Addicted to poz dick fucking me on Prep

Scottyrim

So I love Poz dick breeding non meds if possible . I am on Prep though sometimes have been tempted to stop and was bred a lot before being on it.

As I seek out more and more Poz guys I have become addicted to taking it and going to Poz parties. I keep thinking I might convert somehow but not sure how.

have you guys experience this and what has occurred

if u take many many toxic poz loads the chance to convert gets bigger and bigger, even if your on prep.

there are HIV types out there that have become resistance for prep (Truvada). but they are not very common.

i know the feeling, i have taken some toxic poz loads as well purely for the excitement but for the most part i don't have any idea what there status are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
Guest Cumpig4tops
On 2/6/2021 at 8:00 PM, Scottyrim said:

So I love Poz dick breeding non meds if possible . I am on Prep though sometimes have been tempted to stop and was bred a lot before being on it.

As I seek out more and more Poz guys I have become addicted to taking it and going to Poz parties. I keep thinking I might convert somehow but not sure how.

have you guys experience this and what has occurred

I have the same feelings. Well had. Now here I am a crossroad and decided to go with the flow. I feel I seek tops who have poz or don’t care or not sure on status compared to those who are undetectable or neg. but ultimately it’s about getting that load that satisfying that draws me back.