The Boss made me his Meth Pig

ILuvBlowingCops

True story. I had done lots of drugs as a teenager in the 70's. I was not sexually active at the time. I had never mixed the two until the age of 55. My boss is a  Dominant Alpha Male. Straight, but never minded getting a blowjob from a fag. He knows that queers love giving head, unlike women, who only do it as an obligation. Meth is one drug I had never done. He was bothered by the fact that I was a Meth virgin. I begged him to get me high, I knew I wanted to try it. He gave in, even though I was his employee, I told him I could handle mixing the fact that I worked for him and I was going to become his submissive. I soon learned, Man was I missing out. He introduced me to the highs of blowing clouds. I took to it every fast. It felt good. He would never let me do it alone. Only with him, and He had to be in charge, like he was everywhere in his life. I gladly let him control me. When he would hold that pipe up to my mouth and tell me to "hit it". "hold it in" and I could only exhale when he said  I could. I quickly submerged myself in his power over me.  I found myself begging him to get me addicted to meth. I wanted to feel this way 24/7 365. He obliged and saw to it that I became a meth pig for him, since he found I gave him much better head if I was tweaked.  I gladly gave up my previous life, shunned all of those people who were in it, so I could focus only on him. That was what he wanted and all I wanted was what he wanted me to do. 

The first time was so spectacular. I must have had 7 or 8 hits off that bowl. He then decided I needed to try something else. He pulled out the crack and the crack pipe. I was not afraid. In a weird way I had total trust in him from the start. He was a long time smoker and he knew the limits and the signs of distress. I would walk in front of a bus, or take a bullet for him. I trust him that much. I puffed on that crack pipe for at least 5 minutes. To some that may seem tame, but, remember all these drugs were new to my system and my brain and my heart. After those hits I was flying high. Very high. He grabbed me by the back of my head pulling hard on my hair and shoved my face into his crotch. He pulled down his pants only to expose his cock and his nut sac. While holding onto my head with his cock down my throat he dragged me to his sofa me scrambling to crawl on my knees as he yanked my whole body to where he wanted to be. Sitting down he took me by the ears and forced my head all the way up his dick and then pushed my face down so that his pubic hairs were in my eye. He got faster and faster not giving me time to breathe. He said that  my breath was not important, only pleasuring his cock was important. I had to agree and said so. 

I know how to treat a meth pig. You ARE a meth pig. In one night I have turned you from a respectable man to nothing but a meth pig faggot. He pulled my head up so I could verbally agree with him. I said yes Boss. I also took advantage of this time to get my breath. I was getting so turned on by his dominance, but my pleasure was not important and I could do nothing about that. He was not the reciprocating type. In fact he made me stop touching myself and told me I had to do that in some dark corner away from him where faggots go to jerk off their dicks. He told me to concentrate on pleasing him, which I did from here on out. 

My jaw was getting sore and my mouth was dry. I tried to reach for my glass of water. He took it out of my hand, and demanded "Open" referring to my mouth. He then spit directly into my mouth and said, drink that. When he saw that I swallowed that  so enthusiastically, he pulled me head back again and let a slow spiral of spit leave his mouth and land directly on my tongue. Good catch little faggot , he said. You are going to take all my fluids before this night is over. Since he was standing now and I am short with short legs, he was towering over me. He had to literally lift me up so my mouth could again reach his cock which was very hard now from all this toughness. Mine was too, but it would have to wait. Putting his right hand on the back of my head and his left hand around my throat he plunged his cock down my throat. Stick out that tongue you dumb homo. As I did it just went down my throat and felt like it was in my lungs. He said I love to feel my own cock going into your fag face hole, I can feel it from the outside. As he face fucked me with wild abandon, he paid no attention to my gagging. It didnt matter to either one of us. He just relentlessly pumped my face and I got in breaths where I could. He pushed my back to the sofa so that my head was resting on the front of the cushion. There was no where for me to go. He held my arms by the wrist and fucked my face faster and harder than anyone ever had before. I relaxed and enjoyed the turbulence of his fucking. I do not remember ever being this dominated down my throat and being so relaxed as to enjoy every minute. 

He stopped all of a sudden. I saw him reach for the meth pipe. As he filled the pipe, he asked me, Do you like being used as nothing but a face hole for my straight dick , you fucking faggot. I love that dominant verbal talk and I had an opportunity this time to speak without anything down my throat. I replied Yes Boss. I like being your meth pig, please feed me some more meth, then please feed me more of your huge cock, then please allow my open mouth and esophagus to be a receptacle  for your straight fluids. Please let me feel more of your power as you rape my willing face hole, Sir. Please. He said I like it when you beg to be raped. I like to hear you want to be my meth pig. Your life is so fucked up now. You cant escape my dominance. Somehow I know you never want to leave, and I never have to worry about you going anywhere. I replied I belong to you from now until forever. Or until you decide you are done with me. You see Boss I l know all of this is your decision, your way, your choice. I have no say and I dont want any say. Good faggot boy you know I could be done with you tonight and I could throw your ass out onto the street if I choose.   

Yes Boss I am aware and what you say, goes. Period.    He then shoved that pipe into my mouth and lit that torch. I love the sound of that torch. It makes a distinct sound that only means one  thing. METH. Fuck Yeah. I sat patiently on the floor with my head against the sofa as he twirled the pipe back and forth in my mouth. We both watched as the rock turned to liquid and the smoke swirled inside the round bowl. That sight alone has made me blow a load in the past without even touching myself. My mouth on one end and my Dom on the other end directing me when to breathe and when to hold it in. Before I took that first big hit, pulled the pipe away and said beg for it faggot. I pleaded like my life depended on it. Making sure to acknowledge that he is the reason for my ability to breathe in his presence. His permission to do the simplest thing such as taking in air into my lungs. Things we all take for granted now must be acknowledged that He owns every part of my life, even how my body works. He then put that pipe back into my mouth, as he lit the torch again to make sure everything was melted and about to enter my body. At this point I was SO starved for that smoke, for that sweet smell of meth, that I started to precum in my jeans. The wet spot was right below where he was standing and it was impossible for me to hide it. He looked down and started laughing. Wow, he said, what excites you more faggot the meth or my cock. Right now Boss, I am longing for those methamphetamines to enter my raspatory system, be absorbed into my lung tissue and enter my blood stream. You giving me that woozy feeling of being high and knowing I belong to you because no one else will ever have right to own my lungs like you do Boss.   Faggot, he said, you are one fucked up queer and I am glad I was the one to corrupt you into being such a pig for me. I am the best there is and you know it, now HIT that goddamn bowl motherfucker. 

I took one long slow draw, as he squeezed my nostrils together allowing for nothing but Meth smoke to enter me. Keep going , keep going, dont stop, not yet. dont stop faggot until I tell you to, keep going. little bit more, little bit more. It all inside you now, the whole rock has been transformed into my control, my smoke that I give to you. He continued to hold my nose. Keep it in,, dont let it out, not yet, keep holding, keep holding, you can do it. I have taught you well my little faggot. Yes MY faggot, 10 more seconds. My lung were so full and I wanted to push it out very badly. More than that I wanted to make him happy, to show him that I could be the best meth smoking pig he had ever met. OK you blow it out, I think there will be nothing left to exhale, I am sure all of it has been left in your faggot lungs. I still had a little more I could take., He smiled and said Oh you want to hold on longer. I am impressed. Look at the meth pig you are, the meth pig I have made. I made you, you are my property. You have no voice except to agree and do my bidding in this new life I have made for you.

Finally I exhaled. It felt such relief. A rush like I had never had before. My head was spinning and I was floating on that swirling smoke that entered the room. Not much of it, but, what there was I was tripping on those clouds. I looked and saw him grinning an evil grin. You smoke like a pro, fag. You ready? Open. Open.

Once again I was pinned down by my wrists, with his now gargantuan cock sliding in and out of my open willing accepting mouth hole. He was pumping me with a feverish rhythm, I could feel his balls hitting my chin. I should have shaved before, my beard was too long. His cock was getting caught up in my beard every time he pulled out. Hey fag, he shouted. trim that beard or I will punch the fuck out of you.  Say yes Boss. Say it right now with my cock in your throat. I managed to get out Yeth when he pumped out, then he shoved it back in. When he pulled out again I got out Both. He started laughing. You did what I said, you just sounded like a dumb faggot doing it. Oh Wait, You ARE a dumb faggot. Then he stopped laughing and concentrated on fucking my face. In and Out In and Out. He went on like this for another 30 minutes. Slowing down if he got too close. Then back to the feverish pump. I was SO high I barely knew where I was. The only thing I could see was a photo of him with his girlfriend. I keep my gaze on that photo, it grounded me. How long can you go you queer? He pulled out so I could answer. As long as it takes you, whenever is your choice, I have no say, you do Boss,  as I admitted calmly but completely horned out. He could tell I was loving every minute of this treatment. I dont want this to end Sir. Good answer cock sucking faggot he said with a half laugh. 

You ready for the blow up? Fuck Yeah please Boss  I replied. I could feel his cock get bigger as he continued to plow my the back of my throat and into my chest. I felt his balls pull back as he put his hand on the back of my head pinned against the sofa. Pulling my hair towards him his cock felt like it was into my stomach. He leaned over frozen pushing very hard with his hips against my head,  while he pushed my head towards his bush. I was trapped between his groin and his big manly hand as the semen shot into my throat. It tasted very good. I was hoping it would be as sweet smelling as his crotch was, and it was. I can smell that smell right now as I am sitting here. His whole body shook, having spasms and thrusting more even after the cum was drained from his beautiful masculine dick. He started to pull out, and as he did I took my hands on his ass cheeks and pushed it down my throat again. More semen spilled out and slid down my willing throat. He laughed, You cant get enough of my Alpha cum. can you? You want more and more. Yes I do Boss.

Well I'm out of cum but you are going to swallow this. He assumed the same position only this time he held my nose. Take my piss you dirty meth pig whore. I could feel the start of his warm stream slowly flow from the back of my throat down down my esophagus. He pulled out a little so his piss would hit my taste buds on my tongue. Do you like how that tasted dirty pig?  I nodded yes. I had to control the piss coming in my mouth. I did not want to drown. I knew how to swallow whole bladders by breathing right and making my tongue slow down the stream. Otherwise it would come back out my mouth and HE would not like his piss dripping on his body. Piss is for faggots like you, I heard him say. Once he was done he shook his cock  while it was still in my mouth. Jerking to get every last drop for me. He then pulled out grabbed me by the back of the head and spit right into my eye. I knew to leave it there, I would slurp that up after he left. I looked up to see a mix of pleasure and contempt. He would never say thank you that was good. Just the fact that I was lucky enough to take his fluids was my thank you. 

I said it for the both of us. Thank you Boss. That was the best blowjob I have ever given. He laughed and said nothing as he pulled up his pants. Don't count on that happening again. If I want to rape you I will, and If I never do again you will remember this  and  compare all others to me and they will never stack up. Damn I am the best. You know faggot you know more than I ever thought you would. I think I will keep you around, you can do everything for me so I don't have to lift a finger. Maybe, if you are lucky, I will shoot my seed into your eager mouth again. However remember if you ask you'll never get it. I am in charge and if need a faggot to use you will be at the top of my list of meth pigs. 

Wow Thank you Boss. That was the best compliment you could ever say to me.. I know homo I know. Now get the fuck out of my office and go clean something. or do whatever it is that faggots like you do. I dont really care , just get out of sight for now. You are dismissed. Stay where I can see you on my cameras.  With that I left the office the happiest I have ever been with cum in my hair , cum on my eye so it is stuck shut and the smell of his  balls on my beard. The only place that  I could get some privacy was in the kitchen walk in pantry. I went there and blew my own load in a record 2 minutes I was so worked up and turned on thinking of the Dominant I have in my life, knowing that my submissive meth pig will be treated the way it should. Hells Yeah 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

The first part of this story was true, factual account. This second part is pure fiction. In my mind it is exactly what I want to happen. 

One day, soon after the last part ended, I was minding my own business. I was doing my job like I am paid to do. The Boss called me and said we were going to have to work on Saturday. Normally I had weekends off. He told me to come in at 4:00pm. When I asked why we had to work on a Saturday and why we were starting so late in the day, he barked at me "if you dont want your job I can get any other faggot to come here and do it. for you, remember your employment lies strictly in my hands." I replied  I would be happy to come in on Saturday at 4:00pm. Thats a better attitude, thats what I want to hear from you. Yes sir, I said. I was not really happy but I also knew his word was the most important thing to me, so who needs time off. 

At 3:00pm on Saturday I was getting out of the shower and getting dressed when my phone rang. He would never see but in my contacts listing his name was listed as Dom, as in Dominant. That could fool anyone looking and still give him the respect he deserves in that kind of silent way. He told me we were not going to work at the office and I was to come to his house. I started to ask why, and caught myself, asking if he would text me the address so I could put it in my navigation system. I was excited, turned on, scared, and so many other things but most of all my submissive self became alive. I got my in car quickly so I would have extra time to get there and not be late, but, also have time to scope out his surroundings. 

I knocked on his door at exactly 4:00pm. The door came open but no one was there. I heard a voice, his voice, say come in and sit down right there. I did and watched the door close and lock all by itself. Rather close and lock by his command. I looked around and saw a camera and speaker in the corner ceiling pointed right at where I was sitting. I stood up a minute and acted like I was tucking in my shirt and noticed the camera silently follow my moves. This gave me instant wood knowing he was controlling my every move in my first minute here. Then a voice came over that speaker and told me to go down the hall and turn left at the stairs and go up to the 3rd floor. 

As i got to the top of the stairs there was a table with a pipe on it that clearly had a decent size rock of crystal in it. Again the camera and speaker told me to stand there and smoke that  entire bowl before I came into his office. As I took the first hit, watching the smoke do that swirl that so gets me excited, his voice said bring that  in here now. I opened the door and brought the pipe and torch with me. He was sitting there with only a pair of shorts that were red and blue, and a T Shirt. I feel overdressed I said, trying to make a joke. He laughed kinda, like an obligation. Take off your shirt and sit right here, as he pointed down at the floor in front of him at his feet. I took off my shirt, leaving on the T Shirt I wore under it, and I sat down close enough to see that  he had no underwear on and I was in between each leg. He propped his feet in my lap and waited to see how I would react. I think he felt the wood in my pants grow fast. I do what he says when he says it. THAT is my job. Nothing else is my job, but what he commands. Sitting there looking up at him felt so right, so like the world was in order and my place was defined.

He took the pipe from my hand and grabbed the torch. shoving the bowl into my mouth saying  "take the rest in this one hit." I watched the rock melt again and the smoke started to rise. "Breath it in fag finish this like a good little meth piggy." I pulled on that pipe until  there was no smoke left and my lungs were going to explode. He put his fingers around my nose and squeezed with his right hand and put his left hand around my neck and gave it a slight squeeze too. As I sat there feeling my head race, my heart pounding he continued to increase the grip on my neck making sure the smoke stayed inside me. Finally he let go of my nose, only loosening his hand on my neck. I signaled, may I exhale? He nodded yes and gripped my neck tighter saying he wanted to feel what was left leave my body. I blew out hard and fast, and he said, "thats what I wanted." My face was red and on fire. He picked up a mirror held it up to my face and said, "This is what my meth pig looks like when he obeys!" and grinned an evil grin that turned me the fuck on. I looked very high but very happy. He told me to just sit there under him while he worked, and I would be doing my job. I had fantasized about sitting under his desk and did so happily, feeling my high. I did not interrupt him or speak at all, I lie down on my back and his feet were on top of me.  2 hours went by and I hadn't moved or made a sound. 

"I am so proud of my fag you are going to get a treat." Wondering what that could mean he opened a drawer on his desk. He took out a bag of meth, a spoon, a syringe, and a tourniquet, Now i will remind you I was new to the drug scene, but not naïve. I knew exactly what this meant and I started to get up from the floor. He simply pressed his foot on my face and pushed me back down. "Not quite as dumb as I thought. I know you  have never done this, but you will be safe, I will be right here. OK?" His foot was still pressing my face on the floor, and I nodded yes. 

He told me to get up and sit in the chair next to his desk. My high had come down a bit, I wasn't frozen anymore. "I want you to feel the rush that a good slam will give you" "You said you wanted to be my meth pig didn't you? This is part of that. You wanted me to get you addicted didn't you?" Nervous but strikingly turned on I said Yes Sir.  I watched while he melted down the rock and drew it up in the syringe. He pushed the air out and flicked the syringe several times. He sat the syringe down putting the cap back on it. I guess my face looked a little glazed. He slapped me hard on the cheek, which made me come alive. "I am going to do a little and you are going to do less. Just a small amount to start." "Relax and let me take you somewhere you have never been before." He said in a very calming manner. "Do you trust me" I replied of course I do Boss. My life belongs to you now. I trust you 100%. 

I watched intently as he placed the needle in his right arm at the vein in his inside elbow. He pushed in until there was only a small amount left. Then he pulled back on the syringe until a rush of red entered the barrel, then he pulled it out of his arm, and put the cap back on the syringe. He quickly removed the band and I watched the rush come over his face. I had never seen him smile that kind of smile. I had always wondered what  the big deal about sharing needles was. Now I knew. I looked at that syringe with a pale red color and craved for it to be in my arm. His needle in my arm. I had taken his load of cum, his spit, and his piss. This was a natural next step to take his blood into me. This time it would not be digested. This fluid of his would remain in my bloodstream flowing throughout my body. That idea made my dick get really hard. Never had something not sexual made me so turned on. I knew these drugs were making me crave them more. Fuck Yeah. All this was going on in my head as I watched him be so high. I sat quiet and let his high take him where he wanted. Looking at him there I realized I had never been with anyone so handsome. so attractive and so masculine. I felt honored that  he wanted me , exactly the way he did. I like being his property and meth pig and mouth hole. I just stared and watched for what seemed like a long time. 

When he came back, he opened his eyes and looked right at me. "Are you ready? Are you scared?" He was being genuinely concerned for just a moment. I said Yes Boss. Please I want to feel what you just did. The Dom retuned to his face. "You know my blood will be in you right?" "Does that scare you". Oh hell no Sir. I want your blood in me. "isn't What If there is something in my blood" Again I said I do not care, whatever is in your blood I want in mine. "You have become such a good pig. You say the right things, you acknowledge that I am superior to you, and you do whatever I tell you to. That is the kind of pig I want to own for a very long time." 

"Let's do this." He put the tourniquet around my left arm tightly but not too tight. He swabbed my vein with an alcohol wipe. I watched very closely and as he started to push the needle tip into my vein, he stopped. He put his face directly in mine. "You sure?" Then he spit a big wad of spit into my eye, it ran slowly down my face. He grinned and so did I. He liked that. I felt the needle go in, It felt good. It felt like destiny. Him having another way of controlling me. I watched as the pale red meth entered my body and disappeared. It felt a little hot. I felt VERY hot and turned on. He removed the needle recapped it and set it down. Holding my left hand he said "be ready for the ride of your life." He pulled off the band and kept my hand in his. All of a sudden I got even more warm and my mind went into what I can only describe as overdrive, I kept my eyes open I was afraid to close them that I might tumble into some abyss. Staring only at his face, all these memories of every encounter we had were coming at me like a movie reel. All the smoking meth, all the dirty pig sex. Even my interview with him I was so nervous because he was so hot. In this thought I wasn't nervous but confident. 
He stood up. but it looked like slow motion. He pushed me to floor on my knees. He placed my face into his shorts. The smell, that smell I remembered well was there but much stronger. I just breathed it in. I put my arms around his waist and placed my hands on his ass. His shorts were still on. He didnt make any sudden moves. He asked me "Do I liked being his meth pig." I couldn't really find my voice. He said "dont talk" so I just nodded, but I pushed my face into his crotch harder. "Ahh you do" "Now you are my slamming pig. do you like that?" This time I looked up at him straight in his eyes. I struggled but found the words to say Thank you Sir. Even in my high I will never forget that look of satisfaction on his face.

He was very pleased with himself and I was loving every minute of this. No more words were spoken and I sat there on my knees with my face in his crotch for an eternity. 

My mind came around again and I was feeling like I was waking up. I noticed he had placed me back in my chair and I hadn't even noticed. He was there, looking at me. Smiling like the Cheshire cat. "Well how did you like that  my faggot?" You opened up something in me that I never had felt, that I never knew. I fucking loved itWhen can we do that again? I asked. "Not so fast new slam pig, I have other plans for tonight that you are going to love, and if you dont love it you will tell me you do, isn't that right homo?" I will love whatever you tell me to love, Sir. "Goddamn right faggot." 

To be continued...............

• Like 7
  • Piggy 6

Continuing Part 3 is also fiction, but, again, Something I hope will happen. 

..... After some time of just "being", the Boss asked me "how you feeling queer, have you evened out a bit?" I said yes Sir, I have come down some. I still feel just right with the smoke and was thinking I might need some more smoke. " You haven't moved in awhile, get up and walk". As I stood up I did feel a rush and steadied myself a bit with the chair. " Walk around some, my meth pig, we are leaving and I need you to be able to control yourself in public, we will get you some more smoke in awhile after we leave." Where are we going Boss? I asked. "You ask too many questions faggot, I'm the one in control, just do what I say. That is what you want isn't it, for me to control you, and for you to do whatever I tell you to do, Whatever it is?"  Of course Boss I am sorry for being so inquisitive, I trust in you 100% and won't be so questioning anymore. "Good little pig, thats just what I want" he said. 

We left the house and got into his convertible sports car. Man he loves to drive fast, and I enjoy every minute of the wind in my hair, and the feeling like I am on a rollercoaster. No matter how fucked up he got, it seemed like he was completely together, and sober. Here I am trying just to speak English like a normal human being. Just another reason I was so taken by him. He is a Man in charge and Dominant at all times. He never showed any weakness of any kind. Who could not be attracted to a Man like this. I was so far gone with (Love)?, (Submission)?, (Respect)?, (Admiration)?, I don't know what to call it, but I have fallen hard and there is no coming back from it, even if I wanted to. Which I do not! 

We pull up to this building that had a very dark parking lot. There was one street light, and it was in the far corner of the parking lot and there were no cars around it. There were several cars in the opposite corner, in the dark. The only sign on the building was a neon sign that was lit up in red that read "BOOKS". I admit to being naïve , this whole life was new to me. I am not a prude though. I do not look down on others for any reason. In fact I have now love this new life, new experiences, new people, and I want to immerse myself in it. Rather be pulled into by my Boss, willingly and excitedly. 

"You ready for some more smoke?" Yes Sir Please. "I like your enthusiasm, faggot. You told me awhile back you wanted to be a meth pig, an addict to the crystals, and it looks like you have become just that." "Do you know how happy that makes me? I honestly never knew how much I enjoy corrupting queers like you, it make my cock hard" "Now suck my cock" He grabbed me by the hair and pushed my eager open mouth onto his hardon. Even though I was in an awkward position, leaning over the stick shift that was poking me in the chest. However my being uncomfortable was not his problem or worry, it was mine, and I did not give a fuck as long as he was in me, down my throat. He pulled on both of my ears, forcing me up and down on his cock that I craved. "You are a good Ball Washer when you are all spun like this." I didn't get the reference until later thinking about those machines on the golf course where you put your golf ball in and push it up and down and it makes this sort of sucking , licking, cleaning sound. I did sound just like that. My saliva gathering in my mouth and then the force of his cock going up and down. I am a ball washer. Fuck Yeah another great dominating way he makes me feel. 

All of a sudden he stopped. "This will have to wait, hit this bowl."  I hadn't even seen him load that bowl. I watched the swirl in anticipation. I know I talk about that a lot but that mesmerizes me every time. I love seeing that smoke accumulate in that pipe. "Stop looking and start hitting it, faggot, I want you really fucked up" I stopped counting the number of hits I took. After 4 pulls of that pipe, I didn't care. I had no idea what was coming, but I somehow knew I was going to be a real pig doing it. We left the car and walked toward the door. I was walking normally I thought. He grabbed my shoulder as we walked in the door. There was one guy behind a counter and lots of colorful things on the wall. I was having a hard time focusing. I then realized there were lots of "toys" on the wall and I figured out we were in an adult store. I saw out of the corner of my eye, the man behind the counter nodded at my Boss. He nodded back. I heard a buzz as Boss opened the door at the back. I was trying to focus on a poster on the door, it said WANTED in big type at the top there was a picture on it. Wait was that me? No couldn't have been. I must be fucked up. I didn't have time to read anymore Boss rushed me into this dark room with a dim light on the ceiling. 

He told me "Listen homo, there is a camera above you, but they turn that off when I am here. You do exactly as I say, exactly how I say it and you will make me happy. You want to make me happy dont you?" Of course I do Boss. Whatever you say and no questions and no saying no. "Fuck yeah my little piggie, NO saying NO Ever" He opened a door and pushed me in. There was a small bench in this tiny room where I had hardly any room to move around. The light was right above me, so I could see better. I noticed there were holes in the four walls around me, right about crotch level. One hole had 2 more holes about arms level. It finally donned on me I was in a Glory Hole. a fucking glory hole. I heard his voice outside of my room, "Do you know where you are now faggot?" Yes boss I replied. "You know what  your job is, what you are going to do, what you were born to do, what faggots like you were born to do?" Oh Hell Yes Boss. "Good your eagerness is making me really want to show you a rough time, How does that sound pig?" Please Boss give me all you've got, I am more ready than I ever have been. Thank you Boss for knowing what I need and making me do it. His cock came through that hole and I jumped on it. I was so relaxed, and horny, I took it all they way down until I could smell that sweet musk that was only his pubes in my nose. I went to town on that cock. "Go slower queer not so fast". Yes Sir. I slowed down my pace as I could hear him quietly groaning with enjoyment. He doesn't like me knowing he enjoys my cock sucking skills. So hearing him was his way of telling me I was honored. Pleasing him is my only goal. He stuck his arms threw those upper holes and grabbed my head forcing  me down on him harder. He pulled his cock out, I could see him lean down, he said "Hey pig, here" I put my face up to that hole and he spit a huge wad in my mouth. Again and again. "Now you are lubed up with my juice" I got wood in an instant because almost nothing is hotter to me than him giving me his spit. I said almost. As I was blowing him he started to talk to me. "Keep going but listen to me, listen good. There are going to be lots of other cocks you are going to suck here tonight. Some you might know, but you wont be able to see who they are. That doesn't matter. Some you wont know, and again that doesn't matter does it, since tonight you are going to be a pig for cum. My cumpig." I nodded since his dick was in my mouth. "Good good. If you impress me here tonight there will be a very good opportunity for you" Thank you Sir I said with his cock in my mouth but he understood.

Next thing I knew there was another cock to his right. I had no idea who, and I didnt fucking care. Bring on the cocks I thought to myself. I went down on that cock it was smaller than my Boss's. This one smell differently. Like he's been to the gym. Sweaty but not foul sweaty. I kept my left hand on my Boss's cock and stroked it while I went down on the second one. He knew I needed and wanted his direction. That his voice was the key to my submission. "Good you cock pig. I see you are enjoying this" I nodded again. "I always know what you want and need", he said like he could read my mind of what I just thought. Then a third cock appeared to his left, what was I going to do. I went back down on my Boss's cock and stroked the other two with each hand. I had always wanted secretly to be this much of a pig. To be used like this. Him using me, and others getting enjoyment out of it too. Honestly I didnt really care about these other cocks. Only making him happy and he wants me to enjoy this, to make him happy, so I am getting lost in it. He pulled out and I went down on the cock I had not sucked yet. This one was kinda dirty, it smelled kinda dirty. I didn't care. I can see a dim light though the holes but didn't pay much attention to it. Then through the arm holes I see a pipe with meth in it boiling. "Hit this my meth pig" I jumped on that glass dick and sucked it too. Then through the other lower glory holes there were two more pipes. "Hit those, hard, meth pig" Yes Boss thank you. I drew in one and then the other. "Hold it in, like the addict I have made you." My head was reeling and I had to blow out, the cloud  was so huge I couldn't see anything for a minute. 

"Such a good meth cock pig" I heard him say as the others laughed and agreed. Thank you Sirs, I said as I was feeling very submissive. Then there were 3 cocks again , and I bobbed back and forth with my hands and my mouth. One was telling me, suck it boy. One was saying take it all queer, and my Boss was very quietly calling me his meth pig, over and over. He knew what turned me on, he knew what kept me riled up. The sweaty man said I'm getting close. My Boss demanded "Take his load, all of it" I went down on that one and kept my tongue rubbing his head. He exploded into my mouth , and being such a pig tonight I took it all and swallowed every bit, like I was told to do. Then the cock was gone and I heard the door open and he left. "You take what I say seriously don't you faggot" Yes Sir I do. "Good job, now get to work" I was craving my Boss cock so  I went there first while stroking the other one. He put his arm through to hold my head. He pulled back and I thought he was going to spit. Instead he slapped my cheek hard. Very hard. It surprised me. I could see him looking at me, I didn't recoil because I fucking loved it. Then a different arm appeared in the other hole, and he slapped me. I groaned with pleasure, and then they just went to town. Back and forth ,one then the other slapping me like a tennis ball, my head going side to side. This continued for over a minute I could feel my face getting numb from the redness and the enjoyable pain. It stopped all of a sudden. "I didn't know my meth pig was such a pain freak too. You are just a fucking faggot pig for whatever I want to do to you" Oh hell yes I am Sir. No saying no and enjoying everything, that was your rule. "Wow a faggot that listens and obeys no matter what" "Hell yeah, suck my cock now. 

I was so worked up I had a raging hard on in my pants, but no one here cared about that. I could almost bust my nut spontaneously, but talked myself out of it so as not to spoil my submissiveness. Boss put his hand through and grabbed my head and forced it onto the other cock in the room. "Take it take it" I let his force guide me all the way down on this man. "Keep your tongue out, you can take more of it" I did as I was told and he was right. My nose was now on this mans stomach, no hair there at all. After only a short time this man said I'm going to blow. My Boss pulled my head off his cock and I started immediately started stroking it. I heard my Boss tell the other man, "shoot that load all over his face. cover that fag in cum." His load was so big the semen shot all over my head. In my hair my eye, my nose and both cheeks, He just kept the cum coming while he moved it all over my head. Then this man started rubbing the cum onto my face with the head of his cock. He was using his dick like a paint brush and my face was his canvas and his cum was his paint. He was getting small amounts of semen and feeding it to my eager mouth. Swiping it off my face and into my mouth. I could hear my Boss behind him egging him on. "Get more , feed that fag pig. He wants it, can't you see dude, he wants it force feed him your cum." Fuck I was so turned on. Then his cock disappeared and he left. It was only the Boss and me. 

"Meth time. There's only you and me right now." The door opened and there He was ,his cock out and a bowl in his hand. We are going to smoke this one together. He leaned down and put the bowl right in front of me. "Watch it like you love to do" I watched as the smoke started to rise in the bowl. Yeah I said quietly, and then "yeah" he said as a whisper. "Look at that, doesn't your body crave that? Doesn't your mind ache for it. Don't you want me to give you this sweet smelling liquid turned gas so that your mind can open up more, so that your throat can open wide?, so that  you can lose more control to me?" Please Boss I beg of you can I have it. "No way faggot he yelled" as he took the whole bowl of smoke into his lungs. Grinning that evil grin I loved. He then pulled my hair back, closed my nose with his fingers , and open my mouth. He then shotgunned all the smoke he had taken in and blew it into my mouth which I inhaled every bit. After his lungs were empty he told me to "Hold it in, meth pig" and he repeated, meth pig over and over. He did this 3 more times. He had never done that before. I fucking loved that shit. 

I now didnt even know where I was, I was so fucked up and cloudy.  I only knew I was with him and he was in charge. "You see my pig, we will have more join us. I put a wanted poster on the door that said, Wanted straight cocks down my throat and fill my gut with cum. Your picture is on that poster, so every man that comes in here knows what you look like, but you have no idea who they are." "I know that may be taking a chance on your reputation, who knows who could see it, and that may know you, thats not my problem, I'm not taking chances you are, I like that idea do you like that idea meth cum pig?" I knew somewhere I should say no. Not in the complete submissive pig state I was in. I replied Hell yes Boss I love that idea. You are the only one I care about knowing and impressing. Fuck anyone else. You are my everything my God, so who gives a damn. "That did it fag, you made my day. Here Take my cock." He then fucked my face so rough and violently giving me no time to breath, ignoring my gagging. He slapped my face more while he was forcing himself down my throat. "Rape you, take you, force you, meth pig, meth pig, my meth pig, my property, my faggot, meth pig, open mouth hole, you are just a hole for me to rape." He kept repeating those words in different order loudly at first then to almost  a whisper that only he and I could hear. I grabbed his ass and pushed as he pushed my head. Both of us with the same goal, get that cock further in my gullet. He started hitting the top of my head. Meth pig, he repeated. I felt his balls pull back and I knew what was coming. Literally. He shot so hard down my open mouth hole, he buried my face as I pushed harder on him. He was well past my tongue, hell he was half way down my throat. When I thought he was done, he said "Here's more, take it" he continued to ejaculate into me for what seemed like long minutes. He grunted, I had never heard him do that. He pulled out leaned over me and spit one more time. Then he collapsed onto that bench and the only thing I heard him say was "FUCK". 

Should I continue guys? Are you all liking this story? Are you bored with it? I have more, just give me some feedback. Thanks for enjoying my writing. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

Well, that's all the inspiration I need, to continue. LOL

We left the bookstore, but the Boss said to me, "we are coming back soon." I thanked him again and told him how much I enjoyed being used. I had never done anything like that before. Under his direction there truly is nothing I wouldn't do for him, to him, with him, about him. We got into his sports car again and took off, I mean took off down the road. I didnt know what  time it was and I didn't care. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out to look at my messages. There were more than 30. Boss, I said, I need your help please. We stopped at an all night gas station and he told me to "Hold on a minute and wait right here."

It seemed like hours. I watched him in there and was just mesmerized by him. I wondered if it was OK that I was so uncomfortable without him near me. Like a puppy that can see his dad but cant get to him. Have I turned into some kind of stalker, or psycho? I mean its not natural, he is right there I can see him but I miss his presence. What the fuck am I going to do when I go home. I cant bear the thought of it. OK I was talking to myself now, out loud, in a convertible car. He looked out at me several times to check on me, I guess. I better keep all these thoughts to myself, this would freak him out I'm sure. He doesnt want a boyfriend, or a partner. I would never have a chance for anything like that. I had decided years ago that I was going to be by myself and I was OK with that. Then he comes into my life, and I have never felt this strongly about any man EVER. I hadn't even noticed he came out the door. "What did you say fag?, are you talking to yourself? and he laughed loudly. I just said yes and dropped it. Thank God he didnt ask. 

"It is very important for you to stay hydrated when you have done this much meth. It's easy to forget especially a rookie like you. Here drink this first one down all at once. Guzzle it, then pace yourself on the other one." He had bought a bunch of cold waters and I chugged it down it tasted and felt very good. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was. He just knows Goddamn everything. 

"What did you need my help with you had asked me before?" I have many texts from people wanting to know why I am not returning calls or answering texts. How would you like me to handle that? Your decisions for me are how I want to do everything from now on? "Hmmm , well your focus is me now, they dont matter do they?" No Sir, I said. "I will handle them all tomorrow, you just spend tonight on my needs, OK faggot?" A resounding  YES SIR came  flying out of my mouth, unintentually. "That seems like it makes you happy, my piggie. Me controlling you. I can see that gives you a thrill, so consider them gone. It is just me and my fag, Got that?" YES SIR again. He chuckled under his breath. 

We went to a bar. Just a neighborhood place. There were only a few people left in there closing time was in 45 minutes. He bought several shots of tequila, my favorite. I did one quickly and saved the other. "I've been thinking, I want a faggot like you around. There are so many things in this life that I hate doing. Minor stupid things, laundry, cleaning, cooking, things that a queer like you can do for me. I mean I have been paying 100.00 a week for these maids and they do a shitty job. I want you to move into my house and do these things for me. How does that make you feel fag?" My mouth dropped open how could he know what I was thinking just 15 minutes ago. I could be near him a shit ton of time. 

Hell yes Boss, I would be honored to take care of your house. I can do an excellent job for you, it would be my privilege. "There's those words again, honored & privileged, you've used those words a few times to describe how you feel about me. What exactly are you meaning when you say that?". I was dumbstruck on how to express this without sounding like a stalker lunatic. I guess... "Dont guess, tell me the truth, I'll know if you are lying because I know all about you, I know more about you than you ever would have guessed" he said to me in a calm but firm tone. To myself I said, plan out your words carefully. Boss, I have never know anyone like you. You have such a grasp on life, you know exactly what you want and you take it,  no asking, not a bit of hesitance in every decision you make. You are not afraid of anything or anyone. I must admit I am drawn to you, to being around you. You give me confidence in your Dominant manner, and I like being there for you. I hope this word doesnt make you uncomfortable . but I want to worship you. I hang on every decision you make about me and I always like your decisions. In fact you have made me see my true self, what I was meant to be, what I was born to be. I have realized you know what  is best for me, your instructions and guidance have made my life better. That sounds like someone to worship. It sounds like a God, and worshipping is what you do for a God. I want to show and prove to you that I am worthy of belonging  to you and be your follower, and how much you deserve worship, and how you ARE a God.

He was silent this whole time. No change in his facial expression, and body movements. He sat there. still, and just watched me in the eye as I spoke. When I was done there was a bit of silence. Inwardly I panicked. Had I said too much? He looked at me right in the eye, I knew he was sizing up the validity of my words. He was figuring out if what I said was true, if it came honestly or was I just being another fag. This time this silence made me feel at ease. I knew I was speaking the truth from my entire being. He is a very smart man and he would be able to make that determination. Finally he spoke. 

"God huh?, Worship? I do think I deserve worship. Something told me you were going to be an asset to me the day I interviewed you. I want you to know that I monitor every employee's online activity. I can log onto your work computer and watch every where you go, every site you look at, every person you talk to. This is why I know SO much about you. I thought you had to be exaggerating when you talked about your submissive side in those chat rooms. Now I know you are everything you said you were and more. I know you want to impress me, lets just say you have.  Let see how far you will go." Boss, I said there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I would walk through fire to save you,

"Right now, get down on the ground and kiss my boots, here in front of these people" I hopped out of my chair and fell to my knees. Leaning over I started kissing and licking his black military boots he wore all the time. He sat there looking down at me. I watched his eyes as I worshipped his boots. He knew the power he had over me, and I could see in his eyes that he liked having that power. I looked around while I kissed the top and bottom of his boots, trying to see what  the other people in the bar were doing. "Pay no attention to anyone except me, got that faggot?" He has said just as there was a break in the music and the bar was silent, he spoke it  loud enough that everyone including the bartender heard. I replied there is only you Boss, no one else in the world. The bartender just grinned a twisted grin. From my position on the floor I could see that other tables of men and women were whispering to each other. We were a spectacle and my Boss was loving it. "Had enough homo?" He blurted out. No sir may I  continue? "Fuck yeah fag show us all how much you worship the ground I walk on."  I was really enjoying this whole thing. I liked making him look masculine and me look so pathetical as his servant. Building him up was what I was going to do alot of now, and it turned me the fuck on. 

The bartender called quitting time, my Boss told me to "Get up off the floor". Right then a man, one who had been watching at a table near us, walked up threw a 20-00 bill on the table and said to Boss , this is for your drinks and thanks for showing us a real man, one who isn't afraid to put a fag like him in his place, below you. My Boss replied "Thanks man he knows who is superior and he isn't afraid to show  it" The man turned as he was leaving and looked me straight in the eye and said to me , you've got guts homo, most would be afraid or embarrassed to show that in public. I replied, Thank you Sir, I know when I've got it good and not afraid for the world to know. He just laughed as he walked out the door. " Good comeback my piggie, you do know when you've go it good because I AM the Best." Yes you are Boss yes you are. 

We worked out the details of me moving in with him. He had a roommate who wasn't so keen on the idea at first. They were just friends, at least that what Boss thought. I could read the jealousy all over his roommate. I could see I needed to step lightly in the beginning. I had a bedroom, but didnt always use it. Boss is a night owl and stays up every late most of the time. He wanted me to be awake when he was, as well. I needed to tend to him at all times. It took some adjusting, so in this transition  period, he liked me to be in his office with him while he was awake. He decided, when I would get too tired to stay awake, I would sleep on this dog bed under his desk. It was a bed meant for big dogs and I am a small guy, so I really found it comfortable. I liked being near him, under him, I felt safe.  

There were rules that needed to be adhered to. Boss set the rules. My first day there was this huge ass pile of laundry. I started there. It took me all day. 7 loads done exactly how he showed me. I was very proud to knock out all those clothes. The cooking was always done by his roommate, and I volunteered to clean the kitchen afterwards each time. We split the house cleaning duties. All the while I had to be available to my Boss. I would do my job, lots of online work, keeping track of the books, and answer business phone calls when they came in. I am telling you all this because I want you to see the nature of what we did., the dynamic of what we have. I was his go to guy, for whatever he needed. That made me more fulfilled than I had ever been. I had no life outside of this arrangement, but, I didnt care. This was all I needed. He was all I needed.  

He decided when I would get high. He knew just how spun I needed to be to do my job and be his pig. The sex was never up to me. It was only when he wanted it, and only when he said. I had no say in this, which was 100% fine with me. I am not a horny teenager anymore. LOL I wanted those things to be his decision. Control is what I crave from him, and he deciding when my mouth was going to be used was just another way of his dominance over me. After all I did that first day I was tired at 10:00pm. He was just getting going. 

He called me up to his office. There was another man there. He was tall, and attractive. "This is my buddy Ted, Ted this is my fag." I liked not having a name. I could tell he felt a little uneasy at that. He said " hello fag" . Sir, was all I said, not knowing how Boss wanted me to handle this situation. "Ted, see how this guy shows you nothing but respect. It doesn't matter what you do to him, how you talk to him, what you say to him, he will always treat you with respect and admiration. Isn't that right queer?". Yes of course Boss. Any buddy of yours would deserve the same treatment from me that I always show to you. Boss smiled a big grin. He nodded to Ted saying watch this. Boss walked right up to my face, grabbed the back of my hair and slapped me very hard across the cheek. Thank you Boss I appreciate that. Smiling to Ted in a big way he said to Ted "You try" Ted sheepishly said I can't do that. "Sure you can, go ahead, he likes it" Ted walked up to me and slapped my other cheek but very softly. Boss replied "Aww  c'mon you can do better than that. Ted looked at me kneeling in front of him, I nodded and he hauled off a really swift one. "Again" Boss said. So Ted slapped me with his backhand. That one stung, in the best way. "Again" Boss demanded. Ted was starting to enjoy this, I could see it on his face. I liked the fact that he was finding his power, and that I was helping him to do that. This time Boss came up and I had both of them right in front of me. Back and forth they went each slapping one of my cheeks. Boss egging Ted on. This was different that the book store. I could see each of them, See the power in their eyes and faces. I loved watching both of them take me as their toy. They were laughing with such masculine laughter. I could feel the redness on my face getting hotter and hotter. This was turning me on. Boss noticed, as he sees everything. "See Ted I told you look at that lump in his jeans there, he loves this, why I don't know, but , who cares!" Boss stopped leaned over and spit in my face, I was not expecting that. I opened my mouth wide and Boss spit right into it. I turned my head to Ted and without saying a word he also spit a huge wad in my mouth. Then it was back and forth with the spit. Spitting is such a tough and masculine thing to do, Ted was gaining more power and I was loving watching it grow. They both stopped and Boss finally said to me, "You haven't said a word faggot, Whats going through your mind?  I mean I don't give a fuck ,but, Ted here. He might want to know. 

Well Boss, knowing my place in this world of yours that I am very lucky and happy to be a part of, it gives me great satisfaction to see a Man find the Alpha side of himself. To awaken the power that  is inside of him wanting to emerge. You have always had that power Boss, it is instinctual  for you, its been there all your life.  I do not know you Ted, Sir, but I feel like this is something that has been on your mind, and you weren't sure what to do about it. If it is something that this man who owns me, my Boss wants me to, It would be an honor to help you learn, to help show you what your power can do to and for lesser guys like me. If I have over stepped and said all the wrong things I am truly sorry Ted, Sir. 

Boss had this look of not only surprise but admiration. "Ted do you see there that not all faggots are dumb stupid idiots. This one, while still a piggie faggot for me, Is smart in his own way. He know his place, he knows why, and he knows how to perpetuate his submissive nature to benefit me and those I choose." Ted replied. "I have never known any faggots, and only heard what everyone else hears." "I have enjoyed whatever this is that is growing inside me, and want to know more about it." Thank you Ted Sir, that make me feel valid and needed. My Boss replied, "Stay here all night Ted and we will see just how much stronger you can become. This homo and I will make you a better man, and you are only limited by your own imagination. This faggot here has no limits. He is here for me in whatever way I see fit, and whatever I tell him to do, and he does it with such abandonment and pleasure. I have never met any queer who has this much subby inside him, and this much joy in acting on it." 

I looked at my Boss with such respect, there were actually tears welling up in my eyes. He knew everything there was to know about me, and I thank God he liked having me by his side. I tried to hold back the tears, he saw me struggling to fight it back. He knew I am also a man who hates to show weakness of any kind. I didn't want Ted to see that emotion, and Boss knew that. He pushed my face into his closed pants and moved my head back and forth on his jeans, wiping way the tears that were there. He is a fucking genius. "Now fag go down stairs and get us some beers, one for you too. Then be prepared to blow some clouds here because whether or not you are tired you are going to be up all night showing us both hw much of a pig you can be. I got up, looked him straight in the eye and said Thank you Boss. He knew I was thanking him for saving my embarrassment for crying. He nodded, smiled, and told me to hurry up. I nodded at Ted and asked him if he wanted just a bottle or if he wanted a glass. "A bottle is fine faggot" I walked out of that room so proud of myself. Some how I had fallen into the place that my faggot submissive self never knew how much I wanted to be in, and was so very thankful that my Boss chose me to be His. I ran downstairs as fast as I could because I was craving that bowl with the sweet smelling meth so badly I could have screamed. Thinking about what  lie ahead that night was giving me wood and almost making me high just thinking about being used by both of these Men. 

......................to be continued 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2