Best Hotels for CumDumps

TheHole

Based on a posting buried in this topic, I tried Belvedere Hotel but it seems to be closed for March. The Lexington Hotel was mentioned a few times, but it's way expensive. So I booked the Hampton on 35th. It's not supposed to have key-card elevators, but the front doors require a key-card after midnight. Kind of sucks.

I'm not there until March 2-4, so we'll see.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 3:59 AM, TallHungNYC said:

How was the Hampton on 35th?

It closed down for the month of March. I ended up at the Millennium Times Square. It doesn’t use key cards for the elevator. I ended up with 11 loads in about 36 hours. Not much compared to other cities.

• Like 2

A related question: what neighborhood is more accessible for tops to reach me? Near Bryant Park or near Columbus Circle?

I am going to be in NYC 4/9-12 and because I have three Marriott award nights that will expire in July I'm going to stay at a Courtyard. I have booked the one on W40th Street near Bryant Park. The 1,2,3, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R and W trains are all within two blocks f the hotel and the A, C and E are not much further. Now, it appears that I code stay at the Courtyard at 55th and Broadway. Also within walking distance of a number of trains but also not too far from Hell's Kitchen and Columbus Circle and probably a generally more residential neighborhood. Thoughts from an experienced NYC load collector are appreciated!

16 hours ago, BradStevens said:

A related question: what neighborhood is more accessible for tops to reach me? Near Bryant Park or near Columbus Circle?

I am going to be in NYC 4/9-12 and because I have three Marriott award nights that will expire in July I'm going to stay at a Courtyard. I have booked the one on W40th Street near Bryant Park. The 1,2,3, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R and W trains are all within two blocks f the hotel and the A, C and E are not much further. Now, it appears that I code stay at the Courtyard at 55th and Broadway. Also within walking distance of a number of trains but also not too far from Hell's Kitchen and Columbus Circle and probably a generally more residential neighborhood. Thoughts from an experienced NYC load collector are appreciated!

OK - not a bottom but offering my experience: Back when I lived in NYC metro, a lot more sex parties happened nearer the northern section of Times Square - and I remember one at the Courtyard at 55th & Broadway.  However, it became tougher for parties to host there because of security.  If you didn't have a room key you really could not get to the elevators.  Not sure of the situation today.  On one of my recent trips back to NYC, I've stayed at the Courtyard Bryant Part where you are booked.  My visitors had no problem entering through the lobby and up to my room, probably because the location was not near Times Square.  Bottoms had no complaint about coming there via subway (although a surprising number walked there from their apartments) for breeding so it works for me. The bigger advantage of that location is that it is a much quieter neighborhood compared to Times Square hotels.  My trip to NYC in February 2020 I stayed at the Element, just a little farther west (enjoyed it, quite inexpensive, nice kitchenette) and, again, location was NOT a problem - as a matter of fact, picked up a couple who lived in the neighborhood who had slipped in for the free breakfast buffet.  And my hookups went straight up the elevators to my floor without a hint of a problem.  Hope this helps.  Hope you have a rocking great time!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marc Short said:

OK - not a bottom but offering my experience: Back when I lived in NYC metro, a lot more sex parties happened nearer the northern section of Times Square - and I remember one at the Courtyard at 55th & Broadway.  However, it became tougher for parties to host there because of security.  If you didn't have a room key you really could not get to the elevators.  Not sure of the situation today.  On one of my recent trips back to NYC, I've stayed at the Courtyard Bryant Part where you are booked.  My visitors had no problem entering through the lobby and up to my room, probably because the location was not near Times Square.  Bottoms had no complaint about coming there via subway (although a surprising number walked there from their apartments) for breeding so it works for me. The bigger advantage of that location is that it is a much quieter neighborhood compared to Times Square hotels.  My trip to NYC in February 2020 I stayed at the Element, just a little farther west (enjoyed it, quite inexpensive, nice kitchenette) and, again, location was NOT a problem - as a matter of fact, picked up a couple who lived in the neighborhood who had slipped in for the free breakfast buffet.  And my hookups went straight up the elevators to my floor without a hint of a problem.  Hope this helps.  Hope you have a rocking great time!

Thanks, Marc. This is exactly the type of info I was looking for to put my mind at east. I'm going to stay put and I agree that remote location will be an asset. Plus, it's a block away from the Bears Party which is starting again that weekend. I'm so looking forward to simply assuming the position (on all fours) and will be grateful for any loads I get!

• Upvote 2

So my reservation next week at the Marriott Courtyard has been canceled. Apparently, the hotel was scheduled to open up today but has been delayed indefinitely.  Does anyone have any recent experiences at Midtown or Chelsea hotels which are open and easy to get in for tops? Any help appreciated.