the projects he worked on. He had such passion for his work.  I could tell he was sad he got laid off but understood why.  They did a layoff with an excellent severance package so no one would sue.  I told him about the place, explained its design and how a former member of the team had left and Jake would be taking it over.  Mason seemed to like the job, and he commented that he wasn’t looking for a management position. He preferred the creative and entertainment.  He didn’t want the oversight and responsibility that came from being a property manager.  Told Mason we would call him in the morning with our answer.

Jake was nervous, not because of Mason but that he could make this place succeed.  I reminded him that our family never lets anyone fail.  We are family, and that’s what family does. They hold you together when you go to pieces.  Jake knew where those words were coming from.  We all headed out the door and locked up behind ourselves.  We went back to my office to talk about Mason.  He was qualified, but if he was doing that much fucking in a non-sexual environment, how would he handle it here.  Dean said he talked to Mason about that, and it wouldn’t be a problem.  Mason lost a good job to his cock. He wasn’t about to do it again.  We decided on a sixty-day trial.  Dean said his assistant manager was more than capable of running the club.  Dean would spend the first couple of weeks with Jake and Mason in getting the facility re-launched

Dean sent a text to Mason to see if Mason was interested. It came back with an immediate yes.  Jake and the cleaning crews could work throughout the week to get the property ready.  Dean asked if Mason could do a walk-through to get a feel for the place.  I didn’t have a problem with it, and the place would be full of staff cleaning.  The only condition, Mason, had to keep it in his pants.  I told Dean to let Mason know as a staff member; he has full access to all the properties, plenty of places to drop a load or four.  Speaking of dropping loads, it was almost dinner time.

Chris and I had started a routine of going out to dinner once a week.  Sometimes the conversations were serious, and some nights we were like giggling schoolboys.  Chris and I had finished dinner.  Walking back to the car, we were holding hands.  I couldn’t remember if we had ever done that before.  It felt good. I didn’t fight it.  We got back to the house, got naked, and climbed into bed.  Somewhere I knew that I would sleep in Chris’s arms forever.

Are you not gonna have your characters host a memorial/funeral for Tom? We never got to meet Tom’s parents. Did the police contact them too? Did they know about Tom’s new poz family? How would they feel about it all? I need to know!

Edited by Rascal9