Looking for Men to Breed my Boy - Cape Town - South Africa

studboy17

Looking to send my submissive boy to be used and loaded up by a stranger.

Hairy / Older guys get preference, but all requests considered... straight, bi, married men, couples etc. I am gradually training him to become a complete cumdump.

Let me send my whore in training son to your home, office, hotel room, a safe public place etc. He'll be instructed to completely submit to you and let you use his holes until you are ready to shoot.

I want him to come back home to me with a stranger's raw wet load inside his tight hole. His complete submission to me is a huge turn on and fucking his hot cum-filled pussy feels amazing.

We are based in the Table View area but he can travel to meet you.

Give me a shout  on BBRT if this kind of agreement interests you. 

BBRT 5a49abcd-a3db-4224-8aa3-16ba614a4247.jpg.ab745406988e55bdeab2f7162406e1a6.jpgProfile: BreedmyBF

my.BarebackRT.com/BreedMyBF

Main Profile:

I'm looking for horny mature tops interested in fucking and loading up my submissive boyfriend. Been training him for a while now, but he had only taken me raw up until now.. Now I want to arrange for him to submit to other men for my pleasure, ideally coming back to me with a nice warm load of sperm inside him. 

I will not be directly involved in this arrangement, we'll agree on a time and place and I will send him to you. Any men welcome, straight, bi, married. Older men get preference. Let me know if interested in such an arrangement or if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My older older top at 65 wants to fuck him for you and have his boss fuck him too and load his ass up dirty when he leaves. Make him drink their piss before he leaves.

My mans boss is a black big dick man who loves to make white boys his bitch

39613EFD-168D-4FF9-A8B0-44E36A4066BE.jpeg

• Piggy 1
  • Confused 1