My first ABS in college

Part 6   

I walked down the block, leaving my car in the fenced parking lot. It was a rainy night, but even this much rain couldn’t wash away the grime in this neighborhood. I huddled into my jacket, uncertain if I was going the right direction. My feet were already soaked with the cold rain.

Just go home. 

I stopped at the end of a long stretch of fences. This was it. The small building standing alone. The open door was spitting out blue, pink and purple light. There weren’t any lit signs, but Grant had told me there would’t be. I saw a couple people go inside. They didn’t look nervous, just walked right in. And I was a little relieved that I couldn’t see their faces. No one would seè me going in. Not that I expected to know friends from school or my family to be around here.

I went in. Grant was standing to the side of a small counter. “Hello, pig boy. You made it this time.” He’d been calling me ‘pig boy’ on the phone for the past two weeks. 

“Yeah,” I said, feeling embarrassed. I was supposed to come last weekend, but had talked myself out of it and gave Grant some lame excuses the next morning. 

“Don’t disappoint me again or we’re done here,” he’d told me. I knew tonight was make or break. 

Grant looked at the attendant standing next to him at the counter. “I’ve got him covered.”

“Sure, boss.”

Grant lead me through a doorway covered in black plastic fringe. It was like walk-in through a magic mirror. Inside was an open space with bands of colored light that created a patchwork of brightly lit and darkly shadowed spaces. But what blew me away was the small crowd of naked men milling around. Grant steered me to the right, into a locker room. He opened a locker and had me put everything into it before he locked it up. I was left wearing the blue jockstrap he’d told me to buy, and my favorite blue sneakers. 

“You’re even hotter in the light,” he said admiringly, running one rough hand across my smooth chest. I felt an odd mix of embarrassment and elation. I wasn’t used to guys admiring me like this. Sure I’d been told I looked good, but Grant said it in. a different way that made me feel really sexy. I felt more at ease standing here mostly naked. 

A cute ginger came around the corner of a row of lockers. He was wearing a red jockstrap and red sneakers. He was probably around my age, fresh faced with a big grin, but stockier than me. His skin was pale, but he had muscles like a young football player. He wasn’t as defined as me, but. He looked like a powerhouse. 

“Hey, Grant.”

“Hello, Wil.” He introduced us. “Follow Wil onto the floor. He knows the lay of the land here. I gotta check on the sound system — it doesn’t sound right.”

“Sure.”

Grant was gone, and I suddenly felt uncertain what to do. Wil was standing there with a big grin on his face, hands casually on his hips in a power stance. He looked really hot, and it was good to finally have someone my age around for ….. well, whatever this was gonna become. No one at the bookstore had been my age, and I expected the same here at the club. But here was Wil, which was making me feel less anxious. 

“So this is your first time here?” He asked in a friendly tone. I nodded. “Grant bring you in?” I nodded again. Why am I so nervous? I must seem like a standoffish dick. 

“How long you been coming here?” I asked.

“Hmmmmm.. About eight months. I started going to nursing school here, and found out about this place through a guy I dated.” I learned that Wil was just a year older than me, and had moved here from Boston. We got talking about school for awhile, and I felt myself relaxing. Wil was really normal and friendly. He was an EMT at school, and we chatted about sports games. I told him about playing soccer, and we traded stories about cute guys we had crushes on at school. 

“I saw you’re part of the jockstrap contingent, too.” I wasn’t sure what he meant. “You’re wearing a jockstrap. That’s a signal that you’re a bottom. Let’s the other guys know.”

“Oh.” The implications of that started to settle in, and I was having mixed feelings. At first I felt kinda panicked. Am I a bottom? Did anyone I know see me? What would they tell others?

“Are you into older?”

“I dunno. I dated guys at school.  But…”

“I hear ya. I thought I was supposed to meet someone at school, fall in love, and get married. Then I found out I like daddies. And they like me. And the sex is sooooo much better!!  They know what they’re doing, and they appreciate a young ass.” He looked at me sitting there. “You’re smoking hot. They’ll be all over you tonight.” 

I didn’t know what to say. Grant kept telling me I was hot. The guys in the bookstore had each said it. Am I?

“You’re cool with poz?” I asked him.

“Very. Things are different now than they were.” I nodded. “If you’re here with Grant, I’m guessing he’s already bred you.”

I half nodded and smiled, kinda surprised at my own reaction. “A couple weeks ago.”

“His dick is amazing.  I don’t know how he does it, but he knows exactly what you need, and how to give it to you.”

I nodded again. “Yeah he does.”

“I’m getting horny,” he said. “Let’s do a lap in our jockstraps, then we can pick a spot to start. It pays to advertise.” Wil lead me around the main floor. There was a set of bathroom stalls and a shower area. The eerie greenish lighting was an alcove with three slings that seemed to just float in the air. I’d never seen a sling, only heard guys joke about them. The heavy chains suspended them in the air were nearly black. ‘What do you think?”

“Kinda intimidating,” I admitted. I was glad they were empty; I don’t think I could handle more than that right now.

“At first. It took me a couple visits before I tried them out. But they’re amazing. Now its my favorite spot to finish the night.” He looked back into the main room. “One more thing to show you before we go up. He led me over to a wide doorway covered in more of the plastic fringe.  He stepped through; I followed. I expected more colored lights, but was met with darkness. I stood there trying to let my eyes adjust, and reached out to where I thought Wil might be, but only caught air. “Welcome to the maze.” After a moment I started to see shapes. The space was narrow and seemed to wind in a couple different directions. There were a bunch of thin walls at different angles. Wil walked me through, and I saw the walls had cutouts in them. “This can be a fun spot when you just want cock.” There were a few black lights overhead, and I noticed my jockstrap glowing in the light. “Ready to see upstairs?”

“Sure.” He lead me out of the maze and up the stairs near the slings. It was a loft space with a few big, black plastic mattresses and mirrors on most of the walls to the right. On the left were padded benches that I couldn’t quite figure out — you couldn’t really sit on them. There was also a wooden table against the mirrored wall in the back corner. There were a couple guys up here, but they seemed to be standing around. One was younger like Wil and I, wearing a gold jockstrap. I said hi, but he didn’t seem interested in talking to us. 

“That’s Justin. He’s only friendly if you’re fucking him.” Wil lead me back down the stairs. “This place gets pretty busy on weekends. Guys come and go pretty fast,  though. At least the tops do. Have to get back to their wives.” We were walking past the slings when we came across Grant. 

“Looks like the lil’ piggies are bonding,” he grinned and put a hand on each of our asses. “I like seeing you two together.” It hadn’t occurred to me until now that he had probably done to Wil what he did to me in the bookstore. That made my cock twitch. “Let’s go see Buzz.”

Buzz was the bartender at a tiny station tucked in the front corner — I hadn’t even noticed it earlier. Grant ordered two drinks for us “to take the edge off.” He looked at me. We hung out watching the crowd start to roll in. There had to be about 40 guys in the club now, mostly naked or in a jockstrap. “Not a lot of jockstraps tonight,” Grant said. “You boys could have a really good night ahead of you.”

“Hopefully you’ll be taking care of both of us later,” Wil said. I was impressed by how bold Wil was. I didn’t think I could be that way.

Grant pulled us both against his body, one on either side of him; he moved his hands lower and used a finger to probe each of our young holes. I didn’t realize how much I wanted my hole touched until that moment. I groaned, and nuzzled closer to him as jolts of pleasure zipped through my body. Wil made a similar sound; I looked at him, our eyes meeting each others, and I felt a new bond between us. “Good little pig boys,”Grant said, his finger gently massaging the tight muscles around my hole. “You’re both gonna get a lot of dick tonight. But you don’t get mine until you each have a load inside you. You want it that way, don’t you, pig boys?”

“Fuck yeah,” Wil responded. 

“Good little pig boy.” Grant looked me in the eye. “And you?” He slapped my ass. 

Another load in me? I shouldn’t be doing that here. There was a lot of risk.But my hole was saying something different, and Grant massaging my prostrate unleashed something in me. I nodded to him. “Yeah”

“Good, boy. I have a special plan for you later, too. A little initiation rite.” He looked down at both of us nuzzled against his body. “You two go and collect some loads. I’ll find you when you’ve each got a few in you.” He looked directly at Wil. “Go see Buzz. He’s got a couple drinks for you two.”

Wil and I stood there together, still feeling the horniness that Grant’s fingers had unleashed. Wil grinned at me. “We have work to do!” 

Wil suggested we start in the maze. I needed to hit the bathroom first, and he said to find him. I had to wait about 10 minutes because there were only two urinals, but it gave me a chance to check out the guys. I was surprised there were so many guys in their 20s and 30s. I still thought Wil and I were among the youngest, but it was a different crowd than the bookstore. There were some older guys, a mix of athletic and bear builds. But I found it all very hot and sexy. All these men walking around naked, comfortable with their bodies. I missed the looks I was getting from a lot of the guys, still feeling overwhelmed by the whole scene. The guy ahead of me was much taller than me, probably 6’2”, with an athletic build, a light coating of hair across his pecs and abs. He smiled at me a couple times, and finally introduced himself just before we got to the urinals. “David,” he said. I introduced myself, but suddenly felt very shy. “He gave my ass a tweak as he finished and started to walk away. “I’ll be looking for you,” he said.

I found the maze again, feeling worried that Wil may be pissed I took so long. I had to let my eyes adjust again. This space was darker than the bookstore, and the walls were all painted black. I slowly started making my way around. There were guys back here now, quite a few of them. There were steps along the sides of the room to elevated platforms, and interlocking cubicles down below. I wondered if maybe Wil had gotten tired of waiting for me and left, but then saw him — his pale skin and red jockstrap standing out. He was in a middle cubicle, bent over, with his ass against one wall and hands against the other in front of him. I saw guys in the cubicles on either side of him. I left the higher platform and walked over toward him. The cubicles were built so you walked into them from alternating sides of the row, never able to see who was in the adjacent cubicle. That struck me as really hot. 

Wil was moaning, cocks stuffed in his ass and mouth. It was hot to watch and my dick got really hard really fast. Wil reached over and put a hand on my abs to say hello without ever leaving either cock. The thumping of body against wood sounded hot. And it was getting faster; Wil started getting louder too, despite the dick in his mouth. “Mhhhffff!  Mfffff! MMMFFFFF!” The wall behind him was rattling with the banging, and then suddenly stopped as an anonymous groan emerged from the other side.  A hand came through the opening behind Wil and slapped his ass. Wil stood up, a massive grin on his face, and he was breathing hard. 

“That was hot,” he breathed. He put both hands on my shoulders as he steadied himself, looking like maybe he was lightheaded. Then he kissed me. He kissed me with a long, deep kiss that made my heart start to pound. A couple guys scuttled through the narrow hallway as we kissed, having to brush against Wil’s exposed backside to get by. When we finally broke the kiss he said, “You’re next.”

He ushered me into the cubicle he’d vacated. He rubbed some lube into my hole, seeming to enjoy himself as he teased my hole with his fingers. He stuck his tongue in there and. I groaned softly as he opened me up. “I thought you were a bottom,” I said.

“You’re inspiring me,” he said. “Fuck you are gorgeous.” He stood up and rubbed my back as I. just stood there, half bent over,  with my ass hanging in the air in front of the opening in the wall. 

“I don’t think there’s anyone there.”

“Be patient. There will be,” he assured me. I looked through the cutout in front of me and saw someone standing there,  stroking his cock. Was it the same guy Wil had blown? “Take a good hit of poppers“ Wil instructed me, putting a bottle under my nose. I felt the rush of desire flooding me, Wil still massaging my hole with his fingers, when the cock in front of me came through the cutout. I didn’t hesitate, going down on it. It felt so smooth in my mouth, with a long shaft. I rested my weight on my hands against the wall and rocked back and forth a little, letting Wil’s fingers deeper in.. Suddenly his fingers were gone, and I felt him rubbing my back. I could see his sneakers on the floor standing beside me. “Here it comes,” he said excitedly. I felt a hard pressure against my hole and gasped. I had no idea who, but someone was pushing their cock through the cutout behind me. “Push your ass back onto his cock. Let him inside you,” Wil whispered into my ear. 

The cock behind me popped right through my sphincter and slide deep inside. “Ahhhhhhh,” I sighed as he impaled me. Wil’s finger and tongue massage had loosened up my ass, and whoever was behind me had an easy time opening me fully. Was it one of the guys who had brushed past us a few minutes ago? He. Didn’t waste any time getting into a full fuck, his dick driving deep. Any other time I’d been fucked, they’d had their hands on my body while they did it. This time, no one was touching me because the walls blocked us — all I could feel was each each buried in either end of me.

“How’s it feel?” Wil whispered in my ear. I lifted my head, “Fucking amazing!!”  Then went back to sucking one cock while another fucked me. The guy behind me was pounding away, and I felt the vibration of the wall as he thumped hard, pushing  deep into my hungry hole. His hardness filled me, and I felt him quite as he left his cock in me, just letting it rest there for a moment. What was he doing? The guy in front of me was still fucking my face when the other guy slipped out of my hole and patted my ass. Wil’s fingers rubbed my hole next. “Congrats on your firs load of the night.” I stood up, stretching my leg muscles, breathing hard from the exertion. Wil came close, putting his face next to time and kissed me again. “Now turn around and offer your hot ass to the other guy. Let’s see what he does.” 

Without thinking I turned around, Wil still standing so close. I could feel the heat of his body. I offered my ass toward the cutout I’d been sucking cock through. What the fuck am I doing? But the logical voice in my head was overwhelmed by desire. I’d never felt this horny before. What was happening to me? My thoughts were shattered by the feeling of hard pressure against my waiting hole. That long, slender, smooth cock I’d been sucking was now sliding inside my ass. Without the cock in my mouth I just started moaning. This fuck was longer and deeper than the first. I started to pull off the cock, but Wil stopped me. “Take it. Just let him fuck you. That’s it. Give him your ass. He won’t last long in there.” I was moaning, probably louder than I realized. I was braced against the wall, a mix of pain and pleasure as that long cock effortlessly fucked me deep. As Wil predicted, it wasn’t long before I felt him shoot a hot load up inside my gut. He pulled out quickly and patted my ass. 

“That was hot,” Wil said, nuzzling against me as he helped me stand. up. “You’re so fucking hot to watch get used.” My head was honestly spinning. I had a cute guy being sweet to me, which seemed weird in this place, and had just been fucked by two guys through cutouts in a wall without ever seeing them. I shouldn’t be good with this. This isn’t who I’m supposed to be. Is it?

“It was hot seeing you in there, too,” I admitted softly. 

“Good. Because we’re just getting started.”

• Like 28
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 23

Hot Story!  I’ve gotten off several times while reading it.

It brings back so many memories and today, nostalgia and sadness.  My first visit to an adult bookstore was during my senior year of college.  For four years, I had enjoyed almost daily adventures in the campus men’s rooms.  An ad for a bookstore in Durham piqued my interest as I was looking for somewhere to satisfy my lust for anonymous sex once my college days were over.  For the remainder of the semester, I made weekly trips to that bookstore becoming more daring in what I was willing to do.  This was the early 1990s after all and I was still trying to play safe.  Moving back home for the summer, I took a major step and visited our town’s local bookstore.  Since my youth, the place had excited me.  It seems my family only ever drove by it on our trips to the beach.  Headed east, I would secretly cut my eyes to the storefront as we passed by, taking in the signs advertising “peep shows”, “adult mags and films”, and “arcade”.  Years later I was shaking that first visit, afraid that I would run into someone that I knew.  In the ensuing years I did see some neighbors and even a few relatives (exchanged smiles, but never said anything to them – neither in the store or outside of there).  I did get to suck off a former schoolmate and a teacher I knew there.  The place was small compared to the one I first visited, but over the years there have been some great times.  It’s where I truly became the pig that I feel I am today.  I’ve spent many hours on my knees there servicing cock.  I’m not sure where I had my first raw fuck, but I know that back booth on the right is where I first took multiple loads and knew that I wouldn’t go back to condoms.  That first visit was in 1991.  Over the years, the customers had been dwindling with the availability of hookup sites and coupled with Covid-19, the end was expected.  Today, 27FEB21, the place closed for good.  The worst part, instead of closing at five, it was closed hours early when I arrived.  A little sad, I feel cheated out of being there on the last day and maybe being the last one to leave.  I was there the past three days though.  I worked the gloryholes and got bred in an open area near the back while another guy watched - hot.  For almost thirty years this place had been my playground.  They have been locals and travelers, young and old; but all men who I was glad to have known.  I’ll certainly miss it.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

You are an absolutely amazing writer.   It just keeps getting hotter and hotter.  Like others here it reminds me of when I was discovering myself and how shy and timid I was until the desire to Worship and pleasure cock took over.  I unfortunately was as young though, maybe a good thing but really wish I would have acknowledged who and what I was at that age.

• Like 1

Part 7

“You cool if we hang here for a little longer?” Wil asked me. “Upstairs wasn’t looking very busy when we walked around.”

“Sure.” I wasn’t sure at all. I wasn’t sure what I was doing. And if Wil weren’t standing there in his matching red jockstrap and sneakers, I may have bolted. He took my hand.

“Come on,” he said, taking my hand and leading me through the dark maze of plywood walls and cutouts. I could see guys walking around on the other side of some of the barriers, mostly seeing legs and an occasion bare dick through the cutouts. Wil walked confidently through the maze, guiding me toward the back of the room. There was a plywood board parallel to the back wall, the light even dimmer than in other areas of the maze. “This is usually a hot spot.” He kissed me again. “Back your ass up against the opening,” he pointed at one of three cutouts in the plywood. As I did, he did the same in front of the next cutout.  

“Now what?” I asked.

He grinned in the twilight, still holding my hand. “Now we wait. Let’s see which ass they pick first.” I flashed to thoughts of training with my teammates. I wonder what they are doing tonight. Definitely not walking around in a jockstrap being fucked by randos. What would they say if any of them knew I was here doing this? Yeah, they hook up. Go to a party or bar, pick someone up, take them home and fuck them. But this is totally different. Am I supposed to be doing this?

Wil grunted and squeezed my hand. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” 

“What is it?”

“Big cock!” he gasped. I watched as he adjusted his body position, spreading his legs a little wider, arching his back slightly, and placing both hands against the wall in front of him. He whimpered and his head shot up, looking like he was straining. “Fuck that’s big,” he gasped.  He was fumbling with his bottle of poppers in the dark, so I reached out to steady his hand, guiding the open bottle under his nose. “Thanks, babe.” As the rush hit him, some of the strain in his muscles faded, and his handsome face relaxed into more of a satisfied look. His nicely proportioned body looked really hot, his pale skin standing out more than mine in the dark lights. He was starting to groan in rhythm with his new fuck. Watching Wil, I was suddenly feeling nervous – for him as he strained to take that dick, and for myself anticipating what could come through my cutout. Looking at his body next to mine, I tried to copy his stance, my own hole hanging out in front of the wooden cutout. The thumping sound coming from the  plywood barrier was getting louder as the anonymous top started to work Wil’s ass harder. “Oh that —  that’s big!” His body started to quake with each thrust behind him. His whimpers quickly became moans as they settled into their fuck.  I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye, but when I looked directly, the shadow at the edge of the plywood wall disappeared. Wil and his anon partner were attracting some attention now. 

Wil was grunting and moaning when I felt a hand caress my exposed ass. His fingers felt cool and kinda rough against my smooth skin. I wondered what my hole looked like framed through the cutout in the wall; what made it inviting to someone? Is this the same person who was just looking around the corner of the barrier? Without any preamble, I felt the pressure against my hole. Whoever it was, they were about to fuck me. Wil was lost in his own fuck at the moment, so I took the poppers from his hand and took a long hit off of them. That feeling of warmth rolling through my body was becoming familiar, and my sphincter relaxed. I felt the cock pop inside and then he plunged his full length into me. It wasn’t too fast, more of a steady penetration. Now it was my turn to moan as the anonymous cock impaled me. I was relieved it wasn’t as large as the one inside Wil seemed to be. 

“You got one?” Will asked with stunted breathes as he was being pounded. I could only nod, not sure whether he could see me. My words weren’t coming out – only soft moaning sounds as the dick began working my ass like a master. It was like being fucked by a ghost; you didn’t see it, but you could feel it. It felt amazing! Long, slow, smooth strokes were spreading my hole open. Then he withdrew, leaving me feeling oddly empty; the cock head never losing contact with me. Then he was sliding back inside me, and I could feel every inch moving further up and in, forcing groans of pleasure from me. I braced my arms against the wall in front of me as my anonymous top began to pound my ass through the cutout. I felt Wil put his hand over mine as we stood side by side, our bare asses pressed against the cool plywood, each getting plowed by an unseen stranger. The banging against the plywood walls was signaling to anyone in the maze that someone was getting fucked. I saw silhouettes on either side of Wil and I, watching the college boys take anon cock. All I could think was how fucking hot this was!  

Before I knew it, Wil was standing beside me, rubbing my bare back with one hand, and whispering in my ear. “That’s it, baby, take that big cock. I can see it penetrating you. It’s a hot dick. Take it. Let him fill you up.” I was moaning uncontrollably. “Yeah. Let him know how much you love his big dick. I think he’s getting close to breeding you.” He was right – I could feel it too. The guy was thrusting faster and with more determination, edging closer to unloading. If not for the wall between us, he’d probably be holding my hips for leverage. As it was, I imagined him holding the top of the plywood partition to balance as he was fucking my ass through the wall. Part of my brain told me to pull off before he came inside me, but my body refused to relinquish the pleasure. And Wil was standing next to me, half holding me as I left myself open to the stranger’s gift. “You are so fucking beautiful,” Wil whispered tenderly. “I can’t believe I’m here with you.” I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into the most awkward kiss ever, my body half hanging off him, half braced against the wall to maintain my balance as the guy pounded me. His cock went deep, firmly planting itself inside me, and I felt the telltale quivering from his body resonating in my own as he unloaded. “He’s breeding you,” Wil whispered. “Take his seed. I want it all inside your beautiful body. Take it all.” 

I instinctively pushed my ass all the way back, trying to bury the mysterious dick as deep inside as possible. His cock was pulsing, and I heard him grunt. The warm juices sprayed inside me, and my body relished it. I gasped with excitement as he bred me. I wanted it. No, I needed it! He began pumping me slowly again, and I felt some of his load dribbling down the inside of my legs. Beyond any reasonable thought, I felt a thrilling rush go through my body as he added more seed inside me. 

I was still quivering when my seeder pulled out. It felt like a full minute passed as he reeled his cock back in. I stood up, my leg muscles aching from the unusual stance I’d been holding. I did a quick stretch of the muscles, and caught sight of my seeder’s legs through the cutout. I could see long legs with grey and blue sneakers. I bent further, enjoying the stretch, but also intensely curious. I saw a lean body, tall, and relatively smooth. He was stroking his dick, or maybe rubbing in the cum coating it. With his head bent down, all I could really see was a crop of white hair. He wasn’t at all the type of guy I would go after, but it struck me what an amazing fuck that was. Would I have let him plow me if I’d been able to see him? Probably not, and I confused by the feeling of potentially having missed out on what I just experienced. 

As I stood up feeling conflicted, Wil gathered me in an embrace. I didn’t resist, finding a sense of security in his arms, and appreciating the heat of his body pressed against mine – a stark contrast to the ghost-like feeling of the tops who had taken our asses thus far tonight. 

“How was that?”

“Amazing,” I admitted. I could see him grin in the odd lighting. “How about yours?”

“It was tough taking him. And he pulled out without cumming. Fucker.” He looked me in eyes. “Shall we go upstairs?”

“I feel like I need a break.”

“Good idea to walk it off.” Again he led me by the hand through the maze, this time finding the door to the hallway and finally the main room. It had gotten busier than before, more men wandering around the space, some of them chatting softly, but most on the prowl. Wil and I got another drink. He headed off to the bathroom while I stood near the stairs. 

“Enjoying yourself?”

I turned and saw the tall, handsome guy I’d noticed earlier standing beside me. He had an accent, maybe French or French-Canadian. His body was nicely toned, and I could make out a thin coating of hair across his muscular pecs. I suddenly felt very shy and small, like I was standing near Apollo himself. 

“It’s different than anywhere I’ve ever been.”

“But are you enjoying it?”

I nodded. “I am.”

“Good,” he said, and put a hand on my shoulder. “I’m heading upstairs. I’ll be looking for you.” He squeezed my shoulder and headed up the stairs, he ass looking magnificent as he ascended into the stark lighting above. 

Wil came along a few minutes later with a bottle of water that he shared with me. He rested a hand against my abs as I downed a share of the water. “Upstairs should be rocking by now. The mattresses make for more creative positions than the maze. Ready for your public debut?” I nodded, somewhat hesitantly, wondering what might happen when I saw Apollo up there. Wil took a moment and kissed me again, slow and tender, before heading up the steps. I noted how his muscular ass was framed perfectly in his jockstrap. It was very easy being around Wil, something I didn’t feel with most gay guys I knew. And he made everything here seem so normal.

Wil was right. There was a lot more action upstairs now then earlier. The music was louder up here, and the lighting stronger. You could easily make out the faces and bodies of men in play area. The large black mattresses were host to a variety of entangled bodies, grunts and moans still audible behind the music. I scanned to wide loft area, trying to take it all in. There were a few more younger guys here now than when I first arrived. It seemed like they were all servicing the more mature guys, offering either their mouth or ass to pleasure their momentary partners. 

Wil was also looking around, taking it all in, deciding where to join the play. He pointed to the far corner of one of the mattresses. “Looks like a spot we can grab.” I was following Wil, his body naked except for the red sneakers and jockstrap that framed his hot ass, to a corner of the furthest mattress. Are we gonna play together? I wondered. As the night had progressed, I found myself more and more enamored with my new friend. But is this real? Or just a one-night thing built on the sexual energy of this place? 

A hand firmly grasped my arm, stopping me in my tracks. Wil’s hand pulled away from mine. Apollo had disentangled himself from the middle of a pile of writhing bodies in middle of a large mattress. His sculpted body was shiny with sweat, and as he stepped off the mattress, I saw his erect cock for the first time, pointing directly toward me like some wizard’s wand. On the mattress, I caught sight of a gold jockstrap, and knew he’d been working on Justin’s ass. The aloof Asian boy didn’t even look up as another man rolled into Apollo’s place at his ass. 

Apollo’s powerful frame was standing over me. I felt speechless and small in his presence. His body pressed against mine; his skin was hot to touch, sweaty from exertion and sex. I could smell sex on him, wondering how many men he’d already had tonight. My head was spinning. This stuff doesn’t happen to me. I’m just a regular guy, quiet, good student and average soccer player.  I’m never the guy who feels noticed. Except here.

“I was afraid you wouldn’t come to me,” Apollo said, his thick accent adding to his sexual appeal. I felt like a fly trapped in the spider’s web. Only this time the fly was desperate to be devoured. Apollo explored my body with his powerful hands. Finally he kissed me. It was deep, passionate, electric. His hands kneeled my ass as our tongues wrestled. “Your ass feels like there’s several loads in you already. You’ve been naughty tonight.” I felt awkward and suddenly ashamed, expecting him to pull away from me. I didn’t know what to say. I’d been used by total strangers, each of their loads inside me. I couldn’t tell you who they were, or even what two of the looked like. Wad this who I was becoming? It’s not supposed to be who I am. I saw Justin again on the black vinyl mattress, cocks stuffed into each of his holes. Is that what I am?

Apollo was  still fingering my sloppy hole. “Is that your boyfriend?” 

“No,” I quickly answered, my eyes still on the cute Asian twink being consumed on the mat. I looked back at Apollo and realized he was looking in the opposite direction. I turned my head and saw Wil standing there watching us. For the first time tonight, he looked uncertain what to do. Seeing us both looking at him, he took the cue to step closer. 

“He is cute,” Apollo said as he put an arm around Wil and pulled him into us. 

“Yes he is.”

Apollo kissed Wil, casting his spell on the sexy ginger. I could feel their hot breath as they made out a mere inch from my face. The sexual tension was building in our muscles. Apollo broke the kiss with Wil, letting his fingers probe my ass again. Wil and I both moaned softly, and I assumed Apollo was simultaneously exploring his wet hole. We fell into a three-way kiss, surrounded by naked bodies windows various sexual positions and acts. It was overwhelming but I couldn’t leave this embrace. 

“I love couples,” Apollo purred into both our ears. With little effort, his muscular body pulled Wil and I into the writhing mass of naked sex on the mattress.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 18

“It was like being fucked by a ghost; you could’t see it, but you could feel it.” 
great writing,  great  analogy .... makes me hungry for glory hole sex - or a really good dark room. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, suitslave said:

I'm obsessed with this relationship developing. Would love to read about how Wil got to where he was!

Same here... certainly hoping it it the beginning of a beautiful friendship, or more, ..... looking forward to the next chapters 

• Like 1