Do you think this site is hard to navigate?

rawTOP

Breeding Zone Navigation Issues  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Is Breeding Zone hard to navigate?

• Yes, very hard to navigate
    • Somewhat hard to navigate
    • Just a little hard to navigate
    • Not at all hard to navigate

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/2021 at 10:35 PM

I think the site is pretty easy to navigate. The  oddities come from having an  'out front' section and a more 'hardcore' x rated backroom (worth doing I think) and I suppose that results in some gray areas about where to post certain things. There are a few glitches like having to clik on chat twice before it works (on my browser anyway), but considering that most of this type of content cannot easily be found easily anwhere else, and that it is all hosted by volunteers (thank you guys!!!!!!), and is free, I think it is pretty awesome. It has certainly given me an education and broadened by horizons..... 😉

I don’t think this site is difficult to navigate, especially for someone like me who didn’t grow up with computers.  It’s like any website; you play around with it as a new user until you figure it out.

For me, I don’t know where I should post some things.

2 hours ago, Hottightass4u said:

I don’t think this site is difficult to navigate, especially for someone like me who didn’t grow up with computers.  It’s like any website; you play around with it as a new user until you figure it out.

Suggestion: there's a search box in the upper right corner of the forum (on a regular computer, that is; presumably one on the mobile site as well). Try searching for a term that relates to what you want to post about. For instance, if you're curious about how often condoms fail, try searching for "condom failure" and see which threads show up. If most of them are in one particular forum, that's probably where it belongs. Moreover, you may find that someone has already asked your question before and gotten lots of good answers, which saves the trouble of moderating a duplicate thread.

Won't always help, but you'd be surprised how often something turns up that way.

11 minutes ago, sleazebugga said:

What's a condom???😉

No idea.  🤷‍♂️
Definition nr. 13 on Urbandictionary.com makes sense though: 

CONDOMS:
Something that Justin Biebers parents should have used.

Justin Bieber: Hey I'm cool and I can sing so well 
Me: Your parents should have used condoms while fucking

• Moderators
On 7/27/2021 at 7:30 PM, Hottightass4u said:

Like most forums, this one has a Read This Before You Post thread. It explains where things go and what is not allowed. Also, there is a header at the top of each area which explains what belongs there. 

• Upvote 1

The site is fine. It's detailed , has depth and, as stated, has guidance commentary on what's allowed in each section. 

It's not the fault of the site design that people get infractions. We're males! When drunk or horny & jacking off to posts etc, our brains go into standby mode and stop paying attention . Like me! 🙋🏻

• rawTOP unpinned and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.